Hey Jow Forums so I recently found out some of my ancestors were Italian, what's the most painless way to kill yourself...

Hey Jow Forums so I recently found out some of my ancestors were Italian, what's the most painless way to kill yourself? Thanks

Attached: a79.png (362x337, 107K)

You deserve a painful death. That's why you live in America.

Attached: 1539418872261.jpg (800x450, 327K)

Learn how to cook italian cuisine. Get good. Serve kikes & get tipped hard. You won’t regret it.

cannoli overdose you dirty daego.

Don't kill yourself. Just move to Italy. And stay there, Guido.

You're already dead inside user.
Pain isn't something you need to concern yourself with anymore.

Judging from your post, you sound surprised meaning you probably aren't very dark-skinned or swarthy as most Southern Italians are. Northern Italians are based, so you'll be fine.

Attached: 1402193151652.gif (440x322, 1.97M)

None of that nonsense. Be American, but have fun with your heritage, I suppose. Don't go overboard with it, because you are American, first and foremost, unless you would prefer to become a citizen of another land, and live in that country.

Get in a car and start driving. The Italian blood will take over.

What is wrong with Italian? You can make a mean pasta and pizza.

Italians are based. Ancient Rome, Catholicism, Renaissance. At least you aren't a German chimp

Attached: 01-destroy-this-mad-brute-wwi-propaganda-poster-731x1024.jpg (731x1024, 176K)

Drive your car into a confined space. Turn it on and take a bunch of sleeping pills.
100% guaranteed.
100% painless

the mario bros are italian, faggot. They are based and redpilled

>t. linguini

>t. schnitzelsucker

Overdose on carbonara
Strangle yourself with spaghetti

That’s pretty normal. A lot of Americans of Mediterranean heritage are white because of their Italian side. They were one of the whitest peoples in Europe. Rounder face, deep set eyes and blue eyes. Spanish were darker and ate noodles like hell. And enjoyed tomato based sauces. If you come from old spanish influence you’ll realize the Spanish have 1000 recipes for noodles. They call it fideos. They eat it with less frequency today. Perhaps because they didn’t make a big fuss about it. Sort of transplanted the culture to Italy. Spanish/Moroccans didn’t really eat rice. It’s a new thing for them a culture that started back just 100yrs ago. They ate bread and noodles. Soups everyday.

Attached: 1524635531991.png (500x379, 105K)

Are your sure you not french? Wanting to kill yourself the most pussy way possible?

All the light skinned Spanish that were embarrassed of their blemish used to say they were Italian. Because the Germánics had a mass exodus there. It was their most important passage to the Mediterranean. Later on a whole lot of the racist moved to Poland and Slavic countries. They call them Slavics because they are proud of their European heritage and slave for it. Due to east-west trade a whole lot of Italians are of Persian, Anatolian, North African, and Levantine heritage. Mixed in with the natives.

I heard Europeans never ate with spoons they used bread instead to grab the food. Which some say is the real way to eat pasta.

Africans ate with hands. and so did Chinese. I have many Chinese friend who identifies so much with his peoples tradition that he eats with his hands. And sips the soup from the bowl. He says a lot of them feel embarrassed in modern times. Plus he is a culinary extraordinaire. The value with spoons is that they prove who first used metals for popular use. Not necessarily a cultural need. But it became tied to etiquette. As for Indian corn it is said that Indians didn’t eat corn as it was animal feed. An acre of farm soil would be surrounded in all sides by it. It stopped wild animals from eating other things as they enjoyed the corn just as much or more. Corn is meant to be grounded down. As it can damage the digestion system. Indians ate squash, pumpkin...

>ctrl+f
>helium 0 results
You shame me Jow Forums

My grandma is a full-blooded italian. Extremely friendly and obediant to my grandfather.