Hinduism general

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when light-skinned, nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India (circa 1500 BCE) from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Attached: virat roop .jpg (521x521, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.280367
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma-yuddha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [guna or temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser."

With regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources
>Introduction for westerners
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.280367

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>Ramayan

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa

>Mahabharata

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
>Ramayan anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

Attached: images (8).jpg (302x475, 25K)

Why do you rape women?

I'm currently reading a book on Indian history and am admiring their perspective on warfare - it's not about obliterating your enemies and total subjugation, it's about limited warfare and extracting an admission of vassalage, which usually came with only a light yoke. "Two armies could be fighting in a field, and the next field over people could till their crops in perfect safety and peace of mind". The philosophy which motivates such behavior I suspect of being more admirable than the brutal, fanatic centralism of most other civilizations' traditions.

We had laws that prevented the commoners to be ever affected by war, but that pacifist attitude led to our downfall

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma-yuddha

Open bobs

It also perfectly explains how the British subjugated India

Now pakis are subjugating West Pakistan, slowly and steadily my inbred cousins will erase the anglo stain from history

Attached: images (9).jpg (200x245, 13K)

What do you mean? Isn't West Pakistan just Pakistan?

The false nation of Britain or better known as west Pakistan

Get close to your denomic monsters and fuck off

Attached: xz7nvddRxuxi26VmJwgrg67Bn94s_EkP8R9wS-cDMBQ.jpg (1024x639, 281K)

Attached: images (13).jpg (487x293, 49K)

Lol, nice one. Hopefully you'll finally manage to bring some civilisation to that island, something that nobody, not the Danes, not the Normans, not the imported German aristocracy, has managed to do.

I'm just getting up to the chapters on the Islamic invasions. It's upsetting watching their bloody zealotry burn away the native states of the Panjab. I can feel the disbelief and outrage at the invaders' refusal to show clemency and respect to the vanquished.

I'm reminded of what I read recently about the Chinese experience of western imperialism, as they were sent reeling for 100 years being taken by surprise over and over again at the Europeans' failure to "play by the rules" in lieu of brutishly imposing themselves again and again in order to gain whatever imperious trade concessions they wished.

Aggravating as it is to watch western nations be flooded with foreigners, some part of me is glad for the opportunity to learn from other high-tier civilizations. South and East Asians' genes aren't a dysgenic addition to our pool, either. If the mutt future is inescapable, Indo-Euro-Asians with a syncretic culture fusing our insights isn't quite so apocalyptic.

Almost all of north and Central India is devoid of temples older than 200 years, really makes me think

Attached: lord-vishnu-and-seshnag_1.jpg (730x548, 60K)

Bump

Source on that

Well try naming older temples than that, you know well no can publish such a source and anyways temples are a new thing in Hinduism

> It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

You mean it's rooted in Slavic paganism which was brought from Indo-Europeans at which point brown people turned it into street shitting?

>indo European

>What is Religion?

I've always liked the part in the BG where it says, "Do not bring dishonor to your warrior name. Either being slain, you will attain the heavenly worlds, or prevailing, you will reign in an earthly kingdom. Thus, assured of victory, rise up and fight!"
Something like that

Pandrethan temple in Kashmir
Laksna Devi temple in HP
Jageshwar in HP
These are the only 3 I could find

What do you poos think about the cultural war being waged against you by the secular West? When I visited India I met feminists, SJWs, militant atheists, and progressives. They were all well and truly brainwashed by our Western propaganda - they watched sitcoms like Big Bang Theory and Modern Family, listened to our suicide-inducing music and so on. Indian nationalists are poor retards who don't understand any of this and are also swallowing it up

I've been interested in Hinduism lately.
I've always wondered, why do people want to reincorporate into the Brahman? Wouldn't some just want to keep reincarnating and never have to fear death?

In fact, I think it's fantastic how the Gita honors the Kshyatriya caste so highly in the form of Arjuna. It's almost as much respect to them as Buddhists pay.

Hinduism isn't a religion pajeet.

Definitely not the oldest organized religion pajeet

Attached: Screenshot_20170711-083538.png (1440x2560, 1.82M)

It's all demon worship user. This lead their great hole of a country to sprout amazing cultural gems like phone scammers and street shitting. There's a reason western nations succeeded and India was left in the hole it's in. Super power 2020

Attached: Snapchat-8847214437043924296.jpg (480x800, 223K)

It's cuz everyone here thinks that they are a fucking snowflake

>Indian nationalists are poor retards who don't understand any of this and are also swallowing it up
No they're not the nationalists know how west works and how the Jews are pushing their propoganda here the true nationalists want India to be a Nationalist state while the SJWs are trying to figure out what will they do after big bang theory ends.

Can you explain why christian nonwhite countries fail?

>nonwhite

I'll give you that one for free hermano

Can I get a QRD on chakras? How does one meditate on them? Been doing regular breathing meditation for a little over a year now, it's been a great tool for self improvement and discovery but I want to expand my practice. I understand the fundamental principle, they're like energy centers that correspond with different aspects of our being but not much beyond that.

Attached: Chakra-chart.jpg (2000x1532, 91K)

What's the best sect in your opinion?

No best sect

>Hinduism is organised
Fuck off

They tend to do better than non-white non-christian

Lol, not really.

Literally pagan demon worshippers,

Just look at the sorry ass state of those people

>demon worshippers
In hinduism you are god and are in reality worshipping yourself

>inb4 eternally triggered.

Attached: images (14).jpg (491x624, 41K)

Fuck you poo gib back our Aryan religion!

>our

It’s a convoluted microcosm of their entire culture and mode of thought.
It’s the Vale Tudo of organized “ISM’s”

I feel like hinduism would be cooler if indians weren't filthy street shitters