Did she ever claim to be native american, or did she only claim to have a native american ancestor?

Did she ever claim to be native american, or did she only claim to have a native american ancestor?

If the former, she is such a slime ball and is being disingenuous for insinuating that a 6-10 generations back ancestor makes her a native when 1/16th is the legal definition (which is already a low bar).

If the latter, she is being petty as fuck, but she is technically correct.

Attached: 120921040359-warren-dnc-hands-file-gi-story-top.jpg (640x360, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elizabethwarrenwiki.org/pow-wow-chow-cookbook/
youtu.be/YxdlLDug3Os
youtu.be/iA9OAM9coS4?t=1m
cherokee.org/News/Stories/20181015_Cherokee-Nation-responds-to-Senator-Warrens-DNA-test
youtu.be/rau0A5w3OVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

elizabethwarrenwiki.org/pow-wow-chow-cookbook/

i am pretty sure the original speeches that she gave had a lot to do with her heritage, not just having a great great great great great great grandma who may have been part Native American. lol.

Attached: Pow-Wow-Chow-Mexican-Oatmeal-Soup[1].jpg (441x310, 32K)

This might help you out.

Attached: 1539659638872.jpg (875x9677, 2.21M)

Her position should have gone to a actual native American the one who's place she took in college.

Attached: warren-first-woman-of-color-harvard.png (775x638, 455K)

She listed herself as native american in order to secure faculty position at academic institution.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: laf.jpg (960x958, 46K)

Well, that's put to rest. Great job, user. Enjoy a golden lady.

Attached: 1519359424817.jpg (386x688, 211K)

At this point...it does not matter. For one...after Cherokee Nation slammed her for not being injun, enough. And lastly, which really dhould kill her political career as a whole, see Don Trump Jr pulling up an interview that has Warren claiming her parents were so "oppressed" from getting married because of their native American heritage.

Sha cannot rebound from this.

She at the very least claimed to be part Native American which is ridiculous if she is only 1-64 to 1-1000+.

It's like claiming to be part black when you're snow white. In any other situation, liberals would be tearing her apart but instead they are saying she somehow won the bet despite being less native than most Europeans. What a circus.

>Warren actually has less native American DNA than the average white American
I'm happy Trump put a stop to her lie but it's still pretty annoying that she was allowed to keep lying about it for over 20 years

How is it we open this in its higher quality?

yet somehow talcum x is still out there promoting white supremacy. where is the justice?

She claimed to be a Cherokee many times.

Trump calling that bitch white was the funniest thing ever

Nice

ehhh
/spit.

She's probably less native than Rachael Dozel is black. KEK

She's done it before. This all came out during her first election campaign. MA just doesn't care. They're all retarded fucking idiots

>Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995.

Attached: 1531087904382.jpg (325x325, 10K)

Tucker is calling her everything. I'm not even going to try and spell it.

Lie-awatha
Fake-agewia
Fraud-azuma

It's entirely on you if you can't figure out how to open it large enough to be able to read it. The text in the image is larger than what I would see if I were to find that on Twitter.

AHAHAHAHA

Didn't she use it for ez-mode college apps and shit?

At the end of the page you have the option to disable mobile view, turn it off and that should do the trick

I just did and then can't do it again. I thought it had something to do with the dots but IDK. KEK

There is a paper trial

Imagine walking into her class expecting an Asian or black woman but instead you get a blue eyed, blonde bimbo.

She has always claimed to be a savage.
>25% Cherokee Shaman

I need that reference (284) right fucking now!!!!

Attached: stop at once.jpg (600x384, 21K)

OP here. Ok, this is a fucking bad luck, not just for warren, but for MSM as far as my trust is concerned. As far as my research is concerned, Trump did say that the condition for him donating 1 Mil was if she could provide evidence of Native American ancestry, but it should be obvious that he means a recent enough ancestor to make her a legal native, not "an" ancestor at all. Its a really petty semantics game that I am seeing a lot of news outlets playing with this. Something I'd expect from a child. Warren is pretty clearly in the wrong and her literally using the minority card is something I'd expect for the left wing to denounce her on, but it seems that they've turned a blind eye now that it makes Trump the loser.

She claimed to be a native american to get into Harvard Law as an under represented minority.

She claimed to be a minority to get a professorship at Harvard Law. She was listed as a Native American for 10 years at Harvard. Finally someone called her on her bullshit, and she comes up with "My grandma wouldn't lie to me."

All of those advantages require that you be a certain percent Native american, I believe either 1/4 or 1/8. So she basically committed fraud and started pointing fingers in the other direction calling people who point this out racist.

Kind of like how the media claims that Trump called her "Pocahontus" when he actually called her "Fauxcahontus".

She said her mom was an Indian,and she used this native status to get preferential affirmative action from a school.

phonefags please die

Oh ok that works now. Thanks

Not to mention the entire frame of this supposed donation was in a hypothetical debate with Warren. youtu.be/YxdlLDug3Os

1/32nd to 1/1024th and it could be Latin American DNA, not Cherokee. Also it could be erroneous entirely. The testing company doesn't have that granularity of assurance. They say this to their customers.

we have these people in Australia. People with probably no abo ancestry that try to claim it.
Its basically illegal to criticise them.
She strikes me as the exact same sort of person.
A dumb white cunt that wants to be considered not white and indigenous for poltical reasons.

she's literally an unverified, 1/1024th. and that 1/1024th, is including three south american regions, none of which are actually native american as she claims. She's 100% fraud, She's been making a fool of herself as far back as 2012 with this crap.

Yeah, well, we have a fucking Senator doing that. Which will probably actually concern me after I'm done laughing my ass off.

and by 2012 I mean, publicly getting mocked about her misuse of ancestry and lies about race

She spoke about her mother being Cherokee. She also spoke about how her mother was persecuted for being Cherokee. I can't be bothered to find the interview for you, so look it up. If my math is correct, if her mother was Cherokee, she would be more than 1/2024 Cherokee.

I believe some tribes even accept as low as 1/16. Do you even know the names of your great great grandparents?

>French cooking is Cherokee
She's nuts

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 10.27.15 PM.png (643x215, 55K)

By the way if anyone wants to shut down the "Drumpf has to pay!!" talking point then here is the source clip where he lays out a hypothetical scenario where he is debating Warren and personally, gently, gives her a dna kit to take the test with. Even if the terms were real she would not have met them and that's not even getting into whether one one-thousandth of whatever actually counts.
youtu.be/iA9OAM9coS4?t=1m

Attached: 1539288097805.jpg (1079x876, 181K)

The real question is, does she even know she's lying anymore? Is it one of those time where you lie so many times you begin to think it's truth? I could understand if for whatever reason she thought she was an Indian. Maybe her mom told her a tale, or someone else close to her. But then she got a test, and the test really said she was not an Indian. She actually has less indian in her than the average white American. At that point she should've shut up. I'm unsure she knows what numbers are.

this is pretty much the problem with white roasties they get away with anything so their fantasist behaviour becomes more retarded and extreme until they get sprung.

I believe one tribe is sick of this white chick's bullshit.

cherokee.org/News/Stories/20181015_Cherokee-Nation-responds-to-Senator-Warrens-DNA-test

Most of the women in american politics sound delusional.

meanwhile #1 on Jow Forumsall

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-16-18-03-31-463_com.rubenmayayo.reddit.png (1080x1920, 298K)

my sides, can't believe this timeline

Attached: roastie.gif (202x360, 2.42M)

>1/64th is significant
ffs...

>Most of the women sound delusional.
I fix.

people on both sides of this seem to be having a problem understanding what it means to claim to be "Cherokee."

Cherokee is a tribal nation not unlike any other nation in the world. You have have someone from New Hampshire who's great grandfather was Nepalese but who has never stepped foot outside of New Hampshire. Ethnically, he's part Nepalese, that isn't in doubt, but culturally he's not apart of Nepal at all.

The difference between Cherokee and Nepal is that Cherokee has a special allotment under the law in the U.S. If you say you are Cherokee, you are granted certain privileges, not just under tribal custom but under US law. Being racially/ethnically Cherokee is different from being tribal Cherokee. If a 100% ethnic Cherokee isn't apart of the tribe, he isn't Cherokee whereas a 1/32nd Cherokee white guy can be apart of the tribe and call himself Cherokee. So there's more going on here than just having an ancestor. She might not have been explicit in claiming to be of the Cherokee tribe, but she reaped benefits by her implicit statements. at best, she confused the issue, at worst she's a dirty huckster.

>Did she ever claim to be native american, or did she only claim to have a native american ancestor?
She's proven neither, all the results show is that maybe she has a sequence on one chromosome that is currently associated with broadly Meso-American genomes. She has not shown she has any ancestor who was an Injun or that she has any claim to calling herself an Injun and definitely no right to be using programs designed for the use of bonafide members of certain tribes.
I don't know any white nationalist group that would bar her entry based on those results.

haha goddamn

>the problem
I think it's their one redeeming factor, if they were a bit more clever they'd never get caught

Being 1/1000 injun doesn't jive with the story she tells about her mother in this video.
youtu.be/rau0A5w3OVI

The reason Injuns don't want to give their DNA to databases is because they're fucking scared to death of the Solutrean hypothesis and what it would mean to their status as FIRST NATIONS.

Didn't she take some affirmative action grant money in college by claiming to be a spear-chucker ot something?

I'm on pc and just pointing out how stupid it is to browse with a phone and then complain about image quality

>GodOfAtheism

Shit like makes me ashamed to be agnostic. Can't have a single reasonable discussion without someone calling me a fedora-tipper because of people like this.

The whole thing was making fun of her for putting it on her college application, like people don't put bullshit on their college applications (though I didin't personally).

She's basically saying she didn't make it up, as to whether she's claimed or met any 1/16 threshold, that I don't know.

>I don't know any white nationalist group that would bar her entry based on those results.
RACE TRAITOR

Seriously though, genetic tests are bullshit. But I don't think this whole line of attack has much pull except with the base. To everyone else, you're making fun of some middle-class girl for trying to get into college. It makes you sound like out of touch elitists to a lot of people. People who got into college on Daddy's name, and people who couldn't get into college anyway, are the only two groups that find this Pocahontas thing convincing.

Can you call yourself an Indian if no tribe will accept you?

>Celebrating my native ancestry at tribal powwow
>Family is having fun
>We're dancing and singing
>Suddenly a disturbance
>Elizabeth Warren kicks in the door and screams "I AM CHEROKEEEEEEEE!"
>She kicks my elderly uncle over
>Flips the buffet table
>Starts punching children
>Grabs the flag of our people and runs away with it
>As she runs she screams "FUCK YOU FULL BLOODS I HAVE 1/1000000th OF A PERCENT OF NATIVE DNA AND I'M SEIZING YOUR LANDS AND CULTURE FOR MYSELF!

What did she mean by this?

>To everyone else, you're making fun of some middle-class girl for trying to get into college.
No we're making fun of an opportunistic liar who misused a program to help a specific group of people, you can deny the context and the moral judgements that follow, if you like, but it's pretty cheap and pathetic spin that will only work on those who are already your partisans.

>She's nuts
This is most of it now. Sure, she was an ideologue zealot from the start, but now it has morphed into an alternate reality.

Problem is, millions of weak hysterical women will eagerly join her. Sad.

Attached: elizabeth-warren.jpg (1200x675, 247K)

It wasn't just a college application. She's claimed to be Cherokee many many many times for decades

Oh god my sides.

>you can deny the context and the moral judgements that follow
OK, good luck arguing to the silent majority that fudging your college application shows you have no character.

OK, she did it to get a job at Harvard, and Harvard went along with it. Good luck arguing that fudging your resume shows you have no character.

>the silent majority
ie white people who think lying and misrepresentation are morally wrong

back before any test, we made fun of her because she might be 1/32, and yet 1/64 is the MOST possible.

Attached: Cmr7t23XgAA965l.jpg (595x335, 39K)

Based ethno-tribalists.

If Bornal Blumpft knows what's good for him he'll drag this out as much as possible, dangling that million burgers while making sure every one of these cringy LARPs gets maximum coverage.
Hell, it'd probably be worth the million. It's not like she's getting it.

i.e. people who understand how hard it is to get ahead these days. Only privileged fuckwads and abject losers don't understand the pressure, though for different reasons.

not only that, but 1/64 to 1/1024 is a huuuuuuge confidence interval because of the exponential nature of pedigrees.

>youtu.be/rau0A5w3OVI
She's nuttier than squirrel poop

>Only privileged fuckwads and abject losers
ie the white middle and working classes respectively

This, it doesn’t matter to the people in her own state. But there’s absolutely no way she’s a presidential candidate, at least.

>mexican oatmeal soup

wew lad

>This, it doesn’t matter to the people in her own state.
Yeah, unless Mass Republicans run Chief Running Otter or some shit against her, then it might. Instead they run some asshole fucking Hindu.

If by "middle class" you mean trust fund douchebags, and by "working class" you mean drugged-up rural welfare junkies, yeah.

>fell into Trumps trap
anyone else tired of winning?

Attached: 1539651424316.jpg (500x792, 177K)

Sorry, pal, but regular middle and working class white people don't like fucking liars and no they don't lie on their college applications, they actually do all that extra-curricular activity and community service bullshit they put on their applications.
>drugged-up rural welfare junkies
Fuck you, ya nigger loving urbanite faggot, you're fine with drugged up welfare junkies so long as their skin is the color of shit and you can use their identities to voter fraud for for the Ds.

Attached: 1539640535337.jpg (768x768, 51K)

Has the Hindu done a DNA test? He might come out with a higher percentage chance of being Cherokee.

Shes done wompum wompum #mesouix

Attached: 1539652072342.jpg (236x236, 17K)

Hang on, if the test didn't even include actual Cherokee DNA as a comparison then why is this test even being paid attention to?

What's worse is she claimed to be NA for affirmative action points at Harvard.

Technically Mexicans and Peruvians are Native Americans.

He said that he will ask her during the 2020 debates. There was never a bet going on....

>Hang on, if the test didn't even include actual Cherokee DNA as a comparison then why is this test even being paid attention to?
Because facts don't matter, spin does.
Technically, yes, however the Peruvian and Mexicans tested likely had some measure of Euro admixture due to policies of "whitening" found in Spanish and Portugese and even French colonies. PS those policies only ever lead to brownening.

She got shekels for university for claiming to be Cherokee too, didn't she?

She said her mom was part Cherokee and part Delaware, and because of this her dads parents were against their relationship so they had to elope... she is a fraud, a liar, a shameless scammer.

She needs to repay the money Harvard gave her when she lied about her heritage.

>Fuck you, ya nigger loving urbanite faggot
Ok, figured out which non-silent-majority group you're in. I know more about this than you, and you're wrong. Unless you count showing up to club 1/5 of the time and spending one Sunday afternoon, people fudge their resumes and applications all. the. time.

Hey, she got the gene test, right? She's as much Indian as these people are volunteers. Frankly, this is the world Reaganomics built. I don't like it, but it's where people are at.

pic related

Attached: 1539657873021.jpg (750x763, 179K)

>spending one Sunday afternoon
Junior year
volunteering