Make jokes about starving communists

>make jokes about starving communists
>see that, according to the CIA's own data, Soviet citizens actually ate MORE calories than American citizens
>"err...uhhh....well, whatever, communism still sucks bro"
Why do you all do this?

Attached: Soviet Caloric Intake.png (605x340, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintil.com/2016/05/11/the-soviet-union-food/
youtu.be/ITCfu3yS5XU.
youtu.be/ITCfu3yS5XU
jstor.org/stable/44326232?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
books.google.com/books?id=pFIKAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA9&lpg=PA9&dq=cia oss mao tse tung&source=bl&ots=a7SxtkWMfz&sig=5dZYtj-SPXEZmX6HjHqwK9y8ibo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiDhISKoIreAhXp54MKHeEED804ChDoATANegQIAxAB#v=onepage&q=cia oss mao tse tung&f=false
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp84b00274r000300150009-5
indexmundi.com/agriculture/?country=su&commodity=wheat&graph=imports
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1979/10/04/huge-grain-sale-to-soviet-union-approved-by-us/41b3bc1d-8f75-4ed6-98db-77556322a3d9/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.057074d652ff
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000498133.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Protein is all that matter you commie fuck

No. Grains are objectively a more important part of the human diet than meat and nuts.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x574, 65K)

Evidently he was shocked that the USA wastes so much time, resources, and food with their supermarkets and dozens of brands of the same exact shit.

I can eat nothing but 3 blocks of velveeta cheese a day for 3840 calories. Doesn't mean I'm going to live a healthy (or long) life.

>averages
>holodomor

Most people in the US are extremely susceptible to propaganda.

Communism forces one to be mindful of our neighbors out of misguided sacrifice disguised as patriotism. I prefer choice, I decide when/if/how; not you, not the state, and certainly not out of poetic responsibility.

Attached: 111D530157582057.jpg (500x500, 93K)

People make jokes about starving communists because of the great leap forward.

You people want to remove individual agency and give control to central planning, but then, when central planning fucks up, 45 million people starve.

>why are there so many types of canine, if they are all so similar, what could be the benefit?

>this level of commie propaganda

>US breaching obesity event horizon
not everybody wants to spend the rest of his life rolling through walmart in a wheelchair

Came to post this. OP btfo. HAHAHAHA

According tot he CIA documents, the Soviet diet was actually slightly more nutritious than the American one, though they both ate way too much fucking food.
Lasted a two year period and was an anomaly. For most of the USSR's existence its people were extremely well fed.
Unless you live in the woods and are entirely self-sufficient, you are a hypocrite for not being mindful of your neighbors. Society is a cooperative enterprise; you can't reap the benefits and then reject any of the sacrifice. That is psychopathy.
The Great Leap Forward was a huge fuck up, obviously, but it wasn't entirely or even mostly the fault of the communists. Famines regularly happened in China before the communists took power and they often killed millions.

By the way, 45 million is a VAST overestimate. I think the academic consensus is more like 14 million.
Having different dogs bred for different purposes is completely different than having 14 yogurt brands that all taste the exact fucking same and have the exact same nutritional content.
Statistics don't lie. He wasn't shocked that there was a lot of food; the CIA themselves admit that the Soviets had plenty of food. Unless you think the CIA were communist sympathizers.

I don't get the joke either. My parents lived in communistic Poland and they didn't starve. And when it comes to the quality of the food... Sorry but Americans weren't better at all. You could eat natural food in Poland while everything in the USA was artificial. Now Poland got fucked by your artificial food too.

Thanks for participating in the thread, user. Most accounts I've read from people who lived in the USSR or have family who did has been fairly neutral-to-positive. A VERY loud minority, on the other hand, have vitriolic opinions on the USSR and communism.

>Coping this hard
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Eat shit commie

Wonderful arguments, I am truly swayed by your immense logical prowess.

false equivalencies and repeated points underplaying the levels of mismanagement in communist states really gets the noggin joggin

>no necessary dietary carbohydrate
>more important than protein, fibre and fats
kys you stupid commie fuck

Attached: images.jpg (263x200, 15K)

The C.I.A. has a documented tendency to over-estimate Soviet consumption in that period. That chart you used is based on production + imports - exports. It would need to take food spoilage into account to really be accurate. nintil.com/2016/05/11/the-soviet-union-food/

mkay faggot you keep on beveling
youtu.be/ITCfu3yS5XU.

Attached: Screenshot_20180708-014110.png (555x539, 269K)

Eat shit, comtard

>but it wasn't entirely or even mostly the fault of the communists.
Yes it was. You could argue (lamely) that the consequences were "unforseeable", but nevertheless, it would have NEVER happened under a market economy.
Go learn about shit before you blather like an idiot.

Specifically, the reason why communism leads to these kinds of disasters is because of central planning.
What you tragically fail to understand is that bigger decisions have higher stakes. So when the (legally binding) orders from central planning have unintended consequences, OF COURSE millions starve.

Why the fuck are you offering a commie the best meal of xir's life?

Attached: 10689651_669833683135546_8129198740618136128_n.jpg (658x658, 34K)

Nice bait but you’ll have to do better than that

Is anyone actually going to attempt to refute my point or am I just wasting my time here?

Of course they ate more calories... they were doing back-breaking slave labor, and the only foods they had available were fats and starches.

Breaking news everyone, comrade Yurgi working 14 hours a day on the collectivized farm is fed five pounds of potatoes and a stick of lard a day. Meanwhile in evil capitalist America he works 8 hours on an automated assembly line and goes home to a well-balanced meal prepared by his wife and based on the best nutritional guides available to to the time.

fucking dumbass.

You're objectively wrong. We didn't undo hundreds of thousands of years worth of evolution in a couple thousand. It's why half of the world is still lactose intolerant you mong.

Again, the data shows that the Soviets DID have a balanced diet that was arguably more nutritious than the American one.

Also, do you have a source that Americans worked significantly less hours than Soviets?

you clearly don't know anything about food, calories, biology and probably anything else.
no wonder you think this graph means anything, and no wonder you are communist.

Can you link me to the CIA documents? I can't find it.

my argument is in the video
youtu.be/ITCfu3yS5XU

>you can't reap the benefits and then reject any of the sacrifice

Tell me, how often do you sit down to dinner with the people who grow your food? Or, what was the name of the last person you bought fast food from? Who was your last Uber/Lyft driver?
I don't care if you answer any of those, the point is life is a thankless job. You forget, I forget. People and things are forgotten. Don't make a thankless job harder by reminding everyone.

You are wasting your time. Your point is so meaningless and red herring that it's hard to take you seriously.

The average Tanzanian nickel-cobalt miner also ingests more calories per day than me. Yay for him? His life expectancy is 47. Faggot.

>According to the CIA documents

>Unless you think the CIA were communist sympathizers.
>jstor.org/stable/44326232?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
>books.google.com/books?id=pFIKAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA9&lpg=PA9&dq=cia oss mao tse tung&source=bl&ots=a7SxtkWMfz&sig=5dZYtj-SPXEZmX6HjHqwK9y8ibo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiDhISKoIreAhXp54MKHeEED804ChDoATANegQIAxAB#v=onepage&q=cia oss mao tse tung&f=false

Attached: goyim_i.jpg (677x995, 159K)

Commie good diet
Commie good troll
>feed me

Explain why 44% and 32% of the Soviet and American diets respectively were made up of grains then.
Nice argument.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp84b00274r000300150009-5
I'm not gonna watch a fucking video, summarize the points or link to a transcript.

This is bullshit and you know it. "the data shows" "arguably"

Gimme a break lad, I wouldn't pay you to shill for puff pastry.

This is what communism does to you kids

Why was there a wall keeping east Germans inside their country?

It's literally raw fucking data. Look at it yourself if you don't believe me.
Humans can survive almost exclusively on grains. With very rare exceptions such as seal meat, this is not the case with meat.

Rational evidence that anyone can understand
>but the data!
Kek. Such a dumbass. Do you know how many ex KGB are currently within the CIA or retired from it?

let's not get too ridiculous here, you commies have a pretty good appetite for meat and nuts these days

It was keeping the West Germans out.

OK, that was a nice LARP mate.

>cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp84b00274r000300150009-5
This is a Reuters report from 1983. It was not made by the CIA. Neither does it have the graph in question.

Yeah, all those west Germans who were just dying to defect to the REALLY SHITTY part of town.

If you go by the survey data instead of the official statistics, Soviet citizens did experience persistent shortages and the food was inferior in both quality and quantity to that available in America. In other words, the C.I.A. got it wrong, which we know from more recent research. nintil.com/2016/05/11/the-soviet-union-food/

If the West Germans and NATO had been allowed access to East Germany, they would've organized a bourgeois resistance and the Soviet government would be compromised.

What was the median income of a Soviet citizen, you commie fuck

Attached: empty-grocery-store.jpg (630x501, 36K)

Who the fuck makes these graphs? They are so fuckin laughable, and people argue about them like they’re real

kek

comming from an ex-communist country from which people were running away constantly, I must say that's a complete crap

>pictures are better arguments than statistics
This is what Jow Forums actually believes

Become grain is easier to mass produce than meat. Are you dumb? Of course it would be the majority of the diet. That doesn't mean its more important, especially in terms of nutritional value. Seriously, I know you're not this stupid, but you're being blinded by your argument. Make your point, but don't start spewing shit you have no knowledge about. Take a health class, dumby.

Let me guess, your parents owned a business that the meanie government took over

Vodka is just empty calories

SEETHING

Attached: 1538298497439.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Attached: 1534266278798.jpg (199x253, 13K)

According to my charts you're a lying faggot. America is kfc tier fat.

Attached: 46ccda203b01a98be5e7747012bd2df4.jpg (500x680, 62K)

You haven't provided any statistics.

>goy means cattle
yes goy just eat grain!

Reuters was reporting the CIA's data. I'm not sure why the CIA doesn't directly provide the data and instead sources the Reuters report on their website; it's possible that the report itself contains 'sensitive' information and has not been released directly for this reason.

indexmundi.com/agriculture/?country=su&commodity=wheat&graph=imports
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1979/10/04/huge-grain-sale-to-soviet-union-approved-by-us/41b3bc1d-8f75-4ed6-98db-77556322a3d9/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.057074d652ff

>says this
>After trying to claim that the great leap forward wasn't caused by communism
You brushed off 45 million statistics as "not our fault".

Protip: the reason you reach stupid conclusions is because you starting (what passes for) thinking with a conclusion already in mind, then you twist all presented facts to fit within your conclusion.

This will never not be retarded.

>3100 cals a day in 65
>3500 now
What the fuck i eat 2200 a day and im skinnyfat how are these numbers normal?

I still remember the soviet diet. It tasted like hunger.

Attached: gVrdtlI.jpg (799x440, 75K)

You only survived because you cannibalistic niggers were eating kids. What is Nazino Island. Should have went to Naziyes island.

>After trying to claim that the great leap forward wasn't caused by communism
Economic mismanagement definitely made the famine worse and more deadly. I never denied that; I was simply stating that the communists didn't directly cause the famine and that 45 million was an inflated death toll.

So your evidence is a one-page Reuters report from 1983.

They would burn a lot more calories than some pasty pudge who spends his time on Jow Forums.

That the CIA themselves host on their website, so obviously the data is authentic.

>memeflag
>stupid bullshit

slide thread. ignore.

>stupid bullshit
Not an argument, refute the data.

Sure, that's why they were shooting at east Germans trying to flee this paradise.

People going into West Germany could have been collaborators or spies. They couldn't take that risk.

That is not true. Go to the FBI FOIA vault and you will read reports of Hitler's escape to Argentina. It's just material the CIA has accumulated over the years. It isn't necessarily true.

Reuters is an extremely accurate and cautious news-gathering organization. They're not just going to blindly fabricate data and attribute it to the CIA.

And the reason why "economic mismanagement" was able to take place at such a large and deadly scale was because of the communist system of centralized authority.

You're fucking pathetic.

Okay fine. I'll assume Reuters is telling the truth. Do you have any other evidence? Where is the source for your graph?

And the reason the Great Depression was able to happen is because of the instability inherent to market forces.

And the Great Depression led to WWII which killed way more people than the Great Leap Forward, so communists win.
Someone else posted the graph and I assumed the information was included in the article, but it turns out it wasn't. Let me go find a proper source for it.

>more calories
Eating potatos grease and vodka doesnt me you have the nutrients you need.

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

I appreciate your patience with me.

Eat shit.

You should be hanged for being such a stupid faggot. You commies went from blaming mass starvation on famines to claiming they had more food than the USA.Just fucking kys you retarded piece of shit.

Ah, here's the proper report; my mistake, I was getting my URLs mixed up:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000498133.pdf

This is several pages long, is directly from the CIA, and includes the data points you see on the graph.

> Statistics don't lie.
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

HAHAHAHA I TROLLED YOU ALL

I'M NOT EVEN A COMMUNIST, I'M A CIVIC NATIONALIST

OH, I GOT YOU FUCKERS SO GOOD. BOW, BOW YOU SHITS

89 REPLIES. 89 REPLIES TO A FUCKING OBVIOUS TROLL THREAD, HAHAHA

>tfw communists win when they "only" kill 45 million people
Keking at this clown.

Oh wow they ate calorie-dense potatoes and drank alcohol all the time. Better switch to an economic system that results in constant shortages of almost all goods.

What's wrong, user? Don't like potatoes enough to eat them unseasoned every day for the rest of your life?

Hmm, why is it that OP doesn't seem to have a response for someone who actually lived in the Soviet Union?

Attached: 36376820_2086366631603823_1293974531324510208_n.png.jpg (600x474, 21K)

Is it true they called eyes "salt shakers" in communist russia?

Those are rookie numbers, nowhere near Obamaleaf.

>literally had to put up posters that told people eating dead people is immoral

What about the graph before 1960 when Stalin caused all this shit?

>when central planning (((fucks up)))
FTFY