Has he run out of things to talk about? He's hating on tattoos now

Has he run out of things to talk about? He's hating on tattoos now

Attached: pjw.jpg (580x580, 44K)

He's gay. They're all low energy.

Is this what they call a slide thread?
Well, I replied anyway

Attached: BD2FD47B-BC59-445C-8FFD-45550E272A51.png (2048x2732, 2.65M)

too bad he won't do that video where he rants into a mirror and kills himself, piece of shit twat

I mean it's a fucking soulless life taking dicks in your ass being a zionist nazbol kike shill that hates everything good in this world and wants to destroy his own country from the inside with Sargoy

yea you leafs tend to be that all day long stfu

Tattoos are the most repulsive pitiful never ending trend in the universe.

Attached: SS tattoo.png (1268x2648, 146K)

have you? id like to hear your diatribe about x topic

But will he hate on cigarettes?

Attached: 512.jpg (512x512, 65K)

Tattoos are degenerate. In judaism it is also considered degenerate.

Attached: 1529694952599.jpg (600x600, 58K)

You have to be really miserable to bitch about tattoos on random people. It has no impact on your life.

Why so defensive? Are you his boyfriend?

The guy exists to repeat arguments I dominate here. Lately I have been just shitposting for a laugh and so he is now left with shitposts for fuel. True story

Did he hurt your feelings when he made fun of your tramp stamp?

He better not

Attached: whyarentyousmokinganon.jpg (1200x1196, 205K)

this faggot is untolerable

i fucking hate him and alex jones, INFOWARS IS GAY and full of FAGS

Attached: DmkJj6rXgAADVpg.jpg (753x707, 95K)

>increases testosterone levels
>yet causes constriction of the blood vessels which will eventually lead to permanent impotence.
Man that is brutal.

br00tal

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

It's lonely in the flat all day...so lonely

Seriously, what's going on with his channel?

Suddenly he's filming videos on his back porch, not using that big map backdrop. And he's talking about really weird and random subjects in a strange manner.

Did he lose his editing/production team or something? I don't totally mind his new video topics. I kind of liked his video about "love is a lie" or whatever even though everyone made fun of it. I thought it was slightly higher-IQ than his other shit.

Weird

Attached: 1509989979320.jpg (639x472, 104K)

Crowder burnt out too, but now he's raging and better than ever.

I've literally seen posts I've made on here appear screencapped in e-celebs youtube videos.

My posts have appeared twice in Black Pigeon's videos. One time he literally just repeated what I had posted a couple days before almost word for word. I was completely blown away, and kind of annoyed. But whatever, it's my fault for not making my own videos I guess.

He's right about tattoos tho. 99% of them are impulsive crap or utterly boring and cliche. Like japanese/chinese characters or terrible quotes. Plus they look absolutely horrible on women

he's right though, tattoos are stupid

Tattoos are NOT stupid! They very clearly express that the person is vain and insecure.

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
William L. Pierce - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Patrick Little - Zionist
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist

its over

Tatoos are gay no offense.

sure, there are plenty indicators of degeneracy, or brain malfunction but that doesn't make them less stupid

PJW is a faggot but the tattoo defence force is butthurt. Tattoos are for NPCs that don't have inner monologues.

You look bored in that picture

>Makes mountains out of molehills
>Still refuses to talk about the Jews

Attached: 4048-22387-4328.jpg (225x225, 9K)

well let's face it - tatts for the sake it is the same as injecting yourself with car paint

"There are no more arguments"
-SM, Greatest Philosopher of the 21st Century

He's late getting on that boat. Tattoos have been lame for over 10 years. Now smoking weed is the new faggy hobby. Queer shit for hedonistic liberal losers and nignogs.

i wanna tattoo my cock

Might as well, nobody's liable to see it.

ur mom is

Q user is a meme
Alex Jones was a Zionist WAS
Southern could be either
David Duke is practically an SS Officer

Several people on your list literally admit on camera to being Zionists.

tattoos are pretty lame though
it doesnt make you look cool
and on women it looks 100% trashy every single time

and the vast majority of people feel that way, and the ones honest and introspective enough to notice they feel this way are going to tell you about it. because its really really fucking ugly and stupid looking and basically all you tat people are low class dirty faggots and we all know it so fuck off

how is he even that offensive
oh right, anyone not simplisitc enough to boil down the entire conspiracy into 3 letters is just the worst. i get it

he should, theyre pretty degenerate. and would show that hes capable of realizing hes imperfect. would humble him a bit to talk about a problem he is part of

>smoking increases testosterone
is it the smoking or the nicotine

its probably the nicotine

just vape
>vaping looks gay
who cares? you? give me a break. youre probably not mr. cool over there so just give it up

A total prick

government legalized drugs are OK!

• ᠌ ᠌ •

Rate my sexy devil.
My other tat pics are in my normal cache and I can’t use that right now. I’ve pics of my pec dragon, my neck wolf and my bicep tiger.
I’m too cool for school. (And too old. They told me to stop hanging about).

Attached: E8A61B5A-DEFC-4F84-AA3B-9941BA5210E6.jpg (3088x2316, 1.83M)

Oh Israeli qt how organically original, my kike rat faggot guy.

Attached: khazar-milkers-israel-insta-qts.jpg (1333x2000, 359K)

yeah the jews have let themselves be seduced and brainwashed into taking the role of the bad guy on behalf of the real puppetmasters, who hide behind their jewisheness. id say that is a problem

Also as well as tattoos I’ve got a big dick. Is that /pol kosher or do I have to get that removed too?
I don’t want to offend anyone.

typical attention whore mindset of the tatfag on display

You know that. Your flag is basically a tat.

Time to face the facts Paul Joseph Watson is low energy

Can't stand the guy, especially that baby voice he does. Ugh.

gonna have to rake harder then that if you wanna shuffle my jimmies

That's pen you absolute nigger
t. Tattoo Artist

My tats aren’t real though. I just wanted someone to screech before I told you that I have them drawn on with henna whenever I go to a beach or anywhere my shirt isn’t going to be. They last about a month and start braking up like t devil is in that pic above then they vanish. swim safe.
And yes they are for attention why else would I spend £200 on body art? Is that a bad thing when you go to a resort. The point is to have fun.
Assholes may object.

Attached: 7E7C5328-936E-4B8F-9392-2A1B60A2B922.jpg (600x404, 39K)

i think thats pretty stupid but at the same time applaud the use of temporary tats as vastly less retarded then the real thing. i hope that what youre doing catches on and at least partially replaces this permatat faggotry.

but a little devil, why. devils are a symbol of evil. you think evil is cool? no its just gross and shitty to be evil for everyone. not cool

Member when he was callimg trump a leftist plant to make the right seem racist and loose the election and how he was talkimg about aliens and shit a few months b4 jumpin on the bandwagon faggot

how can anyone take him seriously after his rant about how women are for basedboys?

only sjws and npcs get tats. first thing i think when i see one is which antifa rally they were in.

tatoos on women are such trash