Chicano here. Us Mexicans really are the worst pieces of shits

>My father had a farming company in Mexico and a lot of land
>Left Mexico and moved to the US on a visa to do business with some gringos
>Left his brother in charge of the company
>Money stopped coming to him in less than 5 months
>Turns out his brother made himself the owner and wasn't going to give my dad anything anymore
>i dont know the full details but apparently since Mexico is a corrupt shithole he got a few officials to give him ownership of the company or some bullshit(I don't know much about how businesses work so I may be wrong)
>A bunch of nigger Indians mobed to his lands and are all refusing to leave.
>theyve even aligned themselves with the cartel in case anyone tries to kick them out
>my dad is stuck wagecucking as an insurance salesman in this country where everyone hates our people
Mexicans are all criminals at heart and will take from even their own family. I can seriously not comprehend why my people are so evil. Don't fall for the "hard working Mexican" or the "family values Mexican". They are all lies.

Attached: 804.jpg (646x774, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4F-v_qBt750
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tldr stop having babies

>mexican farmer
i'm going to guess he was forced to pay the cartels instead since they own every avocado farm in mexico.

Attached: AN66SAxyt2rDT13M4LXt4QhK3bKTe2OOfolw1B1PGg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no[1].jpg (900x900, 85K)

>I can seriously not comprehend why my people are so evil.
I think it goes back to the Aztecs.
Mexicans thinking being savage and cruel and basically unfeeling is a good trait, especially in males. Mexican machismo of the worst type.

your brother is a psychopath, don't pin this shit on all of us
everyone in my family has unconditional loyalty to eachother

Go full Punisher on the cartel. Be the hero that Mexico needs.

10 years ago my father was planning on taking his buddies and a few guns to try to take back the land those Indians took from him. But he later found God so he became pretty pacifist

Fill a moving truck with 100+ lb of explosives and drive it into the nigger squatters
kablewie

>why wont my dads brother run his farm for free and give me all the money!!

If the farm was so great why did your dad leave it vato?

Crazy stuff OP, i sure am glad Trump won in 2016, hopefully again in 2020.

I know some good Mexicans, its just the corrupt and often violent Mexican culture thats the problem, stop bringing that shit into my country man! Stop paying each other off, and stop backstabbing each other for fuck sake.

God i love latinas.

t. Handsome White Southern California native.

>don't pin this shit on all of us
You're still comfy cowards who are either controlled by cartel or ran to US. What else can you do, but be one of someone's many good little bitches?

Attached: MS-13-gang-member-AFPOrlando-Sierra-640x480.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Too personal, take it too /b. This could have been a good thread but OP autismode all over it.

>Shining Path declares war on Peru.
>Terror everywhere.
>Family decides to leave.
>Grow up in NY (USA).
>Have a good life.

Thanks pa!

T. Peruvian

>Us Mexicans really are the worst pieces of shits

Well yeah but at least you're not niggers.

>But he later found God so he became pretty pacifist
fly over and spray broad leaf killer on the whole property. It will kill anything growing.

>la raza

He wasn't planning on leaving permanently. A few white people helped him build an hacienda in Mexcio and they offered to help him build and buy properties in the US. He also watched a lot of movies and thought American life looked cool and something he wanted to experience for a while. His brother didn't work for free either, he got paid really well. I'm assuming his brother decided to steal the company when my father asked him to send him some money to begin construction on a project he was working on.

faggots

> I can seriously not comprehend why my people are so evil.

It's cause you're descendants of savages. No different from African niggers other than your skin color. Now you know why whites and the Spanish genocided your people. Do the world a favor, take out a few of your own before you an hero yourself.

1: only poor uneducated people use the word gringo with extreamly low exceptions.
2: we never use the word "officials" it got another name but I won't let you know, since you are a retard.
3: it's almost impossible to grant ownership of any company to others, since most of the owners are rich and the government is strict and well prepared for things of that matter, we are not Africa (and probably not even in Africa can happen)
3:
>mobed to his lands and are refusing to leave
Here in Mexico, if you are the owner of any land and have written proofs or any paper who validates ownership, you can call the cops easly to remove invaders.
4:
>theyve align with the cartels
Even worst, that's enough reason to kick them out easly and sell the land.
5:
Now, how to recognize bs, if the person uses the words:
>wagecucking
>calling an entire nation, criminals
>calling a whole country shithole
>not knowing enough details, aka being a lying american.
This thread is bs.

*extremely

>a wh*Teoid took the time to write this

rent free

Attached: 1477610350309.jpg (499x449, 45K)

I mentioned that I'm a CHICANO. And land does get stolen all the time. Niggers just build a house and refuse to leave. And family member do steal companies or assets all the time.

Some countries as a whole are shitholes. Mexico is one of them

these are pretty dumb arguments.
gringo is commonly used here, though often in jest.
he lives in USA so why wouldn't he use common American terms like "officials" instead of "functionaries"?

Go back then, the last thing America needs is more spics. Especially self-hating ones. America is an Anglo country, not a moorish rapebaby one.

Attached: C9D9AE78-6BAD-4D41-8835-665F5D634B9C.jpg (1002x1024, 139K)

>Handsome White Southern California native
Someone with 25% European ancestry is considered white in SoCal.

>/b
Newfag detected, why can’t people these days spell board names right.

Better to fill it while it's not moving tbqh fampai.

But are you familiar with mexican sacatripe?

That’s a nice story but you have to go back Pedro.

You sound like a fucking pocho

esse, the cartel probably got to your uncle and forced him to transfer ownership to them.

>gringos

Fuck you, OP.

>only poor uneducated people use the word gringo
I attend one of the most expensive universities in Mexico, which is also full of politically correct people and despite tbat, people always say gringo since there's no other way to call "americans"

>government is strict and well prepared for things of that matter
You clearly have no idea about the eay this country works, specially outside of the capital

No one believes that shit you fucking pinche myate.
Only NPC's.
You gave to go back.
Before we cut your hearts out and throw you down the steps of our pyramids. Oh wait...

yeah that sounds plausible.

sorry to hear all that op. not mexican.. but i have family in colombia so i can relate sort of. somedays i wish that country would just disappear

youre a feisty spic huh?

How are classes going at El Chapo U? I’ve heard they have a great human dissection program.

Haha bullshit, I can pay a federali to steal your car chinga

the irony

Ayyyyyyy smiley. We gunna go down with some gringos to da local taco bell to have some caronas and burritos homie

It seems we did not genocide enough.

This sounds like another story I heard from a Mexican American friend of mine. His Dad was a deadbeat who abused them. He almost strangled his own father in a fit of rage for beating his mother. His uncle acquired ownership of land and wealth and refuses to give what is legally theirs in Mexico. So they live here away from the Cartel and crazy family. Shit's fucked

It helps to not also fuck them you know

Whites in Cuba call Americans Yankees....gringos is obviously a racially charged word for whites and not Americans..

They call blacks gringos. Basically anyone North of Mexico is considered gringo

Based Mexican. The corruption over there is epic and Nigeria tier. Top it off with unbridled demonic violence. The Aztec has never really been tamed.

We don't hate you or see you as all criminals or gang members or evil. We just don't need the added problems and yes you have a lot of those and we have our own to worry about without adding more. And we don't enjoy being flooded with your people to the extent they have been. You aren't entitled to that. That being said sorry about the corruption bro. That's rough especially when it's from family.

Mexico is based. I have a cottage down there and spend two weeks each year there. Mexicans hate Chicanos like you even more than gringos.

Really it's all of your problem since the corruption runs so deep. It's Mexico who's responsible for cutting all these fucking pill with fentanyl they get from Chinese labs ffs. It's worse than the opium war imo. Our docs got them hooked oxy then they turn to you when they can't get more and your cartels intentionally OD them. You're lucky you haven't been bombed to hell and back.

Sympathetic with your story, ask yourself though what happens to this planet if white people die out. I want your honest opinion.

Attached: nude-gay-black-men-having-sex.jpg (560x373, 51K)

Hire Executive Outcomes, they'll steamroll the place and murder everyone for a few hundred grand.

> here on a visa

Is it up? Can we throw your dad and the rest of your family the fuck out?

>T. Israel concubine

Time for El Mariachi.

That's a bit harsh, it could be worse, you could be PR.

MIDF pls go

Go back.

And so is France but you really haven't noticed yet, sad

Dude here in the north we say gringo all the time it's quicker than saying estadounidense.

Yes, we fucking hate Chicanos more than chilangos (people from Mexico City) most of us don't hate gringos. user I'm curious where is your cottage?

Whatever cabrone

Eh, some mexican criminals would do anything for their family
youtube.com/watch?v=4F-v_qBt750

Okay, entiende puta

Its your land got get it back, comprende?

your dad fell for the land of the free meme. now hes stuck wage slaving for the jews.

I vote going full punisher

-QQ2kentuckyJip

T. Indio squatting in op's father's land

Allow me to laugh at you in the language of your conquerors.
jajajajajaja

I know. It's why we don't want you.

chicano =/= mexican

fuck off, gringo

It's true, us mexicans have this weird urge to always excuse ourselves and our "people" and take huge pride in being mexican. Mexico is a piece of shit country that should have never existed. You have to be very stupid to not see that. Who cares if 0.2% of the population is righteous or good, the rest are not better than rabid animals, nothing more than working mules, devoid of any intellect

>replies to 11 post, gets 11 replies

Mexicans are sexy, woman in America need you

Mexico lol. We fucked with them insted of doing a genocide like the brits did.

It didn't turn out that well but at least we have pride in our world class ethics. Fuck brits.

Attached: Blas%20de%20Lezo%20-%20Testamento.00_00_56_15.Imagen%20fija002-kDND--940x529@abc[1].jpg (940x529, 87K)

Mamale la verga más

Mexico is literally a dump, your people throw trash everywhere and have no sense of cleanliness.

Obv not comparable but some places in the states...

Obviously where niggers & spics live at manuel.

Have you ever been to México? At least 95% of the country is a dump.

Attached: LOOK REAL CLOSE.jpg (800x457, 55K)

>Chicano
>more than likely from California
>this much self hate
Either you really hate yourself or you’re not Hispanic. Either way, you California “chicanos” are an embarrassment to the rest of us.

we have a saying here in chile when we talk about our deficiencies :

"la raza es la mala"

("the race is the problem")

Attached: sergio reyes ledesma.gif (406x315, 434K)

ethnic cleansing when?

Attached: JACKSONED.jpg (728x546, 106K)

How much money was the business worth?

>If you ever go to a mexican eatery and they only take cash they are guaranteed sending that money to cartels

You father ran away.

I am white. I was raised in one of your shitty Chicano varrios here in America. To fit in and get by, I went native and lived by your rules. Once I grew up, I left you motherfuckers behind and never looked back. I have an affinity, ad a sympathy for your people as a result, but I can 100% confirm that by contrast to white Americans you are shitty people, importing shitty values and you have no fucking business in our country. Godspeed in figuring it out. I would love it if your people marched back into that shithole your parents left and straightened it out once and for all.

Attached: 1530383255333.jpg (230x238, 19K)

>>calling an entire nation, criminals
But that's Mexico.
>>calling a whole country shithole
That is also Mexico.

>Trying to reason with retards on pol
jajajajajaj

Aztecs were a single tribe that was genocided by the spaniards and their allies, modern Mexicans are descendants of other people. Stop this meme.

this but unironically, if i were an american i'd be the last person to shit talk someone else for being's someone little bitch

>Chicano
Kek I haven't heard that term since the 80s

>not just saying americano
pleb

Tlaxcalans did nothing wrong.

Gringo it's a very common word in all social circles. But yeah the story sounds like bullshit except if OP it's from Michoacan, sounds like something that can happen in that shithole.

I've always felt that when seen Mexican. Even only through videos & photos. Murica really need that wall.

Attached: three trust and thy soul.png (548x620, 150K)

in the meme states all the memes are real, nobody can deny that