Name a more NPC position than being against Net Neutrality

Name a more NPC position than being against Net Neutrality

Pro tip: You can't

Attached: Screenshot_20181016-104645_Facebook.jpg (1080x1920, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltzy5vRmN8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Name a more NPC position than being for Net Neutrality
ftfy, op.
obama made net neutrality.
we were fine before and after his sorry ass.

Every retard under the sun made a social media post about net neutrality

And none of them can define it or even describe what it actually is except for giving some Colbert one liner

Literally every celebrity and news outlet was for "Net Neutrality". Every dumbass NPC actually advocating for those horrendous laws and not genuine net neutrality. Ajit Pai getting rid of that shit so we can have proper neutrality and not a digital police state was one of the best things to happen for the internet.

Being for net neutrality.

Having a kikebook is peak NPC, you degenerate

I'm still wondering where all the outrage was for Obongo giving away ICANN...

Even most tech people in the industry have a hard time differentiating between what it is and what the ones pushing it say it is because it's so convoluted and laden with buzzwords and boogiemen.

oh im sure it has nothing to do with europes internet hate laws

Attached: (((editorial intervention))).jpg (947x1022, 329K)

Trump can easily regain back ICANN by nationalizing it.

Just convince House and Senate to submit a bill and Trump nationalizes ICANN and ICANN can't do shit about it.

Nationalizing something is an inherent power of the executive branch.

Sure opponents can judge ship a district judge but the Supreme Court belongs to us now.

the word nation cant be sold out to any other entity. its a normal word. just destroy what nigger done. why are you saying we have to give it to some book of global niggerjew definitions for.

I thought NPC's were at least taught to be self aware???

being for net neutrality but then being fine with people getting banned off websites for wrong think

This is what NPCs look like and bots.

Attached: Redditbotsbrainwashing.png (720x452, 197K)

Net Neutrality required ISPs to have a government license to operate, indirectly giving the govt the power to force them to shut any site down on the net, if Net Neutrality was still around, someone from the government could call up the ISP that was serving something like infowars.com and tell them to cut off infowars' service or lose their license.

It's almost like the world is filled with fucking idiot NPCs. Let's all vote the same way on something with know nothing about the topic, because some 10 min youtube video said it was bad.

>phoneposter

Attached: 1532468035390.jpg (500x634, 26K)

no it didnt. thats not net neutrality read my infograph.jpg niggernet neutrality meant isps couldnt filter traffic. then obama the nigger made up something saying exactly what you said and named it (((net neutrallity))). then they destoyed NEET nuetrlaity

with all that jewing of the definition u niggers could say whatever you wanted. i said what yuo were doing.

See, the problem with this net neutrality thing is that I went in thinking it sounded like a good idea, then I looked up what it actually was and it doesn't make any sense. All of the problems people throw out about it can't and won't happen, and they completely ignore the problems that can. Then as others have mentioned we dealt with the abuses for years using the systems already in place and the bill Obama passed is bullcrap that gets telecom classed as something it should not be. Which only helps big businesses, which is why the big telecoms are totally for NN, it gives them a completely crushing infrastructure hold. ISPs don't like it, except for the ISPs that also own the pipes, so to speak.

Orange man bad.

Attached: orange man bad.png (809x130, 11K)

Redpill me on net neutrality

Why are you shilling for mega corporations like Amazon and Netflix?

Have you ever read a single EULA agreement through? Kinda like that except with ISP's EULA's not having them provide any guarantees they don't censor your political views.

it means basically the same as antifa is anti-fascist

meaning 0.

You're right. The shabbos goyim free market shills here don't understand the implications.

pajeet pie dabbed all over these sonsa bitches

I don't care. It's only the Internet. Our lives were better before it pervaded everything anyway.

democracy is gay, and what?

are you dumb?
I remember literally the entire reddit website plus the other big tech companies massively shilled for net neutrality
I mean, you can certainly question if repealing it was good or not, but a lot of NPCs merely went crazy over it because of the info some of these pages fed them

youtube.com/watch?v=ltzy5vRmN8Q
>how NPCs think a world without "NetNeutrality" is

Attached: ay oLo .jpg (971x546, 125K)

Being for it. It's literally just a handout $$$ to SilVal. Any kind of NN that doesn't regulate social media companies is trash and evil totalitarianism/state censorship.

I sure am glad Jow Forums woke up about the issue and we don't get tons of shills about it anymore.

>Almost everyone that sent the FCC a unique comment last year favored the communist practice of over-regulating free enterprise to the benefit of the government

Attached: 2k7z1h.jpg (580x499, 43K)

The narrative:
>Greedy technocrats want to take away your rights. The state wants to help you.
The truth:
>Greedy technocrats want to take away your rights. The state wants to help them.

Attached: 1536587971846.jpg (569x599, 31K)

It's not tho
Nobody forces you to use npc server 1
It's Censorship when they stop you from building your own social media site

Supporters of net neutrality are the ultimate useful idiots, shilling for corporations without even realizing it.

An NPC shilling for NN might as well be shilling for nestle to bottle up public water and sell it for profit. It's standard double-think on their part, since they would never support the latter

Because networks are natural monopolies you mong

LITERAL DRUMPF NAZIS BTFO BY OP

Attached: 1536591416238.jpg (622x548, 51K)

this
literally either way we're getting fucked, NN just helps the government seem like they have the moral high ground, Obama was really good at that tactic.

It's the other way around. Every e-celeb, regular celeb, giant tech corporations, and news outlet was in favor of Net Neutrality. Ffs, you had (((h3h3))) comparing it to the holocaust.

Reality: Greedy corporations want to utilize a lion's share of the infrastructure in order to sell their products, but dont wish to pay for it. Instead, they rally together a band of idiots to defend them because their lives revolve around the electric jew.

Let's put it this way: Supporting NN because you're afraid service providers will make you pay extra for netflix is akin to supporting "toll neutrality" on turnpikes, because DHL and Fedex told you that if they're made to pay extra tolls, then the turnpike operators will be able to charge you $20 to take the mall exit.

the more npc position op asked for:
>affirmative action is needed to make shure everyone gets the same chances