World War III - what would trigger it

I cannot find a single reason it would happen ever again in this age of information. Can you?
What would be the cause of it?
Who would be the main opponents?
What would it solve?
In what state the world needs to be to become a warzone of such scale?
inb4 racewar

Attached: _85829409_nuke_cut.jpg (660x371, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Axis_talks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what would trigger it
when i get into office and outlaw all trade with china.
watch.
;)

Thank you, Mr. President!

>What would be the cause of it?
financial and economical crisis
>Who would be the main opponents?
US/NATO and Russia/Arab world
>What would it solve?
the financial and economical crisis and the blatant lack of a global new world order.
Jerusalem not being the capital of the Great Israël
>In what state the world needs to be to become a warzone of such scale?
The financial world being on the verge to loose everything and gain nothing from a crisis.
The governments needing more control on the population.

you are one delusional retard

It will start with a lie. I can guarantee you that much. Every world war has started with a (((lie))). But that's just a coincidence. Even the Napoleonic war, there was one (((family))) financing both sides, and lied about the outcome of Waterloo to turn a profit, almost bankrupting England.

>financial and economical crisis
Since today dominant military equipmant highly depends on country's economical and financial stability isn't that happening already improbable?
Poor countries will just get raped like Arab countries do since last WW. Other than that, I can only see a (((madman))) getting a power over nuke button of complete world destruction.

I’d say China but a one sided fight would be called a world war

Without lies there would not be politics. Again, what would be the main trigger in todays world, considering current information age and people's freedom.

A single serb caused two world wars, so who knows. The chain towards the start of it could have already started we just don't know yet

niggers

numerous potential triggers; most likely are war in the middle east and wmd terrorism in the west

a serious pandemic would also lower the barrier to entry for ww3 because if it's all fucked anyway....?

DATAMINING THREAD

SAGE

they will just impose a world government with martial law for one of the following reasons
fake alien invasion (bluebeam)
real alien invasion
jews will finally come out as luciferians
catastrophic climate changes
civil unrest caused by migrations
ai and robots take over
i can go on..

Niggers

Iran blocking the strait of Hormuz.

Nothing. Every market is incredibly interconnected, every large power has nukes, every small power is irrelevant.

>financial crisis
We already had a global recession in 2008 and it's still going on.

I've been thinking for a while now, not sure how but there's a feeling..

>Cause
Oil price instability > currency crisis > mass poverty

>opponents
Iran vs SA vs Turkey
It seems EU, US and Russia are desperately, discretely cutting ties and pretending to have no steak in the matter

>solve
option a) let them fight it out - WW Vol 1&2 were focused. there's no reason the Crimean conflict wont be included as part of chpt: Prelude to WW3
b) the west invades, literally - Nato sends Peacekeepers to impose curfues and the not-west, led by China or Russia may or may not at some point go liberate their fellow free men

option b means more damage overall, harder reset, better final outcome (?)

>state
many poor, bored, stressed individuals tired of restrictions on their usual hobbies and relief values - unemployed and hopeless - discovering a common enemy
if ever the unwashed masses stop squalbling and decide on a single source of their woes as a collective, hell comes

Pakistan vs India is unironically the most likely flashpoint for WW3.

can u stop making these degenerative threads stipe?

Concened about your borders aren't you, Miloš?

>what would trigger it

the coming finance crash next year

Attached: And they did not understand.png (1654x2339, 532K)

Those are my doubts. WW would simply break those interconnections and every country would lose significant power. There is no incentive for any country.
I could only imagine (((them))) starting such things in order to dominate them all.

>It will start with a lie
And it will be a big lie. What else will cause people to take up arms?

>Without lies there would not be politics.
Yes, that is true and not in contradiction to what that other user says. Lies motivate the voters in the desired direction, whether to the ballot box or the weapon locker.
>considering current information age and people's freedom.
The Internet hasn't prevented the enormous amount of misinformation regarding the US election and president, for example. And even if everyone was presented with the same facts, they would interpret it so that it doesn't conflict their existing view on things. They will want to hear the lie, eagerly.

It's already going on. It's not a big trench war with clear opposing fronts and soldiers dressed in national colors. No, it is fought between millions of partisans in the streets and in their homes, I mean of course the invasion of immigrants and their crimes.
>criminals slowly looting and plundering, not wholesale but bit by bit.
>clever ones that know how to make a speech are slowly replacing the original western government by injecting themselves into it and its machinery, not by violence but by exploitation of the lenient rules.
>dumb footsoldiers slowly denaturing the original people by inbreeding: of course the white women is paired with the swarthy male, women were always considered spoils of war owned by the conquerors.

>inbreeding
I meant "breeding with white women"

You are on to something. Countries with resources, that most developed countries depends on, has a power to match other world's superpowers. It could literally divide the world.
I would take that for a conclusion.

All those incidents are still not something significant for anyone but media, who dare politicians to take care of that in most peaceful ways possible.
> It's not a big trench war with clear opposing fronts and soldiers
What is a world war other than a very clear sign of terrible state of the world?
>The Internet hasn't prevented the enormous amount of misinformation
Yes, but still those are more concerned to interstate political problems and ethics. None of that threatens the world stability.

I was about to say this is total bullshit but then I saw the digits and now I'm scared.

Attached: big-face.jpg (259x194, 6K)

the superpowers of the world realized a conventional war was unwinnable. if one of them would get close to losing they would launch everything they had and kill everyone. (mutually assured destruction)

so they needed a new way to wage war one were in the end the enemy wouldn't have anyone to target. WW3 has been going on for 40+ years its a social and economic war the first one to fall loses. all you need to do is ruin the economic base of the enemy and their own citizens will tear them apart. we thought we won with the fall of the ussr what we didn't realize is that china was playing the long game the whole time.

the latest tactic is to get western countries to take in refugees until chaos breaks out then flood the area with guns.

>What would be the cause of it?
Repeating digimons on 4chinz
World war 3 starts tomorrow

Don't care what will trigger it, but we will win and take over the world. Get fucked, mutts

The Axis and Allied powers should have united and used their undesirables to cleanse the world of filth
Imagine a timeline where USSR and Germany fix Asia and Africa:

>In 1940, USSR enters German-Japan-Italy Axis, united in Cleansing Eurasia of filth
>USSR drafts 8 million Jews, Gypsies, Turkestanis, Azeris and sends them to the East Asian frontline of the Cleansing of China
>Japanese and Soviet forces zergrush China, establish a blockade and continue to decimate the chinese
>By 1942, 99% of China depopulated. chinese population entirely culled
>Japan-Germany-Russia establish Axis government over China
>Japan repopulates eastern China and continues to destroy SEA, while USSR repopulates Western China and renames it Tocharia
>UK, Iran, and France negotiate to join the Axis
>With total victory over China, Axis powers agree to aid Britain in the Cleansing of India
>USSR sends 5 million of Jews, Muslims to join British, Persians and Afganis in the blitzkrieg of India
>Within 4 months, India is enitrely depopulated and decimated
>Persia repopulates southern India, while Europeans repopulate the north and rename it Sogdiana
>After achieving total population replacement in China and India, Axis powers shift focus to Middle East and Africa
>Britain and France draft millions muslims from their colonies and send them to fight in the Cleansing of Africa
>Germany drafts 5 million Jews and Gypsies and sends them to fight the Bantus
>By 1943, Africa is completely depopulated
>the few remaining survivors of the Jewish/Gypsy/shitskin frontline battlions are resettled to Sri Lanka
>Africa repopulated with Europeans
>Seeing the success of the Axis powers, US negotiates to join the Axis powers
>US drafts 5 million Jews, shitskins to blitzkrieg of Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean
>US shitskin troops entirely depleted, but manage to depopulate Latin America
>Latin America repopulated with Whites

this is how to fight Wars

almost happened

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Axis_talks