AUS/POL/ Faggots are Maggots Edition

Need to keep on schedule.

Previous thread tonight

Attached: brucegrug.png (485x443, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s
youtube.com/watch?v=zC4X4Rpdcdw
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
stuff.co.nz/national/107656947/mayor-helps-rollout-rainbow-crossing-as-part-of-pride-precinct-in-wellington
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-16/elderly-financial-hardship-increases/10378570?pfmredir=sm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks m8 for making a new thread, I was a bit busy (I'm the last OP).

FROM BEFORE
hey guys hows the free tafe thing going
> want to be youth worker am 23
work split shift for primary school programs with lots of out of hours work im forced to do
> caan do a free tafe course inbetween for the government initiative
> want to do justice but know there isnt much jobs out there for youth work unless its stress work
> want to do casual window cleaning or something to have a stress less job until all my experience is ready so i wont get the shittest obs in the industry

fuck it should i just work towards trains and track work or some shit, working towards something that isnt successful with no social life makes sure every day i think about how low ive sunk

>tfw been on Jow Forums for 3 hours straight
I only come to this place once every few weeks because it's too depressing but I'm back at it again, sigh.

It's all so tiresome bros.

Attached: 1537272976010.png (693x496, 42K)

Aye **CUNT**

Attached: 1523030832320.jpg (688x964, 335K)

IOTBW
O
T
B
W

Leftists are the ones that created the NPC meme in the first place so they could paint the right as a bunch of homicidal maniacs when a false flag shooting happens.

Dehumanizing themselves to dehumanize the enemy.

Attached: 678678687678.png (3207x2241, 3.98M)

here every night.
highlight of my fucking day!!

>>tfw been on Jow Forums for 3 hours straight
You must be new.
Same. Although I'm starting to give Jow Forums a rest and going onto the other boards

Australia - it is time

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective.

>Do Not Alter The Message

>Do Not Add emojis, symbols or ANYTHING

>Do not trespass or vandalize.

>Do not do anything illegal.

Local MPs, Left wing media outlets, Higher education institutions - They tell us time and time again that "black lives matter" and "refugees welcome"

It's time to let them know that "It's okay to be white" too.

>B-B-But its a 'supremacist slogan' - this is a lie
Origin of IOTBW: youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s

Attached: 1539671696459.png (3508x4961, 92K)

Do what most of the migrants do. Pick a new course every 1.5 years and repeat. You earn around $17,000 for doing that every 1.5 years, which TAFE courses end up being around $6000.

TAFE is a lot more easier than doing job seekers because it's literally impossible to fail at TAFE, unless you don't do the work.

Hows it going across the ditch, taxinda ardern over here keeps raising the fuel prices and borrowing more money. Up 40 cents a litre from this time last year. Driving has never been more expensive

>retired on dsp at 20
> going to collect millions of neetbux
> haven’t been forced to do anything in years
This must be what it was like to be a nobleman of yore

Attached: 73F6731C-B4F6-4FA7-9492-2B33EE880041.png (367x358, 202K)

>going on other boards
I...iiii... don’t understand?

yep - cos of cunts like you, I have to find $13k every 3 months to pay in provisional tax.

>I...iiii... don’t understand?
I'm not surprised

Attached: 1508685279696.jpg (971x546, 49K)

>"It's okay to be white"

Anyone who disagrees for whatever reason is simply a racist, don't let their multitude of excuses why you shouldn't be proud of who you are distract you from this simple truth.

Attached: 1539271717245.jpg (688x705, 71K)

Mate you get $800 a fortnight. Maybe go easy on the nobleman stuff

I've been on Jow Forums for 2 years now (im not an election fag, i just got curious from friends), I come to Jow Forums regularly and it's always a long angry time, yet i get to express myself and be comforted knowing other people have some sense to them too.

Thank your government for being so stupid and cucking you in the process, who's really the dumbo here?

DSP is $1100

Peasants must work The land to feed their lord

How did you qualify for dsp? How are you disabled?

Sucked in. NZ'ers are mostly annoying cunts that think they're above us because muh lefty shit.

You'll notice a shadow-war against Jow Forums going on in a lot of other boards.
Jow Forums is a great starting place, for obvious reasons

Jow Forums, /out/ and /diy/ are pretty Jow Forums-tier by nature. /mlp/ is too apparently but I don't go there because I'm not that autistic.

/v/ and /sci/ have this 50/50 hatred for Jow Forums over the establishment of this 'Jow Forums boogeyman' which is usually ad hominem or a red herring argument. However, STEM fields are pretty goddamn right wing and vidya is growing in a political divide. /tg/ and /lit/ are secretly right-wing but you'll probably only see the shell of lefty-looking discussion.

/his/ and Jow Forums are absolutely not Jow Forums similar and are taken over by Stallman shills for the latter, and a large crowd of Tankies/revisionist haters for the former.

/news/ used to be Jow Forums and /mu/, /lgbt/ and Jow Forums are eternally against you.

Learn how to act and be autistic/assburgers

If you can fool the doctor you can fool centrelink

I am a classic gen 1 tard

I moved from /b in 2012 and aside from occasional forays on other chans I have no interest in slut boarding.

>hows the free tafe thing going
Want to do it, but cannot even afford the petrol to get to and from tafe.
JUST

>I've been on Jow Forums for 2 years now
>not an election fag
Yes, yes you are.

>it's an angry time
You probably shouldn't come here then. If you are getting upset over browsing a website, you should not browse it. Try browsing another Jow Forums board

Why can't I eat noodles without smelling like a chink and having chink smell in the place?

Attached: 1401734567_chinesenoodles.jpg (380x380, 20K)

seriously, why can't these cunts on NSA or DSP come round and mow my lawn and tidy up the yard to help me out a bit and show a bit of gratitude?

It's getting just as bad over here mate. I saw $1.90/L today at one station, although it seems to be averaging around $1.60 or $1.70.

cheers asio

Attached: 1446584015300.png (546x546, 346K)

go fuck yourself cunt, two years is apprentice level at best

this post literally screams of "i want attention, GIMME ATTENTION, look at my skin i'm special amirite haha"
i'd rather the sign to be "proud to be aussie" rather than a lowkey russian troll jewish psyop slogan

Attached: shiteater.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

Because I am disabled .

>2 years
>election fag
2018 minus two is?

Attached: 8615C2A3-F329-4746-9AC9-2B7DE43E3BF1.jpg (324x139, 18K)

.White racism doesn't exist
.it's not okay to be white.

Official policy of our government labour green's liberal and nationals. Boy's I'm so fucking mad about this. What can I do to stop the anger

Attached: 1539636481175m.jpg (769x1024, 113K)

are you a stumpy or a retard?

Because Australians love getting cucked and do nothing about it, you're no different than the guy who does nothing for a living, if the people around him do nothing worth fighting for.

Pretty sure he was joking. No way he was serious user

Run away before it's too late.

>t. 12 years

1100 a fortnight is fuck all money,mate.

Attached: 1491882166569.png (431x492, 467K)

Anyone got that speech from the Chinese general about destroying the US with weapons of mass destruction as soon as they have the chance?

i came here from the /mlp/ explosion

i bet your room smells like a mixture of dead rats and stale cheese

Ha my bad. Good joke. I’m going to shitpost that with a meme flag to annoy burgers tomorrow.

Attached: 93CCAB7F-FD43-418E-B454-4B0C0AB401F2.jpg (384x384, 30K)

>1100 a fortnight for free

You'd currently have to work 25+ hours a week on minimum wage if you want to earn that amount

Good idea

And I get it just for being alive

Attached: 7F88D874-6CD9-415F-AD61-059ED46AA2D5.gif (300x420, 250K)

So she's /ourgirl/ then
youtube.com/watch?v=zC4X4Rpdcdw

you must be beating the ladies off with a stick, you good catch, you.

Yea working at a disability centre reinstated the positives of eugenics in me, the workers make less than the retards they're caring for.

what problem do you have with white people though?

Classic wagie response

For now mate. The retards get it on the day of the rope.

Yeah because mahmoud and mubutu are just as dinky dye true blue aussie as anyone else! wtf i love multiculturalism now!

nothing
i abhor the idea of black lives/white lives matter bullshitry here
we didn't have any white slaves or black slaves so who gives a fuck

>Roseposting
Hi Banglo

Who the fuck works minimum wage?

your little ponzi scheme you benefit from can't last forever, user.
sux to be you when it all goes pear shaped.

Anyone that's not doing a trade

>we don’t have black slaves

Attached: 8DBAB496-ED37-406E-A7CE-44542A0F6583.gif (220x216, 10K)

Won't happen he will only get more money

are you aware that anti-white racism exists?

should I keep my onions beard or face being a chinlet? they're both awful outcomes

Attached: IMG_20181016_215851.jpg (1687x2123, 899K)

so he swops mummy's tit for the guvvie's tit and he feels good about things?

If a central bank exists, the government has unlimited money.

only for soft pooftas like you mate
stepping down to SJW chimpout level is a no go

When our chink overlords take over you better believe they are paying dspanon his masturbation bux.

*they are not

Yeah nah mate, I don’t know anyone working minimum wage except maybe the fucking Indians at the local Mobil working the register where I get my fuel or maybe the teenage kids at dominoes.

In all honesty, would you consider me white and let me date your daughter if you had one and she was of age?

Attached: Screenshot(7).png (425x345, 12K)

Jesus Christ mate. If pol could be summed up in one image.

It's such a shame this pure asian will be bleached soon

Attached: 1475960635664.jpg (958x958, 133K)

was Cronulla a SJW chimpout?

Only time they're going to cut his disability is when we're swamped in muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

You all forgot one thing
>boomer and Harriton’s

Attached: 496CA09B-BAB7-45E3-BECA-C7CCBF362185.gif (800x792, 607K)

Rigto boy's it's pissed down rain so I won't be working tomorrow. I'm going to go out for a spot light. See if I can't get some meat for the dogs

Attached: images (1).jpg (600x467, 53K)

I don't frequent the board much. Just for alternate news perspectives really

So tomorrow?

>calmly stick "it's ok to be white" posters everywhere
>leftists chimp out because "muh raysis"
>"wtf stop chimping out evil right wingers"

>yea nah mate I don't see them aayyyy

bampen

Attached: 1539572520018.jpg (528x522, 61K)

Years away slow decay is how they do it now

Wellington is a lefty shithole. They just painted one of the main zebra crossings the colour of the rainbow

stuff.co.nz/national/107656947/mayor-helps-rollout-rainbow-crossing-as-part-of-pride-precinct-in-wellington

>5% kike
may as well get your oven going

awesome - designated running over a fag street

Like that kike is springing for the electricity.

>spreading amerimutt chimpout culture
>in Australia
don't forget to be obese as well you kike migrant

Attached: 51-NZ0yuXa.jpg (1024x760, 163K)

dspanon's gf

why don't you lads join us for some boxing one friday night?

>melbourne
nah

go for it user
it's worth the tongue punches in your fartbox ;]

5% is nothing, it comes from my father so I'm not even Jewish by rabbinical law, all it means is that my great-great grandfather was Jewish

>5%
>nothing
this is jewish wordplay m8

you're alright aye

the way you talk, ur already dehumanised.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-16/elderly-financial-hardship-increases/10378570?pfmredir=sm Discuss boomers and their eternal gibs