We Dd It! We Won! Suck it Trump!

I am going to sit back and laugh while all those Drumph supporters waste their time at the polls! They do not know they already lost!

Attached: we_did_it.png (1742x1334, 110K)

I enjoy how the projections are based on massive turnout from youth and minorities, two notoriously unreliable demographics, particularly in midterms. They're up against enthused whites and older voters who treat voting like a way of life. "I'm, like, totally gonna vote!" doesn't do much to impress me, given their track records.
I would be fucking shocked if Republicans lose the House and don't reach 54 or so Senate seats.

you sound like a science denier. These are hard stats! Stats don't lie!

I distinctly remember people saying the exact same thing in 2016. How'd that work out for you?

>are based on massive turnout from youth and minorities
Especially here in Texas. Beto is polling -9, but he astroturfed with college students and illegal aliens. I expect he will lose -20 or even worse.

>WHY AM I NOT AHEAD 50 POINTS?

i see what you're doing.
bravo zulu.

whiteboi btfo
it's just the beginning, wh*toids

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

Stats are often the biggest of lies

75% of the people control less than 1% of the money, gratz, y'all came a long way.

Go home Leftypol, you are drunk.

KARA BOGÃ INSHA'ALLAH!!!
>KARA BOGA MASHALLAH!!!
KARA BOGÃ INSHA'ALLAH!!!

Not just the capitals but many other cities are AFRIKAN; tougher with the Jew we shall drive out the wh*toids from their own "homelands" back to the Caucasus mountains and guess what they do?

Nothing!

>No marches
>No civic seccession
>No support networks
>No faiths
>No voting in anything nationalist
>No revolutions
>No homeschooling
>No social boycott

They WANT to be replaced and we gladly help them with this desire!

KARA BOGÃ INSHA'ALLAH!!!
>KARA BOGA MASHALLAH!!!
KARA BOGÃ INSHA'ALLAH!!!

Where can we bet money on the repubs?

>WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?

this is fine work OP. Will spread on shitter.

Lets talk about crime stats friend

Attached: 1539610713574.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>Stats don't lie!
3/10, got a few (you)'s at least

This guy thinks pretending to be dim on pol incites the base to go vote. Fuck this guy everyone votes on pol

>chance of winning forecast

What's this absolute meme? Is it an American thing? You make polls on how people say they're going to vote, not this shit.

dims lost 10% across the board as a result of the Kavanaugh circus
without the weaponised media they would not exist

ty user

>little do they know the more you project democrats winning, less democrats show up to vote thinking they don't need to, while at the same time Republican turnout goes up because we're supposedly being beat

Attached: 1478184854744.jpg (882x900, 198K)

comic sans

Attached: 15216878228764215428809453923489.png (600x600, 279K)

you showed us, sweetie

dont bother voting, you clearly already won