Should the 26% of the population that has inner speech genocide the 74% of the population that does not?

should the 26% of the population that has inner speech genocide the 74% of the population that does not?

Attached: 1493735779989.jpg (1224x1128, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/free-personality-test
rogermwilcox.com/reich/plague.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where are there shoes?

hello fbi, but Jow Forums is a peaceful board we don't want no trouble.

Attached: 1517918851611.png (986x745, 664K)

0% of the population has inner speech , 26% of the population is scripted to simulate inner speech .

Attached: 1539672685083.jpg (720x960, 54K)

Nice digits. Also, I genuinely can not believe there is such a large portion of the population that doesn't have an inner voice.

How the fuck do you think and problem solve without an inner dialogue?

You want to be grounded when working on electronics.

stupid fuckin jannies don't know this is about NPC

How exactly do you test for "inner speech"? I know I have it, but how do I prove it to you genocidal maniacs?

Rip & Tear

they operate like computer programs
the computer program is made by stuff taught to them and observation of others in society
they simply lack critical thought to discern what they are observing or what they are taught is bullshit or not, so they operate like computer programs

Is this even a question? Yes

its simply the voice in your head talking to you
if you have it you know it, if you don't have it and are an NPC theres nothing someone can say that will explain it to you
you know it or you don't

only if inner speech can be objectively measured

niggers for example can skip the test, we already know..

I know people who I suspect this might be the case, I just can't comprehend how the fuck they go about their daily lives without being able to have an inner monologue with themselves. How fucking strange.

Attached: help.jpg (434x444, 34K)

I can have an inner monologue anytime I want, why would I have to rely on something half-baked as speech to bound complex thought processes?
I unironically believe if you have inner monolouge all the time you are basically retarded..
Do you have an inner monologue when fapping?

Stop this shit you dumb fucks.

Attached: NPC False Flag Shooting_02.png (3207x2241, 3.98M)

The NPC meme is being pushed so that it can be used as a narrative in a false flag shooting. This thread is an astroturf designed to give the impression that people actually will commit violent acts.

The Left is dehumanizing themselves to dehumanize the Right.

meditation is basically a technique that teaches you to eliminate inner monologue
and thus people that do it are happier
so look at all the normies out there that are all happy and productive and well integrated into society, its because they have no inner thought
people with inner thought are usually depressed or have mental issues
so you can be a person that works well in society and are an NPC but it means you are soulless
if you have inner thought/monologue you are in pain but you have a soul

fucking this
put me in the screen cap
see you faggots when the bullets fly

64d underwater backgammon is real

Post her BRAPERS.

>inner speech

you mean the ego, or the ID?

the ego isn't you, even though it speaks to you in your voice.

only crazy megalomaniacs devoid of empathy give control to the voices in their head

The NPC meme is being pushed to cover up the Femin virus. If you look at Twitter’s release on “dehumanizing language” the explicitly mention comparing people (feminists) to a virus.

The NPC meme helps them do a false flag operation without having to acknowledge the Femin virus information.

Daily reminder the split is also between the N(intuitive) and S(sensing/observant). Everyone that I've asked that do have inner speech fall into the N category and all NPC's i've asked fall into S.

Attached: 16.jpg (1322x1858, 476K)

that pic is hella comfy. What decade is that? early 80s?

Yes, it would mean most of this board of pseudo-intellectual brainlets would be wiped out.

the american was looking for opinions that matter, neville

your little island is so pathetic you'd rather be involved in our political processes than your own.

SAD

I never knew that the population of philosophical zombies was so high but it explains a lot

>his Talmud told him so goyim listen up

>outside on their own land in summer on grass
>shoes
>retarded faggot

Then Jews will go from 2% of the population to 8%

Only Jew's have inner speech.

Attached: 1512725948167.jpg (960x950, 89K)

You are apart of that 76%

Do you always miss the point? I KNOW I've got an inner voice. But if OP is going to institute a genocide against NPCs, how is he going to determine who is an NPC or not? If his Gestapo hauls me in, how exactly do I prove to him and his RWDS that I do in fact have an inner voice?

Jesus Fucking Christ, is it Tard Day here on Jow Forums?

That pic has always confused me.
>Just a receiver
>Reel-to-reel tape recorder

I always figured it was some Iron Curtain country trying to record Radio Free Europe, but then I see the house in the BG, and it looks Western. Why isn't he using the 3rd story as a starting point for his antenna? It's a good elevation for a randomwire.

Nothing makes sense.

i have inner speech but i turn it off whenever i get stressed. I use to never turn it off and hated it.

>inner speech
>inner monologue
lets first agree on the term to use first, you stupid NPC

>everyone i've asked
whew lad, that's a bit weird innit?

>all NPC's i asked
looks like someone goes into their research with a bit of an NPC bias in the first place.

>all people i've asked, X is true
>all rapist, misogynist, sexist, bigot, homophobes, i've asked, Y is true

>tfw brain keeps switching back and forth from a dog with his head tilted sideways to a lovecraftian monstrocity

Attached: 122280365041.png (604x613, 257K)

Oh please fuck that test, literally filled it out with the 4 choices in different combinations, always the same result
>INTJ
Fucking test is Autistic, NOT ME!!

I'm actually curious about that myself. Memes aside (I'm really interested in this), do those people have anything at all? I just find it hard to believe that there's just "nothing." Is everything simply "instinct" or something else? Do they have no aspirations or dreams in life? If so, then how? Is it possible for them to be creative? If so, then how?

When they read books do they have an internal voice then or is it more akin to "scanning" the book? What about imagination? Any concept at all about consciousness or "train of thought?" I just simply can't imagine a world without my thoughts. It seems like such a bizarre way to get by.

>with the 4 choices
that's not the right test.
16personalities.com/free-personality-test

WTF am I an npc I can only see the monstrosity. My brain won't even attempt seeing the dog with it's head tilted. I conduct inner speech i swear. Halpppp.

there isn't.

I talk to myself so it isn't very "inner".

Attached: 1534946167960.jpg (257x200, 12K)

Of course not, I don't speak all the time. But the concept as I understood it was those people have absolutely no internal speech ever. From what I've read, it's more like a series of abstractions for them than an actual internal voice.

Which also brings me to another thought, what about in TV shows and shit where a character is having an internal monologue (where it focuses on their head and their internal voice has a bunch of reverb on it), is that unrelatable for the majority of people?

rotate your head to the left

I shamefully have an inner voice but I believe it is the normie way of thinking. All of the smartest people I know tell me that they do not do this. They think in images. The more I think about it is clear that thinking via inner monologue is circulatory and inefficient and likely not needed for consciousness.

I strangely obsess about nuclear war when I'm taking a shit. Like, I focus on wiping out a nation and I think about where to drop the nukes with the greatest efficiency for megadeaths.

This morning, I essentially wiped out Estonia with 14 B83s while having a nasty egg stink shit.

Attached: 1528580886715.gif (500x300, 880K)

I want to see the monstrosity again to study it but all I see is the doggers head now

Attached: 1460077872496.png (882x758, 17K)

Hey, would you look at that! This Jewish psyop forced meme is starting to take the exact turn ive been saying it would since day 1.

Ready to admit that you have been played yet, Jow Forums?

>"Inner speech is not the interior aspect of external speech--it is a function in itself. It still remains speech, i.e., thought connected with words. But while in external speech thought is embodied in words, in inner speech words die as they bring forth thought. Inner speech is to a large extent thinking in pure meanings. It is a dynamic, shifting, unstable thing, fluttering between word and thought, the two more or less stable, more or less firmly delineated components of verbal thought."

this is what the creator of the therm inner speech meant by it
>"We are our language,' it is often said; but our real language, our real identity, lies in inner speech, in that ceaseless stream and generation of meaning that constitutes the individual mind. It is through inner speech that the child develops his own concepts and meanings; it is through inner speech that he achieves his own identity; it is through inner speech, finally, that he constructs his own world."
the meaning of inner speech is interesting throughout history

focus on what your brain perceives as eyes. The real dog's nose is the right eye of the monstrosity. If you fixate on that it should come back.

>Lev Semyonovich Vygotsky was a Soviet psychologist, the founder of an unfinished Marxist theory of human cultural and bio-social development commonly referred to as "cultural-historical psychology"

so who guessed the creator of the "inner speech" theory was a marxist jew ?

no you fucking spastic, the report was wrong, people misunderstood it, everyone apart from 60iq niggers have inner speech, it's tied into having a consciousness and a semblance of self-awareness/intelligence. Jow Forums has just fallen for a massive meme based on 1 random kike study that everyone misinterpreted. really let down in this place. isn't it weird how all of us on this website have an inner voice, and everyone else that doesn't use it doesn't? weird coincidence huh? it's a weird mix of hubris and plain ignorance.

Attached: 1520892784554.png (1920x1080, 972K)

Thinking your thoughts out in words is the behavior of a subhuman, real humans think in abstractions and only convert them into words when they have to share those thoughts with others.

LISTEN HERE YOU BLIMEY FUCK
>TAKIN THE PISS, EH?
FILLED THE FUCKING THING IN SAME RESULT AFTER 16 TRIES
>INTJ

For the last few years I've noticed that Jow Forums is genuinely one of the lowest IQ boards on Jow Forums. People FREQUENTLY lack basic reading comprehension, math skills, etc. I promise you 99% of the people spouting the NPC meme did not even read the study which all of this came from. The fact that anyone can genuinely believe that only 25% of people have inner speech is so fucking stupid.

The 26/74 is bullshit
read the actual paper in psychology today
it is a bunch of new age bullshit
The NPC meme is a meme
Use it as such
But don't confuse it with any truth

as an NPC with inner voice i want to learn the ways of the humans. how do i think in abstractions?

Look those thighs

gat dayum

I like having employees so, no.

It enforces the image of delusion projected onto non-mainstream but is genuinely funny enough for people to use without thinking. But think how bad of an idea it is to have an angry white dude represent everyone you dehumanize (not that I even remotely disagree with NpC theory, but come on, have some guile!)

Well, well, my son... You have made it FAR!

Beware what this topic constitutes is the greatest HOLY WAR mankind has ever seen.
Not only must these abominations die they must also be used as sex slaves... Nevermind.
Think of happy thoughts like that they are animals in the wrong body and you are returning them to nature.
Free them from their lack of humanity and mortal coil.... MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

In reality you gotta kill all the NPCs, they are the twisted byproduct of overpopulation. If you want the world to be cool again like in the 90's or 90 B.C. or even 1800's you need to kill all the NPCs.

NPCs are also carriers of the emotional plague.
rogermwilcox.com/reich/plague.html

Attached: ING_38192_41289222-45x45.png (45x45, 6K)

meme aside, where is that figure coming from ?

74% seems like a huge number

i only believe in christian NPCism

if youre a christian then youre a human and a real man and god saves all men and youre destined to be saved from before time

but if you are a fake man and not a real man you are something else and you are unchosen non believer part of the devil system

Attached: 1ec59c01f228e7520f667c78b90b2747.jpg (473x711, 49K)

Is no coincidence.

Attached: world_population.gif (432x307, 67K)

Perhaps the dumbest thing I have read in a while

Yeah, that's a primo hunk of white woman.

>study conducted where people write down their thoughts when a buzzer rings
>buzzer rings 30 times over the course of 3 days
>25% of the time people say that in the exact moment the buzzer rang they were conducting inner speech
>retards on Jow Forums interpret this as 25% of PEOPLE having inner speech, instead of the correct conclusion that everyone conducts inner speech, but for a fraction of their total time awake (which makes sense if you aren't a schizophrenic)

Nice looking NPC, right there. Why do you think the gubmint sodomizes and mind kontrols them into sex slave human computers?

its basic personality psychology
approx 1/3 to 1/4 of the population have high intuition/openness, meaning they are more interested in ideas than things and while things can be observed with our senses, ideas can only be explored with our thoughts

I guess Jow Forums isnt ready to accept the fact that they have been duped. Soon.

>the only real people are the ones who follow these rules without deviation
holy fuck, the state of mutts lol.

Why? We need those NPCs for the hard work that is ore extraction.

Read it and weep, faggot.

Attached: test4.jpg (1159x807, 86K)

This was taken two years prior to the first one.

Attached: test.png (1130x699, 126K)

This is a question I asked myself.
Obviously it wouldn't be completely unethical, I mean, it's not like they even have a conscience.

>did not even read the study which all of this came from
I didn't myself, no (couldn't find it). Everything I've read about it was from Jow Forums but hadn't actually given too much of a shit to do actual research on it so it was some weird shit to me.

it's literally the first result if you google "inner voice study." You didn't even try.

>I KNOW I've got an inner voice.
Precisely the thing a npc would say,

I always got around 50 between J and P. I think that means I'm better than you faggots.

Thicc. Who is this demon demon?

GLOW IN THE DARK

The only time I ever tried to turn it off was when I played sports.