CHINA NO!

>But then his new boss, a Chinese man his own age, started calling him a monkey.
>It happened when the two were on a sales trip and spotted a troop of baboons on the roadside, he said.
>"'Your brothers,'" he said his boss exclaimed, urging Ochieng' to share some bananas with the primates.
>And it happened again, he said, with his boss referring to all Kenyans as primates.
>Humiliated and outraged, Ochieng' decided to record one of his boss' rants, catching him declaring that Kenyans were "like a monkey people."

Attached: 35028B00-559F-4D1C-89CC-56A20DA199B4.jpg (750x907, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/3970164/chinese-kills-eats-black-africans
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-gang-firebombing-20180405-story.html
newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/
mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/01/10/the-anti-americanism-of-jackie-chan/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ccc3a8143695
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chinese are disgusting insects but he's got a point.

Attached: King nigger.jpg (599x798, 46K)

maybe kenyans should learn to run to daddy america next time

Attached: 1465153167185.jpg (440x441, 72K)

Based and chinkpilled

Attached: 1539354168134.gif (480x344, 1.22M)

Chinese people don’t give a shit about being racist

It’s one of their few admirable qualities:

The absolute ass hurt darkies get from Chinese people is unparalleled

Blacks will be begging for whitey if the Chinese take over

Asians are more racist then whites, but talking about it doesn't fit into the leftist agenda so it isn't discussed.

>expecting the chinks to care
They laugh at us because we care about "racism" and attack our own for it

the insectoids are going to crush the nigs
they won't give a shit

Attached: ch_31.webm (320x240, 1.47M)

Niggers can only put up with so much chink shit before they beat their little yellow asses. They better tread softly.

Attached: ch_32.webm (320x640, 1.82M)

That is one meaty aneurysm/stroke

It's amazing how hurt these niggers get over a little bantz. Why are blacks the only humans that shatter like glass when you remind them of the color of their skin?

Attached: 11.jpg (1560x1933, 1.03M)

If you haven't seen it, watch EMPIRE OF DUST

Attached: nEvSKTaHjWtOxHK4IWP9GULuR2O.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Deep down they know they're inferior, least desired race across the globe

Attached: 1518688914369.webm (266x400, 2.94M)

Just sounds like another case of niggers not baking able to handle the banter.

Niggers thought white people were bad..lolololol

We blacks and chinese are natural allies. We will conquer the world together.

>Riceism

Attached: 1528968808604.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

He's not wrong ya know

Sweet go back to the motha land & work for them

Attached: 1537851007314.jpg (640x626, 46K)

>BIX NOOD MUFFUGGAH
You better hope I dont see your monkey ass try that pussy shit nigger, Ill break you

I know I will be called a cück for this but I actually condemn these types of shit.
He is an african that stays in his country and works so there is no need to be cruel to him without any sense behind it.
He didn't ask to be born in africa neither can he change the fact that he was.
He is just trying to make a living and carry on with his life so why fuck with him for no reaso ?

Black fragility

>"'Your brothers,'" he said his boss exclaimed, urging Ochieng' to share some bananas with the primates.
Based chinks. I honestly can't wait for china to take over Africa. Shit is hilarious.

total cuck
why dont you sponsor him?
so he can fuck your wife
your daughter
your son
cum and impregnate them all
diversity is YOUR strength hanz

Got this from a German user

Attached: MmmmCheetos.gif (700x466, 291K)

You must be joking.
Once the chinese understand and know that they own the land and resources the Muh Africans are on.
They will go full on Matrix Machine on your asses.

I'm sure it's white people's fault some how. Let us wait to see how that is, I'm sure the Jewish academics will contrive a mental gymnastics routine to get us there.

Über Cuck, worry about your own continent

Attached: 1538946396634.jpg (226x223, 5K)

>Chinese people are racist

NO WAY! It's like niggers think whites are the only people who dislike them.

Sorry, Americans are evil monsters according to the retards. We don't care.

Give it a few years then they'll beg for white occupation like Zimbabwe

Watch empire of dust on YouTube and you will understand why Chinese hate blacks.

Africa will look like SEA in half a century

Attached: Colonized.webm (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Exactly, if anything whites are the most accepting of blacks and tolerate their shit way more than anyone else would. Hopefully that changes.

The Kenyan should have fucked the chink bosses wife with his BBC

No matter how much chinks genuinely feel superior to niggers because of their intelligence, this is still a guaranteed method of humiliating a betacuck provider where it hurts

I cannot wait for when the Chinese genocide all the niggers.

Attached: china.png (550x477, 299K)

All of them should be purged. ONE DROP RULE. We don't need nigger genes carrying on.

Attached: 1533325070384.jpg (1188x1080, 253K)

>These baboons are allowed to walk among us

Attached: small and got smaller.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Based and chingchong pilled.

fpbp

> monkey recorded rant

Another case for authorship by animal

Attached: Macaca_nigra_self-portrait_large.jpg (2912x4030, 1.6M)

This is what happens when you cross:
> inability to see due to squinty eyes
> poor co-ordination and shit driving skills
> no empathy at all for fellow chinks
will be entertaining to see this spread to africa.

Attached: dns.png (600x400, 399K)

I get you but nothing stops the average nigger from talking about colonialism, how everything we have was built by them, how they are taking my woman, how I’m an unmelenated, privileged cave beast.

They do this in my white country without shame. It’s just refreshing to see chinks not bowing down to the most useless race of people that ever existed and actually telling them some home truths.

Niggers are primates, useless, violent, disease ridden parasites. It’s actually an offence to monkeys to say they are the same thing. DO NOT ever let them think they are kings or built anything, they will believe it and act like a child with a replica lightsaber.

Attached: 198E5803-83F4-4A97-9996-9BCD170DD44A.jpg (607x1024, 150K)

>that pic
No shit nigger. You cunts are slow as fuck.

Id like to see chinks try doing that to a Kenyan man, in Kenya

are they castrating the niggers?

>It’s actually an offence to monkeys to say they are the same thing

I've always felt that way. Monkeys are intelligent creatures, they shouldn't be compared to nogs.

chinks dont have wives as they've gone india-tier with their female-specific abortion rates.
they're all going to be trying to fuck african women now.
The world must brace for a new race with the intelligence and violence of the nigger and insect hive mind and lack of empathy of the chink.

To my knowledge we are the only race that tolerates niggers.

That’s why it’s hilarious that they would blame us for all of their problems. Half of them wouldn’t be here without the charitable acts of white people.

nairaland.com/3970164/chinese-kills-eats-black-africans

According to the niggers the Chinese are killing them and eating them. Of course niggers do nothing but lie so it's probably not true

literally nothing wrong with this.

That was from a couple years ago when the nigger attempted to rape a chinese woman in china. A crowd swarmed him and cut off his SBC. I don't remember if they were able to re-attach it

Black dude accused of raping student chicks in Hangzhou. Seems someone took revenge.

whites infinite reserves of empathy will ultimately be the catalyst behind their collective downfall

Sorry sweetie but Chinese are an ethnic minority in Kenya and therefore do not have the institutional power required to commit racism.

>To my knowledge we are the only race that tolerates niggers.

Definitely, you can even see it here in America. Niggers get chased out of Latino neighborhoods.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-gang-firebombing-20180405-story.html

You'd never see this happen in a white neighborhood. Whites are too nice and they get endless shit for it. If whites were as racist as the niggers act there would be no niggers in white nations.

The Chinese do bully black people in China. They usually accuse them of dealing drugs and they've wrecked an improvised African quarter in Guangzhou. A black American chick who actually had degrees in teaching got fired because the parents complained that "she wasn't teaching them proper English". The parents didn't speak a word of English though.

So we can still save South Africa?

Then some twat will come along and say it's economic priviledge or some bullshit even though they were first in line to buy the new Iphone made in China.

(((Some twat)))

Attached: Tiresome.jpg (492x449, 49K)

ofc it had to be a german to make this post
neck yourself you soft cunt

Attached: hans.jpg (422x372, 32K)

>Look gweilo, we hate niggers too! You can totally trust us!

This is just your threadly reminder that all chinks are racially self-serving insects that will do everything in their power to subvert your country and loot it for the chink motherland:

newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/

>Chinese immigrant and Naval officer was arrested for spying on the US for China.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/

>Chinese immigrants are systematically spying on western companies that employ them.

mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

>Chinese corporate espionage costs the US hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366

americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/

>Chinese are buying up massive amounts of US real estate and subtly colonizing the US.

ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b

>Chinese Born New Zealand Minister found to have studied and trained Chinese spies at Chinese spy school.
Kill them all or drive them out of your countries before it's too late, all Chinese immigrants are the vanguard of further Chinese colonization. The only good chink is a dead one.

Attached: chingchong.jpg (501x585, 42K)

Yeah, because what we really need is to be supporting more niggers.

White liberal (female) types always moan about white people being racist but from my experience Chinese people are some of the most racist - plus they don't give a shit about it. All the Chinese people I've met have been extremely racist about black people. Funny thing is that white people are probably the least racist on average (as black people are very racist towards asians too).

>Being proud that a hostile race of bugmen is taking over Africa while you sit back and twiddle your thumbs.

You are a degenerate cuck. The Chinese are WORSE than niggers, because they are so capable. Taking happiness in their success is just about the most cucked thing you can do.

This. Chinese don't give a shit about how they're perceived after saying something racist. My former chink boss used to always say "fucking nigger man smell like shit"

kenyan sueing chinese employer for 'too much banter'

lol china is basically a nation of less intelligent jackie chans. they will be kong fuing niggers back to the stoned age.

>A black American chick who actually had degrees in teaching got fired because the parents complained that "she wasn't teaching them proper English".

I can't blame them for thinking this when you see how poorly black Americans speak English. Why don't blacks realize Chinese are racist? it's not a secret.

They know they're inferior.
>My face when a nigger uses a racial slur against any other race

Attached: 1516319955268.jpg (491x488, 19K)

Jackie Chan is actually a Chinese Nationalist, he's actually pretty interesting

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/01/10/the-anti-americanism-of-jackie-chan/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ccc3a8143695

That's not the case today. The commies took care of that.

You really can't help but appreciate the honesty.

Attached: thatsmell.jpg (510x556, 47K)

There's also subtle stuff like all moisturising face cream also has whitening.

fuck off pol. I am black and redpilled and have to put up with a chink boss at work who is racist as fuck. he knows I need the job so i can't do anything

>calls my word documents 'macaquerosft word documents'
>always makes monkey noises around me
>brings bananas to the office and leaves one on my desk every morning
>makes me do powerpoint presentations then says they needed 'more black dancing'

fucking hate these bug people.

Attached: chink and me.png (1000x800, 44K)

Let the subhumans argue among themselves

Attached: 30C38732-6209-481A-9EDD-8E78260B7E03.jpg (936x677, 58K)

FPBP

>UK
>Any of this happening?
You're on the dole aren't you?

Asians are smart enough to realize the importance of image management. They come from extremely competitive and ruthless societies where EVERYONE has to put tremendous effort into it from a young age, so naturally this pattern continues when they are in the West or dealing with Western people. Unlike blacks, they know how to say the right things and make the right impression but go on to do whatever is the most expedient as soon as your back is turned. They often don’t even consciously perceive this as duplicitous and dishonorable behavior, it’s just considered part of getting ahead in any situation

The other thing is that Asian languages are often difficult for all but the most intelligent and diligent whites to fully master, and so whites have a strong tendency to fill in gaps in their understanding with wishful thinking. In the case of white nationalists, there is a rather naive tendency to admire Asian nationalisms for their own sake.

The Chinese prove, once again that they give zero fucks on how other races see them

Other races smell really bad to Asians. Even whites have a unique smell. I've been told by 2 asian girls that my natural scent smells like a wet dog. But the odor of blacks is really strong to an asian. They smell like burnt grease.

what do they say about indians? my god, they are the stinkiest

>Me Chinese , me play trick
>me put ajax on my dick

A Chinese chick told me westerners smell like milk or cheese. They also sweat way less than us or it isn't that stinky.

Attached: sk33trgme0b01[1].jpg (535x390, 69K)

Asians stink also, they smell like a cross between a lingering fart and shitty perfume soap .
I'd rather smell like wet dog personally

After all the liberals, jews, and the niggers themselves whined about how bad colonialism was despite us greatly improving their lives? Fuck off, they can lie in the bed they made.

Every other group but Whites, would either immediately enslave Blacks, or Genocide them.

I'm talking about:
Mexicans
Asians
Arabs

No one but Whites would put up with Blacks.

>throw africa to the real wolves
>blacky will unironically beg for whitey back after getting RICE'd

The Chinese are brutal enough to their own kind, once they assert dominance in Africa the Africans won't even be considered 3rd class citizens in their own country.

Every brown person smells like death.

not wanting to get a nigger disease is racist!

No nigger army could possibly stand up to any else. Chinese don’t have any slavery guilt. If you act up they will fuck u up with no hesitation. And I mean on a national level. They will destroy your economy, your resources. Leaving you poorer than before and them richer.

>all chinks are racially self-serving insects
Well, every race should. Whites are too cuck for even saving their kinds let alone serving themselves

>Ochieng' decided to record one of his boss' rants, catching him declaring that Kenyans were "like a monkey people."
For what purpose? The Chinese won't care, hell the Chinese may just go 'oh yeah you are a monkey people' and laugh.

of course they don't have to sweat as much when their skin is always clammy.

I believe the Chinese guy was deported