Attached: Stormy.jpg (1011x738, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5Ff2X_3P_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Horseface looks good in prison stripes.

she called him literally mushroom dick and the NPCs didnt care

Trump is 100% accurate btw

Whore's face?

why did my president fuck this ugly cunt? Literally the worst thing he has done.

Attached: 68D1E880-02B2-45E3-8BBD-228F622515F6.png (2208x1242, 2.29M)

wrong
fake news

Good, good. Let's go with that

this guy is reading between the lines on the 88D underwater chutes and ladders gameboard

did he really do it or is it just gossip? I don't really follow this american political shitshow.

underrated

Theres evidence Trump's lawyer paid her off, though Trump himself never signed the nondisclosure agreement

The real crime here is that no one is paying to see her get fucked this time around.

Oh, by the way, this is just another incident in a series of attacks on women coming from the "president of the united states." If you haven't noticed a pattern of abusive behaviour (need I remind you "grab her by the pussy") towards women, you must be blind or brainwashed. The #MeToo movement is going strong, and I, as a strong proud male fully endorse and support equal and fair treatment of women. Trump doesn't, which is one of the many reasons why his days are severely numbered. Enjoy it while it lasts nazis and facists.

Holy shit anybody that still believes that Trump fucked stormy is a dumbass npc.
She was a NXIVM cult ploy to fuck with the presidency. Does nobody remember the brand? Has everyone forgotten this already or is everyone here a bunch of new fags

Attached: st.png (416x404, 288K)

Attached: sd.png (102x82, 19K)

Did someone say horse face?

Attached: D43CACC0-1C61-4111-9F31-8EFBCEF35693.jpg (700x700, 135K)

Attached: nxivm-karma.jpg (624x375, 186K)

>Implying they don't like it when a rich dude grabs um by the pussy

Attached: 1537998469410.jpg (600x400, 170K)

More like MKUltra face

Someone should make her into a cartoon horse

jack, ass, df.

Attached: jack bitch ass.jpg (209x241, 9K)

She only described his penis because she called him a liar. Now he is admitting to lying about the NDA.

Does anybody else here share the opinion that Twitter is for bird brains?

Seriously, think about if tor a second:
You're tweeting. The best thing you can expect is your tweet getting completely ignored. Which poses the question why you tweet in the first place. The worst that can happen is an instant shit storm, with everybody hating you and you losing job and gf.
You're following tweets: Seriously? You actually care about people that have proven to be dumb by being on Twitter? For what, hoping their dumbness will rub off on you?

Attached: 1432316911221.png (191x215, 3K)

good thing the mandela(mandingo) effect
isn't real.

Attached: that's better.jpg (377x184, 70K)

twitter is for faggots, npc, and celebrities. Nobody I know or grew up with owns a twitter and Im 21 from texas

Why are horsefaces always such feminists? Is it some inborn trait? Is it due to some deformation in the brain?

>feminists
Is it feminist now to turn your body into a sex object and sell yourself for money?

when i read "horseFace" i thought he was talking about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

You've solved part of the puzzle user. Impressive.

Here’s a (you) leaf

Attached: 9EF653D0-66EF-42F0-9933-4F7FCEB7187A.jpg (348x236, 13K)

You're not alone. Here's a historical record from the stone ages.
youtube.com/watch?v=b5Ff2X_3P_4

the mandolin effect.

i get it. thanks user.

I can almost guarantee that Ben Garrison is already drawing it right now.

Horseface = "Whores Face"

That sums it up pretty well.
I got peer pressured into making a Twitter account when I was a university student. I was told almost every other student I knew had one. So I did and I follwed them and I followed the student council, and I wrote about three tweets myself.
I didn't get what the hype was about. It was sad and boring and often annoying. To this day I still don't understand why people put up with Twitter.

Attached: DppL4tOXUAAHRdy.jpg (534x712, 50K)