Job Openings Record High

Are long-term NEETs getting hired in this economy? I thinking of applying to jobs for the first time in 5 years.

Attached: Screenshot_20181016_130944.png (581x599, 57K)

I'm surprised they managed to refrain from hyperventilating about the horrifying possibility of maybe needing to raise wages in a tight labor market

NICE

Attached: 1500014971959.png (554x400, 66K)

At the end of the article is briefly discussed how wage raises haven't kept pace with the rest of the economy. Workers realize the real money is in switching companies every few years for better paying jobs - no need to help Mr. Shekelstein gives you a 5% raise this year when you can to across the street and make 30% more.

Leave that to CNN. By 1700 EST, we'll have that hit piece.

Attached: th (6)1.jpg (474x309, 35K)

To be fair part of the reason per hour wages haven't gone up is because companies are forced to provide other benefits like healthcare. If you look at total compensation rates they've followed increases in production almost perfectly

Are companies desperate enough to hire NEETs for entry level professional positions? I want a new shot a life

Play your cards right, and maybe someday you'll be managing that McDonald's.

Attached: jiggle2.gif (250x243, 1.08M)

THE GREATEST JOBS PRESIDENT

I wish I could work right now. Seems like a good time to get back into it.

I just want a job that will pay for my MBA.

Attached: mba.png (1465x936, 1.9M)

>work 60 hour weeks for nothing
>lose pay when you take a day off or get sick
>but hey look at this job growth! europoors amirite

YOUR ECONOMY IS DEAD

Attached: skinner-thumbs-up.gif (480x360, 314K)

I have a degree and 10 years of experience as an account manager for a company that leads its industry. I've been looking for a job for 6 months. shit sucks

>have to make shit up on the very first post to pretend to make a point
Laffin at you Jörg.

ik that plenty of financial and insurance companies will pay for your MBA

The jobs numbers have been almost as made up as inflation numbers for quite some time now. They have pretty much the same reliability as Chinese economic figures.

Ahhh yes, a butthurt kraut living in the newest islamic caliphate, formerly know as Germany, venting in fury, SEETHING about his local Aldi selling halal meats.

You're cucked, Klaus...and were more free than we've been in 25 years. Enjoy those 5 daily call to prayers...faggot

Attached: germany-islamic-republic.jpg (399x319, 98K)

uhhh got any leads?

i have an interview for a job at McDonald's tomorrow im a bit nervous cause its gonna be my first job. any advice pol?

Take the interview seriously, but nothing else. Befriend your coworkers... all fast food girls are low class sluts (except ChickFilA)

Attached: Screenshot_20180511_112559.png (604x600, 109K)

Are there any redpilled places to work in 2018?

I want a job as a talk radio host

Attached: radio gilliagan2.png (727x545, 497K)

Job market is great for employees, I only now get niggers and felons applying for the jobs I have at my biz, which sucks.

Get a General class Amateur Radio License and hang out on 3995 LSB after 2000 Hours EST. It's Art Bell and Alex Jones combined.

w-would you hire a NEET over a felon?

redpilled places to work?

Get over yourself retard

it's too late for that