Give me all your arguments why abortion shouldn't be financed by government?

Firstly, I agree that abortion should be legal.
Secondly, I agree that pregnant women should have abortion right until some x week. After that week abortion is prohibited.
Thirdly, I agree that rape victims should have government funded abortion right.

Now as you know these constraints, give me all your arguments on other cases why government shouldn't fund partially or fully abortion?

Attached: abortion.jpg (800x451, 19K)

Bump, it seems like Jow Forums is full of NPC's who can't think?

Attached: sunbath.jpg (338x338, 28K)

Child sacrifice is a human right, and as all human rights we enjoy, it needs government backing/money to ensure its practice is open to all/enforced. I can't think of a single reason. Plus it brings wealth, less distractions, good luck, and the rains. You're too weak on this issue imho. Tell God to fuck off, and be free.

Ezekiel 16:20-21
"Moreover, you took your sons and daughters whom you had borne to Me and sacrificed them to idols to be devoured. Were your harlotries so small a matter?

>Give me all your arguments why abortion shouldn't be financed by government?

because it's YOUR body; therefore it's YOUR responsibility.

good
bump

All abortion is murder as life begins at conception

Women (as a group) don't pay taxes. They take more than contribute.
They have no right to ask for this.

My question assumes acceptance of abortion.

Well they in reality they do.

Rape is the root of all civilization. Women should be used for breeding purposes only, since they ruin everythinf they touch these days.
It used to be that women stayed home and maintained the house and raised the children. That Isn't the case anymore and now nature is off balance. Rape should be legal when men rape women. Of course, illegal and punishable by death when rape is done by niggers and spics.

Because nothing should be financed by the government

Its not the government's job.

>My question assumes acceptance of abortion.
then your question is retarded

I don't believe government should pay for elective surgeries.

You want something? You pay for it.

>financed by the government
>government funded
>now as you know these constraits, give me your arguments
theres no point "arguing" with a brainlet.
shill thread

but how do you justify it to left/-winger with logic that it isn't governments job?

Attached: who buils the roads.jpg (652x367, 81K)

>npc spotted

You can have all the abortions you want as long as you're paying for it. I don't care. But if free government abortions included mandatory permanent sterilization I might not mind kicking in a few bucks.

>calling someone else a npc when you cannot argue outside of their own constraints
i would say go back to lebbit, but theres no chance youd listen
instead, go back to school

I agree, except when performing an abortion you should just execute the woman who wanted one. That way you save ever having to perform an abortion on them again. It's much more efficient.

Attached: 1527337044448.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Attached: 1537387755903.jpg (450x400, 85K)

You're a liar who'll just say anything that forwards their argument.
Not worth engaging with. In future try and be honest you scumbag.

sage

The government should not be in the business of killing it's citizens without due cause.

The legal definition of death is lack of neurological activity, by that logic the definition for life is the presence of brain activity. Any person who is living has the rights given to them by virtue of their humanity. Embryos are registered to have neurological brain functionality as early as 4 weeks of gestation and as such are separate living individuals.

By the logical underpinnings that define life and the freedoms associated with it, it would be unlawful and morally objectionable to abort a child even within the 1st trimester.

This isn't a matter of women's rights, this isn't a matter of religious beliefs. It's a matter of a human's right and another human's desire to have power over it.

Abortion should be MANDATORY for non-whites up to the 75th trimester, retroactive

Attached: 64f2f20094b3adc992b96898c3d42d902d223c9f8c4666e5dcfabc3955395907.jpg (1511x675, 351K)

>you should have to pay for my rights
Buy my guns for me.