What are you?

Are you a left wing npc or a right wing npc?

if you do these things your a left wing npc.
>shriek at anything trump does
>defend women with no evidence who make empty claims
>appeal to emotion
>believe banning all guns will solve gun crimes

thats just a few for example. im going to keep it light.

your a right wing npc if you do these things.

>Use facts to be correct but still morally wrong
>use the terms kike jidf nigger shitskin etc.
>like trump only because hes white
>identify with your party based off of trends and what is hip in that demographic instead of hard facts

i purposely left out other spectrums but you guys can fit in where you see fit.

now NPCs explain to me how you seperate yourself from other NPCs.

This thread I just made is a light example of what I attempt to not so much differentiate from NPCs but reach ascended heights of conciousness.

Attached: 1539678623323.jpg (800x533, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thedailyshow/status/1013406871582015488
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Left is the NPC

Right wing NPC's just follow a different but basic script which they cant wander off from

Attached: Behind the curtain.png (1024x669, 1.35M)

>using boolean condition with explicit true constant to make it clear to non-programmers

Attached: maga prob.gif (500x213, 2.21M)

>>use the terms kike jidf nigger shitskin etc.
Nice try kike jidf nigger shitskin.

Neither of these things are inherently NPC behavior aside from "identify with your party based off of trends". You fundamentally do not understand what an NPC is because you're a bandwagoning faggo, so let me explain:

>Pack mentality determines opinions
>Lacks critical thought or self-analysis
>Highly repelled from unpopular things, resistant to unpopular opinions
>Inability to empathize with those that deviate from the "programming"

There you go, a set of arguments that can apply equally to both sides and don't make you look like an ignorant meme-spouting redditor. Next time you make this trash thread, use this as a guideline.

Look at how fucking stupid these robotic maga tards are;

>space force

twitter.com/thedailyshow/status/1013406871582015488

that wasnt so much my intent for i prefer the goy to stay goy or it just complicates things. still i felt this issue needed clarification

Oh since when left care about morale.
Only when it’s on their side.

Attached: 6A6585E8-6791-4B3E-8C06-908AD96E3AF0.jpg (632x1024, 117K)

You must be a blast at parties.

Im trying to convey this to the common man and npc. once someone reads that technical bullshit there gunna get bored and not pay attention to the rest. learn how to relate faggot.

>person
all babys are npc until they develop an inner voice and that can only happen after they learned how to speak
the Jow Forumsacks on here always say that conservatives are open to logical argumentation

PROOF IT

>You must be a blast at parties.
Not an argument.
>Im trying to convey this to the common man and npc.
You're conveying something that is blatantly false and perpetuating the retarded telephone game that inevitably plagues this type of thing because you wanted, no, NEEDED, to make a terrible thread.
>once someone reads that technical bullshit there gunna get bored and not pay attention to the rest.
Good. If someone doesn't have the attention span to learn something, then they do not deserve to know it. An ignorant person isn't as bad as someone with the wrong information.
>learn how to relate faggot.
Kill yourself.

>Morally wrong
Okay Norman P. Coleman

the concept is conveyed

the masses met

they have a general idea of what an npc is

and the examples i did use are factual but I guess they struck close to home

you sound like an argumentative semi critical npc

Attached: 1469753774805.jpg (597x519, 30K)

Wrong. The gnostic god spark is makes people pcs, and also grants them inner voice. You are born with it, or without it. It can be tempered, but can never occur in someone who came without it.

The people that say that these maga retards are any better than left wingers are also retards

>and the examples i did use are factual but I guess they struck close to home
Your examples are factual in the same sense that claiming someone is ill because they are lethargic. You're defining the disease by a completely generic and pointless observation rather than the symptoms or root cause.
>they have a general idea of what an npc is
A wrong general idea.
>you sound like an argumentative semi critical npc
Critical thought is inherently anti-NPC behavior, and you'd know this if you weren't a fucking tertiary faggot.

James T. Kirk here.
Sorry if I can't hear your mewlings over the sound of how I awesomely kill NPCs with Logic.

Attached: LogicKillsNPCs.png (1272x958, 906K)

>Blessed are those poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
I know, I just want to show them

>NOOOOOO CONSERVATIVES ARENT NPCs ONLY FUCKING LIBTARDS

Attached: 1539322721396.png (976x1290, 606K)

there are different degrees of npc.

and your falling in to the mold the more you post.

you literally cant break your script. your blinded and are suffering from npc tunnel vision.

ill pray for you.

So if you use bad language and nothing else you'd be an NPC? Retard

It has to do with an inner voice

Attached: npc291.png (1038x612, 90K)

So what does it make you if you don't understand the difference between "your" and "you're" in a sentence? A retarded NPC.

I also can't take your right-wing list seriously since you're missing the very obvious:
>Tell illegal jokes.
>The truth will set you free - Q.

Attached: American Tipping Culture.jpg (404x402, 68K)

Conservatives arent NPCs. Is this the new shill tactic of damage control

Attached: Left vs Right NPC.png (500x333, 96K)

Which kind of NPC cannot differentiate between the proper use of your and you're ?

extremely gay and ineffective meme

you ever considered killing yourself?

>Everyone but me is a NPC

WOKE

Attached: 712FA034-0B66-48D5-A99A-9E097E91BFF5.jpg (400x533, 87K)

Fucking /ptg/ fags need to be purged

Nah, it just you leftist NPCs that are NPCs and everyone knows it.

Attached: 7E6F5E83-81C6-4B49-A58D-5B9EFCD5A34C.png (1024x768, 442K)

I don't understand why this is so difficult for some people...

YES... you can have NPCs of any stripe, but the mainstream media, academia, corporations, and entertainment are bastions of Left-wing dogma and ethics. This causes most NPCs to fall under Leftist programming.

Third Position.

Attached: IMG_5269.jpg (1936x1936, 1.73M)

I started off life larping as a lefty NPC, then I larped as a righty NPC for a while, now Im done larping

Npc response

"inner voice" is not the only thing that dictates whether your an npc or not. hearing your own thoughts is pretty basic. but were talking about true unbiased controlled and sophisticated conciousness which escapes you young goy. free yourself of your golem ways.

jokes arent illegal here friend

lmfaoooooooo anyone from any demographic or identifying factor can be an npc. you in fact with that brain dead response are an npc.

I guess im a not give a fuck enough npc. but honestly for someone to focus on the arbitrary so hard to just ignore the message is literally being an autistic npc. and i mean that for its literal term.

#facts

typical npc response

this started out a gnostic meme not a political meme, but being the npc that you are you dont do you research and just outed yourself. you npcs expose yourself too easily.

we are fighting an uphill battle keep in mind that npcs dont value true unbiased critical objective thought

tinychat

we’ve been duped into reformism again.

Trump was originally chosen as our candidate because he broke the script the cuckservative NPCs had defined. He has now created a new script for the right wing NPCs to follow. People ITT getting offended has just exposed their programming.

If you're reading this you're probably an NPC in some way and you should get that fixed. It's more important that you question yourself than watching alt right e-celeb #821931 defining what you should think.

this is not going over well with the npcs on this board

its literally cognitive dissonance the thread

guess

Attached: trump legacy vs reality - presidents vs dogs playing pocker.jpg (1287x426, 221K)

>use facts to be correct but morally wrong
>muh morality

Left wing npc detected.

the left: feminism, gun control, gay-trans loving, nigger worshiping, gun control, open borders.
"alt-right": "israel is our greatest ally", "let's fight middle east for israel till the last American soldier"

The retarded ProLife picture aside. I personally think its pretty dope being able to see all the organs in a super tiny size.

>Alex Jones is the literally the worst person.

Neck yourself you chimp

democrats and republicans are the two sides of the same jewish coin, but stupid americans will never undestand that

>>Use facts to be correct but still morally wrong

lmao

>>Use facts to be correct but still morally wrong
Morality should be based on the truth. Simply trying to seek the truth is itself a moral act.
>>use the terms kike jidf nigger shitskin etc.
I don't use these terms because they don't come naturally to me, but I have nothing against people saying them. It's to weed out normies as much as anything else.
>>like trump only because hes white
lol what? Hillary was white too, retard.
>>identify with your party based off of trends and what is hip in that demographic instead of hard facts
People who do this are *almost* universally left wing in my experience, just because the culture is so tilted that way that even being traditionally conservative makes you an enemy of the NPCs.

Attached: 1538668108263.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Language has a tremendous influence on cognition because of the fact that in essence, words are units of meaning. However, when people lose sight of the fact that language is only a tool, they begin to develop an implicit sense that language is a *source* of meaning. Obviously, this is not true as all words are simply made up for practical purposes of communication. Human cognition gave rise to language, not the other way around.

The essence of propaganda is the use of linguistic equations to define a false reality combined with an attempt to get people to replace their understanding of reality with these false equations. When a person "formats" (filters) their cognition into units of language internally, they are allowing their cognition to be shaped by language, which makes them *more* susceptible to these tricks of language. A person who does not format their thoughts as words is *less* susceptible to propaganda because their cognition is raw and unfiltered. A person who understands the fundamentally arbitrary nature of language is not cognitively limited by language.

Classic example: "Conspiracy theory." The CIA has made efforts to create an association between the term "conspiracy theory/theorist" and paranoia, confirmation bias, nonsense, lunacy, etc. I.e., the CIA has placed a lot of stock in creating the impression that "conspiracy theories" are a naturally-occurring societal phenomenon so that whenever someone (like the mockingbird media) uses the term, the public will react to the effect of, "Oh, that kind of thing. I've heard of that before, I get it," and then *stop thinking about it.* A person who does not think in words is less susceptible to this trick while a person who does think in words is more susceptible to it. *They're trying to change the tools you rely on to think while you're using them,* so the smart thing to do is to stop relying on them.

This meme is a hard fail at best, a psyop at worst.

The meme is based on not having an inner monologue, making the person far more susceptible to the most prevalent and loudest voice (Because they don't question anything) which in our modern day is the media. The media is currently strong left leaning, which means those NPCs(people without monologue) tend to be swayed by the mass media. It's incorrect to say, "Right wingers are the real NPCs" as they do not have control of the mass media. They are the ones who, despite all the propaganda bombarding them everyday constantly, were still able to question the narrative and arrive at a separate conclusion from the mass media.
That being said, it is still possible for right wingers to be NPCs(And most of them are to an extent) within their own communities. It's a matter of how much you let yourself be an NPC (This could correlate to the fact that people use inner monologue to varying degrees in the study) When you look at the average r/The_Donald user you'll notice their NPC behavior begins where their tolerance for beliefs end. Some people believe everything with no question like leftists, some people question a little bit of the narrative and become centrists. Others will question most of the media narrative like Civic Nationalists, but Trump CivNat supporters will use the same NPC behavior they complain about the second you ask them to apply their "Critical thinking/ Questioning" to the Jewish Question. A good example are CivNats who have never looked into holocaust denial, versus those who have looked into it but still beleive it.
I think these varying ideologies may correlate with the rates of inner monologue discussed in the study. For example something like this ~, 0% Hard Left, 50% Centrist, 75% CivNat, 100% NatSoc.

>not having an inner monologue, making the person far more susceptible to the most prevalent and loudest voice

Wrong and stupid/10. Jow Forums's collective ignorance of all things mind/brain never ceases to disappoint me.

see: