Sweden hate thread

Why are they so arrogant, neasuating and fucked up?

Attached: IMG_1435.png (1200x750, 1K)

lack of hardships

Youre doing it wrong

ra ra rasputin
lover of the russian queen

If i was you will be already poisoned mate

to proud of their past and modern welfare system literally every swede you hear them talk about carolus rex and how they're so much better because of welfare

I hate the welfare system here lmao.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pbbbvi06Pb1uxlkmi_540.png (500x500, 209K)

Government propaganda machine, many swedes including myself want a no niggers immigration policy.

Good for you, i hope thing works out for the few normal ones

>neasuating
>toilet-cleaning intellectuals

something is wrong if keeping up these niggers exceeds your military budget by 2x

We aren't.

I hate this place so much. As soon as a get some seniority I'm leaving.

Both the welfare state and the pension system will collapse unless there is radical change in the coming 5 years.

Attached: 1533293978674.jpg (619x453, 28K)

>cleaning a fucking toilet
>not nauseating
is your entire country posh?

Think of Sweden as someone who has lived a very sheltered life and is trying to give others advice. It’s arrogance borne out of complete naivety.

I guarantee he's one of those guys that Vikernes makes fun of in his swedish election video.

2x military budget is only the direct costs at a national level. If you all the costs together were talking maybe 5x our military budget at minimum.

>complete naivety.
>Synonymes: unsophisticated, ignorant, gullible
harmless, sucker, etc.

Sweden votes for the capitalist pigs that pay little for their resources.

What is wrong with your politicians?
And are you going to change your voting system soon before the next election?

And why the fuck aren't there enough people from Sverigedemokraterna to man all the political seats they won in the election??
You simply lost because you can't recruit enough people, even you Jow Forums retards could get those seats if only you joined the party and stood forth to get picked/elected

what are you basing this on?

Swedes are cool, I liked how they shown gratitude to the polish firefighters. It wouldn't be possible anywhere, not in Russia or not in Greece for sure.

German here, the Swedes and Norwegians are the closest you’ll find to an Anglo outside of Britain.

Does that answer your question?

Sweden had a part nigger prime minister