IQ by RACE

>Out of shape, can't think, dehydrated
>Take IQ test
>Get a score of 116
>Start cardio exercising, drink 4 bottles of water a day, eat a daily multi-vitamin
>Take IQ test
>Get a score of 130
>14 point IQ shift

What does this mean for "Average race IQ"?
Does this mean the average white guy is 110 IQ, and the average black guy is 95 IQ?

Attached: 1403447622403.jpg (374x452, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/quilted-science/200912/cardiovascular-fitness-is-linked-intelligence
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-athletes-way/201312/can-physical-activities-improve-fluid-intelligence
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2009/12/cardio-higher-iq/
wired.com/2008/04/gs-11excercise/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3857581/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People
youtu.be/MOnQPXuU81Q?t=841
thewaterproject.org/why-water/poverty
brainsize.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/calculating-your-reaction-time-iq-using-a-user-friendly-reaction-time-test/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Online IQ tests aren't reliable.

muh anecdotes

SAT reading scores can be though.
I wasn't exercising or hydrating myself, and I got a 116 IQ. The same exact score I received on Queendom.com (which has test score percentiles on its website)

I took an online Mensa test, and I received a score of 114

I took it again a year later recently (after exercising and eating well), and I received a score of 130.

The only conclusion is that cardio exercise and nutrition makes you smarter.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/quilted-science/200912/cardiovascular-fitness-is-linked-intelligence

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-athletes-way/201312/can-physical-activities-improve-fluid-intelligence

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2009/12/cardio-higher-iq/

wired.com/2008/04/gs-11excercise/

And even Ted Kaczynski's IQ dropped from 167 to 138 through malnutrition

There's too much fluctuation in the scores to say it's a solid concept.

You're right maybe niggers in Africa have an average IQ in the 70s because they lack cardiovascular fitness.

Interesting to note that analysis conducted regarding those exposed to the Dutch famine shows no long lasting effects on IQ.

>In national data using Dutch military recruits examined at age 18 years, Z.A. Stein and colleagues (120) found no association between prenatal famine exposure and the prevalence of either mild or severe mental retardation or a decrease in IQ as estimated from mean scores on the Raven progressive matrices test. Because of the nature of the sample and the number of individuals available for study, the findings make a convincing case for the absence of long-lasting effects up to young adulthood, at least in males.

>In a further examination of cognitive function among 971 men and women aged 59 years in one of the Dutch famine birth cohorts, individuals exposed to famine during gestation did not differ in cognitive outcomes compared with controls born before or conceived after the famine or compared with unexposed same-sex siblings (36).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3857581/

Attached: mainstream science on intelligence.png (1905x1865, 840K)

They lack access to clean water and good food too, so that's the next bastard

Then they're likely just working with their hands and not moving their entire bodies around which is also a bad thing.

>implying all of Sub Saharan Africa lacks proper access to clean water
Intelligence is mostly a result of genetics. And Africa's lack of potential in this regard has long been known.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People

Attached: c02e38610cb8880907383988cacd0d1f60f6c0584512fa73bb17414b6eeec369.jpg (1319x1174, 255K)

youtu.be/MOnQPXuU81Q?t=841

Attached: GCSE_results_'influenced_by_children's_genes,_not_teaching'.png (636x2291, 865K)

Attached: 1522696502861.jpg (644x644, 126K)

No, they still stupid

It is mostly a result of genetics (the ranges are set in accord with DNA), but environmental factors still affect your capacity to reach your true genetic potential.

Blacks in America are roughly 20-25% white and have an IQ of 85

Blacks in Africa are 70 IQ through malnutrition. There's not enough white DNA to make-up for this 10 point IQ drop.

thewaterproject.org/why-water/poverty

It doesn't stop with the water either

You're acting like I'm trying to destruct the concept of race. I'm not.

>Blacks in Africa are 70 IQ through malnutrition
You have no way of demonstrating this. As I previously showed there was no long lasting impact on IQ scores of those who experienced the Dutch Famine, and most Sub Saharan African societies are not at famine levels.

>No LASTING impact

You don't have to starve to death.
You just have to eat poorly everyday, and your brain will be in the toilet.

You can simulate it right now at your house if you want to.

Yes, lasting impacts are what we should focus on as anything else isn't statistical data. Anecdotes of individuals influencing their IQ scores via diet aren't relevant. And online scores are notoriously unreliable, a point I made previously which you ignored.

It's not hard to get an IQ score

You can find out how your brain is functioning through reaction time

brainsize.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/calculating-your-reaction-time-iq-using-a-user-friendly-reaction-time-test/

When you go to a country and administer an IQ test, you are just taking a picture of the present moment. The condition the people are in directly impacts the statistic you're recording.

If they didn't eat last night or the night before that and didn't drink enough water, or they're in poor physical health, it will show-up in your IQ test scores.

>Influencing IQ by diet isn't relevant

But it is. On a global scale, everyone is impacted by what they eat if one person can raise their intelligence by eating healthily.

Lasting impacts are what is relevant to the question of race and IQ. You don't seem to grasp this concept.
>If they didn't eat last night or the night before that and didn't drink enough water, or they're in poor physical health, it will show-up in your IQ test scores.
Take an average Ashkenazi Jew, deprive him of food and water for a day and give him an IQ test. The score achieved may be less than the normal Ashkenazi average but it won't be significantly less. Most people aren't constantly deprived of food or water, or in poor physical health to the point in which it would impact an IQ test. Which is why long term statistical data is important when considering this question.

But most people don't drink half a gallon of water a day, and when they do eat, they don't eat the perfect food for their body, and sedentary behavior decreases with wealth. So even if you're not running everyday, you are in poor physical health and it's impacting your IQ.

If you have a country where a sufficient number of people are consistently malnourished, you will get consistent statistical feedback of 70 IQ which is 10 points below 80 IQ. It is a lasting effect that repeats itself.

>Take an average Ashkenazi Jew, deprive him of food and water for a day and give him an IQ test. The score achieved may be less than the normal Ashkenazi average but it won't be significantly less

But if you keep him starving off and on for months, it will be significantly below the Ashkenazi norm. At least 10 IQ points.

Compounding matters, your average Ashkenazi Jew doesn't eat healthily or engage in physical fitness, so they're actually below their genetic IQ.

Just the lack of exercise and a lack of meaningful vitamin intake is enough to have a lasting impact on IQ. It will repeat itself over and over.

user you are repeating talking points you already got BTFO on, just let it go.

No, I haven't.
Absolutely nothing has changed.

He's not arguing you in good faith. Anyone can see that at this point in the discussion, and if they can't then they are people whose mind you will never change. Stop humoring him or he will just keep bringing up shit you've already shot down.

It's fun to argue though
It challenges what you think

>It's fun to argue in bad faith
Ya, for you kike.

>If you have a country where a sufficient number of people are consistently malnourished, you will get consistent statistical feedback of 70 IQ which is 10 points below 80 IQ. It is a lasting effect that repeats itself.
By all means continue to ignore the evidence I presented about the Dutch famine.
>Compounding matters, your average Ashkenazi Jew doesn't eat healthily or engage in physical fitness, so they're actually below their genetic IQ.
Wow if every Ashkenazi Jew ate a perfect diet and exercised, like, really hard just imagine how high their average IQ could be! It could be like 300 points in my opinion which I'm basing completely on conjecture. Of course no dietitian or psychometrician has every identified any change in diet in the developed west that could significantly improve IQ, other than iodization of salt which everyone already consumes so there's that problem.

You're right user.

>it´s another muh IQ episode based on answering pattern recognition algebra and equations shapes like a toddler
>im smart now ? look how smart i am

i fucking hate you IQ faggots so much.

Why not have a look at the first lines of

It's all real though.
IQ is a solid psychometric.

It's just "here's a novel problem, solve it."
If you can't find a good answer to it, you're on a lower level of thought than someone that does.

I know its been denounced, but there are solid correlations between IQ and job, academic, and life success. There's a 34% increased chance a person in the 50th percentile of IQ will hit a target in a tank than a person in the 33rd percentile.

I'm also convinced that Blacks in general need more iron than the average race because of all the melatonin they have to make for their skin and Iron is also really needed for synthesizing dopamine and makes up the nigra substance in the brain. So having a good amount of iron saved up is pretty vital.
Lung scarring is one of the leading causes of death in blacks after the big one in America. Iron also functions as an anti-microbal in mucus, which is coincidental how the body gets rid of excess mucus. Blacks do get upper respiratory infections more than any other race according to WebMD. They attribute it to social inequality and living in shitty places, which is true to some extent, but my theory is that nobody realizes that blacks needs extra iron because muh biological race is a social construct.
I can personally vouch that extra iron supplements have cured all of the Upper Respiratory Infections I used to get all the time, even right now during the flu season.
Can't say the same about my motivation though lol. But I do feel like it's easier to be energetic.
Just an anecdote.

Attached: 1bvgsx.jpg (579x411, 31K)