Ahhh... they start so young

ahhh... they start so young.

ajc.com/news/local-govt--politics/viral-video-cobb-cop-apprehending-young-black-boy-draws-outrage/bRIYdIU5L2s4o6kUuYbWdK/

Attached: dindu.png (349x366, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jason_Pollock/status/1051984050578046978
youtube.com/watch?v=0_q5sSiHEYo
youtube.com/watch?v=88FbwnIzGCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

former atl resident here. cobb county is known for having a wealthy population and high land values for the most part. Eastern Cobb county, where the galleria mall is located, are even known as "East Cobb Snobs."
These cops dont want to arrest nignogs, but everyone thinks that they're above the law if they have a gucci handbag and drive a 5 year old Lexus.
I lived in buckhead which was even worse. fuck malls and fuck mall culture.

what?

Attached: Sem título.png (602x414, 93K)

din do nuffin

>commit crime
>act surprised when you're reprimanded
we don't subject children to the same punishments as adults, but that doesn't mean they're above the law
stop committing crimes and you'll stop getting arrested

I'm in East cobb user, are you aware of the JQ?

>indistinguishable chimp sounds
He dindu muffin bra!

How else is that little nigger going to get his name brand expensive consumer products? Not like he can afford them .
That niggers outfit is probably worth more then I make in a week (IDK how much name brand shit is,) And you know his parents aren't working for it

never relax

Attached: chimp.webm (896x504, 2.63M)

I love how the twitter clippings in the article assume he wouldnt grab a white child like that, and they are right. the white children wouldnt be stealing and getting caught to have the cops grab them like that.

I am quite aware of the JQ, brother. They permeate the town. Atlanta is a mixed bag. If it wasn't for the shit traffic, shit people, and shit culture, it would be an alright town.
At least there are great restaurants and decent sports to keep you entertained.

Attached: Français.webm (1280x720, 2.09M)

I like how that story conveniently leaves out the crime the boy is accused of
It's either assault or theft , could even be sexual assault, he's old enough

Everybody here sounds biased and ignorant. That black boy probably goes to church every Sunday. Shame on all of you

nigs took over the malls around 2003-2005. if you go there without knowing EXACTLY what youre looking for you run the risk of being robbed, mugged, or having your car stolen

t. morningside.

Dindu nuffin mang!

>great restaurants
Yeah, making reservations, just to stand in line, to be seated and wait for a waiter to bring you a cup of water before the waiter finally decides to come back with drinks and takes your order, wait 30 minutes, might of got 1 refill on your drink if you are luck, just to get food that's semi-luke warm because it was sitting somewhere for 5-10 minutes.
Get $180.00 check and expect to give the shitty servant 20% for tip
Dude, I don't waste money on that garbage anymore

nogs are not even NPCs, they're viruses

Attached: 1459470394644.png (207x201, 97K)

Cop holding a niglet that stole and tried to run, gets assaulted by chimping out aunt.

nogs in the comments
>COP IS ASSAULTING A CHILD
>WHITE SUPREMACIST
>RACIST COP

Of course there’s no story about what the little niglet did. Probably talking shit and trying to hit the officer. Kenard killed Omar and he was like 8, no telling what this 12 year old could be up to.
I live near Cobb Galleria and avoid it like the plague because malls are shit. Lenox Mall might be the worst though. I have to go to the food court for work sometimes and it’s a nightmare. It’s always packed with hordes of mutts and nigs just standing around. The parking lot outside of the food court is practically a dumpster. Empty bags of food everywhere, and I’ve seen dirty diapers on more than one occasion. These people do not give a shit. Most probably go through the food court, get high in their car, eat, and leave the trash on the ground.

Nigs seriously teach their kids to steal because their kids used to not get in trouble over it,
Most cops and store owners used to give the niglets a warring especially if their parents acted shocked and surprised lil'Tyone . Well Cops and store owners finally learned that game, and after years of being call Nazi's and racists for just being white as made the white man immune to the race card

Way to combat bias by giving us your pro nigger bias. kys

Attached: 1539036057846.png (2525x2155, 1.97M)

Seriously, fuck this county. All the rich jews moved down here and everyone else is either a nig, a mutt, or a poo. Seriously thinking of moving to the midwest

The fuck is this

White people are running out of places to run to, white flight is hitting it's eventual end.
Running away was never the answer, and now we are stuck with the consequences . Our boomer ancestors should of stood their ground and fought ,at the very least, their parents should of beat that damn hippys to death . This is their world now, all because white people though running away was the answer

Do it. Its wonderful here. Just do your research first because there are still pockets of "problem areas"

Nigger learns to rape at a young age

LOOKS LIKE CONSENT TO ME

Lol. Niggers. Can someone please do the world a favor invent a nigger virus that will rid of these feral beasts?

All of them will hang.

where the fuck are all of these pajeets coming from. they have infested the entire area.

>Learn
Like cows "learn" to lactate?

>He would never be treating a little white kid like this.
How did he determine this?
>Then he attacks the kids family for questioning his actions.
To me it looks like the aunt attacked the police officer and not the other way around.
Fucking dindus and dindu enablers.

>mfw it starts crying and he just dances away

Attached: the boys out for a drive.jpg (1207x900, 76K)

I started working in the public sector 2 years ago, and it's worse than I ever imagined. The lines look like this: Jew with a long island accent, mexican, mulatto, pajeet, pajeet with his wife and 3 kids, and maybe a Chinese or two as well. Seeing more and more hijabs now too.

>gucci handbag and drive a 5 year old Lexus
kek niggers love driving old luxury cars. Pretty sure they'd rather drive a 2008 C250 instead of something less status/luxury but much newer.

Kek DINDU NUFFINNN

Dive that mofo right up to their cockroach infested shit project and sit down on that couch from the dump and play vidya all day smokin weed. Yeah, the American Dream!

>looks like he's about to pimp slap the bitch
>decides not to and carries on with his merry jig
Gets me every time

Attached: 1538868162897.png (475x557, 262K)

So what did the boy do, also post archive. Dont give clicks to these faggots.

As an Ohioan, I can vouch that there are huge swathes of the state uninfected by non-whites. Just be careful around the more urbanized areas, though Columbus is generally whiter and tends to have a greater spread of affluent whites. Cleveland is LOADED with blacks and Jews, which is unfortunate because it's the most significant city in my region (NE Ohio). It's really sad because it has a lot of old Rust Belt history. Blacks ruin everything.

Anyone want to tell me what that snap is saying?

Why aren't they upset about the black security guy restraining the niglet even more?

Attached: black security guy.png (564x658, 381K)

Niggers are literally the worst scum on this entire planet. Nobody likes niggers except Jews. Niggers don't even like each other.

Attached: jasanoff_1-101013.jpg (950x949, 522K)

video:

twitter.com/Jason_Pollock/status/1051984050578046978

What is the JQ?

I used to live in ATL too. Cobb cops are chill as fuck. I used to buy guns at Adventure Outdoors.

>Nobody likes niggers except Jews
False, Jews are just smart enough to use nogs for their own ends.

>All little shit kids steal
>t. convenience store employee

Attached: 1538881820605s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

They tried with Ebola and Zika. Didn't work.

Capitalism would wipe them out in no time. Unfortunately it's been banned almost everywhere.

They just hate the white cop. The kid isn't the issue.

>She said Corey raps under the name Lil C Note and has appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres Show and recently toured with J. Cole, Young Thug and Jaden Smith.

Just like with religion, the retardation needs to be inculcated as early as possible...

>when amerinigs have the highest proportion of godtards by far -- 79% vs. 46% (Anglo)

Attached: WE™_wuz_parents_n_sheit.webm (320x426, 1.04M)

nigs gonna nog

Niggers in the U.S use the mall like free daycare, they drop their kids off with no money and leave them there steal and chimp around.

This one is cute

Jow Forums in a nutshell

>What is the JQ?
This has to be bait, kek.
JQ-Jewish Question, get with it, nigger.

This is true.

"wch but the 2010 he is fou"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit, they both got arrested because his retarded aunt couldn't keep her hands to herself. Way to turn a simple detain/release to parents into a double arrest, you stupid bitch.

they are crazy* i was close

Yeah but then your in Ohio...

if you knew exactly what you're looking for you could just buy it online
the whole point of malls is to walk around leisurely and see new things :(

>being this naive and unaware of sarcasm

you're actually a fucking retard

yea accept for when you need a new tie for a dinner or some new shoes that night. also im not buying a high end watch off the internet ever. iv read a shit ton of articles about them getting magnetized in the mail

I agree. The mall used to be fun because it used to safe. Now they're no longer safe. I have the nicest mall in the area within quick walking distance. You couldn't pay me to go there now. Nothing but spics, niggers, and hijabs everywhere. Fuck that place.

>yea accept
>iv
>buys high end watches
>believes they get magnetized in the mail

dude you're trolling right?

i can't believe Jow Forums is actually overrun by retard normies.

>yeah, except*

accept is when you ACCEPT something. i ACCEPT the outcome.

also nobody says iv

>pre-teen rapper

Attached: black meme man.jpg (259x195, 5K)

definitely no reason to be grabbing a kid like that though and being a smug cocksucker. he's not gonna beat the guy up. fuck them both

youtube.com/watch?v=0_q5sSiHEYo

nigger r u n hear corrctin gammer?

>duh huwhite man be holdin' us down n sheeet

Let's see, blacks cause the most crime. Cops arrest criminals. The obvious answer is racism....

When I was a young punk, my friends and I stole some silly stuff from Six Flags. We got caught and had to wait in the Security Office until our parents came to get us. The thing that scared us the most was that our parents were going to beat the crap out of us, and rightly so.

Black kids break the law and the whole tribe hoots and riots. They will never assimilate into a civilized society.

>Cobb
(((they))) choose a town/county to conduct psyops
do a couple missions, then move to the next place
usually places with medium or low levels of black crime
you can fill in the rest

okay now you can fill in the rest
youtube.com/watch?v=88FbwnIzGCQ

that's sad. dude runs a youth mentorship program. white bitch should've minded her own business.

Damn, how does he have such good moves

>Based white mom
Just because one nigger can handle babysitting does not mean all of them can. You should still call the police if you see a nigger with two white children, chances are hes trafficking them.

Nice to see a little kid do some groovy moves other than cancernite dance moves

doesn't make me mad, i hope more niggers do this to their kids

You laugh now, but she's gonna take so many gender studies courses after that experience.

The 2010's are crazy. Not sure what "Wch" means.

looks like a bar mitzvah

I agree there are lots of psy ops going on in ATL. You cant trust the government in the city.

He was trying to sell his rap music CDs after being warned multiple times not to.

He didn't steal anything mongoloid.

Wow, that kid's going to grow up to be a terrible person.

Should've shot him and cleaned the stain early

I just watched the video, shoot that she-boon nigger too.

Is it quicker to list the black people who aren't rappers?

Of course, it's a nigger.

ITT Literal retards

lol. White men can't defend their women and children. Time for all the white girls to find a strong black or brown man as soon as possible. If I were a white women I'd convert to Islam today...White men are utterly pathetic.

inb4:
>LARPing
>empty threats
>Something about Jews
>Calling me a Jew
>Something about your altruism/empathy
>Some white guy being overemotional

>
Corey Jackson, who raps as Lil C Note, appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Photo: Courtesy of Patchwerk Recording Studios
Viral video of pre-teen rapper apprehended by Cobb cop draws outrage
5 hours ago
By Meris Lutz Ben Brasch, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter...More
A viral video showing a Cobb County police officer arresting a young black boy at the Cumberland Mall has drawn outrage online from some who say it’s merely the latest example of white officers being too aggressive with children of color.

Cobb Police Chief Mike Register said the department has launched an internal investigation into the incident, which occurred Oct. 6, but added that he has seen no evidence the officer violated any department rules.

“The officer was in his legal rights to detain the juvenile,” Register said. “We take any incident like this very seriously.”

The boy has been identified as Corey Jackson, 12, according to Toya Brown, a manager at Patchwerk Recording Studios in Atlanta.
Jason Pollock

@Jason_Pollock
This incident just took place at the Cumberland Mall, Atlanta. Look how this officer to touching this young kid. He would never be treating a little white kid like this. Then he attacks the kids family for questioning his actions. So tired of seeing this shit. (via @queenyonasda)

12:51 AM - Oct 16, 2018
299 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

She said Corey has recorded albums at Patchwerk under the name Lil C Note and police say he was illegally selling his CDs at the mall when he was approached by the officer.

She said he has appeared and performed on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and recently toured with rap stars J. Cole, Young Thug and Jaden Smith
>lil C Note - Young Thug
lffs

>Niggers are literally the worst scum on this entire planet. Nobody likes niggers except Jews. Niggers don't even like each other.

Maybe you white dumbasses should have invaded Africa instead of destroying Europe. Twice. Idiots.

Entire story is always missing from race baiting articles

There are legitimate instances of police brutality and frankly police stupidity in the US and they are issues that need resolving. The problem for the race baiters is that most of the incidents involving blacks are justified. If they weren’t so hung up on “fuck whites” and “blacks are oppressed” they might actually get somewhere.

>Me and my daddy
lel he obviously doesn't know his audience

the kid dint want to get arrested...there are rules and procedures for this. The officer followed his training. There is also a body camera the officer is wearing.

Conjecture about what ifs there was a white kid involved is not relevant.

The auntie is a racist, virtue signaling and appealing to emotion, really what they are trying to do is prey upon white guilt....

So we are gonna go after the cop doing his job?

Probably not since this is the south...if it hat been oregon, west palm beach, or washington the cops would have been thrown under the bus.....

yep..... negroes = cancer

Attached: YEP.png (500x589, 148K)