Look, I’m no Christcuck, but this is one hell of an arrogant statement. How can one retard make such a huge claim

Look, I’m no Christcuck, but this is one hell of an arrogant statement. How can one retard make such a huge claim.

Attached: C67F1101-5E26-4877-879A-F0595CDAE630.png (750x1334, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zWy6_Mog70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1 post by this yid

probaby butthurt that god crippled him

Right...thanks for the bump atleast

This.

Attached: 7645B809-F38B-4C81-9654-15448970B649.png (750x1334, 3.36M)

World much better off without him

Atheists will probably be smugly parroting this book for decades not even knowing that Hawking asked for forgiveness from God on his deathbed. There are no atheists in foxholes.

you are welcome

Is hawking actually dead?

>Hawking asked for forgiveness from God on his deathbed
sauce

>tips wheelchair

I wouldn't be surprised. They always do.

Somebody NPC this crippled faggot.

Yeah he died a while ago and then the CIA hacked his computer and used his body as a prop. The real Stephen hawking has been dead for a long time.

Stephen Hawking was a pop scientist, not a scientist. He has nearly nothing important credited to his name other than a few minor progressions in physics. Literally no breakthroughs, nothing on the level of Einstein or otherwise.

He was just beloved because the narrative about a cripple who was a genius was so Hollywood.

Attached: 1534470343628.jpg (636x358, 47K)

If some chick demanded you talk about climate change or shes not changing your diaper you would say theres no god too.

You look at him and tell me theres a god

>implying Hawking radiation has had no big effect on information theory and physics

Attached: 1FF4F2AF-24E4-488F-8016-6D7F19EF9F34.jpg (1218x1015, 223K)

We live in a spiritual society, and God is a Chad.

Because the ontological and cosmological arguments are both debunked and Christfags don’t like that conclusion.

He spent 50+ year living like a vegetable. Of course he'll say there's no God.

Nice proof fagget

Also this

> I under stand 1/100,000th of the rules of the universe
> this means I can prove the creator of those rules does not exist
> totally not angry about my condition

You don’t need to be omniscient to know there’s no god.

He was probably literally just that arrogant

If you were near him before computers and had a question, he was basically google, or at least in his own mind he was

>probably literally

An hero boys I’m a retard have a good one

He was a genius and all, but sometimes it seems that the publicity and the fawning went straight to his head.

If I was trapped in a wheelchair, I'd probably hate god too. That said, probably no god.

>That said, probably no god.

The scientific response is "there's no data so I don't have a fucking clue".

under raped post

Technically you do.

>Hawking Radiation
electromagnetic radiation which, (((according to theory))), """should""" be emitted by a black hole. The radiation is due to the black hole capturing one of a particle-antiparticle pair created spontaneously near to the event horizon.

Ah, 3ft x half an hour = 6 million grant shekels- the theory.
Physics is at least as pozzed as the rest of academia user, it always has been.
The Emperors New Clothes, no matter how hard you try you'll never see no 'branes' yet the tenured wise men will fight you to the death if you speak out on it.
This fella goes some way to exposing the ridiculousness of it all, so all of Physics is unified in their contempt of him, funnily enough. If you remain within the box any nonsense you can dream up can make it onto the pop science coffee table though, e.g. Gravity Waves. lel
youtube.com/watch?v=6zWy6_Mog70

"There is no Steven Hawking."
-God

Have you thought about becoming a quantum physicist? You're already half not there m8

>there is no god
this is literally the inner child crying "not fair!"

nice one, leaf

Attached: 1521316014438.jpg (812x810, 243K)

Attached: 1485286579479.jpg (465x700, 30K)

It's certainly unscientific, and no more valid that stating "There is a god".

>Theoretical science is useful.
It shouldn't even be called science. It doesn't abide by the scientific method. It's basically the same as astrology.

Fear of god is not proof of god

Smarter than you Tyrone

My, you have blossomed

"There is no Stephen Hawking"

- God

Attached: 1538577323243.gif (400x535, 1.97M)

Explain to a pleb like me why the theory states that black holes should emit Hawking Radiation.
That's what I've never understood.
A black hole by definition is an object with so much gravitational pull that light can't escape it. Am I just fucking retarded, isn't light and radiation the same exact thing but with different length waves?
What I am getting from this is that no light can escape a black hole, except Hawking Radiation. Why? The fuck is going on here?

If a wave of radiation can escape the black hole, wouldn't it need to be a wave that doesn't interact with gravity, which would also make it undetectable?

>dying wheelchair man must state something shocking to remain relevant beyond death
wew

I'm glad he never recanted, I wont have to worry about wheelchair ramps taken up valuable cloud space.

>Fear of god is not proof of god
Do you think that all behavior is evolved?
What exactly would be the evolutionary advantage of the vast majority of human beings to feel a deep longing to seek out a relationship with a thing that doesn't exist?

>Stephen Hawking denounces God.
>God denounces Stephen Hawking.
>Many people say God exists.
>Everyone agrees that Stephen Hawking no longer exists.
God 1: Hawking 0.

>GOD LOVES YOU NOW ENJOY BEING CRIPPLED AS SHIT :)))))

You're alright, leaf.

Enjoy hell, you crippled faggot

there is no sauce because that guy is a faggot. Hawking didn't chicken out at the end.

Which Stephen Hawking is this?

100% existence of a grand architect, look at a bacteriophage, if you think that wasnt intelligent design then idk what to tell you

>What exactly would be the evolutionary advantage of the vast majority of human beings to feel a deep longing to seek out a relationship with a thing that doesn't exist?

It promotes social cohesion. It doesn't matter if it is true or not, but behavioral binding increases fitness of in-groups compared to out-groups.

Stephen Hawking is a robot. Dont you think that does something to a human being? Something that alters and turns them into something?

Now that you mention it, that's a really good point.
Not even light can escape the pull.

deism is the only way to approach the universe as a scientist

It’s incredibly arrogant, because he basically spent his life analyzing data and extrapolating theories from that. The problem is, that’s all they are. Theories. Evidence may overwhelmingly support them, but there still exists an element of uncertainty. That’s the nature of scientific theory, and why science continues to build upon previously held theories.

Meanwhile, “there is no God” is a certain and absolute declaration. It completely flies in the face of his own method of theorization, because he would have to therefore admit that, since there exists absolute certainty for his theories, they are also false. His statement only displays the incredible doublethink some people, even the smartest, are capable of.

*no absolute certainty for his theories, my bad.

Light and radiation aren't the same thing. Especially when you're looking at magical pseudo-science like extremely theoretical science.
You have to understand that black holes themselves are theoretical.

All those who realized there is no finality to life and that God is not benevolent didnt reproduce, retard.

It's an evolutionary by-product of a pattern-matching animal filling in the blanks with placeholders. Observing lightning and what it does and sounds like came easily. Understanding meteorology and physics came later, but the animal needs to fill in a cause. Skygod created.

he was born that way to save him from further
destroying his own soul with an able body.
he was a cripple not because God made him
that way, he had a huge spiritual debt to God
and this was his last chance to work out his
problem instead of forsaking himself. he did
not need an able body this time around as
he was supposed to be doing spritiual work.
he died before he could realize anything
other than what saturn showed him.

>It promotes social cohesion.
That seems like a pretty good argument in favor of having religion, which would contradict all the edgelords who blame religion for the ills of society.
How do you promote social cohesion in a society that teaches people that they are not part of something larger than themselves?

Communism?
Herd mentality?

These things fail.
I agree with you to an extent, because if god didn't exist, then we would still need a god.
But given this necessity, I'd say the probability is extremely high that such a thing has already happened.

That is to say: the two statements
A. We need god because he created us
and
B. We need a god, so we created him
are functionally the same in their consequences.

lol I don't care what he said

Reality is just a big field which we can represent as chaotic virtual particle interactions back and forward in time and space. A vacuum is full of these particle-antiparticle pairs popping in to existence and cancelling each other out. When this happens right at the edge of the event horizon of a black hole one of the pairs gets trapped while the other escapes and doesn't get cancelled out. So the event horizon causes asymmetry which emits radiation. The big bang is also an asymmetrical event in the underlying field.

Well he's going to hell then

> im a cripple and can't fuck
> poor me

What makes you so sure there is an architect? The universe is just a random system of equations which allows conciousness to thrive, im sure theres an infinity of other systems/universes that also exist. If Math allows it, then it has to exist

Just like life, even if the odds of it being nothing but a biological accident are 0.000000000001%, it had to happen eventually, in some universe. Amongst an infinity of universes.

I can't blame him too much but probably true

err, rather, he's already in hell

forgot he died already lul

Well, it's a question not a point. I don't get this shit. Every time I read about how these particles escape the black hole, there's a gap that basically looks like this
>particle interacts with gravity
>????
>the escape of one of the particles lowers the mass of the black hole
I may not be big brained enough to understand it, but light and radiation to me is literally the same thing with different frequencies.
Black holes I get. I don't see why that would be controversial. Objects with big mass have more gravitational pull. Gravity affects light. I don't see why you couldn't have so much mass in one place that light can't escape the gravitational pull. Sounds legit.

Bluepilled faggot ahmed, he was a fucking con artist and you fell for the meme

>I'm not a cripple and I can't fuck
>beat him

I didn't know you could still publish books from the Lake of Fire. You'd think the paper would ignite.

>erections must not exist because I've never experienced one.
Atheist Logic

Thanks for providing no context to his statement, read his book to get a better understanding of why he made the statement that he did. You'll get your answer there.

Pretty sure it's easy to imagine why he'd feel that way considering his physical condition.

>Just like life, even if the odds of it being nothing but a biological accident are 0.000000000001%, it had to happen eventually, in some universe. Amongst an infinity of universes.

just listen to the logic behind that statement
>dude there's nothing special and unique about the fact that our universe is special and unique

Why would some quantum fuckery at the edge of the event horizon effect the black hole itself? Ok, so at the edge which is far away from the black hole some virtual particle interacts with another particle and gets launched away. How did the black hole end up losing mass because of that?

>blame Trump for the downfall of science
>completely ignore the "grievance and diversity" academics that have been deluding science with ideology for a decade

yup, fuck this dude.

that is expected

the universe is just god experiencing itself.

paid to do so
not even human
pick your answer

Checked.

Attached: 1443720202641.png (1024x1024, 400K)

Just think of Hawking radiation as extremely massive radiation. It's somewhat similar to other forms if we ignore a whole bunch of details but if light reads 10 then Hawking radiation reads 100,000,000 (actually based on the size of the black hole) which is why it can escape from a black hole no problem.
Of course all of this is BS-Science so take it with a whole can of salt.

I agree that society is benefited when they have a common goal, history, or tradition. Faith is not necessarily a bad thing for society, so long as the aims of faith are in line with actual improvement. One can bring up maladapative religions and beliefs which make it harder to justify a net benefit.

That said, I don't disagree with what you say about A/B potentially arriving at the same outcome. It does sort of sidestep the actual truth value of the proposition, however.

It's more like the black hole condenses it to such a degree that it escapes as more shit gets pulled inside thus causing the Black Hole to lose mass despite having the same quantity of stuff inside.

There might be a God but I refuse to believe it's some schizo head case named Yahweh and that he decided some group of genocidal psychos are his "chosen people" (don't try and tell me and "we wuz Jews" shit either, I've read the old testament, those people were fucking assholes, and we are not them.

all INTPs hate god

Believing in a god or not, spirituality is a very important part of humanity, even if its just for personal reasons. Everyone you meet who doesn't practice anything is usually miserable and looking for a dopamine rush.
It's been said by a bunch of people that if humanity lost their faith in god they would need to find meaning and purpose in something else. The problem is that something is apparently politicians.

Attached: 1532657946835.jpg (1920x1200, 1.42M)

Came here to say this.

>no god
>i'm no christcuck
what you are is a stupid shill

>Faith is not necessarily a bad thing for society, so long as the aims of faith are in line with actual improvement.
This is why I like Mormonism, I think it is literally a religion built to help fight white genocide as it's consequential effect. If you actually look at what it tells you to do it seems to be a manual on how to save the white race. I don't even think the founder was religious, I think he literally knew what was coming and decided making a religion that saved whites indirectly would be easier then explaing what was happening to them.

It kind of makes sense that since it's launching things it loses energy but I don't actually understand or tried to understand the math they say explains how that happens.

You don't know that much about religion do you?

Attached: 1527440390836.jpg (498x960, 120K)

If god is real this is exactly what reality is.
An omnipotent god would by definition know everything, and by everything I mean everything. An omnipotent god would know where every single atom is at any times and where every atom could be at any times.
There is virtually zero difference between a reality and a being able to keep track of every possible state of every atom in the universe. An omnipotent god would be experiencing every possible state the universe could ever be in all at once.

I am surprised that theists aren't all over this shit. This hypothesis explains everything from why there is a multiverse to why suffering has to happen.