What happens here? from what I have seen it is the worst place in the world to be born...

what happens here? from what I have seen it is the worst place in the world to be born. A lot of sandal wearing niggers on cocain who will shoot you for almost everything and a corrupt goverment and police which is not diffrent to any other mafia in the world. Are there any central americans on pol who can tell about the life and the poltica situationl in their country?

Attached: Mittelamerika-Landkarte_2_klein.png (371x190, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUlojQCj8ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anything below Honduras is pretty nice and safe to visit, alot of American pensioners in those countries aswell.

It's not that bad here if you get to live in the nicer areas.

nicaragua has one of the biggest crime and murder rates in the world and is also considered to be one of the most dangerous. However I agree with you, Costa Rica and Panama seems to be okay.

They have the lake Titicaca

In Nicarrragua

Arrre you threatening me!?

Attached: cornholio_beavis.jpg (250x359, 19K)

Isnt panama the most wealthiest and civilized country in central america thanks to jewish bankers laundering their money there?

It probably is, but I am a poorfag shitskin so I don't know better.

what do you do to make money? is there honest work or are you forced to sell cocain for your local cartels?

I told you this isn't as bad as Brazil or Colombia. There is a lot of honest work, there are some gangs and such, but it's not as bad. But yeah, you have a really bad image of this place.

did you once sold your ass to some local warlord? also how is kneepad business over there?

I dont really know I just watched this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUlojQCj8ss

No, I have never done that, I live in the city. If there's any warlord here, they probably would be close to the frontiers. What's kneepad business?

What kind of shit happens at the frontiers?

>What's kneepad business?
Ask Jow Forums

Interesting

That's where the actual drug war shit happens thanks to colombianiggers. It's pretty much jungle and coast warfare.

What is it like having jungle everywhere? Is it hard to travel in your country?
Do you have roads and shit?

every country above costa rica is literally Africa but with slightly more Americanization. subhuman.

Are Colombians the Mexicans of panama? Importing crime, drugs and illegal immigration and shit?

please never come here

nuffin personnel

why so mean to panamabro? do costa rica and panama hate each other?

It's not jungle everywhere, maybe in the rural areas. The city is pretty good, we even have a subway. The downside is traffic, there's a lot of traffic.

Pretty much, along with Costa rica niggers and venezuckers.

Then keep your fucking inbred immigrants away, you fucking mongoloid. Every time I see one of you here, I can't help but feel disgusted.

video is literally taken in the most tourist trap part of Nicaragua. it's literally the same as the rest but with a somehow more corrupt police that fuck with the crime statistics and what they report as PR.

How do central and South Americans even know that somebody is from another country just by seeing? You all speak the same language and look the same.

We don't look the same, but the most common way to know is the accent. It's obvious and clear as day when you are a native speaker. Think australian english compared to burgerland english.

Its pretty nice, we have so much potential, too bad for the corruption

Yes, do you think it will get better? Also how is crime in your country? Are you scared to leave the house at the wrong time or ist it relatively peaceful?

It was actually the safest(and poorest) country in Central America until the government decided that it wanted to take away Social Security benefits since around April 2018. The citizens protested and many are bieng killed for protesting the government.
It also had very little drug gang activity unlike El Salvador and Honduras.

>It also had very little drug gang activity unlike El Salvador and Honduras.
very little reported drug gang activity maybe. ortega's been in with the narcos since the 80s and the cartels are active in the northern part of the country near the Honduran border for a while now.