Kamala Harris 2020

This will be the one who ends Trump's reign of terror.
> no scandals
> no dirt
> nothing wrong

Attached: 6Vfu5kVd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/22/opinion/kamala-harris-islamism-senate-hearing.html
canadafreepress.com/article/kamala-harris-covered-up-for-san-francisco-archdiocese-sex-abuse
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Judge-rips-Harris-office-for-hiding-problems-3263797.php
articles.latimes.com/1994-11-29/news/mn-2787_1_brown-associates
overlawyered.com/2015/02/kamala-harris-moonlight-fire-case/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no scandals
>how to google "Kamala Harris scandals"
try harder

Attached: 1539553675041.jpg (1482x2047, 541K)

Willie Brown has her sex tape

Literally fucked her boss to get to the top
>Dems are fucked if they can't do better than his

Attached: 1537644441263.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

She's willie browns whore. And she's retarded, even for a nigger.

She touched my wee wee

Not with that grating voice.

>reign of terror
God I wish that were real

Attached: image.jpg (631x556, 102K)

Jow Forums will find something. Guranteed.

Just imagine the faces of wh*toids when she gets elected

Can't wait for this to come up:
nytimes.com/2017/06/22/opinion/kamala-harris-islamism-senate-hearing.html

They wont. Literally all she did was have sex with someone which trump has done as well

No charisma, won't win our country's greatest popularity contest.

Jamala Harris raped me. I was at a party 36 years ago when Harris and her friend Spartacus tried to pin me down and remove my clothing. I was horrified. I didn't know what to do, but try and run away. I didn't want to get into the public spotlight like this, but I can't allow the jigaboo who assaulted me to run for president.

Getting interesting:

canadafreepress.com/article/kamala-harris-covered-up-for-san-francisco-archdiocese-sex-abuse

Kamala 2020!

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Judge-rips-Harris-office-for-hiding-problems-3263797.php

>No dirt
Have you looked at her donors? Wallstreet owns her ass a hundred times over.

I believe you, Spartacus is a known assaulter

Sucking Willie Brown's wrinkled dick is her notable claim to fame.

Can't say she's done much else...

He pissed on my rug.

sherg wallstreet owns everybody

Attached: Hilldawg number 74.jpg (900x900, 744K)

Kek

Attached: 1539209618908.gif (279x235, 1.86M)

articles.latimes.com/1994-11-29/news/mn-2787_1_brown-associates

>Harris, a former deputy district attorney in Alameda County, was described by several people at the Capitol as Brown's girlfriend. In March, San Francisco Chronicle columnist Herb Caen called her "the Speaker's new steady." Harris declined to be interviewed Monday and Brown's spokeswoman did not return phone calls.

and that's just by doing a google search for "Kamala Harris scandals"

Do you want Trump to be re-elected?
Because this is how you get Trump re-elected!

Attached: 1534725323481.jpg (1124x1628, 183K)

I will vote for Peanut Butter if she shows her Tits!

Attached: Trojan_Sandwich_Peanut_Butter.png (1200x800, 1.15M)

Same alameda county office that dropped the case against the bike lock attacker

No brain as well.

>no scandals
>Is a nigger

I wanna fap to her sex tape

Scandals aside, has she done anything notable?

That's what I call a Bait and Switch!

Not until we get her sex tape.

>>Is a nigger
indian and jamaican, more like mystery brown woman

Yeah shes a big front runner right now. I think that the midterms are honestly going to see a huge boost in win for the dems, and that's when they're going to start prepping her for a presidential run. Dems are going to gain the house almost the Senate and then go for the presidency in 2020 shes got a good chance the polls have all been trending blue upwards for weeks

I wish she was a real girl then I could drink with her

She had sex with a nigger though

This is a pretty big one

Attached: Capture.png (885x378, 58K)

kys

Except she's a fem and worse a women

>I honestly don't see Dems winning the midterms, but Kamala will def be the one to take it to trump

Are democrats even considering running someone who actually does leadership work (i.e. not a senator, but a governor or CEO).

They don't want a leader, they want a slave.

Redwood Neck doesn’t have enough charisma. He’ll never win.

John Hickenlooper will be the candidate, screencap this

>her

Literal ocean nigger. Deserves to drown

Another shameless drug addicted nigger shitting out the same tired reject shit. I think this country has learned from Obamaabd moved on.
Her face is riddled with crack abuse and chain smoking...

> no scandals
> no dirt
> nothing wrong

>Called Willie Brown the most corrupt mayor of SF or perhaps any city ever "Grandaddy" as she slurped his 60 year old dick at the age of 29.

Oh my sweet summer troll.

>John Hickenlooper
That would be smart. I didn't know he founded a beer company.

He was also at this year's Bilderberg meeting

> Actual 56% face

Truly the only choice for Americans in 2020

its october .
You can always tell who is fairly new when they use "summer" as an insult - especially in summer.
look man - alls i'm saying here is that if she had sex with a guy and you're gonna use that as ammo when she goes against trump , you're going down every time. She's clean, young, and a minority. The Bernie bros will eat this up and democrats will support her, we wont see 3rd party threats. she will be your next president sorry

obama has set the black movement back 50 years

it will take at least that long for them to recover at the national level

you ain't president no mo

Attached: olegacymyass.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Yeah you're newfags no need to dobledown bruh

What do they call a nigger who is only like a quarter nigger but acts ghetto?

so? the only sort of white genocide thats actually bad is all those (((islamic))) terror attacks and maybe hiv/IQ of those the women fuck. otherwise its just women having the freedom that every society gave them

She would be a very easy win for Trump

It was a joke user, you may not have noticed but she is also a nigger

also send if that exists

great contribution faggot

Attached: beakman.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Lol top pic

democrats cant win a national election anymore becuase nogs hate spics and spics hate nogs, it only works when there is a regional majority

Kamalama Bing Bing Bong.

Attached: bingbong.jpg (625x415, 41K)

Oh well. You waited too long and now nobody cares.

How big was her feminine penis?

who the fuck is this "beakman" woman

The base likes her because she's incredibly rude, smug and smarmy to the opposition. I'm not sure how well that'll play outside of California and New York though.

>John Hickenlooper will be the candidate
Hickenlooper is a fucking moron. He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination.

When will you guys understand. Kamala Treeneck Harris is a man. Willie No Willie Brown is a woman. I saw No Willie at the movies, he’s about 5’2”

will it be as fun as when white soccer moms voted fro Obama, only to find out he was a Globalist, oligarchic, not-so-secret muslim and communist?
> or just idiot tier negress bitch face?

idk I saved it from a cool wine aunt thread and see it posted here and there and thought i might as well keep it in case of an emergency

Kabala Harrpy?
Unlikley.

Oh my god yes. The Ford hearing was painful. Ford with the baby talk and vocal fry, then Harris with her own vocal fry, made me want to punch my monitor.

Hold on, lets have the FBI commit some major resources (unless they love rape!) to this and get back to us.

Attached: Trump the Warrior.jpg (650x413, 73K)

His name is too silly. I'm not even joking.

Just don't give me Hillary or another old white woman. When is Kanye supposed to wreck havoc in the presidential race? Is he still going for 2020?

Found this: overlawyered.com/2015/02/kamala-harris-moonlight-fire-case/

She should have lost her job numerous times, but Eric Holder prevented this case from going anywhere.

"...blasted the office of then-California Attorney General Kamala Harris for less-than-professional conduct, and brought in question the conduct of the U.S. Department of Justice under then-AG Eric Holder."

So a demcrat commits fraud and helps defame agencies of the united states, then Eric Holder bailed her out of trouble, costing the State of California millions and further perverting the US DoJ into the twisted form it is now.

What a joke of individual. She needs to be investigated from top to bottom to find out who her handlers are.

She's absolutely unpalatable

She is ineligible.
Neither of her parents were citizens when she was born.
End of discussion.

Attached: white (2).jpg (600x697, 35K)

hillary would be so pissed if a female super predator beat her to the presidency

I'm ready for the Battlestar Galactica memes where leftards are accused of hallucinating on kamala extract.