"we are all humans" - ben shapiro

ITT Ben (((Shapiro))) hate thread

Attached: ty.png (1200x476, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzG_xz2Zz7k
youtu.be/l9zy00qc8U0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that kike has his circumcised dick sucked by (((fox news))) but we should think it's because he has better politics

Attached: ben.jpg (300x378, 20K)

You literally hate him just because he's jewish. How is that different from feminists hating you just because you're white? If you actually listen to his speeches he sounds like Jow Forums if Jow Forums had the mental capacity to hold a debate.

He's not wrong. Maybe you were not smart enough to understand him.

Liz Plank suggests that people should refuse to speak on all-white panels.

Ben Shapiro is saying that since we all have different genetics, we should take it a step further and that panels should therefore include all 7 billion+ humans. It's a joke.

What's the problem?

/thread

He's rock solid other than his obvious lenience on Israel

>you don't like a pro-israel, anti-white, zionist kike just because he's jewish!

Attached: Gab.jpg (1000x563, 63K)

>concocted plan derail Trump candidacy with Michelle Fields
>why do you hate him goyim

Attached: A297830E-84F3-45B6-9540-D83D6BBD6F55.png (800x764, 225K)

This is correct. He's probably the best at debate tied with Jordan Peterson shutting down Cathy Newman and etc.

Don't try to fight the memelords. Let them think say their lines, pat them on the back, tell them they did a good job, then leave them be. These are the NPCs of Jow Forums.

>mfw when a leaf has to point out another leaf not getting the joke
the absolute state of maplefaggots

>Leaf
>shilling for Peterkike in 2018
Nice attempt at subverting a Jow Forums meme

Attached: 1500044331297.png (454x340, 217K)

>peterkike
You dumb niggers subvert yourself enough already. You just NPCd yourself with that comment.

>literal NPC reply

DUDE BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE GOD DAMN ES JAY DUBYAS MAN!1!1

Attached: C72B81FA-CC39-4471-9735-8317F70E3AFB.jpg (1024x575, 117K)

No, it's because he's a dishonest anti-white.

Are you an NPC or do you actually have an argument against what I said? Again, I said that he's good at debate and gave the Cathy Newman "interview" (debate) as an example.

Fuck off, kike, I see right through your tricks. Nobody on Jow Forums took Shapiro seriously for years because of his hardcore push for civnat in the USA while advocating for ethnic nationalism for Israel
>You just NPCd yourself with that comment.
that sentence doesn't even make sense, good attempt tho

>literal NPC reply
it's also a literal NPC reply

Attached: 1519511282559.png (559x527, 24K)

You just shadilay’d the fuck put him, epic Kekistani MAGApede warriors! Praise Kek, Hail our God Emperor of the Universe, and Awoo and Shadilay!

Attached: F4D91860-D18C-43AF-B18C-3D64D1E8F40C.jpg (1090x1000, 743K)

Attached: 874E9B29-773F-47DD-A9B4-AE86C8DFFAA8.png (362x411, 205K)

Ok, this is epic.

Attached: B8F8F0DE-D203-413C-AA8C-1FAA1C944381.jpg (1024x673, 141K)

bestiality is normal. we are all animals after all.

Attached: DatVenis.png (811x884, 1.27M)

Yes, the issue with Peterson is what he said himself. He's working tiredlessly to stop the rise of group identity of whites while completely ignoring the group identity of everyone else. On top of which he completely ignores the overrepresentation of jews everywhere in the West. Not to even mention he worked for the UN and with Podesta, covering pedophile rings by calling them ''conspiracy theories''. Clean your room though, it will certainly help when barbarians are burning Rome down.

And to add to that, do you honestly think that if he wasn't controlled opposition they would let him have so much exposure with that Cathy Newman interview?

He can’t debate worth a damn, he just makes himself look “smart” like all other ecelebs by debating literal retards

what would be the better method. gas or rope?

I'm almost positive they are both controlled opposition kikes. Peterson supported the bitch who tried to frame Kavanaugh

is it true he chickened out of debating kyle kulinski or sam seder at politicon? what happened to all the debate me conservatives at politicon?

Attached: 12457.jpg (564x384, 45K)

What the fuck does any of this conspiracy theory bullshit have to do with my statement? I said he's good at debates. It sounds like you are an NPC, since you are just parroting pre-memorized nonsense instead of naming a debate where he has done poorly.

>that sentence doesn't even make sense, good attempt tho
It makes perfect sense. You gave a perfect Jow Forums NPC response.
>Leaf
>shilling for Peterkike in 2018
You're no different than the leftists you troll with that retarded meme.

The kikes pussied out since he is controlled opposition and would of showed his true colors

#BanShapiro

Attached: SimpleLife.png (374x417, 402K)

Hey, rabbi!

I dislike him for his fondness of shitskins flooding into America and his general weak, cowardly bitching everytime the MSM pulls some Trump is done bullshit. Be it Muh Russia to Kavanaugh and everything in between you can always count on Benji to throw out some blackpilled never Trump bullshit.

I personally dislike Peterson because he’s a self help hack that’s peddling his wares to a new audience since he gained fame from the pronoun debacle. Also his ideas on individualism are toxic, although it is good to start with yourself to affect change. But too much focus on the individual is what gets us into today’s “ME ME ME” culture. Being part of a group is not a bad thing

If he's so good at debates then why does he refuse to debate pro-white people and instantly discredits them because of ''groupthink''? Why does he always debate misinformed fools?
>calls me out for being an NPC in every single post
you're trying too hard, leaf

>''Y-you're an NPC!''
>''Y-you're just the same as leftists! You also don't like things''
also no, sentence doesn't make sense because ''NPC'' isn't a noun
Get the fuck out of here

I think lil' benji will enjoy the rope treatment more so it's settled.

Attached: 217579ccea18a085bcd8912f9f1b32a1b50b6c70e6aee2f72066c5ce503afbed.jpg (527x666, 57K)

In effect my problems with him are the same problems I have with the stoics. It breeds complacency and no real change. Does no good for society if there’s a bunch of enlightened and cleaned individuals who keep to themselves and their own lives

>HE DUNKS ON THOSE GOD DAMN ES JAY DUBYAS AMIRITE GOYS? THATS ALL THAT IMPORTANT REMEBER GANG.
>t.

Attached: 456F965D-F64E-4325-9D09-C4DAB88C8B33.png (600x755, 373K)

I get that people dislike him. That whole series of replies you're responding to though, is because I was called a shill for saying Peterson is good at debate, a very specific statement. I'm not saying I support everything he has said or done in his life.

>zionist jew
>b-but he's totally Jow Forums guys

Attached: 973649568.png (192x154, 56K)

Fair enough, apologies. I got a bit too worked up there since I absolutely loathe the man

Ben Shapiro isn't just a jew, but an Israel first neocon shill who wants to send OUR BOYS to die in war FOR ISRAEL. Fuck him, he's a phony piece of shit neokike con artist and I bet you Pat Buchanan or any other Conservative who isn't on the ZOG plantation would rip his ass to shreds in a debate.

both of them have no place in the west. A literal jew and an honorary jew shouldn't be influencing your politics. Just like niggers they have to leave.

>I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE BROWNIG OF AMERICA
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE BROWNIG OF AMERICA
>I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE BROWNIG OF AMERICA
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE BROWNIG OF AMERICA
meanwhile is a servant to the ethno-state of Israel
KYS Kike

Attached: israel-immigration-comic.png (1000x1000, 87K)

muh values tho

I specifically didn’t call you a shill user because I wanted to actually lay out my reasons for disliking him rather than screaming “FUKIN SHAREBLUE”
nu/pol/ is absolutely cancer for discussion
Cheers :)

I'm calling you an NPC because you are one. If you're not opposed to groups, then also by popular opinion in this thread, you are an NPC. It doesn't disprove that he's good at debates because he didn't debate the one white nationalist you really wanted him to talk to. He has had debates, and his opponents were well prepared with ambush scripts, and yet he still came out on top.

>Rock solid

Attached: (((Little Ben))).png (611x205, 26K)

another example how mutts are full of shit.
>muh ethnostate
>tolerate subversive elements

>1 post by this id

He's been getting pretty cocky again time for him to get told and drop off the earth for another few months after whatever retarded cucked'n'kiked side he takes next

Yes, I think he has taken a dive too especially over that Kavanaugh shit and I hope he reforms his ideas on that. Cheers.

Attached: 1533255931018.png (1406x1939, 1.22M)

Attached: dachau2.png (480x478, 200K)

>Cathy Newman
>well prepared
Come on, man, all she did was try to spin his points and put him on defensive, she didn't have a single proper argument the whole debate. And I didn't want him to talk to anyone, I just wanted to prove he goes only after easy target who will attack him from the leftist/ SJW angle and not from the right where his values would actually be challenged. I have zero respect for the man. I want him to fuck off and stop subverting collectivist movements in the West as well as I want my friend back. Be sure to buy that 2000 dollar rug tho.
>Calls me an NPC 3rd time in the row
I'm starting to smell kikery afoot in your posts. You only repeat two points without ever expanding on them

Attached: 1424695023626.png (149x149, 10K)

>Yes, I think he has taken a dive too especially over that Kavanaugh shit and I hope he reforms his ideas on that.
>Implying he's not just a leftist
C'mon user, how can you still think the guy is anything but an opportunist at this time?

youtube.com/watch?v=WzG_xz2Zz7k

Attached: Jordan Peterson Collectivism.png (1023x681, 953K)

Instead of refuting her statement with decent arguments Mister Shapiro just does what he's best at and takes advantage of the situation to remind you goyim that we are all different and humans are not made out of distinctive groups

jesus christ how dumb do you have to be not to see it

Attached: 1urgjs.jpg (500x301, 11K)

A person on the right that doesn't agree with me 100% REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not to mention he went after Kavanaugh, which is a massive red flag for me, especially considering that going after him is against nearly everything Peterson has preached up to this point.

yes. do you know why you can't have an ethnostate? because rats like him are allowed political influence by the majority of ameritards. good luck.

Attached: 42345472342.png (740x267, 109K)

Out of points to make, shill?

Attached: 1465775860407.jpg (728x843, 103K)

>calling someone an npc for no reason
the absolute state of npcs
i guess it was a part of their latest upgrade

>because rats like him
He's got his own show on Fox
Bimbos, (((Hollywood))) guests, etc.

Meanwhile, Alex is exiled

>You only hate Ben "I don't give a damn about the browning of America" Shapiro because he's Jewish

Attached: 1539476377083.png (618x529, 342K)

tribalist hypocrites

I see no arguments, leaf

Gapin McAnus is /ourguy/ though. Don't you just love that a leftist hipster suddenly became right wing? Back me up based kekistanis.

>Deutschland erwache aus deinem bösen Traum
>Gib' fremden Juden in deinem Reich nicht Raum

Nobody has ever out debated the Gnoam.

>mfw not actually a leaf
i was talking about the burger Irebro

You can’t be jewish and right wing, reddit tard.

i don't give a flying fuck whether the little jew has a show on fox or not. why don't you start redpilling your family and friends on the jq? while you're at it redpill them on the negro question. what the fuck is wrong with you lads? all beginnings are small but no one can't refute race realism or the jewish world order.

Nice try leaf. I’m not going to hate on one of the few people that actually drops effective red pills on the masses.

you're irrelevant.

>You can’t be jewish and right wing
Orthodox are generally right-wing Zionist

I’m capable of thinking and rational thought unlike Nazi and liberal NPCs

Your average college sophomore cuck Republican could "shut down" cathy Newman, along with most left wing talking heads

>anti-white

He’s been a huge critic of white privilege and it not existing, he’s pro-wall, and he’s pro-travel ban. You’re no better than liberal NPCs, parroting whatever you see on the internet about THE SCARY JEWS

Think for yourself for a while

They don’t have a platform and Shapiro does. If you can’t see his worth to the cause than you’re an idiot

Manlet

>1 post by this ID

>I’m capable of thinking
then prove it by acknowledging the negro problem in the US and their overrepresentation in committing crimes along with their unwillingless to integrate among white people.

Digits confirm. Well played, juden.

Attached: 1532232851072.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Njew Lαs Vejgas Iz Hideousli Jellow

>Helli Lænd

Attached: BioHazer.png (880x640, 28K)

i love ben desu. but lets get it real - he's autistic. he just loves rules. it's his thing, he likes dividing shit up and following rules. he was a lawyer, because law appealed to him, because he could divide a big huge thing up into a lot of small little things with laws bordering them
political debate is no different, because he just wants to argue a stream of logic
politics is different because you have to engage people emotionally, and he's about as motivating as a wet rag.
he's a great gateway drug into injecting some intellect into the political discussion

Well it’s obvious to anyone at this point that the minorities have become toxic to society. There’s nothing really to prove

see
Yes, I see he's very pro-white. But at least he's a based Magapede am I right? xD

>t. jerusalem of the north

we hate him because he is a never trump kike who colluded with Michelle Fields on a fake assault hoax to get Trump kicked out of the presidential elections.

fuck that midget goblin

youtu.be/l9zy00qc8U0

Attached: goblinslayer1.jpg (806x641, 44K)

I hate Ben Shapiro and still think you sound like a faggot.

>Ben Shapiro
>intellect
He’s a manlet Jew who talks fast and debates retards, he had no substance to his debates especially considering his hypocrisy on “ethnostate for me but not for thee”

don't waste your breath jew lover. you're part of the problem.

post bens sisters tits plz

>unironically uses the word ''nazi'' to describe modern day politics
hm....

Attached: 1533062236938.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

That is a refutation of her statement, with the logical conclusion of the argument she's using and her own liberal world view. I don't know lil' Ben's exact stance on race but its irrelevant to his point because intersectional identity politics can be subdivided down to the individual level, which makes it entirely pointless.

>dat resolution

is 800 x 600 the only resolution available in your shitty country, leaf?

NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN

and? does this fact change your mind about based niggers?

>but muh jooooooooooooooose
neat