Sexual Revolution thread 6

Welcome to sexual revolution thread: The search for thread 5 edition.
(hopefully soon to be /srg/)

Key notes of the thread.
-The role of the woman will be replaced and they might eventually lose their ability to contribute to society
-Artificial wombs will not only be safer for child birth, but you can engineer your children safer from the start too. Artificial wombs wont get drunk or do drugs and risk your children to exposure, nor will they fall victim to car wrecks. It's just safer with artificial wombs
-Sex bots will eventually be able to take care of you on top of providing you with hours of sex.

cnn.com/2018/05/03/health/embryo-like-structure-stem-cells-study/index.html
>human pregnancy in general is not efficient

forbes.com/sites/eustaciahuen/2016/10/31/the-worlds-first-home-robotic-chef-can-cook-over-100-meals/
>robots can cook
mashable.com/2018/01/09/aeolus-robot-cleans-your-houses-serves-you-drinks-uses-vacuum/#GAd04OCWekqo
>robots that can clean

youtube.com/watch?v=ENa98h7M7qY
>advance robotic movement
youtube.com/watch?v=XtI-un0cxjU
>Sex bots technology so far

youtube.com/watch?v=mpzIQt6l4xY
>Hotel staffed by robots
youtube.com/watch?v=sSOLAK33W04
>more advanced robotics
informationng.com/2018/01/african-man-divorces-wife-sex-doll.html
>Africans are starting to use dolls

futureofsex.net/robots/map-of-sex-doll-brothels-around-the-world/
(Location of sex brothels around the world.)

Attached: 152478356726.webm (640x360, 843K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/living/2605288/westworld-humans-robots-coming-rise-sex-machine/
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-reveals-what-its-like-9626112
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nemewx/scientists-just-made-human-egg-cells-from-human-blood-for-the-first-time
dolltochina.com/
realdoll.com/
realdolleurasia.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know how to archive.
But here are some articles of women and sex dolls.
thesun.co.uk/living/2605288/westworld-humans-robots-coming-rise-sex-machine/
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-reveals-what-its-like-9626112

Attached: 138990695344.webm (640x360, 1.07M)

Why is she not moving?

Shes a master of standing still.

Attached: 144757893408.webm (640x360, 1.08M)

how long until they make futabots? if i wanted pussy i could just go to a bar, they gotta offer me something I can't get anywhere else

Attached: 147885438593.webm (640x360, 916K)

Most dolls and bots already have inserts because they are easier to clean. You can stick a penis insert into the bot/doll insert and bingo, you have a trap.

You can slot a dongle in its hay hay because its basically a fleshlight that you can remove and change

now THAT is late stage Capitalism. Another thing Marx completely missed.

i said futabots, not futadolls

They already have bots my dude, Not great but they have them.

You need to go back to Jow Forums where you belong.

I'm just here for her plastic flaps.

What about the plastic hugs

Attached: 154543950943.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

Attached: 153045734843.webm (640x360, 1.32M)

Does her camel toe bounce like that?

Attached: Japanese tall doll drone prank.webm (480x480, 1.72M)

Attached: 1537756259911.webm (1024x576, 2.96M)

Attached: 452361245625467624.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

But with a sexbot, how will I get that ancient masculine feeling of conquest from knowing I just pumped another dumb slut full of my cum and then never spoke to her again?

>t.virgin

You're a faggot kys

nah im good

Why aren't you out conquering women now then?

Attached: hdsghfdsghfhsdj.png (1269x952, 2.4M)

thank you for doing this thread. important work, user. do not give up.

>that soulless face
Are you sure this isn't a real chink?

Thanks, I was hoping someone else would continue this when I left for work today.

Hopefully soon it will be a normal general. With space elevator threads gone forever Jow Forums has lost it's tech thirst.

Attached: Sexpuppe-Lena_-4BDWm5GeRebB9e.jpg (768x1152, 131K)

Why can nobody make good eyes? Literally put up your finger and cover the eyes and it suddenly looks real, but take it away and you're just looking at a mannequin with holes.

Well I've been thinking about doing a MGTOW-type general but this makes more sense. We need a general to coordinate people on the women problem which is only getting worse. 2018 was full of happenings and there's one central factor in most of them, women having freedom.

we could do with less fucking overall, 7+ billion is way over carrying cap for such an agressivey consuming species like us. Blue rinse when?

the fact this thread exists and got replies means you are way below your baseline

let us know when you come back to the land of the living, the real world. the schizzle.

tits then gtfo

Attached: 1539296072943.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

>reddit

Attached: small time.jpg (500x500, 159K)

Real woman with plastic tits = yuck.
Plastic woman with plastic tits = hawt!

Freedom isn't the problem. The problem is freedom without accountability.

Attached: npc_actions.jpg (720x546, 36K)

These are designed to be cheap mostly. Once the manufacturing process becomes better they will improve on it.

Attached: Sexpuppe-Lena_-3AHrbG9GIfIy2m.jpg (1138x768, 133K)

>A thing made to look a certain way then being made to look another (knockoff) way = yuck
>A thing made to look exactly how it looks because it was made that way = Hawt!
FTFY you roastie

They certainly like to pose with yoga pants and sweat pants

Attached: dsc_9969.jpg (798x1200, 369K)

Well women should only be accountable to their husbands or fathers, since they are property. So we agree I suppose.

Fuck off kike

You nearly didn't get Kavanaugh because of feminism/thots/women having votes. stop reducing this to a fucking incel issue you dumb tradcuck nigger.

>I don't know how to archive.
pastebin

Oy vey hand over the foreskin

Attached: Dh9Vq1WUcAAhSsS.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

These threads always have white-tier dolls posted for some reason

Attached: 56C2A836-2CDF-48F2-9561-6A55D84758CB.jpg (1532x1332, 955K)

Attached: DjkttOFU8AAmUgw.jpg (900x1200, 165K)

Shit-tier***

Attached: BE1995C9-D893-46B6-8D51-B227C98F4727.jpg (1538x1324, 1.01M)

You ever wash out a sex doll after you nut inside it?

Attached: 1517003285460.jpg (2522x3933, 1.96M)

Disturbing

Attached: 223B9326-D2AB-4A34-B80C-73FF38224714.jpg (1499x1327, 950K)

I wouldn't post child dolls if I was you

Attached: f72d787df0104fccb6fd7b9094cc797c_th.jpg (640x960, 88K)

Why do you keep shilling this shit?

Are you the same Italian roastie that keeps complaining about these threads? Just be quiet while we replace you.

wrong pic

Attached: Why women hate competition.jpg (935x600, 194K)

I'm curious what the woman's role will be when robots can be companions and people can have children without women?

Lets see, women will still need to be around so that we can model the fembots after.
Some women might also help with the children

Attached: 1537495126208.jpg (1008x756, 202K)

Bigger!

Artificial vaginas are great. I'm a poorfag earning 700eur a month so women mostly ignore me. I'm considering buying a doll. whats a good website for europe?

ironically, DolltoChina, which is based in the US but I believe ships everywhere

I don't want some cheap ass doll made in chinkland. How much for the real deal?

>u-ur a roastie
Same shilling responses, be original.

Can I get a doll with a martian head and three titties?

I will most probably sell my motorcycle for 4k soon. can I get a decent doll for that money?

Related to the OP:
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nemewx/scientists-just-made-human-egg-cells-from-human-blood-for-the-first-time

Also, how do you go about buying clothes and styling wigs? Any tips on that?

Buy online. See tutorials online for styling.

>selling his motorcycle for a doll.
Why would you do that? Don't you need it to get around town?

Attached: dsc_6985.jpg (798x1200, 242K)

CHYNA has the best dolls unless you're into $7000 botoxed dicksucking duckfaces, in which case buy one of our burger burger dolls. Why don't you actually go to their website and look around?
dolltochina.com/
This is where I got mine from. I'll post pictures if O can stay awake over here.

what kind of faggy thread is this. send me a link to a shop. I'm in the EU so obviously I won't be buying a real doll from the US.

>I don't want some cheap ass doll made in chinkland.
They're all made there.

>How much for the real deal?
realdoll.com/
realdolleurasia.com/

ok I'll have a look.

China and Japan are the best options right now sadly. Theres no real manufacturing in Europe because it would be costly.
America is kind of the inbetween but the dolls here look ugly for some fucking reason except for a select few.

I'm not shilling for the brunette one that gets posted all the time, but she is one of the few with a decent face.

Attached: 1516760690775.jpg (567x1008, 99K)

Monroe Bot please

$1.4k. Ok how much is shipping to europe?

Should be free. I know customs clearance fees are paid by them.

nah man don't worry I'm looking for some good sex toy. whats the difference between silicone and tpe?

These threads are just sad

Kimi the owner is a gentleman. Don't hesitate to ask him about the best way to get a doll into Europe, he knows his shit.

why?

Shit IDK what happened to my guide picture.

To make it quick, TPE is cheaper but is still fairly tough, but it stains easy with certain clothes like darker ones. Also you need to powder it every once in a while.

Silicon can last longer but is more expensive. It heats up better than TPE(if you want to warm it) I've seen people go back and forth one which feels more authentic but more people seem to like silicon a little better.

Also big side note, if you do decide to get one, make sure it has an insert. They are easier to clean than the fixed ones. The fixed ones look better and look more real, but they are more difficult to wash than inserts.

Attached: 1517263235684.jpg (567x1008, 111K)

>build your own
Hmmm..
•Olivia
•5'1"
•Body F

Perfect.

Why is it always a dude's hand. Nobody wants to see man-hand grope these things.

I don't get why people get so upset by a guy owning a sex toy when women stick all sorts of vibrators into their vaginas.

Sex and violence are a prime reinforces to the shitty system we are all slaves to...

When you take pussy powers away from women who rely on their pussy's for power...it upsets them.

Kind of like how violence was essentially taken away form us and how we turned docile in a few generations.
I could be wrong though

Attached: 1518485652177.jpg (3024x4032, 1.37M)

i agree m8 but me fucking a doll and her fucking Chad is just the reality of it. I had girlfriends, which were straight out of hell, but I cannot afford a wife and honestly I don't want to because I'm just a paycheck in her eyes.

That and a few world was has made masculinity= toxicity.

People on Jow Forums seem to easily forget how man fucks over other men far worse than women do.

Could you imagine though? In prison...in war...in poverty stricken areas...it is men that are the ultimate cunts.

Jow Forums is filled with sheltered suburban fags, that don't know shit about anything.

I don't know fellas but why don't you take womens rights away if you want to have healthy relationships because men and women were never meant to be equal. Do you think that whoring yourself out on tinder does make a good mother?

What's with the gloves?

he doesn't want to get cooties

You see it in a lot of tech demos. People wear gloves to test so they can still sell it.

>(hopefully soon to be /srg/)

omg, literally non-playa sex general

Attached: 1539429110408.jpg (604x527, 256K)

Attached: 154325483954328.jpg (700x700, 63K)

Is youtube down for anyone else?

>hopefully soon to be /srg/
speedrunning general?

speedrunning irl of course.

Attached: 410.jpg (1200x800, 674K)

These appear to be some low-quality dolls, user.

Attached: 7EE880E7-9054-4975-BD87-64F6577F2C92.jpg (954x820, 364K)

It's been down for a couple hours. There's 38 threads in /b/ about it.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We don't want to identify to our toughts or to our outward senses. That is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

Ahh I see now.

Attached: 1538928990125.png (1500x1792, 1.47M)

Now the eternal question.

Attached: hdsgjhdsghj4366743.png (951x878, 477K)