NPCs

I love how whenever someone posts something that Jow Forums disagrees with, you automatically respond by calling them an NPC, a jew, kike or whatever. No one stops to actually think about the deeper meaning behind a post, no one tries to see things from a different angle. In your mind, any opinion that even slightly deviates from your hivemind mentality is worth calling someone an NPC over immediately. Isn't that exactly what an NPC would do?

Attached: 1539664486431.jpg (220x230, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NPC

Attached: a18f3c020b317d92d54c27a35d9c374da27be7110a070a6595333be3c05fc4ea.jpg (576x1024, 85K)

Kike

and you prove my point

get out whatever you are

shut the fuck up you dirty kike nigger loving faggot cunt drenched in the spigots of hell

>No one stops to actually think about the deeper meaning behind a post
kek

Attached: 1523241607034.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Attached: 1539472290433.jpg (800x668, 104K)

Can you give an example of a post that we "don't think about the deeper meaning behind"?

Journalists are the truest of the NPCs
The irony being they should be the truest of the critical thinkers
Weird times we live in

Cuck

I take time to consider everything I read. You're so butthurt about being called a kike NPC that you created a slide thread. You're a faggot and possibly a kike and/or NPC.

Attached: 8c80f01e89595d4744136760111f9be5435b873963b69c3294c41e2c25bdf5ce.jpg (984x550, 392K)

retard alert
?
not an answer, how about you think for yourself for once instead of posting the same tired meme as everybody else?

fuck off kike

this thread sure is full of bright individuals

still waiting...

>.02 shekels have been deposited to your account

Attached: 1538786518022.gif (640x360, 1.69M)

Thinking pol is one person is exactly what an npc would think.

you dont try to find common ground with anything is what i'm trying to say here

>I love how whenever someone posts something that lefties disagrees with, you automatically respond by calling them an Russian Bot, a Nazi, Racist or whatever. No one stops to actually think about the deeper meaning behind a post, no one tries to see things from a different angle. In your mind, any opinion that even slightly deviates from your hivemind mentality is worth calling someone an Russian Bot over immediately. Isn't that exactly what an Nazi would do?

Look how i changed a few words and its bassicaly the same for liberals.

Attached: #MeToo.webm (640x266, 392K)

m8 ur just trying to find reasons to call me an npc arent you?
funny jew memes :)

you forgot cuck you KEK

read my question. still waiting.

without even discussing this post, the majority of posters in here have automatically called me a jew or an npc. no reasoning at all.

I actually respect these Jow Forumstards, for refusing to be disarmed of their meme insults. I find it quite funny. Just don't take it too seriously.

>funny jew memes :)
you are starting to get it.

Attached: b39a8e12dc767756e2df7510a0ae121a251a359eceb3e90d4ffe8cf0d3ffbdd0.gif (360x264, 1.98M)

THEY ARE TERRIFIED OF THIS MEME!!!
>Keep pushing Twatter
>spread memes and videos
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see!.!.!.

That's because most people posting things we disagree with are unironic JIDF shills.
newfags don't know this used to be a natsoc board before it went mainstream

Attached: 1539479141350.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>t. Cuck faggot nigger kike NPC leaf poo Aussie
Did I forget one?

Something an NPC would say

I don't care, and this is the 4th time you've avoided answering my original question, despite decrying anti-intellectualism.

m8 i can promise im not a jew, im just trying to be a voice of reason and not automatically assume shit, just like the REAL npcs do

I think it's more when you post MSM opinions based on biased news articles with no personal input.
If you are just making blanket statements about current events, and your opinion is just copy/pasted from MSM headlines, you are literally an NPC.
Think for yourself.

and i dont do that. im right leaning for sure, but it seems like my point has been proven in this thread that as soon as i present and alternate view on things, im called npc by everyone. ironic

okay then what 'deeper meaning behind a post' aren't we considering?
what we aren't properply considering the 'lmao whitey can't compete with black dick' or the 'why can't we have $20 universal wage'? threads
please explain
this place is a bastion of truth

Yeah, posting what?

those types of posts are mostly bait or if they arent they deserve to be called npcs, but i've noticed an increased trend towards calling everyone who has a differing opinion an npc

I only call people NPCs and kikes and whatever when theyre lying throught their teeth. Strawmanning. When theyre asking loaded questions. Implying shit. When they give you a billion lies to sift through yeah. Call them whatever the fuck you want.

Attached: 3986DD04-E820-4EBE-83BB-4C6254C03EF1.jpg (458x485, 17K)

>im just trying to be a voice of reason

Attached: how-to-look-like-you-are-on-drugs-n-look-3482084.png (500x409, 110K)

I think everyone here is right

Attached: 64184D07-ADB5-40B6-9ABA-3CEAB3D99286.jpg (640x360, 42K)

Lurk more, newfag

Attached: 0Okjobn_d.jpg (347x1023, 17K)

So basically what you are saying is:

No u?

wouldn't that be ad hominem?

So basically what you are saying is:

No u?

Who the fuck has such high ego that being called a npc would offend?

I dont even know what its called. I just know they do it. And it annoys the ever living fuck out of me.

We only call people NPCs who mindlessly follow the dogma of any ideology and cannot back up any of their claims
Pretty much what this user says

>you mad wh*te boi?
What is the deeper meaning here? Lets dissect this OP and get to the bottom of this matter.

err nvm I totally misread what you wrote..

>meme insults
If you think about it, pretty much all insults that are actually used are meme insults, because we're all NPCs (although to varying degrees (some people are more creative and free-thinking and logical than others)), copying other people, who themselves copied other people. "Asshole", "faggot", even the basic insults like "stupid", are all meme insults. Pretty much everything is a meme, if you think about it. Scissors, airplanes, pizza, etc. we're all things that were copied to the point of becoming real-life memes.

>we're
*were

>everyone on Jow Forums is a smart individual
Lmao, this place was mediocre before 2016, now it's just hellhole, there are a lot of smart anons, but even more retards who will jump in the first BBC thread swallowing all the baits they can see. If you see right winger NPC don't argue, he is useful to our cause, just let him be

Attached: 1340127891969.png (1000x876, 153K)

It took me a minute to figure out the NPC meme, and I see why it's so appealing. Honestly, watching the reactions it's been getting is hilarious, and I underestimated the effect it would have.

That said (and this is where you'll disagree with me), we need to be careful with the meme. It's a powerful meme. It gets under the skin of the person it's used on, and it can easily evoke an emotional response.

The biggest mistake the left made during the election (both before and after) was "redpilling" moderates via awful behavior. Calling everyone "nazis" and "racists". How many moderates were so turned off by this behavior that they chose not to vote? How quickly did the left exhaust these terms and make themselves look like fools?

When it comes down to it, bringing up a valid argument isn't very effective at swaying views. However, acting like a total jackass will certainly push people in the other direction. And that's where this meme comes into play:

If this meme goes too far, does it's job too well, what will happen is moderates will feel the same way about (you) as they do about SJWs. They'll feel patronized, pushed away, maybe even disgusted, and as if there is nothing in common between you and them. Like it or not, you need those moderates to respect you enough to vote alongside you.

Attached: bill2.png (311x336, 170K)

Attached: 121413.png (430x716, 347K)

This makes me laugh everytime.

I love how whenever someone posts something that Jow Forums disagrees with, you automatically respond by calling them an NPC, a jew, kike or whatever. No one stops to actually think about the deeper meaning behind a post, no one tries to see things from a different angle. In your mind, any opinion that even slightly deviates from your hivemind mentality is worth calling someone an NPC over immediately. Isn't that exactly what an NPC would do?

Attached: 1539264273186(1).png (374x229, 29K)

Go think for yourself rather than asking a bunch of free thinking individuals for a hivemind answer faggot npc.

>t. someone who doesn't know what Jow Forums is

Jow Forums is pretty much the only place on the internet with any real userbase where you are allowed to look at things from any angle. Discussion reigns here, nobody is forced to read whatever Israel-supporting garbage you post and you are allowed to say whatever you want, so are the people rightfully calling you out for being a bluepilled cuck. This place pulls, piece by piece, everything from every since pile of information until you are left with all of the core components. As ironic as it sounds Jow Forums is the most postmodernist place on the internet.

Attached: 27bk0c.jpg (489x560, 101K)

Well aren't leftists starting to copy it and redirect it towards Trump supporters? Its core idea is politically neutral. Whatever negative effects the right's use of this meme has should be cancelled out by the left's use of the meme, depending on how much the left culturally appropriates it.

And you're right, it is neutral by nature. But think if you are a moderate. Which is going to be easier to laugh at, and which is going to be more "offensive"?

>I care about the environment, climate change is bad!
>there is no climate change

>diversity is our strength
>i care about my race

I think you see what I'm getting at here. The views which Jow Forums is satirizing is likely closer to what the moderate believes in. When the lefties turn the meme around on Jow Forums it's much less likely to be harmful to said moderate.

Attached: 1535601682304.png (640x480, 301K)

Stfu homo

>deeper meaning behind a post
>implying this post isnt bait

you stupid fucking kike

bud, he was echoing back at OP as if he were an NPC. I think you might be the stupid kike here.

i love you

Attached: 20170901_034458.jpg (2371x1794, 1.71M)

Remember Face? This is him now.

Attached: NPC_Nick_Jr.gif (458x550, 139K)

reflex at this point

>racist
>sexist
>homophobe
>fascist
>Nazi
>white nationalist
>Hitler
>Russian bot
The Left is a hivemind.

Attached: white.jpg (480x674, 44K)

NPC' broke the internet.

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

It doesnt work like that you fuckin gefilte eating nigger NPC. This shit you thow bounces off of us like teflon and you are the fucker that has to clean up the mess. Mazeltov faggot you fuckin won the NPC award

>doesn't compute
>executing juden.exe

Attached: Juden.jpg (772x507, 105K)

So what the fuck. Who are the people of this board? Don't lie about it. Ya free speech and multiple points of view and all that. But c'mon. We know what it is.
The term NPC has already been abused. The meme already has a weird little template to modify the little grey generic guy. This is opposite of what it's supposed to mean.

I love how whenever someone posts something that twitter disagrees with, they automatically respond by calling them a bot, a Nazi, misogynist or whatever. No one stops to actually think about the deeper meaning behind a post, no one tries to see things from a different angle. In your mind, any opinion that even slightly deviates from your hivemind mentality is worth calling someone a Russian bot over immediately. Isn't that exactly what an bot would do?

Attached: 2fc.jpg (480x672, 61K)

Because we have already thought it through, so there's nothing to think about. You NPC faggot glow in the dark nigger ginger kike.

Attached: immunity.jpg (550x448, 63K)

if(opinion != same){
print "NPC detected";
}

Attached: npc2.png (1500x1000, 178K)