Why don't you get yourself a traditional Filipina wife?

>Catholic
>Family oriented
>Very loving
>Absolutely beautiful
>Simplicity
>Have not become materialistic whores since capitalism has yet to corrupt them

They are basically everything that Jow Forums is looking for in a wife. I know since I have got mine I can not be any happier. It is unlike any woman I have ever met. Filipinas still possess the feminine traits we strive for, literally perfect!

After you have met and dated a Filipina you will wonder why you have been wasting your time with ungrateful white whores for so long. Choose happiness and get you what your body yearns for, a traditional wife.

Attached: filipinas_are_just_as_hot_as_their_sun_640_01.jpg (480x600, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vickibaybeee/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is an abundance of filipinas looking for white husbands, you basically can have any filipina you want as a tall white guy. You can get a 10 as a 6 foot guy that is a 6. Use the advantage in life and get you a better woman.

Attached: 91813dbf835613035411a2b79b27b1c0.jpg (300x400, 21K)

Filipinas vlogging with white men has caused an absolute boom for foreigners to date virgin filipinas. They want you white men! They need you, they need to love you!

Attached: 7b3631fe8a1c54250dd0703834db5c05.jpg (675x900, 82K)

let me ask you some thing would you rather have this for a kid

Attached: 177384.jpg (308x450, 25K)

or this

Attached: 51w+drIAB7L.jpg (345x500, 53K)

>It's got 9 layers of make up to scam me out of my EBT money.

Kys

There are over 100 million people in the Philippines, There are enough to scour to find your trad wife!

Attached: 825px-Labelled_map_of_the_Philippines_-_Provinces_and_Regions.png (825x1287, 414K)

shut the FUCK up vicki is VIETNAMESE NOT PIGGIPINO

Another great thing about Filipinos is that there is not a language barrier like some other Asians! She will most likely speak English quite well!

Attached: 1538943207692.jpg (500x470, 92K)

Well since yugi always fuck kaiba in the butt
Dark chadician > blue eyes shit dragon

Attached: philipinno3.jpg (641x800, 82K)

1/2 Filipino and 1/2 White babies are some of the most beautiful in the world! They always come out looking cute! My wife and I are expecting our first in 5 months, and I have never known this happiness, but with her the world is light!!!

Attached: 2c232725fdb3e2ae678f3821dfe0d0c0.jpg (440x594, 28K)

Filipinos are the Niggers of Asia.

This meme is not a meme, and it should say filipino wife! It truly speaks to the Filipino wife character, the best of the Asians!

Attached: 1538942826811.png (1030x994, 282K)

>kaiba
do you really want your kids to be half Filipino thats like half garbage how would you even explin that too your kids like sorry you could have been beautiful bule eyes blond hair like your cousn but instead your like half trash can

>my EBT money
Woman with those looks isn't dating a guy living off EBT.

Dont worry I plan to

Look up any video on how Filipino women are and what will be explained, is the archetype of a woman a guy on /pol is looking for. So loving and caring!

Attached: c0109510_4e8e8256c9340.jpg (540x584, 35K)

those black eyes... sorry about your blood line

>rice is nice!
For YOU
Not me

Whites are already dead senpai. I chose to give my kids a shot at life by being given a culture that will be a live and well. The filipinos will survive, us whites are done for. This is the best option for both myself and my kids. My wife is the treasure God placed into my life to let me enjoy it.

Attached: filipina-date.jpg (300x376, 32K)

All the Filipino women near me are brainwashed leftist cunts.

Attached: 1537418727063.gif (220x140, 495K)

Filipinas are never fat if they are stuck on their diet, but they also can get bigger in the right places like some Asians can't. They are literal perfection!

Attached: 11F3CDE8-ABF7-4FAD-964E-B1681AC73A6D.jpg (400x600, 20K)

You have to get one from the Philippines, any woman of any race will be a brainwashed cunt if she is from the west. There are many dating sites set up to help you find your pure virgin waifu from the Philippines or you could take a vacation there. There are many options!

Why continue to look for a traditional white woman when you will never find one? Filipinas are more beautiful, more traditional, more pure, always saving their virginity for their husband as a promise to God. There are no downsides with a filipina! She will make you the happiest man in the world!

Attached: 1124172_f496.jpg (496x372, 32K)

>stinky
>look like shit
>talks like shit
>can't cook shit
>stupid as shit
>starfish in bed

If I wanted a brown women I'd get me a castiza... mestiza at worse... who would want the troll as a wife?

flip chicks are gold diggers and will make you hate yourself

looks like a mongoloid, stup pushing for this shit, you stupid flip... you fuckers talking is the most annoying... worse fucking language I have heard here in Toronto...smelly, disgusting people... and stupid to boot.

I want to move to China. If you marry one stay in her country or she will become a typical western whore

>After you have met and dated a Filipina you will wonder why you have been wasting your time with ungrateful white whores for so long
Can confirm.

>Nope
>They are Beautiful, The most beautiful in the world, inside and out
>They talk good English, and it would help if you learnt tagalog with them, it is quite fun
>They will happily cook you whatever you want and are skilled in the kitchen, they do have to have their rice but who doesnt love rice?
>They are wise in life, and will teach you deeper meaning about what it means to be alive
>When they love you they go wild, They have a sense of passion in how much they love you. The sex is great and they are tight!

She's not even Fiilipina. She's Chinese
instagram.com/vickibaybeee/?hl=en

>Asian.. not Philipino
>polynesian...Philipino

Worse than a gypsie trying to pass off as white...

Get it right you stinky philipino fuck.

Race mixing is about as far as you can get from traditional.

Back when I was a teenager, a filipina asked me if i wanted to hang out with her girlfriends and fuck on the weekend. This one i kind of regret not having anything to do with.

Later on in life, late 20s, a teenager filipina told me "i will let you have sex with me." This i do not regret having nothing to do with.

The accent is too fucking annoying and Phillipinos are pretty dumb generally speaking. Enjoy talking about the walking dead and other stupid shit for the rest of your life OP. If you are smart you get an asian that barely speaks English so you can have peace and quite. Youre going to spend the rest of your life as the token white guy at weekly family functions. You marry the entire family. Yikes. Everyone knows phillipines is just a quick stop to plow a few chicks while on vacation.

Sorry you do not like to talk to your wife, or like a traditional family structure! The Philippines being generally dumb is also a lie! Stop spreading false information.

lol
All your posts are lies.

Attached: sillywhiteboys.jpg (640x668, 58K)

>And to top it all off, Filipinas are loyal. When we commit ourselves, we give our 100%. We are known to be loyal to our partners. In fact, some of us are martyrs. But of course, that shouldn’t give you a license to hurt us, to cheat on us, or to take us for granted. We expect full commitment too and I think that’s just fair.

The loyalty of the Filipina woman is unmatched in the modern day world! This alone should be enough to make you understand. It goes so far they pretty much worship you! It is the greatest feeling ever to see your wifes smile when you come back from work.

Attached: 8df82f0c744dbcdfc9f0084e27584522.jpg (345x450, 29K)

Have you been there asshole? Everyone eats fast food and has a pot belly and bad skin. If its not fast food its fried fish. Its a giant shopping mall with armed security. No thanks. Phillipines is American Imperials in action. People obsessed with entertainment. They are very sweet people and talented musicians. ALmost all of them can sing and play guitar. Great people but similar to southern blacks. Def a lower tier evolution wise. You essentially married a cave woman.

one time taking the subway home at night, filipina and her girlfriend sitting across from me started giggling at me and masturbating.

She's.... fucking perfect, my god

Stop being jealous that us white guys can pick any filipina from your land. Sorry buit they just love us white guys!

Attached: 1538942731008.png (628x676, 424K)

I grew up around Filipinos and I have never ever seen one that looks like that. You are delusional.

Because they have weird looking faces. Most are flat with wide noses. Disgusting dude. They do have hot bodies and small feet which I like,

One of those creatures almost got my dad killed in the 90s, no thanks
Golddigging whores, nothing more nothing less

Most of your women are trained to be prostitutes before even hitting puberty, go kill yourself OP

Unironically cute

I'm not jealous.
This shithole is already doomed.
The reason they like anyone with money is to get out of this shithole, and not because they're conservative.
If they were conservative, and loyal, they wouldn't be marrying outside to have a comfortable life.
This is true, and you can't even prove me wrong.

Its fucking hard.

Tough talk coming from a vietnigger

spider cop is behind the asian girl spam

you guys are basically mexico of asia complete with the psuedo-lawlessness
What is most doomed? is it a cultural issue or something else?

>Filipinas are never fat
you are wrong on this one
the only ones that aren't fat are the poor ones

The filipino women I was talking to before my wife were all living good lives. The middle class of the Philippines is where you want your wife to come from and they all are looking for white husbands. Their life also hasn't been as hard for them so they have maintained their purity.

>>Catholic
You mean the jews of Christianity?

Filipinos are the mexicans of Asia.

All women get ruined with unconstrained capitalism. If they are kept in their cultural ways they will definitely be fit!

No thanks. I want my babies to look like me.

T. 6’4 ginger.

I made my choice of where to desert to. Its nice being cat called by woman on the streets of Manila, but it gets old after a while. Vietnam is pretty comfy. Also everything I said is true and you have nothing to really say. Phillipines is all older war vets on disability and pensions with there chubby wives. Its a last resort for the disenfranchised expat because other asian countries have some standards when it comes to men. You are probably some fat guy who couldnt score in Japan Korea or China. It was a coin flip between Thai and Flip and you ended up on the short end of the stick to be honest.

Lol they're the biggest whores. I saw a Filipina girl turn her tinder radius from 25 miles all the way to 100 because it was near her birthday. She grossed me the fuck out just having a tinder in the first place

shut the fuck i have lived in the philippines for 3 years and i get the flip channel on my TV
all you have to do is watch Eat Bulaga and you can see the majority of female are fat fucks
the only one who are not fat are the poor ones who eat rice and sardines every day

Because most Asians have smashed faces and shit tier bodies

sounds good but pol will defend capitalism

Most of them are dumb whores. They will fuck you without protection as soon as you have them alone behind closed doors.

>implying catholicism is a good thing

Also I don't want my son to be short, generally a wimp, and either a huge music nerd that nobody likes or one of the asians that is obsessed with their shitty car and smokes cigs when school lets out in the school parking lot.

Do you have tinder too you modernist fuck?

Idk what filipina women burned you all, but you really need to stop shilling against the purest women left on the planet due to one bad experience.

Attached: 512735004-612x612.jpg (612x408, 33K)

Philippines is a big consumerist shithole, that's why we have so many malls, and even some politicians had proposed to allow voting IN malls.
The poor make money via CP, drugs, prostitution or plain thievery.
The middle class are wageslave NPCs
The upper classes are actors/politicians/mall owners who own everything and can get away with everything.

I have worked in IT that provide services to government institutions and every project has to have kickbacks to everyone involved.
No one talks because every politician is basically untouchable, and can kill anyone.
Hell, the language is dying, giving way to some hodgepodge tagalog-english mix with kids today unable to speak pure filipino/tagalog.

STDs are up beyond 100%, gays parade left and right, and schools are all about leftist crap with no pushback whatsoever because conservative ideals don't even exist anymore.

Attached: 1536806886518.jpg (1600x912, 364K)

Flips are niggers though

Attached: 1475960635664.jpg (958x958, 133K)

If only we got one's here this pretty they are all hookers or with auschad

Attached: 1536807124835.png (1024x633, 486K)

This guy gets it. Its American Imperialism. One big shopping mall and the streets are the wild west. Also all the expats in the phillipines are bitter and spend all day on FB shit talking to vent. Vietnam much better but no old disabled sexpats allowed. You need to have something to offer here like Im a male model for example.

KYS, chinks, gooks, nips, they have no souls, they are an amoral bug race with ugly facial features and a chittering, banal language which is nearly Zulu, it's so incapable of descriptions.

Attached: chinksrgreat.jpg (400x508, 96K)

>Have not become materialistic whores
kek. There is no better spur for becoming a money grubbing whore than the sting of poverty. Flip women live in shit conditions and chase foreigners for better (less poor( lives, not love. If you marry one of them you are pure dingus.

>purest women left on the planet
I don't know how many times that I have ran into some stupid whore leaving her email open in an net cafe, in the philippines, or her facebook logged in.
Reading though their emails and facebook chats scamming foreigners all while they have a filipino boyfriend when the foreigner isn't around.
Some of these girls had multi stupid foreigners sending them shit and money.
plus the fact that 99% of them will lie to you about the littlest things, just to make you feel better, and good luck buy anything from market because they will all Kano tax you.
Don't get me started with taxi's scamming foreigners.

Ofc if you get a woman that is poor out of any country, yes that is what she will be marrying for. Philippines has a large enough lower-middle class for you to find your wife though. There are plenty of Filipino women to be had that fit my description. You still have to do your due diligence in guaranteeing a good one!

>Enjoy talking about the walking dead and other stupid shit for the rest of your life OP
While I'm not defending OP's weird flip shilling thread my mother is white as snow and talks about nothing but zombie shows and other dumb shit.

fucking disgusting, half flips are garbage.
have your wife take an IQ test, cuck.

They only thing young filipinos are good for are when you are 65 years old and you want some young pussy to pound / make babies will till you die from a heart attack.
Young Filipinas are so stupid they let 70 year old men knock them up

Attached: 1525751245448.jpg (451x855, 159K)

OK, but most don't look like your pic. If you like Asians why not Chinese or Korean? They seem to be the best looking and have the oldest civilizations respectively.

Attached: 1536878959709.png (1160x1910, 408K)

>They talk good English
post passport, esl faggot

Attached: 1518696999025.png (930x867, 619K)

Post you're face when OP is just a shill for filipina match making services.

Attached: 1536887930009.jpg (586x946, 135K)

not as handsome as 1/2 chinese, 1/2 filipina girls. One in my class, and she's gorgeous. Stop race-mixing though, faggot. kys

Low IQ babies

kek

i wanted to make a joke about how they're only good until the return window closes and you can't send them back for a full refund

but desu i can't even be bothered today

>189713721
this

My southern euro uncle married one of them and they had a daughter together. The wife was retarded as shit and I remember the daughter beating the crap out of me when I was little, like a true jungle monkey

>Have not become materialistic whores since capitalism has yet to corrupt them
HAHAHAHAAAAHAAAHAHAHAAA

I couldn't even find fillopino on a map.

Because i smoke weed and i dont want duterte to send hitmen after me.

>Getting mogged by a female jungle monkey
Come on man....

I am a 6'2 white man who found happiness, and I hope you do too. I Found my traditional christian wife!
The family unit of Filipino women is the most loving, and also I wanted a christian. All Asians are better choices then white women though.
All asian blood is fertile for High Iqs
This x100

I've been chatting with one and we fell in love and just started a relationship. She's super modest and religious, and is very sweet and loving.

Attached: 51a.png (417x500, 19K)

I could have had one. She was Vietnamese instead of Filipino, but she was exactly as you described.

Unfortunately she was in a relationship with a German atheist for 7 years (and it upset her that she is unable to convert him).

I wanted to date her, but unfortunately it was not to be. I also had an Indonesian girlfriend (Protestant instead of Catholic), but then some guy raped her and she had a baby and was forced to marry the bastard just to take care of her kid. I loved her so much though.

I really love Asian girls. Especially the trad Christian ones. I want an Christian Asian wife.