Any Military/USMC Anons online?

Thinking of going 03xx. i like the challenge of being a grunt.
I mean just because I'm infantry, doesn't mean i'ma die for israel.
...right?

Attached: needmoneymug.jpg (500x671, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MicU0nnYAqc
youtu.be/6mjGXDlSk0c
telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10018362/Kate-Rothschild-admits-having-an-affair.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iaLIzQJLBz0
youtube.com/watch?v=3z2chw_bR50
youtu.be/5KW7_V9I-OI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

no u

Attached: 1539539641556.png (2000x2000, 1.68M)

about 3 minutes into basic training you will curse yourself for going that route. on the plus side if you tough it out it will make you a man.

if you do it and you aren't a POG (cause fuck POGs) you might get to kill dune coons, so that's always a plus

Being a grunt is not challenging. It's boneheaded work. You'll have some idiot in charge of you because he's been in longer. You'll do things the dumb way, over and over and over and over again. You'll become well acquainted with the Green Weenie, which might challenge your asshole. Other than that, 03xx will be four years of cleaning the shitter punctuated by brief moments of excitement and long periods of cold/ wet/ sleep-deprived misery.
Don't say I never told you.

checked.
then what would you suggest?

>drinking the Jow Forums koolaid
I'll give you a week before you drop a Jow Forumsism in attempts to make friends then get laughed at. Then you're either going to wash out, attempt to flee, or get bullied by everyone. Enjoy.

>implying i reveal my power level in public
>implying i talk about memes in real life

Attached: wewladtoast.png (512x512, 36K)

Learn a trade, start a business, or acquire a valuable skill.

This. They are all miserable, for good reason too. No-one takes more abuse and misery than enlisted marine corps infantry. It's truly a miserable way of life, OP, you should listen to this poster.

Alright bud just be prepared to have a nice mix of varying shades of dark right there next to you. You haven't lived until you've had a 6'5 12 o'clock dark brother wiping your back down with baby wipes. Try to keep the eye twitch to a minimum because black DIs can smell racism from 3 states away and the mexican ones like to make you run.

Go 04xx. I was 0411 and it constituted sitting in a warehouse collecting that sweet sweet paycheck with minimal work.

Yes, I learned the hard way. It's a shit job, and the "we're elite" shit is a meme. I met retards that couldn't brush their teeth without supervision (not exaggerating, I'm thinking of a real person). Anyone with a pulse can be Marine infantry (or Army, or whatever).

I never had any issues with race in the Marines. The only racists I met were white. I've been out 6 years though.

>Try to keep the eye twitch to a minimum because black DIs can smell racism from 3 states away
i keked. i mean i come from a city with a sizable black portion. I dont really hate them, i just avoid them.
you see user that sounds good and all, but the thing is i want to sit in the hotass fucking desert bored out of my mind doing jackshit.
i want to "embrace the suck"
see above

Attached: 1538621399537.jpg (777x777, 238K)

The war's been over for years, dude.
You're not getting deployed to a combat zone anytime soon. Best I got was a SPMAGTF to Spain and an offer for Morocco.

I'm a Marine. You're fucking stupid going 03xx but I won't stop you. Have fun ducking cock in the field without ever getting deployed to a high threat country.

Also what a waste of time. You'll get out of the Marines with no skills other Than leadership traits assuming you're not a shit bag. Go Intel or something that will land you a good gig.

for "Greater" Israel more precisely yes.. why ?!

Attached: kissinger-military_men_are_dumb_stupid_animals_to_be_used_as_pawns_in_foreign_policy.jpg (500x160, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MicU0nnYAqc

Attached: greater-israel-project-yinon-plan-19821.png (652x572, 576K)

Fuck being enlisted, go officer, even better go fucking chair force officer, you might if you are good enough even get to go pew pew with jets

You're going to "embrace the suck" no matter what MOS you enlist under. You still have to go through boot camp and MCT. But regardless, even in the fleet there will never be a shortage of "suck" regardless of your MOS. Trust me, it's the fucking Marine Corps. The green weenie will always find a way to caress your asshole and fuck you silly. Also if you're a fag there are surprisingly a lot of gay 03xx, just saying.

Welp, if you go 03xx I won't feel bad for you because I'm the 3rd person to warn you. The opportunities in other MOSs make 03xx a pretty fucking stupid gig.

USMC vet here now in my second year of college courtesy of the Post-9/11 GI Bill. The other USMC anons here are pretty spot on.

you go die for foreign interest .. they send Sharia to Atrazine infested JSA its a win win win situation

Attached: herzl_greater_israel.jpg (922x966, 209K)

Well that's quite discouraging. Guess I should take the asvab and see what I get and go from there. Will probably get a decently high score. I'm no dumbass, academics wise at least.
RIP, I guess maybe I should be a pog

Attached: make_a_face_by_irmadoziedo-d330unr.jpg (309x451, 29K)

Only jobs you should be shooting for
>intel
>cyber
>linguist (if you're genuinely smart with a drive to succeed. With this job you will get out of the Marines making minimum $120,000 a year)
>Aviation

Being an infantry means exactly that but at least you're not a POG.

Damn, why do linguists make so much?

you should lisent at (((king genocidal maniac))) they are good at what they do ..

Attached: kin1506261275198_aspR_1.481_w800_h540_e.jpg (800x540, 61K)

I'm an 0311. Pick a better job.

>muh 10 gorrilion
youtu.be/6mjGXDlSk0c

Multiple reasons
>they can pretty much only hire people who have had experience in the military due to training. It's not a job you can just go to college for
>you don't only learn a language, you learn very specialized skills for operating other equipment
>attrition rate for the MOS school is VERY HIGH, so they invest a lot of money into the job
>security clearance

The Marine Corps MOS Manual begins summarizing cryptologic linguists as Marines that "monitor, transcribe, and translate intercepted target communications," then analyze those communications and find ways to use it on the battlefield. Although everything after that sounds like it was written for a graduate student in military jargon, it gets the basic point across: Cryptologic Linguists intercept any kind of information the enemy may be sending through electromagnetic waves (such as radio or cell phone transmissions), translate it, and figure out how the troops can use it to fight a smarter battle.

Notice this intelligence-centered job contrasts with the mission of Army interpreters, who generally spend more time on the ground facilitating two-way communications between the troops and the local populace.

Obviously, it would take forever to train one Marine to be able to translate every language he or she might run across, so the job is actually divided into four MOS's that cover different regions"

These Marines in my experience are also the most based and introverted than any of the other ones.

right (((mr.Charles Yves Jean Ghislaine Michel )))

Attached: bruxel.jpg (634x422, 101K)

Vet here, enjoy your fucking time hating life and police calling the parking lot at 4:00AM.

Rah.

Kek. This OP.

Damn that's a lot of info. Really appreciate that user. I'll look into it a bit more.

you don't have to convince me ... convince (((them))).. telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10018362/Kate-Rothschild-admits-having-an-affair.html

Attached: kate_rothchild.jpg (620x387, 61K)

Yep, but when you go to a recruiter you can't sign UK for that job in particular. They WI have you sign an 02xx contract and then when you get to boot camp they will assign you with a more specific job in the 02xx field based on your ASVAB and DLAB score. If you are not familiar with the DLAB, look into it. But anyways, 02xx is the field you should be in imo.

Much appreciated. Watcha doing in Belgium anyway?
What's your endgame?

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=iaLIzQJLBz0

Attached: Slave-HiR.jpg (1580x1600, 442K)

having a kid ..

Former enlisted Army infantryman then Army infantry officer.

These bros are right - shit sucks. Good dudes and some shitty times but what the fuck are you going to do afterward user; become a cop?

Don’t say you want to embrace the suck - that’s the gayest shit ever.

Or whatever, just joint. Good luck.

Why are you posting off topic shit?
Checked for the Hitler d u b s, and thanks for the advice.

I'm here temporarily but I pretty much stand in a box all day. Use your imagination.

reported to your superiors for leaking information to public.

since when joining the army is politically incorrect ?!

Haha okay.
Damn FINGOLIANS are at it again.
Politics and military are interwoven

Im a navy nuke, if anyone has navy related questions I can answer them

Attached: 1527422320995.jpg (384x288, 36K)

You're probably not going to die for Israel. You could die for the protection of governments in shithole countries like Afghanistan and Iraq though.

Infantry gets the most respect but other MOS's can have better career prospects once you get out of the military.

it sure is .. and what politically incorrect about this topic that belong to /b/ ...

Attached: Hitler not a Jew_html_m1fa057c8.png (558x334, 16K)

I am the "incorrect" part of this topic you the /b/ part of it

you should go back to your pokemon Major Faggot

Attached: pokemon.jpg (734x978, 123K)

If you want to be Infantry and not be treated like complete fucking dog shit mentally and physically by people literally too fucking stupid to breathe without being told to do it you need to go Special Forces. That is where the real work is. That is where the professionals are. That is where the real missions and toys are.

Join the army as a ranger. If you like the life style, pursue the long walk. The marine corps is a waste of time.

Can you show us some pictures of the inside of your sub? I've always wondered what they look like.

Is everyone in the navy a homo?
What combat do troops even see these days? I do remember though a couple months back there was body cam footage of some American troops getting ambushed and KIA. Or were they PMC?

Because otherwise we're stuck with hiring local nationals as linguists/interpreters which AT BEST is operational suicide.

Yeah, you can join the professionals in subverting legitimate governments for the Jews, training ISIS to kill civilians in Syria, etc etc

That t shirt summarizes insect people p well

Yes, you should fight and die so that Wall Street bankers can get huge bonuses.

Attached: stepinto.jpg (812x549, 152K)

I know it sounds bad but if the choice is between feeding Yitzak the virgin blood of innocents and cleaning toilets for some nigger too stupid to do shit else with his life while stationed in the middle of fucking nowhere then yes Jews, I will be your terminator.

Also, while Infantry isn't seen as special in the outside world, Special Forces can open a lot of doors for you in the civilian sector.

>just become part of the world's most elite fighting force bro

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

My son is in JAG at USMC, is he good when he gets out? He won’t tell me shit about his life in the Corps. I just hope he’s learned some bankable skills.

If you're motivated, passionate, not a complete fucking imbecile, can take direction and work well in a team, then why wouldn't you at least try for SF? I don't have the mentality for it, I'm too toxic. Too negative. They'd run me off in a heartbeat because of how I treat others.

Life in the infantry
> 0500 reveillie
> wake up hungover
> 0600 formation
> pt - run three miles still drunk
> come back, sit on your ass
> smoke
> go to chow
> go to supply and dick around in a long line for three hours
> come back and clean shitters
> "standby" for 5 hours, can't go anywhere
> Finally around 1900, asshole Sgt walks by, "What are you doing Marines? Didn't you get word that you can stand down for the evening?"

Expect lots of shitter cleaning, uniform pressing, vehicle maintenance, weapons cleaning, you name it. If there's something to clean, you'll clean it.

here: youtube.com/watch?v=3z2chw_bR50
I am out of here ... try not to die in vain ..
godspeed faggots

Attached: the-citadel-checkered-floor.jpg (1080x720, 90K)

Their is an IED out there with your name on it, you just need to go find it

Edgy

If your retarded enough to consider doing that shit, then your the right person for the job.

I'm not on a sub, also no.
I know a few gay guys in the navy but desu I've heard of more marines doing homo shit underway than sailors.

JAG is a pretty good gig if he wants to make it one. He likely works with some higher ranking officers which, if he puts some energy into showing motivation, they would be more than happy in directing him in the right path if he plans on getting out. I know a JAG who got out and ended up with a job at a good agency. Speaking about the MOS specifically, it's marketable and it's one of those jobs that is unique for a younger demographic. If he's in his early 20s then there aren't a lot of people his age that can put the experience he has on his resume, if he tailors it properly. He just needs direction if he doesn't already have it. Does he like it?

The Marines is kinda like being in prison, but it's worth it, because it makes you into a stronger person.

Sounds like it builds a lotta self discipline, lol.
Funny, I knew a guy on steam who got his legs blown off by one some time in the early 00s. Suffice to say he's no longer with us.
When calling someone a retard one should be mindful of their own spelling and grammar.
I'll give you a pass since you're a kraut.
Why are faggots even allowed in the military

Don’t get an IED blasting your ass for Israel. They’ve had their share in the Middle East.

I respect the hell out of alt right military. How do they sniff out racism though?

Attached: 1539229156395.jpg (741x1024, 136K)

Because its the current year, diversity is our strength and its a new navy

Attached: download (5).jpg (300x168, 8K)

Lol. Well, I hope the pussy made it worthwhile to a degree

>Why are faggots even allowed in the military
They weren't in the "Old Corps". (Expect a lot of "Old Corps" bullshit after you join).

He went into basic at age 23 so he was an “ older” recruit and he’s been with the JAG from his first assignment overseas in Oki. He enlisted again after 4 yrs so I guess he either likes it or doesn’t want face the civi workforce prospects yet. Like I said, he doesn’t talk much about the corps life....even when I ask.

I fucked up the 3rd interview for navy nuke officer, and my recruiter pointed me to EDO reserve after failing out. Can you give a rundown on any bullshit I should look out for?

It's certainly a better job to make a career out of in the Marines than most others. I didn't list it as one to seek out because in all honesty I haven't worked with many of them. He should tell you more about it, but I understand if he doesn't. I don't talk about my marine corps life too much with my parents. It's mostly because I feel like they don't care or if I did it would sound like I'm bitching all the time. Idk if it's the same for him. The Marine Corps has a way of making any job not feel like a job, but more so a lifestyle. It's very hard to separate the two so I could see it being difficult for him to talk to you about either aspect independent from one another.

Attached: just-marine-corps-things-1_o_2284811.jpg (720x767, 471K)

>won’t tell me shit about his life
Probably because he’s sick of giving legal advice on how you can screw your neighbors over because you know the law
I know people like you and beating you to death with a hammer is still more than you deserve
He probably won’t talk to you because he’s a sausage goblin faggot pog

yikes

What happened bro?

Attached: 1539631596484.png (425x516, 171K)

Well i can't speak too much for what happens in engineering because that's a separate department from reactor. But i can tell you since you're commissioned and headed in that direction expect lots of paperwork, policy setting, and salty chiefs assuming you don't know shit about shit. Which could be true but could also could be your chief being a dickbag. Also engineering is a topsider division so you'll deal with more of the formal navy Bullshit than we do. NR makes our lives suck instead

Bump

what is rate selection like?
is it true you should be comfortable with 5 or more rates depending on openings/availability? while deployed at sea, whats your biggest 'fear'? ive been reading a lot about accidental collisions they sound scary desu
what is personal/free time look like deployed at sea?

Got out as an O-3. Didn’t like it then but it’s definitely better than any civilian job I’ve had yet. You get paid good also.

Bruh if you're going to re-up get a decent fucking job. Good on you if you wanna do the full 20 and retire but you have to think further ahead then that. Get a decent MOS one that you'll wanna do AFTER you get out . Don't do infantry, it's tard labor and you get nothing of any real world value out of it. Try and go signal or be a welder anything than infantry, shit

Attached: 6813EC9A-96AF-47B8-B3C9-B66BED087541.jpg (778x321, 49K)

Yeah, I can see that. He’s changed a lot since he went in. Not necessarily for the bad,tho. Just more solemn and serious about life....mature, if I’m being honest. Whereas before joining, he was so lackadaisical about everything.

At least you can admit the truth. Most can't

>going full-time in peace time
why though

this guy is right but... infantry are the ones with the greatest chance to kill and die. Peacetime Marine Corps sucks. I got out as soon as peace looked inevitable. If you give a damn about living and don't want to kill, then you shouldn't be in the infantry. The war on terror was awesome now that it's over... you're either gonna be praying for the next war or wasting your time.

Reminder that waging aggressive war (which the US has done numerous times) is a crime against humanity and the US military is a criminal organization.

Attached: m8v17n39fs511.jpg (1440x2031, 193K)

What about an MOS like field artillery, or is that just as stupid as going infantry?

It's pretty much the same thing
Also this is what the fleet is like. Good luck.
youtu.be/5KW7_V9I-OI

Go for AirForce PJ pipeline, be a Jolly Green.
Fuck MCRD and fuck all the racist blacks, and Puerto ricans in the Corps.

You're not gonna fight or die. You're gonna sit in your barracks all day and play Xbox and wait for either a working party or a field op just down the street.
Pick a job that actually uses you to your full potential and opens job opportunities even before you EAS.
The military is fucking gay and I would advise against waiting 4-5 years of your life
t. 28xx Who has been to more ops and countries in his first year on island than most grunts in their whole career

Attached: 1538923933064.png (540x712, 365K)