American Teachers

The next generation of Americans are being raised and educated by roasties.
If you have a child in public school, no matter how you raise your children, the liberal roasties will indoctrinate your kids for 18 years.
It’s too late.
America is dead.

Attached: 1C3C3864-A9D5-4FB5-A88F-77872A68EB5A.jpg (1125x1380, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLuQNCokYi8
youtube.com/watch?v=o_CeWip5BpU
unz.com/article/modify-the-standards-of-the-in-group/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>liberal
If you're lucky they'll be liberals. They'll likely be extreme leftists.

Attached: image.jpg (550x550, 89K)

My teachers look more like this.

Attached: image.jpg (1952x1798, 553K)

fuck man, MUH DIQUE.

Attached: fcc.jpg (400x500, 23K)

Attached: 1k98465i143674i61684r6879143651a4646.jpg (350x602, 42K)

>go to school
>teachers look like middle and left
>they want to indoctrinate me
>they also want to slurp my dongo
No wonder 14 yo boys are being violated. If teachers look like that, being pubescent and raging with T would make most males have a hard enough time saying no to the fat hipster on the right, much less the two thotties

>these are high school girls
>they will never want my dick.

Where did my life go?

Big shnowz on that right one

Why are their drinks in bloody huge buckets?

Because they are gluttonous addicts.

They’ll all be having sex with their black male students

>King of the Hill tattoos

FIXED

Attached: NPCs.jpg (1125x1380, 293K)

>American Teachers

Attached: school_field_trip.jpg (3024x2268, 886K)

And this is why I will homeschool my future offspring — if that ever happens with this current climate of chaos with the violent left.

I had a teacher in seventh grade who literally fought why feminism is good.

Another one had a meltdown in class when TD got elected .

My school was selling BLM T-shirts

Help me anons

>American Teachers

Attached: so sorry.jpg (604x478, 86K)

>implying you never fucked your teachers and indoctrinated them instead
user, why do you even believe women? Women get told what to think, not the other way around

Attached: 1497026719505.jpg (451x633, 45K)

Not only america, burger.

The whole world is kill

The Soviet Union really fucked us hard with the infiltration.

Look at that jew

rip

That picture isn't from the U.S., dumb cunt.

I'd become a teacher but all it takes is one roastie to accuse me of brush up against her to get me thrown out and blacklisted for life. Fuck that, I'll keep my corporate job making 3x what a teacher makes and send my kids to private schools. Public schools should be abolished, they have failed on multiple levels.

From left to right
>has sex with 13 yo student
>becomes alcoholic
>unmarried and childless with 40

This looks like it could be us... yeah this is us. So fucking embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLuQNCokYi8

we need more male teacher to give these bitches a good dicking so they stop touching kids (and if we're lucky theyll get pregnant and quit)

Attached: NCP_Teachers.jpg (3024x2268, 1.49M)

I bet they're drinking spice pumpkin lattes. They were definitely sluts in college. Probably listen to Daughtry on the way to school.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_CeWip5BpU

The school system was always designed to enslave us. It's the reason the Western Europeans are the most cucked people.It was the school system that they used to destroy the white solidarity:

>Flowerman, a fan of post-Freudian psychoanalysis, possessed a background in both the study of education and of mass communication, and this heavily informed his thinking and activism.[3] In particular, he was doubtful that mass propaganda could, by itself, directly affect significant change among the White masses and make them abandon their “prejudice and latent authoritarianism” [i.e. acknowledging their own ethnic interests]. He was fascinated instead by the way peer group pressure exerted influence on the individual school children he had studied, along with the potential influence of teachers as shapers of minds as well as mere educators. For example, in a 1950 article for New York Times Magazine titled “Portrait of the Authoritarian Man,” Flowerman argued that, in order to produce “personalities less susceptible to authoritarian ideas, we must learn how to select better teachers and to train them better; we must see them as engineers of human relations instead of instructors of arithmetic and spelling.”[4]

unz.com/article/modify-the-standards-of-the-in-group/

Attached: download (29).jpg (736x490, 94K)

F/m/k in that order.

Indelible in the hippocampus

They'll be banging their 14 year old students when they can no longer get thundercock from Chad

There is literally nothing wrong with this. Except for the girls not covering their heads.

npc material 100%

>If you have a child in public school
Like anyone here at Jow Forums has a child

Attached: 1539287150535.png (912x629, 620K)

Either is the one in OP pic, because of it were, the first line after “Learning Target” would NOT say what it does, rather, it’d read “DRUMPF is Hitler, Republicans are Nazis, and Real Communism has never been tried yet.”

Attached: 4DEF4A21-6825-490D-8C23-725D6FE30678.png (340x380, 252K)

That’s how Americans drink coffee the morning

The worst part is that they are just lazy and they do only what federal curriculum tells them to do. Outside of that it's time for a movie!

People truly underestimate the power of Russian Psyops warfare.

Attached: 82C6242A-8F68-4EEC-A057-899C013E97EB.jpg (1121x1394, 481K)

Holy shit wtf

This guy gets it.

Who says white people cant have brown eyes?

These lovely ladies have the honor of telling young Latinos to stay off their phones all day.

i hate fed curricula and it makes me want to die.
t. former teacher
I'll be homeschooling my kids until middle school or a little later, if i can't get them into the whitest nicest schools possible.

>actions - yellow

What did the roasties mean by this?

My ex’s parents home schooled 3 kids.
They were the most intelligent, polite, courteous and confident kids I’d ever seen.
Public schools are like juvenile detention centers filled with the children of criminals, degenerates, and retards.

I was listening to a young teacher talking to her friend the other day. They were sitting in the booth beside mine at a restaurant. She used the word "like" in every single sentence. What a dumb cunt, her kids are fucked.

My mom is a kindergarten teacher.
She’s almost retired in her 60’s, so she’s old school; proper grammar, dresses professionally, acts respectfully.
But when I go pick her up at school sometimes, I see the younger teachers speaking Ebonics, dressed like they’re going to Walmart, and acting ghetto at times.
The younger generation has been niggerized beyond repair.

Attached: 8F34CAB7-C111-45F1-8028-F201D867A966.jpg (1125x1396, 437K)

Libtards' degenerate sexual fantasies involve children... what a surprise!

>looking down at Dale and Bill while hitting it from behind

Attached: 1539248155921.gif (330x330, 1.93M)

she's not white

Well done and objectively correct.

nice touch with the gray skin

Imagine the smell