Is the NPC meme the best meme of 2018?

I was in the first few threads about NPCs and I knew instantly that it was the best meme I’ve ever seen. But mods deleted every single one of my threads or moved it to Jow Forums and tons of retards and shills said it was a pysop or it was a retarded meme. But the meme survived despite all the hate. There’s NPCs on Jow Forums not everyone of them is a shill. The NPC is the best meme of 2018 and maybe of all time, don’t you think that’s true?

Attached: 3E3226BF-7415-4B33-A69A-1266E73E67AD.jpg (116x99, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0naJ4ZCTgyW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpd

This meme is being discussed by boomer talk radio hosts now
vocaroo.com/i/s0naJ4ZCTgyW

WE'VE TRANSCENDED

Attached: radio toaster.jpg (1001x1001, 106K)

it's a dumbass normie meme, which explains its popularity

Mods delete anything that is truly effective. If you're reading this you filthy kikes- go fuck yourselves.

Attached: 1539403330116.jpg (655x644, 35K)

No matter how much NPCs see the NPC meme is never truly makes sense to them which is you don’t like it

Yep its pretty decent did u make it

No I wish. But I think I helped popularize it because I’m pretty sure almost no one was making threads about it for like 2 whole days expect me

Glad I'm an NPC desu, constantly hearing a voice in your head seems really weird and creepy to me. I don't know how you guys can stand it.

White Supremacy Skeleton should have been the best meme of 2018 but you retards went with NPC's.

I was about to make something like it the opportunity was there but i missed it thought it was die

oh, my mistake. it's a very philosophically significant meme

>Is the NPC meme the best meme of 2018?
By a mile. I have never seen shills and kike media this assblasted over a simple meme. Twitter is already outright banning them. Jews fear nothing more than their normie cattle snapping out of their trance.

We need to use the NPC meme to raise normie awareness of the kike control over their news media, entertainment media, educational systems, politics etc. It's obviously insanely effective.

Attached: NPC saddled.jpg (666x716, 144K)

I pushed the original NPC meme pics A LOT in the first few days, after being in the original NPC thread about the study on inner-voices. Pic related is one of the originals

Attached: NPC2.jpg (800x668, 52K)

no
give it a 6/10.
Pretty good for a former false flag that was jiu jtzued against its creators on the left

Is npc really the best word for that phenomenon? I think theater mode would be a better parallel.

australian shitpost squad reporting in to lay down the HEAT

Attached: ausfag shitpost squad.jpg (1112x1330, 202K)

YOU KNOW WHO STOPS FALSE FLAGS?

JESUS

Attached: GOYIM NO - Copy.png (347x1023, 178K)

Attached: a&awithNPC.png (1125x2229, 756K)

I made this one though and it seems to still be alive

Attached: images (4).png (607x505, 26K)

It has reached critical mass. Even boomers are talking about it.

>Posting the edit.

Attached: 1539411226291.png (733x2171, 649K)

>not posting the original

Attached: kiked.png (746x2192, 474K)

I am NPC. My opinion is everyone's opinion. How do I feel today, fellow NPCs?

you feel angry with those nazi trolls online!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1537543440496.png (234x264, 22K)

Not sure if that is sarcasm but if not it’s good you’re not an NPC afterall

The absolute state of this glow nigger.

"OY VEY, DON'T SUPPORT TRUMP EVEN THOUGH HE'S TRYING TO LIBERATE THE GOYIM FROM SLAVERY"

Attached: 753546576878.jpg (205x117, 13K)

Get a load of this NPC

LOLOL

Attached: 6574685976087543.jpg (854x573, 155K)

Absolutely. Fake user NPC tweets are almost indistinguishable from genuine leftist tweets. Everyone will notice this, it's the perfect way to mock and expose them. SJW wasn't effective because they could say "Yeah I'm for social justice, problem?"

This was actually a pretty good piece and prospective about the NPC meme and I recommend everyone listen to it.

Attached: enemy npc.jpg (680x420, 119K)

Nah, it's secret voting. Pic related.

Trump occultism has gone far beyond "Q user" and many leftists are actually now on board. The American media is in for a shocker come election night.

Attached: vote2.jpg (910x462, 89K)

The NPC's been found out!

>Oy vey! Don't ever blame the kikes!

Attached: 1539666287817.jpg (1710x1710, 628K)

NYT thinks so.

Attached: NPC New York Times.png (639x662, 574K)

Attached: laughmeme1.jpg (150x182, 15K)

I seriously don't believe there are people in this world that doesn't have a narrator in their head, narrating everything they do....

Nice meme. I’ve seen it a few times. I don’t have any memes that popular but damn nice job I’m impressed

Based and redpilled

There’s people who are like that. All people are like that usually until they’re about 6, but some people miss the jump, and they go their entire life with that innate intuition, so they’re basically no different from an NPC or an animal

I suffered from depersonalization as a result of trauma when I was molested by a nigger and I no longer have that voice in my head. I still have my intuition but it's more instinctual and no longer like an inner voice

well i still have the inner voice but it's much harder for me to do it voluntary and it feels distant

HEY HEY Hooo hoooo...

Attached: 1520989267668.jpg (1200x1788, 162K)

I certainly didn't expect it to get as powerful as it did, that's for true.

Dehumanize

Attached: 1515675581712.png (374x229, 25K)

Lazy bullshit zoomer meme, good job.

The plot of the New Testament is literally God being murdered by a man named Jew-das.

The president is fighting the Fed. If you don't support him, we all know whose side you're on.

Orange man is bad. Diversity is our strength.

Gray Pride!!

Attached: gray pride.jpg (2000x1333, 61K)

100% agree I knew it was a hit because of the number of triggered fags even on 4channel

Yes bump it’s very good meme

Not wrong borther
I got banned for posting an analysis of it
I guess they're letting the threads stay up now because it's obviously part of the political conversation

Attached: bibiNPC.png (680x457, 464K)

¨

Unironically the best shit to come out of Jow Forums in a while

originally came out of /v/

Trust a Jow Forums mod to ban something awesome

No.

Attached: IjPhTu9dGjHKsprPHv0iPRH-IIjUlPMjTqM26dtRigw.jpg (650x931, 113K)

Must be a turk

bowsette jr or bowserjr-ette?

Must be a faggot.

Attached: Bowsette-Cover.png (1202x781, 1.29M)

𐠑

This NPC meme has exploded and I was asleep at the wheel. What is NPC and what does it mean?
>I feel left out

>being this new.

You are a turk tho.

You have to learn somehow, friend.
Be a pal and enlighten me.

show us your country and ill consider it.

pic related is from beginning of 2017
an article came out a few weeks ago that said only 25% of people had inner speech or something

𐠑

Attached: npc.png (912x869, 128K)

No, it's a good meme, but I think shrekposting is the best meme of 2018.

Attached: image.jpg (207x250, 73K)

CSA is still a country under federal occupation. The govt never officially surrendered which led to military districts controlling regions of the South - Reconstruction.
So pretty much a sheep that repeats platitudes and can't think for themselves. Got it! Thanks waffle bro.

Another day another shekel for this shill

Definitely best meme of 2018

Attached: female.jpg (1200x2134, 199K)

Okay, this EPIC video game meme is going to pwnz0r the libtard SJW's with their trigger warning safe spaces! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Someone doesn't know deh way...

Attached: 1538975655500.jpg (460x502, 45K)

Attached: 1539726835410.jpg (1322x1858, 476K)

Attached: tick tock, fascists.jpg (1200x1200, 53K)

it's the single most lazy forced meme I've ever seen come out of this shithole. It's literally rage comics 2.0.

Attached: 1539053306434.gif (1088x838, 2.1M)

It was an ironic meme that was tossed abt as banter. Then a deranged leftist latino colonist decided she would make a name for herself by writing an article in some shitty subsersive leftist online publication that tried to smear the right by claiming that it was used to describe SJW’s which up until then it wasn’t, then the /leftypol/ shills started coming on here trying to derail its popularity with obvious psyop threads and posts.

It triggers Silicon Valley so much because they’re all Simulation Theory converts.
Combine that with sensory overload from tech devices destroying their ability to internalize, and you’ve got the ultimate trigger.

i dont know about best, buy it is an important one. why? much like in the Kanye story, it's not what is done, it's how they respond to it.
the NPC meme could have been just a little stab at normies, but instead, not only it has gotten the left mad, but it's gotten the people controlling the left absolutely crazy, because it's exposing their whole operation. they count on people to be 100% controllable and programmable.
they count on people to get angry with someone when serious TV person tells them to.
they count on people to laugh at someone when funny TV person tells them to.
they count on people to hate someone when they tell the to.

NPC meme has shed a light on what they try to hide, and the thing that will make them powerless if it didnt exist.

Attached: 112.png (645x773, 16K)

It's pretty great but it could be elevated to the next level by spreading news that NPC stands for "not perceiving colour".
Then the guy being turned into a NPC is symbolic for stepping over racial prejudice and being accepted by societey.
Knowing the regressive left they'll :
- Keep ranting about it and look like they're against not perceiving colour.
- Adopt the term for themselves. This would be hilarious.

>The NPC is the best meme of 2018 and maybe of all time, don’t you think that’s true?

Julian Jaynes was onto something.

Attached: 9780802023063-us.jpg (287x500, 25K)

Nice try mossad, but I'm on to your kikery.

Attached: NPCsays.jpg (125x76, 2K)

this has serious potential

Attached: JustRight.jpg (570x487, 45K)

Did up a legit one yesterday, user

Attached: RubDotExeNotFound.png (499x583, 157K)

GARY!

Attached: 1539766550106_0.jpg (502x377, 50K)

Its immediately regurgitated by reddit and twitter

Attached: BLANKLIVESMATTER.png (1280x800, 138K)

Jews are not NPCs. Shabbos goys are NPCs

Make on with the nazi rally where the only guy not to salute is the Non-NPC. Everyone else an NPC and Hillary the speaker.

Paul Joseph Watson has done a video on it

He cites a study that shows the most effective memes come from Jow Forums, we are literally the elites of meme warfare

I'll be very happy when it's filtered

>I was in the first few threads about NPCs and I knew instantly that it was the best meme I’ve ever seen.
C R I N G E K Y S N E W F A G

Attached: 0E110E65-AE64-42D1-B823-41FFBF12BC6F.jpg (760x576, 52K)

It pisses the right people off.

I liked the Nasim meme.

>n-no you!

The only non-NPC in the crowd.

Attached: npc.jpg (1200x600, 130K)

jews are npc bosses, npc

did he died?

>a few weeks ago
try 7 years ago. it was spammed out of nowhere about a month and a half ago now.

Twenty cents have been deposited in your account. Thank You for Correcting the Record!