What is it about this NPC meme that gets under their skin, user? Do they really see it as an act of violence...

What is it about this NPC meme that gets under their skin, user? Do they really see it as an act of violence? Or are they scared that it'll pick up mobility before the midterms? How much potential do we REALLY have here, user?

Attached: 155582981239.png (900x600, 66K)

THE NPC MEME IS PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING FOR THE NEXT ISRAELI MASS SHOOTING FALSE FLAG.

They will blame violent video games and gamers and itll be a right wing white incel.

MODS WILL BE COMPLICIT IN TERRORISM IF THEY ALLOW THIS SETUP FOR THE FALSE FLAG TO CONTINUE

They were never bullied as children.

NPC MEME IS CHRISTIAN AND NONVIOLENT

Attached: GOYIM NO - Copy.png (347x1023, 178K)

Is this supposed to be a segue into why the NPC meme is an act of aggression, therefore making self defense a viable response? I don't want to be complicit in terrorism, people would label me right-wing.

No.

You say no but I feel like that's what they're leading to, maybe in a lesser form. They've already taken it to being "dehumanizing" which is the whole point of the joke. But some of them are saying that we're using it to "justify genocide" so it is deemed hate speech. Hate speech is assault speech.

These same people will tell you that IOTBW is "justifying genocide" because Hitler liked white people. They see auschwitz in their cornflakes, since when has that been relevant or important?

Attached: jewmanji.gif (444x250, 3.08M)

It's how the elite view the common people and they don't want you to know.

If the NPC meme is deemed an act of aggression then it means all satire is an act of aggression.

I'm just throwing out a suggestion building off what someone else said. Key word: suggestion. And I'm not just citing some fringe TERF on her weebly blog, we've all seen the Twitter policy update. They're the ones who linked dehumanizing language to real world harm. Unprecedented for what is otherwise just another meme making fun of identitarians on the left. Maybe it's just me.

this user gets it.

>this meme is going to be responsible for violence
>guns dont kill people
>people dont kill people
>memes kill people

>Memes Kill

Attached: mkp.png (600x450, 436K)

>they will blame vidya for shooting
They kind of overplayed that card, it's not 1999 anymore

"get a gf or wife"
"breed and have a family"
"be a wage cuck"
"be a religious idiot"

any one thinks like this is the ultimate npc^ both liberals and conservatives have this mentality

Attached: ak5ejwle2li01.jpg (1600x900, 267K)

anyone who*

Attached: tick tock, fascists.jpg (1200x1200, 53K)

if you think the NPC meme is partisan then you're an NPC

ITT: NPC shills using proxies, and trolls.