How does pol feel about Ben Shapiro? He pushes the pro white message to more viewers than anyone else you'd care to name

How does pol feel about Ben Shapiro? He pushes the pro white message to more viewers than anyone else you'd care to name

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-11-15-07-15-31.png (720x1280, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/29554/if-you-dont-agree-me-youre-racist-who-likes-death-ben-shapiro
eurotopics.net/en/203313/israel-passes-nation-state-law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Pro white
>Pro israel

Choose one

>DAILYWIRE
>Benjewmin's own "news network"

Attached: johannes guttenberg.jpg (197x298, 11K)

Fuck off shitskin shill

dailywire.com/news/29554/if-you-dont-agree-me-youre-racist-who-likes-death-ben-shapiro

He’s pretty autistic but his neocon foreign policy is pretty bad. He still thinks the war in Iraq was a good thing. No doubt because muh Saddam was a threat to muh Israel.

Fuck that leftist kike.

Attached: ben shapiro turd tornado.png (572x430, 271K)

He gave the masses many of their first magenta pills

>dailywire
>my show beat all the other networks COMBINED - source: me

neocon kikeservative, not to be trusted

Attached: ban shapiro defends the ruination of America.png (643x324, 62K)

and then muh antisemitism
fuck ben shapiro

Attached: ss (2018-10-17 at 04.06.48).png (610x379, 44K)

>pic
Quick rundown please? Scrolled through the page but couldn't really pinpoint anything

your dumb as a shoe huh? no country on earth represent more than israel as a role model what you stormfags want for yourself.

"Israel passes nation-state law"
eurotopics.net/en/203313/israel-passes-nation-state-law

But you you'll never get it. Jew privilege, Bitch!

Attached: 216881.jpg (898x628, 96K)

>But you you'll never get it. Jew privilege, Bitch!
But you'll never get it. Jew privilege, Bitch!*

Attached: tick tock, fascists.jpg (1200x1200, 53K)

Our Jew Overlord's New Voice.

Attached: BenS.jpg (1446x2048, 277K)

You mean if we become greedy, back-stabbing, murderous thugs then we'll have a non-stop stream of money from some victim mentality that nver stops?

Attached: Holofunnies15.jpg (750x750, 446K)

he keeps destroying my sandcastle with FACTS and LOGIC. he's really getting more and more annoying

>Pro white
>Pro israel

Choose one

i find him annoing

why is there a daily thread on what we think about ben shapiro?

>>my show beat all the other networks COMBINED - source: me

I'm guessing (but I have not read the article) that this is referencing his Fox News show, the Election Special thing that ran on Sunday nights for a few weeks (which is finished now I believe).

If that's the case then wouldn't doubt Fox numbers, I don't think any of those other networks have much in their lineup for Sunday night shows and Fox pretty much kills them anyway at the best of times.

We all await the Browning of his Sister.

>Pro white

Dude has explicitly said "I don't care about the browning of America." He's a neocon shill. Does Jow Forums like Jeff Flake now? How about John Mcain? That's the company Shapiro belongs in. Subversive fucks like him are worse than the Antifa. They dilute and redirect the message to safe areas, and slowly lead us all back into the pen of 2000s conservatism. Don't fall for it.

Ben Shapiro is a Jew.
Jews get fed to the Woodchipper.

his wife is a doctor

i can respect his debate skills and agree with him on some things. but any of his jew or isreal related stuff, i disagree with.

Attached: ben shapiro epic.png (1559x1039, 1.13M)

Attached: 1537593312485s.jpg (239x249, 5K)

Fool doesn't realise most the 'brown' people aren't capable of even believing in western ideology never mind practicing it.

When everything is anti-Semitism even the normies won't give a fuck.

ISRAEL FIRST