I'm a black guy

Worried that white people will round us up and shoot us. Should I be concerned? Is this a real possibility?

Attached: 1539510233128.png (374x363, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EG0wQRsXLi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes black lives dont matter

No, whites are done for, America will soon enter the era of post racial politics and it will get better. We are all one human family after all.

>Worried that white people
There are no white people in America, nothing to worry about nigger

Statistically, your "brothers" are more likely to kill you than da ebil whitey

We'll only shoot the ones that run.

Attached: BBMPepe.png (349x356, 131K)

If you're actually black I'd be more worried of what would happen if whites left you alone

But don't worry, you can come into the ethnostate and spread your superior black seed if you support Trump

They'll probably just kiss your rectum for being oppressed instead since they're so cucked.

No. Lurk more.

>Should I be concerned?
you should be worried about ZOG cops more than Nationalist sentiment.

Attached: 3545644a8314f67f590ae6e97c55f16e99f5dfd63cd87217c9572ade11e12d30.jpg (300x360, 31K)

It is a possibility if identitarian hysteria gets out of hand. In particular, the propagation of such hysteria ("fake news" - both sides) needs to be met with physical punishment.

Resentment is unhealthy to psychology, Blackanon, and the world today has given a lot of people plenty to be resentful for. Be strong for the day if it comes. Modernist insanity will likely rear its ugly head again within our lifetimes.

Oof

Mexicans will get the bullet, blacks will be hunted by legal aliens for an opportunity to live and get deported

If the Fourth Reich ever comes, we will be way too nice to you. We'll give you resources and shit to fuck the hell off. You won't use them to your advantage like always, but at least we won't have the monthly tax of babysitting you.

Do you blush when embarrassed? Can you tell when another black person is blushing? I can never get a straight answer to this, OPs of I'm black ama threads won't ever admit to being embarrassed.

Just go back to Africa, no one wants to follow you there.

nah, but the mexicans will

it wont happen if you stop other black from being such a burden on tax payers

Attached: 1538437505430.png (1026x768, 438K)

nah, in all honesty you'll probably just lose welfare

Attached: and away we go.jpg (400x300, 26K)

>1 post by this ID
sigh

>If you're actually black

i am totally black and based please believe me

Attached: 1519840617092.png (3078x2564, 120K)

If you're a Liberal yes. If you're a Conservative no.

Dude you don't have to do this. Suicide is not the answer

Just fuck them in the ass. Pink tight assholes feel creamy and soft on black dick.

You will get turned into taco meat before Ol' Whitey does anything to you.

>nah, but the mexicans will

Post proof

Attached: 1539394544302.jpg (465x472, 144K)

It's my one wish

I'm calling bullshit on your flag. Every american knows mexicans and blacks hate each other. The fucking mexicans even hate natives, they brawl all the time in high school.

>Flag
Was just chatting up a Canadian trap in another fag thread, you ever put black dick in your mouth?

If you're African in Europe, we'll deport you back to Africa.

But since your black in the US, you'll get your own etnostate in the US. Probably Louisiana

you ever had a tire full of gasoline around your neck?

I would be concerned if this wasnt a real possibility.

no, just practice birth control.

Stop having 16 kids while living in the ghetto and race relations will normal out in a generation, i promise.

Don't impregnate a woman until you're absolutely certain you can provide a better life for them.

robots will take the few jobs your people hold, and then you will all shoot each other, but even more than now.
>sips milk

Just remember that whites want you to fuck off and let theme alone but at the sme time they are your greatest allies.
If the international judendom were to achieve victory then it would be the end for everybody and your people will become a caste of slaves again.

no. just leave this website, do your homework, graduate, eat healthy, exercise, make sure to get good grades too user

If you just went back to Africa, you wouldn't have to worry about that.

Attached: 1echzp.jpg (591x336, 25K)

>Worried that white people will round us up and shoot us.
Only if you refuse to get on the boat back to Africa.

fuck off faggotnigger

OP answer pls

Attached: it's no big deal.jpg (1280x800, 129K)

>I'm based
We'll be the judge of that.

Here is the nigger Q&A:
>Will you have a family that you will instill good values into?
>Do you watch any niggerball thinking it's not a total fucking massive waste of time and resources?
>How often do you look at a woman's fat butthole and zone out?
>Is your living space clean?
>Do you want to return to an African nation to instill traditional family values into and establish an ethnostate?
>Do you listen to any Hip-Hop, R&B, Rap?
>Do you smoke weed?
>Are you on welfare?
>Do you have any illegitimate kids?
>Speak ebonics?
>BBQ chicken?

You know you failed at least one of those.

>We'll deport you back to Africa

Got a cousin in France who's on welfare with a mixed kid.We aren't going anywhere you sissy skinned faggot.

You'll be in euphoria the moment a black dick slides up your pink sphincter. Wallahi you'll love it.

The UK was a mistake

We'll put the kid in a cage

>>Will you have a family that you will instill good values into?
I DINDUNUFFIN
>>Do you watch any niggerball thinking it's not a total fucking massive waste of time and resources?
I DINDUNUFFIN
>>How often do you look at a woman's fat butthole and zone out?
I DINDUNUFFIN
>>Is your living space clean?
I DINDUNUFFIN
>>Do you want to return to an African nation to instill traditional family values into and establish an ethnostate?
I DINDUNUFFIN
>>Do you listen to any Hip-Hop, R&B, Rap?
I DINDUNUFFIN
>>Do you smoke weed?
I DINDUNUFFIN
>>Are you on welfare?
I DINDUNUFFIN
>>Do you have any illegitimate kids?
I DINDUNUFFIN
>>Speak ebonics?
I DINDUNUFFIN
>>BBQ chicken?
I DINDUNUFFIN

I HAVE A BIG DICK GIVE ME STUFF

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

I fucking knew it.

Attached: Kevin-Spacey-Turn-Around-During-Emmys.gif (284x247, 1.18M)

The only people I want to round up and shoot are the leftist whites all over the globe.

Can't help my self, Jow Forums got me interested in sissy skinned European traps. Seeing a pink asshole gives me diamonds now. Wallahi i'll send you a dick pic if you give me a booty pic with a time stamp.

If you kill the kikes, the whites will leave you alone. So I've heard.

It never happened before, what are black people doing to white people now that would make them react this way?

>Flag

Need my dick sucked by a sissy skinned European Trap faggot. You a trap by any chance?

>what are black people doing to white people now that would make them react this way?

NUFFINS

You literally enslaved the natives in Africa, and stole our motherlands resources.GTFO with this innocent victim narrative.

It's just that some white racists have temper tantrums.

Attached: tick tock, fascists.jpg (1200x1200, 53K)

Just fucking neck yourself you faggot

Temper tantrums which led to genocide on a world wide scale. Millions of Africans enslaved and killed because of you kike ass lickers.

Don't worry nog-bro. There is only one party in United States history that historically supported lynching of blacks and continues to endorse political violence and judging people by the colour of there skin. And that party is getting BTFO every single day.

Pink asshole = girl,
>Flag
Projecting much dick head?

You are thinking of Jews. Please stop equating that to whites so they get off scot free as it's really fucking annoying.

Thank you nigger, and have a nice day.

The JES
uses the BLACK as
MUSCLE!

Attached: 24320EF9-501E-4818-AFD6-2E61C1DAE28B.jpg (660x371, 72K)

You can't fight fate.

Go back to Africa. You wont get shot by a white person there.

>The Jews did everything bull crap

The Jews gave us the opportunity to get revenge. I'll always trust a kike over a sissy skinned faggot.

Your bait sucks mate, it's time for your morning tea. Great banter tho.

Digits of truth. We already tried to buy you off with your own country, around where we supposedly found you. But I suppose that's not enough and we'll need to dismantle our great creation in order to sate your hunger.

Attached: 1500184789863.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Based black mans are already going back in Africa. Be a based black man you too

You destroyed Africa, Europe is our new home now. We'll fuck your pink assholes, and live like king off your welfare systems now ;)

>Bait
Whatever makes you sleep at night pin head.

White people aren't as racist as (((they))) want you to think.

I doubt any white man in America would want to lynch David Alexander Clarke Jr.

Your give was shilling for kikes like that. Black people don't shill like that. Next time just divert and go back to hating whitey.

Based blacks abuse European welfare systems, and use Euro trap sissies as fleshlights. What you're describing is an uncle tom.

Every single nip that has ever lived is based.

>Knows what black people shill for

Black people isn't even a race, and the term only really applies to the euro mixed bantu pavement apes in the U.S.

You should be. Maybe you won't be, but you should be. Nigger animal.

you should kill your self before others do it for you

Japan, literally

Attached: Cue3DmkVIAA1dg7.jpg (1200x1142, 104K)

This is probably a troll/larp

But no, nobody is going to attack black people. White people generally don't have that much of a problem with black people to the point they want them lynched or some shit.

Also white people are massive cucks now so...

I'm saying that black people don't shill at all. Especially for a Jewish person that looks white. Just learn from the slip of the mask and don't do it next time Oliver.

Asians are emasculated yellow orgutans, that lack a back bone to fight back. Sucking sissy cock isn't based chicken head.

>But you're black
>This hat says otherwise
youtube.com/watch?v=EG0wQRsXLi4

What about Attilla?

there was never a better time in documented and undocumented history to be a nigger other than now. The only thing you'll have to fear from whites is your ass being bruised from kissing for being oppressed

Tell it to a paki when you meet one on a street.

>He has to be British if he disagrees with me

Not going to dox my self just for some shitty approval by a cock smuggling faggot. I'm Somali, but think what ever you like of me you sissy skinned faggot.

I do. Fuck the inferior nigger Enemy. They poison society by existence. They are useless. I wish loads more people believed exactly the way I do. Then we could eradicate these nigger insults to the universe, until the run into the sea and try to swim by hand to Africa. Fuck. Nigger. Beasts..

Yo OP, the white hate psyop is being used to control you. Nobody's advocating such violence ie. Not gonna happen.

Nah whites are mostly decent worst that could happen would be shipped back to Africa

Being this desperate for a (you).
Here you go. Hope it makes your day.

Attached: 1539486051258.jpg (542x453, 24K)

>A literal Mongoloid
Not suprised a downie rape baby is defending his oriental downies cousins in the far East.Russian women love black cock btw.
Attilia was a pussy yellow bitch Asian, that only got luck because he was warring against broken communities.

blackanon, you protect me from the progressives and I'll protect you in the unlikely event that things go the otherway

You're British cause your bait needs work. I'm here to help you user. Your posts scream white.

In order to bait as a nigger, you have to focus on one thing: hating whitey. You went off course with this
>The Jews gave us the opportunity to get revenge
A black man would never give a white-skinned person benefiting him credit for anything.

Obviously you did Jews so Jow Forums would jump on you as a kike-loving nigger.

Instead you should've just made it more about how whitey was scared of your glorious nigger cock and diverting to the Jews, then maybe say something about how you invented peanut butter.

Attached: you-can-do-better.jpg (250x333, 13K)

it's really a 60-40 yes atm. going to be 80-20 by 2024.

Who's desperate? It seems like you're projecting there you pink ass'd sissy.

Go back to Africa, your genes can't handle modern society.

This isn't completely wrong and from a leaf no less. Were I a black man I would be very worried that the kikes would throw me under the buss as they skipped town or hunkered down. Not many other minorities really care for you guys too much either. Even most white people a gullible angry sheep just looking for somebody to blame and take their problems out on. Your lowest common denominators don't exactly make it hard for us either. I hate to kick a man when he's down so to speak and post this, but your best bet when SHTF might be to distance yourself from certain parts of your own community. Hopefully you will have already formed some kind of positive connection to a better group before it all goes bad.

Attached: google's are dangerous.jpg (894x1024, 69K)

Lmao at this cuck

>p-please black men! Protect me!!!

You aren't black, stop assuming that you know the belief structure of the average African.

That's actually worse though.

Yeah you're one person though the average white american doesn't really give a damn except for maybe complaining about black lives matter and welfare a little bit

I personally hate Mexicans more