UFC and Dana White BTFO by based Khalabib

UFC and Dana White BTFO by based Khalabib

Attached: 0D606578-2B3F-452F-A77B-8A59CEA03423.jpg (702x716, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUCGszxNBvg&app=desktop
instagram.com/p/Boy2zCpn_m_/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russian just cant stop winning

Faggot muzzie forgets he started the whole thing by having his gang of thugs attack Artem. I hope he never fights professionally again. UFC will be fine without him.

Holy shit he is based as fuck! love this humble guy now

Attached: man-clapping-gif-meme.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Attached: tick tock, fascists.jpg (1200x1200, 53K)

>by having his gang of thugs attack Artem
What did Artem imply or say? He didn't get a pat on the back of the head for no reason.
>I hope he never fights professionally again
That's awkward considering Dana says he isn't gone (because he needs a money maker after Rhonda/McGregor failed)
>UFC will be fine without him.
UFC needs Khabib if they even want to act like they even have a semblance of legitimacy left. No more protected fighters, you go with Khabib or you go away as a promotion.

Typical cazzie doesn't know the whole story. Khabib is the biggest star in MMA right now, UFC will crash and burn when he drops them

>What did Artem imply or say? He didn't get a pat on the back of the head for no reason.
In a civilized country, you're not allowed to respond to words with violence, much less a cowardly gang attack by a filthy muslim horde.
>Khabib is the biggest star in MMA right now
Which is why Conor earned more than 10x him for the title fight?

Too bad hes too dumb to understand western standards outside his gay homeland.
Then he would realize he did start it.

Kebab is a good guy. UFC has done him wrong. They sucked Connors dick no matter what he did and built him up undeservedly despite Kebabs obviously better performance. He is undisputedly the best fighter UFC has seen, and now the whole world knows it after watching Dana's dildo get destroyed on live TV.

>Which is why Conor earned more than 10x him for the title fight?
Doesn't matter when everyone just witnessed Connor get asswhooped like a child. He couldn't even touch Kebab.

Capital of gay degeneracy calling other country gay.
Nigga please

Based beyond belief. Too bad Western cucks and Amerikikes are too pozzed to understand the concept of "Standing up for your family and faith". Maybe if they weren't brainwashed by Jewry we wouldn't be a 56% shithole and Western Europe wouldn't be collapsing.

He should fight Ferguson, then goto Bellator and fight Dillon Danis and then Ben Askren. Then when he's still undefeated he should bring GSP out of retirement.

I think so too, although it is understandable to have a lot of pent up emotion after what UFC put him through. In any case, he is still the best in UFC and possibly the world. It is best for everyone to just drop it, in my opinion.

>act like a nigger
>whine like a nigger for being treated like a nigger
Shocking

honestly Conor is a faggot and blumpf hater potato nigger who acts like an actual nigger

>say mean things
>attack someone
Free speech nigger get the fuck out of my country

Why does UFC have to be so fucking gay about this? It was a little scuffle, it isn’t even a big deal

>talk shit
>get hit
cmon you cant seriously think you're gonna be protected at all times? if you talk enough shit someones gonna slap you in the face

Retard, you're the one who said he was the biggest star. He's clearly not. Jon Jones, for all his outside the ring bad decisions, is a far bigger star than Kebab. Shit, Brock Lesnar is a bigger star.

male soap opera

So? Who won in the end? Kabib lost his momentum for acting like a nigger

I like that he gave credit credit to Russia. He deserves what Putin said to him.
youtube.com/watch?v=zUCGszxNBvg&app=desktop

>Retard
>*Proceeds to display inability to read User IDs*
Nice try fagtard.

>if you criticize my religion I’ll beat your ass

Fuck sand niggers bomb Mecca right now

Didin't answer my question. Gang attack? Are you seriously this dense or just putting on? Khabib goes after Danis, Connor jumps on cage, Khabib corner jumps up, Conor attacks with no no stimuli. Conor attakcs one corner member, another of Khabib's camp hops into the cage and attacks back.

Should I continue you ass kissing fuck?

Because bullshit like this limits the number of states where it can operate. Gaming commissions aren't fond of brawls in the crowd after a fight involving the fighters.

Fuck Conor. Mayweather (based black Trump supporter) beat his ass, that should have been enough of a humilation. Now he got beaten by a muzzie lol what a cuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20181017-104505.jpg (1080x2280, 672K)

Kebab won.
Connor got raped on live television and couldn't even defend himself. I live in Las Vegas, most people here think it was fucking hilarious that he jumped from the cage. As if that humiliation inflicted on Connor and his team weren't enough, Irishmen got beat outside the arena all night.

Based Khabib, fuck the UFC for shielding McGreggor the dude is proof that Irishmen are white niggers.

also this. UFC is trying to turn into 'man drama' which is why they were so quick to drop a real fighter (khabib) for a prima donna (McGreggor)

are you pretending to be retarded?
Conor acted like a fucking retard and got his shit smacked

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_04_10_at_1.26.46_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 82K)

Dumbass, do you not even know about Kebab's gang attacking Artem?

Lmao

Jon Jones is a literal who compared to Khabib. Maybe when he lays off the gas station dick pills.

Fuck mcgregor he hates trump, I actually wanted kebab to win but if he’s going to act like a thug it would’ve been better for mcgregor to win

Dumbass, do you not know why Artem got "cornered" in the first place? What did he say or do, explain?

>Jon Jones is a literal who compared to Khabib.
Now you're displaying your ignorance. A Jones ticket would bring in far more than a Kebab ticket.

You bring your religious bullshit and act as you would on the streets of England, going unchecked and possibly murdering non muslims. This filth wouldn't have last but one round with a PRIDE fighter, the UFC is a bitch's league now. How is he both Russian and muslim? I thought those were called Chechens or Bosnians? Dude lost his cool, he lost face and is a poor sport cry baby muzzie!

Attached: 0ab2246cc94e640c0f810e0aaf6362b0.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Good, fuck mcgregor too. I hate both of them but the one that used hurt feelings as a motivator for a cowardly surprise attack deserves to be shot

Maybe you should stop watching or paying attention to UFC in general because they're all thugs.

>What did he say or do
Say? Nothing he could say would justify a gang of filthy muslims attacking him.

Because of casuals? Why do you think there are so many butt hurt responses to Khabib's win now?

There’s a difference between mad dogging someone and actually jumping a dude after a fight

He won me over with that jump.
Best thing I've seen in UFC since the first few.

>cowardly surprise attack
I'm pretty sure the eagle strike from the skies wasn't really a surprise attack, or cowardly.

I saw a hell opf alot more level of professionalism out of that camp versus Conor's coke and alcohol infused excuse.

Your mother is a whore. Fight me faggot

Casuals? You mean the people who pay for the whole business? Idiot. Kebab is a literal who. He'll be forgotten in short order. He's no GSP or prime Anderson Silva. He's more like Jose Aldo, and he'll get exposed like Aldo did and fade into obscurity.

Because there's no video of what Kebab's crew did, you brainlet.

>Look all McGreggor did was nearly permnanetly blind another fighter with glass and risk their career, and destroyed private property and then fled the scene of a crime
>BUT KHABIB!!! He fought someone in a place people are expected to fight!!!! BAN HE

did you bet on Connor lad?

Attached: 1523854595870.png (249x249, 73K)

So? At least she’s not a nigger

>filthy muslims
look the mud thing is whatever, at the end of the day kebab is a fucking russian and that informed his actions more than jihad.

muslims have that mob mentality, russians have the individual one and what i saw was a bunch of russians acting individually against some loud-mouth mick dog and his butt-buddies.

Russia's like 17% muslim.
Go google "golden horde" or something, and learn basic history like I did when I was 11 before anybody had the wealth of all human information at their fingertips, lazy retard.

When mcgregor acted like a nigger I called him out on it too.

Again there’s a difference between “lol ur a terrorist exe dee” and getting physical outside the ring

Ya conor said bad thing about the sky god

>I’m not a butthurt mcnigger fan
You are fooling no one

For some reason I doubt that

He's lucky that Artem didn't fucking beat his ass right there.

Attached: andnewartem.jpg (637x522, 48K)

You apparently don't know about the origin of this whole dispute, which is Kebab and his filthy horde attacking Artem Lobov (Conor's friend) because he used mean words.

>Casuals? You mean the people who pay for the whole business?
I mean people like you who think they know how the fight game works? Yeah, casuals who fuel runs like McGregor's short lived.
>He'll be forgotten in short order. He's no GSP or prime Anderson Silva.
Funny that GSP wants to put his legacy on the line over an alleged nobody.
>He's more like Jose Aldo, and he'll get exposed like Aldo did and fade into obscurity.
Aldo got dropped just like McGregor did, difference is Conor did him in and Conor got did in by the first man to do so to him. Conor is washed up and we're watching the fall.

this is unironically based, he forsakes jewish gold and fame for the honour of his brothers and his homeland. genuinely impressed by this guy.

You just told me so now I don't need to, thanks, babe!

>Connor hit first
Except he jumped out the cage and started a fight with a member of the crowd first.

degenerate

Attached: 1518461429069.jpg (600x493, 55K)

>watch sporting event
>hey guys x is looking great today, should be able to cover for y who was injured last week
>some great play by these guys last week, hopefully we can see more today
>I don't know they're a bit under-
ALLAH
>sorry?
INSHALLAH ALLAHU AKHBAR
>heh we respect religious belief of athlete and-
FUCK YOU SINNERS ISLAM WILL RULE
>ummm
why is this a fucking thing?
Watch sport to escape from this shit
>but muh christian hypocrite
Cry more, hold a fucking event in Mecca if you want to champion the virtues of Shitslam

Fuck up, Diaz was correct, they should have both knocked each other out and both been kicked out of the joke of a shitfight called the UFC.

I guess this is a good time to ask, who is more white Jow Forums? Slavs, or the Irish

Our holy duty would be to assassinate him soon.

Attached: 9b4a10c39a7604926ec402351aabcbc9.jpg (736x736, 180K)

Wow.

Im actually impressed. Hes an ancient breed

Attached: 3.jpg (654x785, 136K)

Khabib is the vegeta of MMA. the dude would rather tell Dana to take that $3 million and shove it down his throat than to keep on taking the bs and have his team mate lose his fight.

Don't think I'd ever see an American MMA fighter doing that. Just shows that there are more important things than money sometimes.

Attached: vegeta-black.jpg (1000x620, 76K)

>Going after Dillon Danis is now attacking the crowd
Hey, room tempterature IQ, yeah that's you guy! You're so out of the element just walk away now.

I wanted mcgregor to win in the fight against mayweather because regular boxing is gay. I didn’t care who won this fight but I bet on khabib because sand niggers have history other than car bombs and dying of starvation. I wish mcgregor would’ve won because the pro Muslim shitposting has gone up 4k%

Are christcucks mad because they got btfo again by chadmuslims?

Attached: 1539286105462.png (371x288, 80K)

>abuse "muh honour" dudes' mentality to get basically free money
dana (((white)))

Yeah Islam, it creates fanatics and blind believers more so now than any religion.

Attached: 958bd105f22132f3359cb4c064afa0ee.jpg (806x620, 55K)

>thinking I care about the opinion of a nigger

Attached: F8E29AB4-85F6-4313-A0B5-A964793E1345.jpg (236x213, 19K)

>who think they know how the fight game works
Dipshit, I watch MMA to watch people get fucked up. I don't care about the "science". That's the vast majority of its viewership. And you know what? We like Conor because he's entertaining as hell. Kebab's a boring wet blanket. That's why he'll never be a star. MMA is a business. You sound like one of those pretentious faggots who "understands film" and thinks Blade Runner 2049 bombed because the audience is stupid.
And Aldo was boring like Kebab. That's why once he got beaten, no one wanted to see him any more. Conor gets beaten and people still want to see him because he understands that personality makes the star.

>mcgregor
>Christian

>In a civilized country, you're not allowed to respond to words with violence

Attached: 1534766928611.png (597x418, 132K)

That’s like saying do you want to eat this poop or this vomit

>We like Conor because he's entertaining as hell.

Attached: 1527298704389.png (211x239, 20K)

and? it's still a russian thing. i heard that he insulted his dad or something. i'm sure the same thing would happen if you went to a russian bar and insulted someones father, that kind of shit is a big deal over there.

there is a reason russia was considered an enemy and the irish weren't allowed in businesses. meanwhile mcgregor acts like a brat and kebab is sticking up for his brother. he actually has honor and is honoring his family, the irish have no honor.

not just wrestling bears at 8, but absolutely has BTFO of corporate sports

> nice.jpeg

>Khabib is pure BASED and wasn't interested in any money or belts
naïve as fuck, cunt would be spewing he didn't get his purse (yet)
He's a part of the WWE tier UFC and the shitshow it presents and if he is (he wont be) booted he'll live in luxury for the rest of his life.

>muh based mudslime living in desert cave caring for family
nothing could be further from the truth you stupid fucks

So let it be, the Trump curse has spoken.

>Pro-Muslim shitposting
Maybe some people just don't care for a protected champ that is only in the position he is to sell dumb shit to dumb people. Khabib winning really was the worst thing for these people because the dude is just modset and doesn't promote or buy the next big kike enabled object.

>Seething

ITS OVER WHITE BOI
KARA BOGA

Attached: 625CE0F2-18EA-4F89-9BDF-0B27DF6377F2.jpg (577x546, 74K)

he's not exactly a "sand nigger", people in that region live in mountains like pic related. And they have practiced Islam for thousands of years, the Russian Empire allowed them to keep their religion. His ethnicity is Avar but I'm sure plenty of them are mixed with Russians by now.
instagram.com/p/Boy2zCpn_m_/ Here was the normiegram link of it in case anyone wanted to see it or read comments.

Attached: 1280px-Авария._Нижний_Арадирих.jpg (1280x945, 328K)

Onions boy casual the post.

You didn’t check my full house faggot. Also those same digits confirm you’re a nigger

You clearly care hence why you are crying in this thread

He’s a Muslim so he’s a sand nigger at heart

Attached: B6BA20F3-44CB-442E-BD70-3B1726295E8C.png (500x478, 130K)

>Australian not appreciating a real life shitposter
You're not Australian.

Attached: 1379033245761.png (496x570, 88K)

It's got me wondering what an Irish Slav mix would look like.... le -40% face

who gives a shit.
World champion should be a champion, not a faggot who gets butthurt because someone called his dad, missus or religion shit.
Can't wait till Khabib gasses trying to sub Ferguson then feels the pain of a thousand cutting elbows in the 5th.

LARPing fatass "honorable fight auteur", the post.

>I only pretend to be retarded I swear Im not a cocksuck

Attached: 1519139695833.jpg (800x1052, 291K)

>Practiced Islam for thousands of years
>Islam is barely over 1300 years old
Silly amerimutts