Meanwhile in Sweden: African ‘Political Refugee’ Raped Swedish Girl, Not Deported

>A 37-year-old African who came to Sweden as a “political refugee” is convicted of raping a girl in her own home. After the rape, the girl had to take preventive medication against hepatitis for three weeks and was also tested for HIV. Now the African will only be serving a short prison sentence.

defendevropa.com/2018/news/political-refugee-raped-swedish-girl-deported/

Attached: meanwhileinsweden.png (748x773, 753K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kodkey.com/news-uk/sweden-mother-of-the-murdered-asylum-seeker-decided-to-deport-the-child/
liveleak.com/view?i=2e8_1323253374
ign.com/boards/threads/when-i-was-in-afghanistan-the-afghan-army-would-have-sex-with-eachother-srs.452864049/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gsk_chXq_uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hope she got pregnant

this

mutt pride worldwide

good
we need to breed whites out of existence
Mashallah our time is coming

how is life in germany,brother?
Really hard to fuck british women here
they are entitled as fuck but its worth it

Where is your family from?

Iran

>be brown
>move to a cuck country
>they give you money for free
>you rape their children and the natives are too scared to punish you
>go to prison which has better quality of life than 90% of the world
>get out of prison and rape more
I can’t even be mad, if a society doesn’t even punish child rapists then why should anybody care about that society
Hopefully some Swedish natives survive the collapse and manage to rebuild once the time comes

Why dont you go back there?

I lived in a nordic country once it was honestly insulting how they fall over to help brown people.
If you were white or asian they held you to a different standard.

I like it here
this is my home now

I cant wait for China to kill all you Planet of the Apes mongrels

Attached: china man working with niggers in africa.png (1200x858, 908K)

It is not though. You're a guest, or an invader, in a country in Europe.

Good stuff make sure to rape a lot of women for me. Destroy Europe my BASED friend

that's is how human history is
its not my home now but in future it will be

Make sure to impregnate every women you see.

Do it for Ali

Unless the actual natives round you up and gas you

Make that until

humanity is based on conquest and clashes
but this time we will just outbreed you guys and your women are really fond of dark men

they won't do shit
destiny is sealed

Meanwhile, a 6 year old Ukrainian child is being deported from Sweden because his mother was murdered.

kodkey.com/news-uk/sweden-mother-of-the-murdered-asylum-seeker-decided-to-deport-the-child/

Attached: 1530431960046.png (700x395, 245K)

then the country you have invaded will collapse under the weight of ten million of you. it will become the same uncivilised shithole you ran from.

Hurry the fuck up. I dont wan to reincarnate again as a nigger.

You seem to forget that the Crusades were launched in response to mudshit aggression. Eventually whites will get sick of you. Constantinople will be retaken and I will wipe my pig's ass with Mohammad-print toilet paper (may shit be upon him).

Attached: LOL.gif (600x476, 399K)

Attached: tick tock, fascists.jpg (1200x1200, 53K)

>I can’t even be mad, if a society doesn’t even punish child rapists then why should anybody care about that society
Good point

I really don't care
whites need to go

Grave*

Attached: white men.jpg (960x1280, 184K)

imaginemyshock.jpeg

Just lol

you really have an inferiority complex shit skin. How about go back to your own country and then have anti - white views you leach faggot

>He thinks whites of nowadays are made of the same as whites of the crusades.
Do I need to post the faces of Jow Forums pic?

either you are a shit skin or a pathetic jew

Hope he’s deported subsequently. I guess at least it wasn’t a sandnigger.

Traitors get the rope first, so you'll get to watch him hang.
liveleak.com/view?i=2e8_1323253374

Attached: Fashion.jpg (650x375, 39K)

>>go to prison which has better quality of life than 90% of the world

This. Would you rather be living in a tin shack in Africa with no food or money, or in a jail in Sweden getting 3 meals a day, phone calls, tv, radio, (Some cases even vidya consoles), free health and dental.

Jail in Sweden is a fucking holiday camp compared to Apeland. Also the majority of the prison population is black and Muslim so its like a new home.

Come on bongs, this is what is occupying your nation:

ign.com/boards/threads/when-i-was-in-afghanistan-the-afghan-army-would-have-sex-with-eachother-srs.452864049/

Attached: wow.jpg (676x420, 156K)

Lucky girl.

so weird.

You know you people from Iran were the first guys being invaded by arab shitskins?
Islam turned your great Persian Empire into 3rd world shithole, while we Italians kept resisting invaders for centuries and are now a first world country

Are you another muslim?

>but its worth it

Our women are not worth it in the slightest. I’ve not dated a fellow British girl since I was 16

Attached: E941B150-A44F-4436-B9CD-758452FF2ECA.jpg (689x1080, 387K)

Are you a native brit? What kind of girls you've dated? Negresses?

Nope I am a Swedish boi who enjoys the diversity of warm African yogurt lol.

We kept you safe from Shar'ia invasion for centuries during middle ages and renaissance and now you willingly accept them.

Swedish boi pucci was made for supreme African BBC.

Traitors hang first.

Happened to a swedish girl... They literally voted for it I have no sympathy to spare for the Swedish, or for women more generally.

Mate you need to go to Australia or New Zealand on the young persons visa and meet some people of sound mind. British women are a mess. If I wasn't from Aus and already have a qt Trad girl, I would have taken the Muslim pill by now.

take care of your filthy whores

Attached: whitoid.png (384x600, 316K)

Hang by my wrists? African BDSM daddy?

Yummy! *squeals in delight*

history has shown this to be true

I am from Iran and I have come to conquer Europe and breed white women. The European men of today are weak, pitiful and effeminate but I will still avenge the wrongdoings their ancestors committed against mine.

Throughout my travels I have experienced women from all over Europe and come to a radical conclusion, this may shock you so please take a seat. The best women in Europe are English. Yes, the fat slobby whores infamous for outdrinking their men and opening their legs to anything that has a pulse, are the best women in all of Europe, perhaps the world.

When you first visit England, your first impression of Anglo-Saxon women will be one of repulsion, disappointment and disgust. But as time goes on and you observe them at a distance, you find yourself irresistibly drawn to them. Where you once felt contempt you will find lust and adoration. Just look at them. Admire them. Their pale, almost sickly skin lavished in obviously fake tan. Their large robust bellies, proudly emphasised in skin-tight clothing. Their lumpy, sausage-like legs displayed to the world. Their unabashed debauchery, for all to see. Anglo-Saxon women are truly one of a kind, they're not simply degenerative because their culture is, it goes much deeper than that. Anglo-Saxon women are genetic mutants, they are unconquerable and infallible. English women are the only women in all of Europe that have proven to be a challenge, because it is not -you- who is using them, it is -them- using you. Do you see what I'm saying? It's remarkable. At first glance it would seem English women are the worst in Europe, but that is far from the truth. Upon closer inspection they are simply a different species, they are simply mind blowing. You question everything you know about women after even just one trist with an English woman. They should have sent their women to conquer Africa, the British Empire would have lasted for much longer.

Attached: english.jpg (308x248, 31K)

See

Actually I strongly suspect you'll be tossed from a tall building long before the rest of the traitors are hung.

What do all these victims have in common?

They all hang out with groids and let them in their homes.

Or kept as a boi pucci sex toy by a group of African Muslims?

*eeek!! dreamy dreams*

Sure you are Mohammed. Back to Somalia.

cunt i think about this all the time. i was one lucky motherfucker.

You are retarded enough to reply to these baiters

>in her own home
>not facing any charges for breaking and entering a home
yeah, i'm calling bullshit on this. she let him in and wanted the BBC then cried rape after he told he blew her off after fucking her.

meant for

Käften, sluta beta (jag)

how are swedish chicks compared to british ones?

Someone toss this faggot into a bog.

>pic related - (You)

Attached: swede.jpg (1152x787, 214K)

Meanie :( I am a beta, a pathetic boi pucci for African Daddies. You could be too, I could find you an African daddy???

Can i come there and get a free rape? Asian are kind of refugee right?

what do you think of arabs?

>british women
>worth it
Kek

How would I know? Females are gross. I'm all about the African flesh pipe.

You sound repressed. It's a lot of fun, honestly, giving up (your boi pucci) gives you a certain kind of freedom.

swedish women will beat the fuck out of you
asians and indians are not men

How old was the girl? Was it "rape" or was it "rape rape" or was it "Grape Ape Rape Rape"?

Attached: lf.jpg (372x600, 76K)

Depends if they are over 55 and hung like a Camel.

A bit more brown and hairy.

>rebuild
1/4th of the swedish population has already been replaced buddy

Give this goy a vote

Attached: inauthentic.png (631x363, 443K)

The fuck, they are giving our free rape, kind of racist there if they only give it to Muslim.

sounds good to me

is this like the 5th time this year? I swear I've read this exact same headline but with a different date several times before

no africans and arabs are alpha and have big dicks that's why they love us so much
japs,indians and other asian men are weak and have small dicks

We have invaded your countries and spent a shit ton of effort in playing nice when we could have just rounded up and killed you all. It would have cost less and no one would have wanted to take refugees from a country we had genocided. What destiny is sealed now is the response you will have earned.

So only African, no yellow and white men allow?

Radiation
That's how they say thank you.
All your work and tax kronors go to making Jamal Al Jihadi or umbungo o barley look great and smell sexy as he shoehorns himself into your preteen daughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsk_chXq_uw

Attached: in the mouth.png (838x481, 336K)

>why should anybody care about that society
Because the kids didn't vote for this shit.

Because what happens in Swedistan will eventually happen everywhere if it's not suffocated in the cradle.

Because fuck you piece of shit of a jew.

you ever watch a JAV video? they have pretty big dicks.

bro youre gonna fuckiin die when you kill off all the faggots and athiests

We'll exterminate all of you first.

I am from iran
you didn't invade shit
swedish men are weak faggots
No wonder your race is dying

I am not a faggot

white men are allowed but only after we have finished fucking and dominating their young women
when the whites whores turn 30 they marry white men
young women want alpha arab and african men not weak faggots like whites
Asians and indians don't stand a chance

We will all see how it turns out in the end, wont we?

I genunely dont give a fuck because sweden doesnt, may as well have raped a bunch of little girls not just one, makes no difference, only reason I clicked on this was to read some bants

Not kidding

I am already seeing
your women lust for dominance
we can provide it

Attached: BRITAIN.jpg (690x1024, 279K)

semites are shorter and physically weaker than europeans. you are a manlet race

>I can’t even be mad, if a society doesn’t even punish child rapists then why should anybody care about that society
I agree. Not just the authorities not doing their job. People not turning into a mob impaling criminals by the hundreds after all that's going on (not just towards immigrants, but towards the traitors too) denotes a weak and immoral society. There's no excuse to remain idle (not "muh they're running from war" nor "we made them do this for exploiting them" nor anything they can come up with.

In the meantime these people are living the life they were born to. They rape, they don't work, they steal. Rape is the biggest form of domination. Not just killing your enemy but also destroying his nation and raping their women and children. And people don't see it. As a matter of fact they defend then.
Death to all, wake up Skynet now.

Attached: gV3u9R2.jpg (2560x1600, 287K)

At this point I don't even know if that article is real or just a sick joke

we might be short
but we have dominance
we know how to fuck a women and we know how they treated

Her holes must be total a mess, sad!