No feminism

>no feminism
>no anti-white narrative
>no transgender/faggot shit
>protagonist is white male who sees through a massive deception and is attacked for it
>antagonist is nonwhite who is uncaring and manipulative
what's the catch, Jow Forums?

Attached: venom.jpg (960x1440, 392K)

shit movie

it's still kike commodification of culture, user. anything hollywood makes is basically a funko pop

No wonder the (((reviewers))) gave it a bad review.

Should be fairly obvious.

>capeshit
that's the point faggot, making money from fucktard normies who will watch this shit each and every year with fanaticism and buy all the fucking merchendise and shit which will then fund shits like black panther 2 etc

VENIMMMM

Attached: Eminem.png (790x395, 89K)

Most of the audience is non white, drawn in by that Eminem song. They'll pander to them harder in the sequel.

>what's the catch, Jow Forums?

it depicts journalists in a positive light

HH brother

Attached: 1531930104385.png (1532x1260, 1.21M)

Attached: tick tock, fascists.jpg (1200x1200, 53K)

It had one joke where I laughed, can't remember it.

It was cliche the whole way through. From the moment he walks into the newsagent the first time, not only did I know everything that would happen inside the newsagent, I knew how the follow-up scene post the "getting his powers" routine would go too.

The antagonist was a 2d paper cutout.
>"How do we get people to hate this char
>"I know kill homeless people without remorse, that isn't even a little cringy or transparent"

Action was 100% no idea what the fuck was going on

joke about eating people was funny once but used 60 million times

romance plot was total trash

vemon's voice was passable though somewhat cringy

girl saving the day but playing a certain frequency sound wave was cringy and gay.

white slime monster was pathetic.

who's that grandpa?

Exactly .

bad cg.

also when you look at venom on the comics the best versions have a few things in common . irregularities in the teeth both length and angle and the whole thing isnt shiny its got this kinda matte finish. carnage looking slimy sure. venom no. the parts over his eyes look wet like the rest of him. its able to make parts of itself hard FFS. stop thinking of it as just a liquid

so what it breaks down to is surface texture. you look at tobi spidey and MCU vs old superman and old batman movies the superman mobies hes just in spandex and batman looks like molded rubber. any spider man has a surface texture on the suit you dont see constantly due to distance. disney does it to. much lower thread count cloth at the very least looks better. scuff up any shiny shit . slick isnt cool. venom even with the white veins doesnt have enough surface noise which would be less apparent if he wasnt shiny. its a old video game developer trick that works because people expect to see some kind of detail. a blank canvas has no detail but the canvas. shiny = blank

Uhhhhh.... faggot. Did we watch the same movie? Are you blind or were you closing your eyes every time this kike tried to ruin everything???

Attached: dc-Cover-7mn9pi396omseviphfdl3p1ed2-20181003160509.Medi.jpg (800x448, 37K)

it depicts one journalist in a positive light, while his boss who's also a journalist is a cocksucker for corporations

It's almost believable

You're still forking over $10 to your enemies

Its just a fucking movie.

Jow Forums is worse than highschool literature teachers. Trying to force meaning into things that have no significance.

Haven’t paid to see a movie since 2006. Fuck the system. pirate everything

If you can't discern shills (like the people that bring false and forced dramas about entertainment) from Jow Forums you should take a permanent break from the board.

hell yeah

Attached: A62A28C7-2103-4440-9EFA-94B147664DCF.jpg (1024x536, 63K)

Fuck Loliwood!

I really liked it. Good characters, well-done action sequences with just enough shaky-cam and rapid cuts to make things feel disorienting during the more frantic chase scenes but not so much that you have to wonder what the fuck is going on.
I haven't gone to the movies in a long time but, despite Hollywood being run by kikes, I still want to support products that I enjoy. Perhaps if we hit them in the wallet hard enough they'll have to start letting in some proper human beings, and we can pick them apart without devolving into war.

>what's the catch
npc possessed by a fallen angel.