Explosive device caused blast that killed 10, injured 50 in Crimea college

An unidentified explosive device had caused the blast at a college in the Crimean city of Kerch, Russia’s anti-terrorist authorities confirmed. The site is being swept by FSB explosive ordnance teams.
Local media reported that before the blast rocked the college, sounds of gunshots were heard.

“There was a detonation of an unidentified explosive device in Kerch,” Russia’s National Anti-terrorist Committee (NAC) said. The agency confirmed ten people were killed in the blast and at least 50 were injured. The injured have been rushed to hospitals.

I wonder whos behind this this time (((:D)))

Attached: brea.png (1920x1080, 985K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/441489-explosive-device-crimea-college/
youtube.com/watch?v=xa2k5FanOX4
varlamov.ru/3138170.html
zona.media/chronicle/politex
meduza.io/live/2018/10/17/v-kerchi-proizoshel-vzryv-v-kolledzhe-10-chelovek-pogibli-desyatki-raneny-hronika
youtube.com/watch?v=K59KKnIbIaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rt.com/news/441489-explosive-device-crimea-college/

bumping for the jews

I bet it’s Putin’s inside job. Revenge for students going to Navalny’s protests.

>blowing up a college
Could be just some incel/beta instead of the usual islamic Tartar suspects

I read that Jews were trying to establish an ethnostate in Ukraine and this fight over Crimea might be related

Russian false flag Ukraine is falling

Incels don’t have access to guns here. Only Chad hunters allowed to have them

Poundshop Beslan

Crimea got Muslim population btw, not that recently it was an entirely Muslim state which Russia conquered and repopulated.

Another FF to delay the inevitable

Attached: 5bc71428dda4c870458b45ad.jpg (900x391, 68K)

False flag attack to blame Ukraine ?
Putin and Russia just like US need constant state of war and security spending which is more for the population monitoring

I bet know people will look for Putin the strongman but how long can he keep it up before people see him as being weak

Will the Russian population forget about pensions and higher working age ?

>Know
Now

Crimea river, bitches

Two explosions and riffle gunshots, I'd bet on college age Moslems. Ukrainian radicals to go after a school, well i don't know.

Gunshots were not supplementary, it's Columbine style something

In Russian, the director of the college:
youtube.com/watch?v=xa2k5FanOX4

While we're here, am I supposed to care about the balkan area interwars and bullshit? Serbs and turks and croatian and georgians...That whole area is just glossed over in my mind as bugs fighting in the bottom of a trashcan. America will give you to Russia no matter whose family fucked whoseever cousin. EU sure as shit doesn't want you and I'm wondering why there are even people shilling for or posting from there. Granted, the one Georgian I know fought with Russia against Afghanistan and is based as fuck...actually most people that make it out of that compostpile are based. And why are your men ugly and women so hot?

Attached: 1526561825192.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

pls respon:

>
>

is this a big thing in russia right now =?

It's just happened, but why wouldn't that be? 10+ deaths by first reports

Any videos?

yeah youre right never mind

i hope people dont think that this is an revenge act for the schism

>Two explosions and riffle gunshots at college
yay, we're first world nao!

Only talks and outside videos. Nothing with gore yet.

Cheers mate. An actual happening yet pol doesn't care

According to some sources victim numbers rise to 18 dead, 70 wounded
The perpetrator has supposedly fled, army ash arrived in the city

I'm actually serious. can i get a qrd on the balkan lands? Or point me in a direction?

Attached: 571dace244b85f0dc82ca8bbe6bec25f9608d35f02814a14eda9962d25086534.png (658x901, 64K)

how long untill russian tanks in Kiev?

Attached: 1457918661810.jpg (409x393, 116K)

Entirely depends on whether this is a Columbine or Cockholes
I’d wager it’s a Columbine but I hope it is Cockholes, we anyways need to get the profits from Ukrainian Orthodox Church back

Well here are some links in russian with live feed. Probably will have more updates here
varlamov.ru/3138170.html
zona.media/chronicle/politex
meduza.io/live/2018/10/17/v-kerchi-proizoshel-vzryv-v-kolledzhe-10-chelovek-pogibli-desyatki-raneny-hronika

Imagine reading that there a few perps on RT?

Incels are the new muzzies, incel terrorism will increase in the future

>An actual happening yet pol doesn't care

>Russia
>happening

Even here everyone will forget about this in a week.

This was ordered directly from Kiev and executed by Jew Mafia

I’ve seen claims of the following
It is one already dead perpetrator
If is one escaped perpetrator
It is several perpetrators wearing masks
It’s one perpetrator from the university
It is one perperator with long blonde hair
It is one perperator from Russia

I give it 4 days. Tomorrow + three days of mourning

CIA backed Tatars?

WW3 then?

Attached: 41nvkwg1GCL.jpg (335x500, 31K)

is that an ukrainain region or russian ?

Depends if you consider Crimea russian or ukrainian

its russian

live
youtube.com/watch?v=K59KKnIbIaM

based

85% of population identifies as Russian, 8% - Ukrainian (2014 year data)

Picture of perp released. Apparently he is on the run

Attached: 78F182F6-BCDC-4F52-A64D-93DDD3DC1E0D.jpg (429x508, 30K)

NATO Terror

>Crimea’s ombudsman said most victims of the blast were students. “They are students, children are among the most affected,” she told Interfax news agency.

Kiev is itching for war, or should I say Kiev's master is itching for war? We'll know if the provocations mount.

NATO pigs are trying to provoke Putin's administration into doing something aggressive

Bomb in the canteen, then shooting survivors.
It's a Russian Columbine reboot.

Attached: potddfgdd.jpg (878x350, 76K)

retard. Not a columbine reboot. That shit never happens in Russia.

This was a coordinated NATO terror attack by some ukranian Agent

dream on commie pondscum

damn ukrops.

Yes, Kiev is suspect No.1

he's doing "the virgin walk", incel confirmed

It’s the same tactic the Ukranian PIGS used that killed Alexander Zakharchenko if Petro Poroshenko wants a war then he may have just committed suicide.

you dumb retard ukrainian pig diaspora. The Ukraine is known to bomb cities in crimea and sabotage. Multiple dead cases in the past already. You dumb moron KYS

Simonov carbine?

Putin is nothing but a weak bitch.

NPC blather

>Ukrainian agent
Literally 17 y.o incel on the picture

Someone want to make Putin to get in war with Ukraine, but Putin don't want it, because this will help PORKshenko.Without a war he wouldn't be reelected in the next elections after couple of months(march 2019).

This has Ukrainian Secret service all over it

>PLEASE ESCALATE
PLEASE ESCALATE
>PLEASE ESCALATE
PLEASE ESCALATE
>PLEASE ESCALATE
PLEASE ESCALATE
>PLEASE ESCALATE
PLEASE ESCALATE
>PLEASE ESCALATE
PLEASE ESCALATE

If it's Kiev's master, then declare war on them and not Ukraine. I don't want Ukrainians killing Russians, and I don't want Russians killing Ukrainians. The Russian Defense Ministry can go nuke Israel to its heart content.

Eh, unlikely. Too hard to get (5+ years of shotgun ownership). I think it might be some shotgun but the picture is too blurry.

Remember when an event like this resulted in a sticky and mass hysteria on Jow Forums. What happened to this place?

March 2019, elections for president in Ukraine.
Choclate King PORKoshenko's rating in all ukraininan polls is..5%
The logic is simple, he (with his orders) already killed thousands in Donbass, 20, 30, or even 100 kids more is nothing for PORKshenko and his masters.But if they can provoke Russia for agressive actions, PORKshenko can win the election, or cancel them telling "we are at war, elections later".

Great the russians are false flagging again.

too many retarded trump PTG retards here. All the oldfags from 2014 left for the other chan. All is left here is some oldfags like myself from the old ukraine general

Attached: 0cdbde_5866353.jpg (1200x375, 192K)

Russia has enemies everywhere

Photo of a terrorist

Attached: mECp6LquTYY.jpg (429x508, 26K)

I'm not talking about the usual western "pray for #insert city name#" crap. I mean the 10+ "ITS HAPPENING" threads we used to get for each and every fart. This place has changed.

I smell the bringers of western democracy and their stooge PORKoshenko's hand in this act of terrorism.

looks like the usual TPИ ПOЛOCКИ to me

only threads about trump twitter screenshots get a lot of replies or stupid incel virgin shit like the kavanaugh threads.

Its because we are infested by trump supporters

> Jow Forums is not the same
> #4284923500435284: Demoralization with ruskies edition

Fuck off.

if you'd have been here since at least 2013 you would know that this place isn't the same since 2016

I'm still confused on the whole Ukraine/Russia war, but I'm sure it's Jews Jewing Jews

Attached: 0FUETs3ZvvY.jpg (960x1280, 94K)

AKs are only available in the Middle East?

So who are they going to blame for this?
1. Khokhols
2. The West
3. Call of Duty
4. Telegram

does he have down syndrom ? wtf

?
He looks like typical oмeжкa.

Attached: 15397763384130.gif (464x252, 3.72M)

Well you can get Saigas or any other shotgun here legally. After 5 years of owning shotgun you can have a semi auto rifle with 10 round mag legally. Nothing more than that

White ones, oh I mean ""whites"" ones

I did expect it to be Tatars, but khokhol menace is not much surprising either. Either way they're below 20 yo, lone wolves.

>Putin and Russia just like US need constant state of war and security spending which is more for the population monitoring
>I bet know people will look for Putin the strongman but how long can he keep it up before people see him as being weak

Makes you wonder why Russia stopped fighting in Chechnya. Went from constant terror attacks to nothing.

My bets for official version is 1 communicating in 4th

Seems strange to me that the attack was carried by gunman...Zio-Wahabi terrorists?

>georgia
>balkans

is this true american education

>this will help PORKshenko
Yes, and Putin knows this so there will be no rash actions. There is another worry about the scale of this provocation though. Other attacks may follow.

I know Russians have same patriotism as Americans. I hope this terrorist gets caught in a tree chipper, and I am in the US patriots (I served) side. Not all of us in the USA are NPCs.

Attached: orig.jpg (1200x800, 303K)

Literally nothing will happen calm down.

from his VK page

Attached: perp.jpg (643x643, 73K)

OMG
Russia genocides people in Ukraine, again!

No wonder he is on the run

>in Ukraine
nice try sasha

Ukraine is rightful russian clay, your country is as shitty the day the soviet union collapsed as it did now, that goes for most of the former republics.

> Putin and Russia just like US need constant state of war
you are mistaken here. Only USA needs war to maintain it's presence all over the world.
Basically USA is a terrorist state.

Wrong, pic above is shoped btw.
Here is the real one.

Attached: 15397770210950.png (311x421, 202K)