What does Jow Forums think about joe rogan

What do you think?

Attached: 220px-Joerogan.jpg (220x289, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bfWpVdqWdrU
jaysanalysis.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fag

Rogue Jew.

Open minded and fairly cool.

Those are some cock-sucking lips.

I'm boycotting until he gets Alex Jones on.

Doing way better than Phil Hartman.

DUDE WEED

Too short

have listened to over 50% of episodes

he used to talk about it being a platform for genuine free speech, he used to be genuinely nuanced poltically, but now hes sold the show to an alt right audience and the show being an avenue for real discussion died

he used to have a great diverse fanbase, now its just the 16-25 crowd that wants reaffirming political content

the dan bilzerian episode is the best example of the show as entertainment, hes at his best when hes consciously playing the meathead character

>wow
>riiiight
>wow
>i had this dream where gorillas have consciousness, it was craaaazy man
>did you see that picture of that real buff dude out of argentina
>jamie, put that on the screen
>wow
>i'm not smart enough to understand this, explain it for idiots like me
>this is blowing my mind
>wooooow

Always assumed he was a bit dim but competent as a podcaster. When Elon Musk was on I realized hew as close to being mentally retarded and not that competent.

he had him on already

Inquisitive meathead.

A long time ago, but not to clear up the banned issues.

He said he was going to have him on.

You mean the guy that pretty much agrees with everything his guests are talking about in hope of not being challenged in an open debate?
Flat out boring to watch

CivNat cuck

>Red Ban

Was the real star. He fucked with Joe like no one else can. Jamie is just an employee.

Boring drug addict manlet, flip flopper.

Joe. Quit worrying about what we think, and get back to making good shows. UBI is retarded. There are no Russian troll farms or collusion. And fucking talk about Q got Christ sake! Has Roseanne on the show and didn't talk about Q.. fuck me man

He's a cuck but I end up listening to his podcast all the time because I enjoy the format and am interested in basically all the topics he covers

>but now hes sold the show to an alt right audience
you completely out of your god damn fucking mind if you think joe rogaine and his fag show are "alt-right"

Fucking delusional, holy shit.

Attached: 1510425468259.gif (200x200, 2M)

I think the podcast is great.

I think his worldview is dreamy. Just as another guy mentioned, his elon musk interview made Joe look silly. Elon musk is not that impressive. Elon musk has sold people an idea. He has spent many many many billions of dollars and hasn't really done anything but is hailed as the next albert enstien. Joe has fallen for this and couldn't get Elon cock out of his throat.

But generally speaking i love the show. respect joe rogan as a man. I think he uses common sense to debunk much of what right wing america is fighting while simultaneously not falling for our stupid ideas also. He has a well balanced opinion for our nations discussion to take place.

But i do hate how he cries sometimes. He tries to appease women with crying. I think this is a subconscious thing, but it is annoying to watch. Also think the episodes where he interviews women seem sub-par, as women are generally not as impressive as men and don't have as much useful shit to say.

this

His guests are what make the show interesting. He’s basically a cuck populist who thinks UBI is a good thing, then has disgust for those who have no discipline.

Attached: 12096546.jpg (510x287, 28K)

he peripherally browses Jow Forums and has had a ton of alt right political personalities on

Bruce Lee would kick his ass

well i hope he reads my review

One spoke in the wheel of the intellectual dark web. Joe is honestly the voice of a generation and as a zoomer I'm glad he is there to guide us.

Save us Joe.

Total brainlet, but genuinely a good interviewer.
Also seems like a cool dude.

I listened to his podcast every night while I worked grave. I noticed alot of changes after the Alex Jones podcast. He's not willing to talk about everything or let people talk about everything before he cuts them off with some UFC fighters story that semi relates to what their talking about.

I also don't think he has ever been funny. He's a funny guy. But not a comedian.

I think somewhere down the road he got too popular for his own good.

I used to like him but got tired of him, his recent show with Roseanne was good but mostly because of Roseanne.

>good interviewer

Not really, he talks over his guests and goes on long rants right after asking them a question. most of his shows feel like his guests are interviewing him.

Attached: 1530154614223.jpg (496x767, 93K)

I'm bored.

What are some jre kino stuff I should watch?

The man show was better when jimmy Kimmel wasn't a fag. Fear factor was okay, I huess.

Attached: 1530154777142.jpg (1009x404, 96K)

I disagree. He lets guest talk for a very long time. In a heated debate this is a little bit more of a legitimate point, but generally speaking he lets people talk for a long time usually.

He is being a very very good goy for his handlers.

He’s also a 5’7” manlet. Seriously i have never met a Fan if MMA/UFC who is 5’10” or above.

Agree to disagree, he's one of the only interviewers who will bring on an expert and act like he knows more than them. I remember when science nigger made him look stupid as shit after Joe started lecturing him on the how the moon landing was fake.

Jo0e Rogan is the definition of NPC, that faggot just regurgitates whatever idiotic article he read while stoned and assumes its the truth. He can be entertaining but he has no actual thought process.

Trend hopping bully.
He's annoying.

Then you've not been watching carefully.

His show revolves around the internet and even thought he alt right is something the cable news networks pulled out of their ass, there is no reason whatsoever he wouldn't have influential interenet personalities on his show. that doesn't mean he agrees with them, he has plenty of leftists on there too, tons actually. i kind of hated him a few months ago, i'm slowly getting over it. the shows usually quality when a good guest is on.

>jew rogaine
good controlled opposition asset. personality attracts targets minds efficiently to entrap and subdue

The ultimate NPC. He becomes whatever his guest is. It is weird.

i think he conducts better interviews then pretty much any media company around. His usually unbiased and whom ever is on the show seems pretty relaxed. Don't care about the ufc side, but i think he plays a vial role in the new free solo new media that is replacing old media.

He is a satanist. Do you remember he had macauly culkin on right after mabauly’s best friend was accused of being a pedo? They didn’t even mention it. And both seemed really nervous. There’s a pic somewhere with joe and Anton lavey’s Kid somewhere.

Was more handsome when he was younger. He should lean down and stop tanning so much

Attached: 16dy92acoju01.jpg (750x937, 110K)

anyway the wind blows. he doesn't actually have a real view of any sort.

He's a massive fucking faggot and anyone that listens to this drivel should throw themselves into traffic immediately.

Attached: 1530807877628.jpg (400x399, 35K)

I loved NewsRadio!

Anyone else wanted to bang Vicki Lewis?

old fag detected

Attached: 1485990589850.jpg (1247x945, 80K)

He reminds me of what a Roman soldier would look like. Short, strong Italian man.

Aside from that he's a centrist faggot and I only take him seriously when he's talking about MMA.

He's faggot sell out. I used to be a huge fan of JRE. Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiitttt me and Joe go way back, I was listening to the podcast back when Redban was still fucking up on the technical side. Jamie wasn't even a thing! Then Joe started having faggot like Aubrey Marcus on the show. The last straw for me was the way Joe handled Alex Jones getting banned on YouTube. Alex and Joe were friends but Joe completely turned on him. He basically told Big Tech that he was going to play ball. Alex got banned for being too edgy, he questioned too much. Joe bent over for them and self censored before they took his YouTube bucks.

youtu.be/bfWpVdqWdrU

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

He sold his soul to the Left after the Alex Jones banning. Go watch how he handled it.

alex jones is a cocksucker and peddles garbage to his audience. he learned it from joe with is shroom tech trash

Stellar argument friendo!!

Don't matter he should still be able to speak you faggot NPC.

drugs using degenerate

i dont think of this asshole at all.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-10-17-20h39m34s012.png (1280x720, 439K)

Attached: elites vs memers.png (818x402, 291K)

im speaking more on his character faggot. Besides nobody is taking his speech away. He was delisted on a private company, he still has his website and streams on there daily.

>talk about Q got Christ sake!

Attached: 1538443477831.gif (320x240, 1.55M)

Agreed. Joe rogan is not alt-right. Hadn’t seen Richard Spencer yet! I searched for that one. Sad it doesn’t exist. :(

retarded ass centralist get the rope too.

He's a walking TBI. His show has had some good guests though.

A meat headed comedian, but honest in his way.

Rumor is he let some kike rape hiss butthole for his starting gig in hollyjew.

He seems passionate about weed, sport and dogs, three things I don't give a fuck about. But I don't know, he also seems like a nice guy, maybe too much of a normie but still a nice guy.

Shit comedian in the big venues but to be fair, watched an improv and it was decent. Interaction was why. He was wiped out and forgetting shit and that made it.

McDoJoe Rogaine

he's a fag and no friend to trump or our crew

DMT flotation tank out the back Japanese toilet. who brought this whiskey toke this Elon pull it up Jamie

umm watch and listen to jay dyer, jaysanalysis.com

That's because lanklets cannot compete in MMA.

>alt right audience
Would have thought someone was having a laugh but the flag... What's your preferred pronoun?

Funny how a baker's shop is forced to sell to gays because it's the homos' constitutional rights to force someone to make them a cake, yet the first amendment doesn't apply to jewtube.

Jew Rogaine.

Joe is the epitome of what Hitler said about arguing with Jews.

He pretends to be open minded and against the crazy left when someone is smart enough to get him in a corner but then the very next episode he's back to his same dudebro assertions.

He's like every person pretending to be a rational, individualist, centrist, etc: a leftist gatekeeper that wants plausible deniablity.

That being said, he's has some interesting guests and if you stop listening to him and only take in the guest you'll have a better time.

No, he just gives way to NPC though patterns when he's not nearby a more intelligent person, and concedes leftists are retarded when it's explained to him directly.

His audience being mostly retards, he goes back to not-offending them when better people leave his show.

>Doing way better than Phil Hartman.

Well...most of us are. Wut?

Attached: deadnazi2.jpg (473x511, 23K)

Don't do that.

well rounded and balanced opinions.

Attached: 402551927.jpg (1909x1431, 364K)

So you think he genuinely agrees with his intelligent guests but doesn't have the capacity to internalise it and apply it to his other interactions?
The fact he has changed his stance on many things over the years like certain conspiracies makes me think that he's more willful in his actions than you might suggest.

But we're essentially in agreement, despite his motivation.

im not going to argue with you. I just dont care about alex anymore

married a jew and has mongrel jew children

hes a cuck

Does his best trying to have his life in order. The opposite of most ppl here, which are trying to have the world in order while neglecting their own lives.

hes short

Attached: joemanlet.webm (480x270, 842K)

Attached: C24B208F-F4C2-4258-A0A1-3902D960ED99.jpg (1500x1000, 219K)

gas

NPC detected.

cuz u can't argue with that. I don't care for Alex either. But it makes no sense that bakers are beholden by laws that jewtube isnt.

>yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds?
>jesus those things will tear you to shreds

EVERY

TIME

>COULDN'T EVEN LEAVE YOUR HOUSES

Attached: 1473983593013.png (234x347, 29K)

Entertaining, that is all we should value in entertainers, actors, talk show hosts.

That's their job, not updating the NPC's firmware constantly.

Name one.

All I know is he spreads his ass cheeks for cia and keeps begging for more. I loathe this pos

He doesn't give his Catholic upbringing enuff credit for instilling discipline and principles into him.

Peaked long ago. Living off Rep now. He has been surpassed by way more interesting podcasters.