Trump's Moves on China

Are any of you fags actually paying attention to this? We are moving far past the 'tariffs, haha' stage into geopolitical maneuvering.

China's Economic Aggression:
youtube.com/watch?v=hEHPfMrpHp0

How Trump will win against China on Trade:
youtube.com/watch?v=eRnIse9v_jc

Pence's speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=mYAHPPXmcts

Trump's UN Speech. It sounds like attacking globalists, but it seems to be actually is defining America's interaction with the world as contrasted to China's approach.
youtube.com/watch?v=tgmvP-nh0IQ

And of course you have China's attempt to manipulate public opinion here in the US.

Attached: trump_china.jpg (485x336, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKK4KmDlj8U
media.defense.gov/2018/Aug/16/2001955282/-1/-1/1/2018-CHINA-MILITARY-POWER-REPORT.PDF
whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/FINAL-China-Technology-Report-6.18.18-PDF.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XlQUdTk7Alw&frags=pl
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-06/trump-s-first-annual-budget-deficit-seen-as-widest-since-2012?srnd=premium
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-05/china-slams-brakes-on-u-s-crude-oil-imports-amid-trade-tensions
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-05/u-s-trade-gap-widens-most-since-2015-china-deficit-hits-record?srnd=economics-vp
investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-tax-cuts-revenues-record-high-april-paying-for-themselves/
marketwatch.com/investing/index/shcomp?countrycode=cn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1539752052930-02.jpg (2000x718, 604K)

Attached: 1539747403553-01.jpg (2000x1008, 935K)

Attached: 1539230187043.png (2045x1367, 2.48M)

Attached: 1539230262164.png (2000x929, 1.31M)

Where have you been. It is why Japan was allowed to rearm. Do you think we were doing it out of the goodness in our heart for Japan.

Fuck man, all I've seen is NPC shit.

Thanks for the bumps, friend.

Anywho

Does anybody see concern here? I mean, fuck China, hell yeah, but nobody seems to be publicly considering the short term effects of Tariffs. It may take a year to really start gearing up mfg here, and there would immediately be shortages in buying machinery / machine tools.

We can industrialize goddamn fast (way faster than the Chinese think), but this still takes time.

What happens in the shortish term? The danger is short term we see economic damage domestically before we see benefits - and China pushed this angle in stopping farm imports.

And yes in many ways Trump has been super clever (duh) in triggering this in relation to the midterms - this stuff probably won't bite until after the election, then we get 2 years to see how things shake out.

good thread

Attached: milk.jpg (675x900, 240K)

And in relation to China's manipulation of American's domestic political opinion, just how much of the outrage on the left is manufactured? What NPC memes are out there in relation to this?

I have had super smart people - yet who are liberals - tell me, "no way the US will re-industrialize", "no way we will ever have the economy of the 50's again", "It is China's future", etc.

Why is it so hard for some to even embrace the idea that we can have similar economic performance to what we had some decades back?

I picked the wrong time to start it, but am glad you are awake.

The smart money's already come back here, the reindustrialization process started more or less in 2016, kicked into gear in 2017, and we've been off to the races ever since. Replacing the whole demands of the American consumer market with locally-made stuff will take time, though.

the video are a must view.

they explain what is going to be happening in the future and why. the pence speech doesn't leave much room for imagination. china is capital EF fucked.

Attached: blaze it.jpg (501x427, 107K)

I know what you're talking about and it saddens me

I see Peter Navarro's videos and on the news about why we need to do this, and agree 100%. But nobody is asking the guy about the short term effects.

Where is somebody doing the Samuel L. Jackson, "Hold on to your butts"
youtube.com/watch?v=HKK4KmDlj8U
as we literally try to reboot the entire global trade order?

Is China our trade with China viewed as this insignificant as a % of the economy? What can you buy right now that is not made in China, or has a significant internal % of components made in China?

I don't think we have seen anything yet. I mean yeah, me mfgr a shit load of stuff in the US, but we are going to either have cities worth of robots or need to build a Shenzhen in the next couple years.

I mean, It's fucking awesome, but the concern about the availability of STEM people, the necessary trade workers - I mean it boggles the mind what has to happen.

The whole point of tradeskills is that there's a coherent method to train people in their usage. There's an actual pipeline for that sort of training, it's just utilized.

Underutilized, I should say.

Yes. And I confess that I wanted to yell at the videos where they are bitching about the lack of trades people, "well if they are paid better, you will have more of them"

China bans negro culture

US worships the negro

Did any of us think deeply about the future, as we maybe or maybe not meemed Trump into office as the guy that would take a great big shit on the carpet of the Globalists and leftists.

Did anybody here vector themselves into engineering or trades? I see the trades threads. I like the trades threads, but has anybody really tried to get ready for what might happen?

What I do see, even in the financial press, is a bit disingenuous. When they talk about a fall in the stock market wiping out Trillions of dollars in wealth - well, no. You still own the exact same shares of the exact same company, its just that today nobody will exchange those shares for as much money.

And Trump has fed this view of the markets himself as he brags about how well the market has done. Why is he doing this?

And wrt to the markets, given China believe in a holistic approach to basically crushing the west, does this mean we are going to weaponize our own financial markets? Will we throw the free market baby out with the bathwater just because a bunch of fucking commies are not playing 'fair'?

Of course I follow this considering FUCKINGN CHINKS TRIED TO MK ULTRA ME

It doesn’t even need to be as extreme as doing everything ourselves. It could just be that we trade with people who are ACTUALLY OUR ALLIES instead of tyrannical totalitarian police states that are infecting us with their communist ideology and who aim to slowly drive our civilization to ruin so they can be the “Middle Kingdom” again.

Is Trump gambling that China is going to blink? What are China's options? They are prepared with their social controls to clamp down quite firmly on dissent. Xi has basically consolidated power in order to guide China into a (chinese) NWO.

Is is possible for China as it exists now to coexist with the US? Are we destined for conflict? Will China use its own (manufactured) nationalist impulses to internally push for conflict with the US?

Will the other nations of the world align themselves with the imperialist-lite doctrine of the US, or will they align with China? Are we set for some sort of Cold War v2? Should we even be trying right now to have any sort of normalized relationship with China, or should we say, "fuck this shit, can't work with them" and start building a world order from that perspective?

Its going to take some time to get mfging up and running to where it needs to be to be more independent from China. I work in high end mfging in aerospace, semiconductor, medical and oilfield and we can't find mid level machinists worth a fuck. Our industry has been flooded with button pushing operators who don't know dick all about mfging. This wouldn't be so bad of course if these companies wanted to invest time and effort into them to train them or pay the talented ones their true value for work. It will take likely about 2 to 3 years to train a new hire to a decently capable machinist but these companies arent interested in that yet. What Trump is doing is going to force their hand though and Ill be enjoying higher pay and overtime because of it.

Link them to outrageous housing prices, clear them from the market, bask in the glory that you saved the American dream.

>Is is possible for China as it exists now to coexist with the US?

For as long as they call themselves the Middle Kingdom, and have leaders like Xi who use nationalism and antagonism against the west to bolster Chinese identity, while stealing the fruits of our labor, then yes we are destined for conflict. The Chinese have been through centuries of humiliation, are deeply troubled as a people, and are looking for revenge at any cost. Their scope of historical understanding is on the order of 100’s to 1000’s of years and are willing to play the long game, unlike your given SJW who hasn’t thought past next week.

Culture-wise: American democracy is based on suffering for the truth.

Chinese society is based on forcing the lie.

Our systems of government are antithetical to one another.

>muh fwee markets

Attached: download.png (220x229, 9K)

>Support for trade wars
>Support for free markets

Pick only one.

Keep on keeping on, mfg bro. I hope you make bank.

Attached: image.jpg (744x478, 89K)

pretty interesting, do you have a link to the report?

I certainly love shitting all over liberals, but they are not the future, they are the past. I assume that there will be no blue wave. Given the way Trump is skull fucking Avenatti and Warren, I am pretty sure he is going to win 2020.

But the future is otherwise unknown. Bros what do you see when you look forward?

If this means we can kill chinks I’m all for it. They are worse than Jews.

China doesn't have to do notting yet, the US trade deficit isn't shrinking in spite of tariffs, tax cuts and a strong US dollar offsets it
China and US economies are to intertwined for anything to happen any time in the near term

About time we finally make a move on commie scum the short term is gonna be harsh since the left will make it extremely difficult but the long-term reward would be worth it

Which report? The defense department one?

media.defense.gov/2018/Aug/16/2001955282/-1/-1/1/2018-CHINA-MILITARY-POWER-REPORT.PDF

Countries are stepping up to replace china, thats why trump has been increasing economic ties to India and Africa and building diplomatic relations with them.

Even Obama recognized China as a threat, which was the basis of his "pivot to asia" speech. Many countries are becoming aware of Chinas terrifying economic strategy, and an unseen war is being waged against them now.

this one
>Hudson Institute hosted Dr. Peter Navarro, Director of the White House Office of Trade & Manufacturing Policy (OTMP), to present a new OTMP report on China. The report, released June 19, outlines the economic and national security threats posed to the United States by China’s "Made in China 2025" plan. Through this plan, China has targeted numerous U.S. industries including artificial intelligence, aerospace, transportation, and augmented and virtual reality, many of which have defense applications.

not sure what you want.

whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/FINAL-China-Technology-Report-6.18.18-PDF.pdf

China scares me more than any other nation. They've more than doubled their land holdings in Australia in the last two years alone, they're gaining exponential control here. Their foreign agents are infiltrating our universities, paying our politicians, and sewing disinformation.

N-no they aren't muh waifu

Attached: 20181016_212750.jpg (4032x3024, 3M)

Hope for the best prepare for the worst is what any of us can do we should of been preparing long ago but we been busy with dealing this lefty bullcrap here at home

yeah, that one, thanks

>lets move jobs to Vietnam and India instead
>quality drops even lower
BASED AND REPILLED

dont be scared user. china has like 5 different cultures that dont always get along. Trumps pressure might ruin them and split the country into 5 nations.

lindsey lohan cries about china and a lost BMW factory in her home town of bumfuck nowhere
youtube.com/watch?v=XlQUdTk7Alw&frags=pl

budget deficit 782 billion under trump for 1 year
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-06/trump-s-first-annual-budget-deficit-seen-as-widest-since-2012?srnd=premium

china stops buying american oil and in july of 2018 they had bought 12 million barrels
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-05/china-slams-brakes-on-u-s-crude-oil-imports-amid-trade-tensions

trade deficit increase with china in july mid trade war talks
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-05/u-s-trade-gap-widens-most-since-2015-china-deficit-hits-record?srnd=economics-vp

OP is painfully unaware of how little america will "win" from this. i think he will have to be educated .this election cycle means nothing. what do you do come febuary when its all over and america has gained nothing but lost various things? any answer of then then neck yourself will be laughed at

If you get cancer, kill a traitor politician before you die anyway.

If you are over 35 w/o any kids, kill them now.

oh what a coincidence bloomberg announces he might run against Trump and his paper trashes him.
you know we just set a record for tax revenue? thought u dems said tax cuts bad?
Debt level happens to be the same as when he took office also, btw. ur sources are shit.

how much % is chinas stockmarket down by this year? 37%?

>Thinkingemoji.jpg

hmmm wonder who's behind this post

There have been some russiabros commenting that Russia is a natural partner to China, in that China needs raw materials, and Russia has lots. I think Russia gets the short end of the stick in that arrangement, but anyway Russia has such a small economy (between Canada and Korea in size & $1.7T to China's $14T, economy) I don't see how that pairing causes immediate trouble - even IF Russian and Chinese interests were fully aligned.

Actually India, Vietnam, and Africa, have all rapidly industrialized, especially India, Indias growth and technological advancement is actually mirroring Japans tech and manufacturing boom in the 80s, all these places would be way better to manufacture in in china if we have to manufacture outside somewhere outside our nations, but we're also seeing rapid re-industrialization of first world countries too, presumably because of the economic war with China.

Yezzir, company is throwing more OT at me than I want right now and Im waiting for these shops to start getting more desperate for talent. Most of them are trying to turn every job into an extremely structured, efficient button pushing job by looking at assembly line type optimization. This can work to some degree but if you don't train these guys to be able to identify noises, machining processes and trouble shooting youre just ending up with crashed machines, tooling and scrap parts because they werent paying attention. Previous shop owners son wanted to hire pizza delivery drivers to run +/- .0005 work. Not gunna happen.

Its not so much China as a people as it is the Chinese government, which is monolithic. They've introduced insane control measures over there and have new technology being rolled out like their social credit system which makes fighting the government near impossible. The Chinese people are also incredibly apathetic, its unlikely we're going to see China fracture again just because of how they have been manipulated.

Yeah Ill just get them with my boomerang

you bloomberg article clearly says revenues did not rise from last year. big lie, read this shill.
investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-tax-cuts-revenues-record-high-april-paying-for-themselves/

bump

Chinese people most certainly are nationalistic and antagonistic against the west. Have you ever seen that rap video “stupid foreigner?”

I picked a shit time to launch this thread, but man this stuff has been bothering me.

Bloomberg might have a shot, except he has never been able to form a connection to anyone outside NYC. I remember getting Business Week for free for years after he purchased it and used it as his own personal propaganda outlet. Some of the articles were eye-rolling bad.

chiynas fortunes seem to be changing

did you read this report on how chiyna is ripping us of in trade fren?

Yes! sorry I missed this. This really hearkens back to the cold war and the various blocks.

What I find interesting about this is what a profound miscalculation this represents. Did the CCP really think they could suck everything away without any sort of response? That one day the west would wake up naked sitting on the ground and helpless as a baby?

The US and the west had just completed winning the cold war against the soviets - a 40 year long concerted effort, then really embraced China.

They have got to be smoking their own supply.

>its unlikely we're going to see China fracture again just because of how they have been manipulated.
marketwatch.com/investing/index/shcomp?countrycode=cn

it's down 22% on the year, and at its lowest in 3 years

>What I find interesting about this is what a profound miscalculation this represents. Did the CCP really think they could suck everything away without any sort of response? That one day the west would wake up naked sitting on the ground and helpless as a baby?
apparantly, I wonder how we're going to fix it all though?

>Replacing the whole demands of the American consumer market with locally-made stuff will take time, though.
we need to focus on quality products that last forever, the planned obsolescence of products is a moronic strategy, that extra effort could be used to produce wealth in a much more logical way, asteroid mining

you guys are fucked, fix your reactor leak dumb ass

China is redpilled and should be supported since by their mongoloid nature alone they’re exempt from Jewish attempts of subterfuge. A Jew can never mask themselves as Chinese, they’re incorruptible.

>Chinese government,
you literally have to cut your balls off to join

>apparantly, I wonder how we're going to fix it all though?

If I had to guess, it will be one day at a time with a lot of back and forth over decades The tariffs would be the first step, and probably right now the Chinese are holding back on a response to see if R's win continued support through the midterms. Provided no blue wave, a week or two after the midterms we would see a Chinese response.

But maybe the US should start treating all contact with China in a much more adversarial way. For example really vetting chinese students, snuggle up to Taiwan a little more, work with Japan, Vietnam, Korea, etc to make sure they are strong.

That report sure makes it look like China views the US as an adversary; maybe we are being stupid thinking we could be frens and make shitloads of money together.

>China is redpilled
fuck China, they're scum, when they have a famine they eat their little girls

>commie
>globalist
checks out