I vote

>I vote

Attached: 12435353423.png (323x384, 24K)

>surely trump is not a jewish puppet

Attached: wr2eyufa95s11.jpg (1063x1080, 109K)

>the jews control earth

Attached: 12435543634543.png (505x384, 6K)

This
Modern democracy is literally partisan my tribe versus yours identity politics garbage that isn’t conducive to the happiness and security of the population.
If you contribute to this system you are just sustaining it

Pretty based. We must support our tribe without getting bogged down with such nonsense.

Voting is a construct of white supremacy and should be boycotted by righteous people of color.

voting really is an NPC action

>no u
Although you are right, Trump is a Jewish puppet, read this.
The meme is based on not having an inner monologue, making the person far more susceptible to the most prevalent and loudest voice (Because they don't question anything) which in our modern day is the media. The media is currently strong left leaning, which means those NPCs(people without monologue) tend to be swayed by the mass media. It's incorrect to say, "Right wingers are the real NPCs" as they do not have control of the mass media. They are the ones who, despite all the propaganda bombarding them everyday constantly, were still able to question the narrative and arrive at a separate conclusion from the mass media.
That being said, it is still possible for right wingers to be NPCs(And most of them are to an extent) within their own communities. It's a matter of how much you let yourself be an NPC (This could correlate to the fact that people use inner monologue to varying degrees in the study) When you look at the average r/The_Donald user you'll notice their NPC behavior begins where their tolerance for beliefs end. Some people believe everything with no question like leftists, some people question a little bit of the narrative and become centrists. Others will question most of the media narrative like Civic Nationalists, but Trump CivNat supporters will use the same NPC behavior they complain about the second you ask them to apply their "Critical thinking/ Questioning" to the Jewish Question. A good example are CivNats who have never looked into holocaust denial, versus those who have looked into it but still beleive it.
I think these varying ideologies may correlate with the rates of inner monologue discussed in the study. For example something like this ~, 0% Hard Left, 50% Centrist, 75% CivNat, 100% NatSoc.

Tribalism makes people happier. CivNat makes people sad statistically.

>I human

Attached: 1539770183885.jpg (994x893, 119K)

base-...
and you started the thread so good
sad

Attached: 1526590944901.jpg (1200x1689, 174K)

ha ha i agree that orange man is bad fellow jew

>implying most of Jow Forums posters aren't the victim of Jow Forums brainwashing.

>no u
It doesn't work that way, they chose the opinions of Jow Forums over the Mainstream Mass Media they've been bombarded with since they were kids.

See

I will vote YES for all measures!
>

Attached: 250px-Oregon_election_results-DATA_MISSING.svg.png (250x242, 22K)

>dont let your voice be heard
>you'll be happier

Attached: 1539355563074m.jpg (1024x563, 66K)

based and redpilled

Attached: DpgzvJbX4AYSZYr.jpg (994x587, 67K)

Although it's clear that you can leave bigger impact by gaining social influence and lobbying, it's doesn't mean that you shouldn't vote.

So someone who reasonably came to the same conclusions as someone of CNN with an absence of left wing influence would be considered a PC or are they NPC's by default because their left wing?

>voting is important user
>even if you don't know who to vote for you should vote
>vote blank if you have to
>it's good to show your presence with protest votes
>just go and vote

Attached: 1538673325303.jpg (250x229, 21K)

>So someone who reasonably came to the same conclusions as someone of CNN with an absence of left wing influence would be considered a PC
If they are presented a left wing idea, question it with inner monologue, and come to the conclusion that it's true, then they are just a low IQ PC

>Yes goyim don't vote for your preffered candidate... Just let the left vote... thanks
Hmm

it really is pointless. all the candidates are millionaires. we live under a literal oligarchy full of nigger cattle.

>Yes goyim democracy is good, just vote for the conservatives, they'll lower immigration and roll back degeneracy!
>Oops, the conservatives won but immigration is higher than it was under the leftists and gay marriage passed anyway.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

You vote for the lesser of two evils, how new are you?