Faggets Id'd by fingers

>Study finds women with more 'male' hands - where the ring and index digits are of different sizes - 'are more likely to be lesbian'
>Researchers looked at pairs of identical twins where one of each set was straight
The homosexual twin tended to have a more 'male' hand with differing fingers
Essex University scientists said the differences may be determined in the womb
The length of a person's fingers could provide a clue to their sexuality, with women whose ring fingers are longer than their index digits more likely to be lesbian, a study has suggested.

>Researchers at Essex University looked at sets of identical twins where one of the siblings was heterosexual.

>They found that the homosexual twin tended to have a greater difference between the length of their index and ring finger, with the difference most pronounced among women.

>Previous research has indicated that exposure to the male hormone testosterone in the womb could be linked to differences in finger length and also to sexuality.
>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6285233/Length-ring-index-fingers-reveal-sexuality.html

Attached: Screenshot_20181017-092212_Chrome.jpg (1438x1806, 815K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28374065
web.archive.org/web/20170110070142/https://genetiker.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/the-cause-of-homosexuality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So women who are more masculine (unattractive) tend to engage in homosexuality more often because they can't find an attractive man to love them? Tell us more.

This is proof that lindsey graham is not gay.

Attached: hand-model.jpg (2290x1322, 382K)

everyone fucking knew this when they were 10 years old

>have slightly longer ring finger
>heterosexual
>married

Well it said more likely, not a shoe in, fortunately.

Someone post that average lesbian vs average heterosexual face image. The lesbos are way hotter on average.

In the closet? Next you will have kids to pretend that you are not gay.

b8

The study only makes conclusions on women, not men.

that's for women dummy. Men who have longer ring fingers are more likely to be heterosexual.

interesting, as for men that same metric states
that your ring finger should be longer than your index finger as a sign of testosterone.

B8?

Attached: EWKURLHCJA3UFG4C4JXNNPOZPM.jpg (480x466, 17K)

This is for women only you numb nuts. Having a longer ring finger than your index means you were exposed to more testosterone in the womb.

So this article is the opposite for men.

damn if I we a woman I would be gay for men...

Attached: mario time.png (625x468, 316K)

>Have heterosexual fingers
>Am bi-sexual but lean heavily towards men

>Dominant hand has a shorter ring finger
>Other hand has a longer one
What does this mean? One of my hands is gay?

Nah. No reason to be closeted on fucking Jow Forums of all places.

Maybe there's degrees to it, depending on how much longer the ring finger is. Might see it on FtM trannies, too.

Cut it off. It will spread if you don't.

Wait, what if your index finger is longer than your ring finger? Is this not a common thing?

Attached: image.jpg (469x464, 48K)

>neither of these apply to me
>my index finger is bigger than my ring finger

What does that mean? Am i some magical sexuality not yet found?

Based and redpilled

>that vague outline of glasses the gays have that isn't present on the straights

So having masculine hands means you are gay?

>right hand has longer ring finger than index finger
>left hand is same but not by as much
>but my right hand gives me a handjob several times a day
Almonds activated

shiiiiee u gay, son

For women it is. For men=low testosterone.
It generally means that the fetus was introduced to low testosterone but correlates with men having lower t

Haha I have been thinking about this for a long long time
l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their musky scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

Oh fugg my fingers!

>girls with man hands can't get guys
>man-hands must mean faggotry

Hear that women? Born with big hands and you're automatically a faggot.

Attached: cat2.jpg (572x621, 104K)

>more likely
Fuck you cunt

Iv heard of this before, supposedly, statistically this is the case, but so far the people I have met, that are known gays seem to demonstrate this to be untrue.

Don’t all men have longer ring finger?

oh look, the new pseudoscience for women to get behind and think they're wearing a fucking lab coat while they 'study' their horoscopes, jesus fucking christ.

>in another study, scientists claim that birds with black and white colorings are more likely to be penguins

Have they done a study on childhood sexual abuse and likelihood of homosexuality? No? Aww, why not?

i have both a faggot hand and a straight hand

what now

My hands look pretty gay according to the infograph

It's called the 2D:4D ratio. Men with longer ring fingers than index fingers were likely exposed to more testosterone in the womb and vice versa.

only masturbate with the gay hand so you don't corrupt the straight one

Exactly. This knowledge has been around for decades.

So gay people are more attractive and non-gays are mexicans and ugly people?

the rule is the opposite for men, that hand is feminine as fuck

Attached: 1539CF32-4341-4F99-9ADF-36C2957CCC7B.gif (300x300, 529K)

lesbian girl is really pretty

this article is right

if you are male and fingering female you are straight
if you are male and getting fingered you are gay

The picture is based on FEMALE sexuality you dumbasses. For a MALE a longer ring finger is a sign of MORE testosterone and are more than likely straight. Fucking Christ everyone in this thread is a brain-dead literal fucking retard.

Attached: 1520681883726.jpg (720x405, 27K)

>dainty hand

Are the "glasses" actually glasses or are they rings under the eyes from stress, drug use, and sexual excess

actual glasses
are you retarded? No one has this kind of glasses

So what if the woman's index finger is longer than the ring finger?

My ringfinger is 1,5cm longer than my index finger. Hetero as fuck, but my brain pretty much that of a guy. Meats over sweets, real over feels. I think "Biohistory" had something about why mothers produce freaks like me, like higher stress.

Attached: 17352362_10210064691388887_3520820074947072720_n.jpg (480x245, 17K)

Dude, I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have the gay.

This was brought up by MatPat a long time ago and got a lot of popularity from it.

gNoggin then made a video response to it and pointed out this doesn't prove you're a homosexual if your ring finger is shorter or longer than your index.

You might be more feminine if you're a guy with a shorter ring finger, or more masculine as a woman with a longer ring finger, but it doesn't make you gay.

I have a index finger longer than my ring finger, but I'm metrosexual.
>mfw people call me gay when I'm basically just a JoJo character

Attached: yare yare daze.png (739x707, 766K)

Fags are created by fags molesting/abusing people, it isn't genetic.
> looked at sets of identical twins where one of the siblings was heterosexual.
Guarantee that the fag twin was abused and the normal one wasn't.

>tfw no German man-brain gf

If your index and ring fingers are the same size you're heterosexual. If you index finger is shorter than your ring finger, you're gay.

What if your index finger is longer than your ring finger? Are you anti-gay? SUPER CHAD not gay? Asking for no particular reason.

Attached: FingerSizeMeansYoureGay.png (1972x722, 1.96M)

Other way around fags. For males the ring finger is usually longer because it's due to testosterone

Were these all the same age? Because younger people tend to be more willing to identify as gay

straight

Read this, niggas

Attached: ATTENTION ATTENTION.png (1125x1503, 69K)

My ring finger is currently up a trap's braphole. Does this mean I'm gay?

I hate men but a trap with no body hair and a cute face is attractive as fuck. I have a longer ring finger than my pointers, but that's just due to very high test

Longer ring finger indicates more prenatal testosterone.

>open thread
>lol lemme check
>looks at hands
>shit turns out I'm a faggot

what do

Attached: rapey.jpg (1000x625, 67K)

Total fag if you're a dude

Does this apply to women?

How many of you looked at your hands?

If your ring finger is longer than your index finger it means you have higher testosterone.

Handlets BTFO, also does this prove that faggotry is a hormonal issue and not caused by genetics?

Awww shit I'm a fag!!! I better start sucking dicks now

Attached: dea85fda-121f-436d-bf28-16687741d391.gif (400x224, 659K)

>There is no correlation between race and intelligence
>But we can tell your sexual orientation by the length between your fingers

Read thisIt is only in females, men have usually the opposite
For example there was another study which proved that the first born son is less likely to be gay, than the second or third.
It is about social position and males who should be higher in natural social positions have better chance of getting a woman and males who were left over, are more likely to become gays afterward

Read this

Check out Progesteron, it's shown to cause bisexuality and homosexuality if foetuses are exposed to it. It's also one of the main ingredient in contraceptive pills and those hormones don't get filtered out through the water system. This means every woman on the pill will piss out hormones into the water which the goverment will leave there and sell you as drinkable.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28374065

shit I’m a FAGGOT

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.46M)

You do understand that it's the opposite for men right? So since his index finger is longer then his ring finger, he's MORE likely to be a faggot.

only if you are a female, faggot
if you are male, then it is more likely that you are straight

michelle obama btfo

>For example there was another study which proved that the first born son is less likely to be gay, than the second or third.
It's suspected due to certain anti-bodies which the foetus produces while in the womb which fuck up the next born male, doesn't affect the females tho. Again a oerfect example why long lost traditions of prefering the first born male were correct.

why don't people do these studies to determine race?
everything i always so fag centric

looks like a chimpanzee's foot

what the fucks wrong with you, nigga?

Attached: 1528395169974.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Just noticed how mine don't look a thing like his pozzed hands.

interesting how the composite gay face has no beard and we are told that beards are for fags, lo and behold hipster fags have co-opted the beard to subvert it.

niggers are more likely to be gay
It is complicated BUT on average
This article should explain this well
web.archive.org/web/20170110070142/https://genetiker.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/the-cause-of-homosexuality/
>These results strongly support the idea that homosexuality is increasingly likely to be present as population pressure increases. The percentages demonstrating the presence of homosexuality: 0 (Low, hunting and gathering), 33 (Low, hunting, gathering, and fishing), 44 (Medium, Horticulture, etc.), 57 (High, Intensive agriculture) demonstrate a marked correlation between the presence of homosexuality and the intensity of a society’s adaptation to the environment. That none of the exclusively hunter-gatherer societies had any significant manifestations of homosexuality is particularly noteworthy, especially considering that over half of high population pressure societies have significant expressions of homosexuality in their culture.

Mediterraneans in the Near East started practicing agriculture 11,000 years ago.

Mongoloids in China started practicing agriculture 9000 years ago.

Mediterraneans in southeastern Europe starting practicing agriculture 9000 years ago, but it took another 3000 years for agriculture to spread all the way to the Nordics in the northernmost parts of Europe.

Negroids and Amerindians didn’t start practicing agriculture until 5000 to 4000 years ago.

This means that Negroids and Amerindians have had 6000 to 7000 years less time to adapt to the harmful effects of an agricultural diet than Mediterraneans have had, 4000 to 5000 years less than non-Amerindian Mongoloids have had, and at least 1000 to 2000 years less than Nordics have had.

This means that people naturally are not gay
When they first emmigrate to civilization, they became gay, then the gays don't have offspring and later there will be no gays left

my ring finger is shorter than my index. what does that mean?

you are more likely to be schizophrenic or gay

Your masturbating hand is gay.

Seems about as legit as facebook articles telling you what your personality is based on eye colour.

Shit I'm gay then

Looks like that north European claw hand disease.

This thread shows perfectly that people only read the OP's post and then post without reading more
It will result in retarded comments and that slide threads will show up more time

Next time when Vinnie asks his money I bet you have them without excuses.

Evidenced by the amount of males in here posting "hurr my hand is like lesbian one in picture, it says i'm gay durr".

It's "faggettes", not "faggets".

Oh shit good thing I read your post, I was about to go suck some cocks. Whew, you saved me there.

Attached: 1539738199980.jpg (709x595, 156K)

You're a fag

Same user

You have to measure from the crease in the skin at the base of your fingers. I didn't know that and for the longest time I thought this story was bunk, since I was getting digit ratios that not only didn't match my personality, but they were like two standard deviations away from the study's average.

On remeasuring my digit ratio is average for males.

These are the hands of a hetrosexual!

Attached: IMG_20181017_095307.jpg (2592x4608, 2.26M)

muh positive canthal tilt fags (literally fags) BTFO