The Walking Dead: Pozzed

Anyone follow The Walking Dead? Notice how pozzed it's become over the last couple of seasons? I just finished watching Episode 1, Season 9 and Rick, the White dude, wakes up in bed with Macbone, a Black woman. Then, there's Maggie, the leader, who executes a White male at the end. Episode 2 shows two more White women with Black men, lesbians and of course there are the lesbian couple and a faggot who lost his homo boyfriend. I asked a few normies about this, and they blew me off and pretty said that they don't see it the way I do. In other words, normies don't even think about that fact that they're being socially programmed and engineered through this bullshit content.

Attached: Walking Dead 1.jpg (620x420, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought season 1 & 2 were good and they should have finished the show with them living out their days safe and secure within the prison compound.

Your fault for continuing to watch it beyond the first half of Season 2

Have you even read the comics or watched the whole series?
All the niggers, mexicans and fags die.
Stop being a neckbearded tinfoil shit.

yeah its become obvious as fuck with the agenda

>michonne and rick
>dread nigger and carol
if youve seen episode 2 its also now:
>garbage bitch and reverend

also garbage bitch starts unzipping reverends pants so apparently a Man of God is fornicating too. how nice and progressive.

This garbage is still going?

Agreed
Yeah the show is completely pozzed.

When was it ever NOT pozzed? I can believe it's gotten worse, but it was never non-pozzed.

they even made gayboy more optimized at faggot acts by chopping his arm off. now he can use his stump like a dildo for massive fisting action.

Imagine you had a spigot that when turned on, money flowed from it. Now you can turn the spigot off at any time, but you can't turn it back on. Are you going to turn the spigot off just because it stops looking pretty?

The show, much like the graphic novel, doesn't know when to end

>I only bought it cause I wanted the bag.

Attached: IMG_20181005_184921456_LL.jpg (4000x2457, 1.95M)

WHAT A SILLY ZOMBIE SHOW, ONLY NPC'S ARE AMUSED BY IT

Yeah. I've already stopped watching Netflix, and basically can't watch TV anymore. I've reached a point now where the poz is just so obvious to me. In a way, I guess I can see how plugged in normies don't notice it all.

Attached: Carol & King Ezekiel.jpg (620x420, 220K)

If you read the comics you wouldn't be surprised. It the same dumb disgusting shit.

Keep quiet you piece of trash.

> (OP)
>This garbage is still going?
Ha! I read an article a couple of days ago where the creators are planning another 10 years of this shit. No joke.

Funny that all couples on this show are racially mixed. The only whites couples are gays and lesbians. Imagine that...

Read Earth Abides by George Stewart, written in 1949. In it he covers the theme of miscegenation as it relates to post-apocalypse.

The only people watching this shite is people who are absolute dummies.

I quit watching like 3-4 years ago. Looks like I made the right choice. Wow.

Once they let go of Frank Darabont it got painfully boring

It's a soap opera with zombies, running on and on, with no end in sight.

>if youve seen episode 2 its also now:
>>garbage bitch and reverend
>also garbage bitch starts unzipping reverends pants so apparently a Man of God is fornicating too. how nice and progressive.
Yeah! I just watched that part a few minutes ago. The White woman starts rubbing the Black priest's hands in kind of a prolonged, sexual way. Unbelievable. The show now portrays White female coal burners as something very normal and common. I think they also have a Muslim women with a Chink, too. The big fat Chink work worked for King Ezekiel.

its fucking true lmao wtf

go on...

i still like it. its the only show i watch now and most likely my last. i cant watch tv anymore because of (((you know what))). i didnt even get into game of thrones...every transition was a sex scene.

the last shows i finished was House and Prison Break

I know, once you have taken enough redpills you see world differently, you see truth. Then it seems so absurd to see what those, still "sleeping" are doing.

Attached: 1539766504387.gif (387x305, 499K)

I can't believe there are people out there who know about the existence of Jow Forums and yet watch these soap operas for housewives. Absolutely degenerate.

>turn off the TV
>TURN OFF THE TV

Unless you just have an affinity for having niggers shoved down your throat.

Attached: 2-512.png (231x279, 13K)

Just a coincidence, goy. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN NOTICE THESE THINGS, HUH? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

Season 2 was pretty good actually, humanizing White rednecks.

>The only whites couples are gays and lesbians. Imagine that.
Interesting, yeah, the two fags were White and the Lesbians are White. The show makes it seem like miscegenation is just normal and very common.

White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: 1539622280940.png (885x585, 1.29M)

>Read Earth Abides by George Stewart, written in 1949. In it he covers the theme of miscegenation
Never heard of him. I'll check it out.

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

The books weren’t nearly this pozzed but characters have died or survived in different order. Andrea and Rick got together in the book and Michonne went with Ezekial. Carol was long dead since the prison.

If it's on TV it's pozzed

Attached: 3f9655dd0844741c6b1984b09d21fd0c25d70b76d5bb166b1ac8a97cfbd7b83b.jpg (900x1259, 295K)

The show died with Shane. Great two seasons though.

>I quit watching like 3-4 years ago.
Another show I quit watching due to the poz was Westworld. It turned to shit fast, also. And I definitely cannot watch Saturday Night Live anymore. Watching the clips in the news that I occasionally see just pisses me off now.

she unzips his dick legit
even maggie is racemixed. its laughable. IRL maggie would be sucking ricks dick not some headcased chink.

rich chooses to fuck michonne when pic related is around? ya right

Attached: beth.jpg (1000x563, 294K)

>game of thrones...every transition was a sex scene.
Every time I see a sex scene in Game of Thrones, I think that it must be for women. Men want to see the planning and prep for a battle and then the ultimate fight. I download the shows, and when a sex scene comes on, I fast foward that stupid shit.

I remember that they execute a sleazy guy partly because he's banging the retarded girl. Ish didn't want mongo children in his tribe, thank you very much. Plus, the sleazy guy brought that virus with him that killed Joey.

>Read Earth Abides by George Stewart, written in 1949. In it he covers the theme of miscegenation

no it dosent. His kids were all blond.

Got it. gen.lib.rus.ec/ had a copy.

Attached: HD_101236974_01.jpg (1000x1000, 93K)

Show was good. Jumped the shark at terminus for sure.

Rick kind of looks like Jordan Peterson in this image

It's pure fucking trash at this point.

The only relationships that are forming are either faggots or mix raced.

Too many Mary Sues to even count

I'm cheering for the zombies at this point.

Attached: Alex Rush.jpg (640x427, 30K)

(((They))) are making it impossible to enjoy anything.

Dr Who tools around the 83% white UK and picks up 3 browns and one old white man as a crew by random chance.

Don't mind she's a woman, but she's Blacked too..

Housewives don't exist anymore, bub.

What really troubles me about the walking dead is while it might have an appropriate amount of mixed raced relationships and strong independent black women; there isnt any homosexuality or transgendered people being represented, so clearly this show is anti-semitic.

We need to secure a future for the LGBT+i community against zombies.
Also the Zombies are a little too dark skinned for me, this could be racist, or an allegorical of immigrants.
Obviously the apocalyspe would actually be zombies of patriarchal white oppression, so the Zombies need to be wearing whiter makeup.

t. Sheklesteinberg (tv critic)

>maggie is racemixed.
Shit, I totally forgot about Glen. Yeah, Glen was a Gook. So Maggie's baby is part Gook. Another example that I'd forgotten about. So many of the main female characters are engaged in miscegenation.

kike

I pointed out to my dad the over-representation of mixed couples in commercials, movies, and TV and he blew it off, but then it occurred to him that he doesn't see it in real life nearly as much as on television. Now it bugs him. Not because he's racist, but because he noticed that they're jamming something down our throats.

They teased that Darrel was gonna bed that cutie, but he turns out to take so long he friend zones himself.

Add to this that these try hard characters added to please liberals are terrible and feel very much out of place. Can't stand the fat lesbian bitch, this obese shit wouldn't last a minute if shit hit the fan and yet we are supposed to believe that she's so tough, ridiculous, it just doesn't work.

it was cool for a few seasons and I don't know if I want to waste any more gray matter on it

i started at the comic where the nigger and white bitch start fucking in the prison. i was done.

he does bed her in the comic

Actually there are many faggots and lesbians. Strong transgendered persons are probably coming soon.

I don't care if a white chad fucks a negress and makes her raise a literal white child
it's everything else you described that annoys me.
The whole episode about how a faggot lost his faggot boyfriend, crying endlessly, as if I'm supposed to care. Lesbians too, what a circus.

Attached: 112807784.jpg (516x516, 69K)

Stopped watching after the Governor was taken out. Only interesting character in the whole show aside from Merle.

Attached: wdg.jpg (3600x2400, 1.14M)

better splain'

also something else, I bet white people are over represented as Zombies. Im going watch all 8 seasons on fast forward and do a running tally of how many white zombies verses other racial groups.

IT'S OK TO BE
WHITE
IN A
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

all the racial groups aside from the current survivors died of aids before the zombie outbreak

>Daryl
>comic
Pick one.

Rick (w) Michonne (b)
Carol (w) Ezekiel (b)
Maggie (w) Glenn (c) mixed child

watch up goy

Addendum if you think walking dead is bad, you should watch this (pic).
Last three people alive

>white woman
>white man
>black man.

hmm whose going to save the human race??
tell me McSheklesteinberg.

Attached: nig595959.jpg (525x632, 77K)

stopped watching it after the governor arc.

TFW you will never hug that cute loli and give her candy. Why even live?

Attached: _evrF4Ym.jpg (400x400, 32K)

The walking dead is and always has been for the brainless NPC crowd. I hope the Tarman eats them people's brains. That is of course if any of the people that watch that stupid shit had a brain.

Attached: 246940983010202.gif (500x267, 514K)

Rome was good, same with the wire. GOT is cancer now.

Neither of them are in the comic.

Daryl (late 30's) and that young girl episode was creepy, some paedo writer's fantasy no doubt

>Strong transgendered persons are probably coming soon.
That's good.
They should show how often they need to diulate their gapping penis-vaginas while killing Zombies.
So empowering!

>Canonically it's only been 3 and a half years since Rick woke up
>Season 1 to the end of season 8 takes place in the span of two years
>Season 9 has an 18 month time skip

Normies would say that the show is imitating real life. They don't realize that long ago media began creating and agitating this faggotry and normies emulate and propagate it like mindless zombies.

She was in her mid teens. If the story was trying for any kind of realism, a guy like Daryl would FOR SURE hook up with a girl like that.

yes i noticed it too

No one reads the comics of anything because comics are for fucking nerds.

Preach on brother user.

He and Negan are my favorite characters both in the show and the comics.
But then comes the main cast who wants to fuck everything that works because of their (((ideals)))

Seen 9x02?

add Garbage bitch with the reverend.

Truth

see how rick group is the left and how Negan group was the right

That's true
Rick is with the white girl in the comics

Had I been in that hellhole, I would have groomed her ASAP.

Show is endless cucking its kind of a comedy
>1 and 2
Rick wakes up after coma and eventually realizes his wife had sex with best friend and is pregnant.
>3 and 4
Rick cant hold down the prison, old man tries to help but chad governor secures plebs to fight for him and a motherfucking tank. Rick loses a nice stronghold, wife gets killed by zombie. Rick manages to kill governor but loses a lot.
>5 and 6
Pleb idiots that were governors footsoldiers that surivived are now ricks burden. Had to deal with retarded psycho cops chilling in hospital that cant negotiate like adults, had his mental health shattered dealing with cannibals since rest of group other then carol were being bitches. Has to do dirty work for lazyass alexandria folk, gets blamed for shit when things went down, takes heat for attack on satellite place, trolled by negan when the rest of his people went back home.
>7 and 8
Forced into being commander in war, has to get help from whiny oceanside women, autistic asshole trash people, traitor hilltop, lame nigga kingdom people. Alexandria becomes negan's personal target most of the time.

Heres to his peaceful death to end his cucking and negan leaving the prison to make all the whining people on the show bend the knee.

Attached: come on now.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Thanks for the suggestion user. Looks like a pretty dope movie from the trailer.

Attached: 1539552897262.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Do you somehow think that black people and faggots will be absent in the event of an apocalypse?

I liked the part where negan and ramsay bolton took winterfell from the flood.

actually yes. blacks till be starved within a week

the faggots, if white, might survive for a while but the HIV meds will dry up right quick.

RARE
Also cheers brother.

Dunno why but am breaking up over thrash bitch and asshole trash people.

Attached: bd0.jpg (445x720, 88K)

let me guess
>white guy dies
>black guy fucks roastie
how'd i do?

You get a gold star user.

Attached: Gold-star.png (845x882, 251K)

Hollywood always forgets about diversity when it comes to the bad guys. never seen so many blind murderers and rapists in my life than when I watched tv. that shit fucks with you even when your guard is up. get the one-eyed jew out of your house.

after not watching for a little while, everything on tv looks vulgar as fuck. try it.

Blacks would mostly die out, probably within a couple months. Maybe 10% of their population would survive in areas that are already heavily black, but due to being so fucking stupid and violent would mostly kill/starve themselves

Most gays would probably just revert back to normal. Take away the extravagance and surplus of the modern age and people will for the most part stop being gay.

Well it's a zombie apocalypse though. Most humans are dead. You have to pick the (much) lesser of two evils and racemix to increase your numbers. It's not science. It's survival.

Do you all seriously discuss politcs and agendas of todays world in a fictional apocalyptic scenario?

Attached: 1536086504593.jpg (236x223, 10K)

>being this much of a kike

You showed me

So you agree with op then some they just black washed characters?
Okay.