>tfw you get yiur dick chopped off to make a vagina but it doesnt work

Jazzy had to go back in forna second operation to re-reconstruct his flesh would. Say something nice about him.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6282045/Trans-teen-Jazz-Jennings-needed-second-procedure-complications-genital-overhaul.html

Attached: 5092386-0-image-a-2_1539697809002.jpg (308x185, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhgh0_5ochE
archive.is/YbLYO
redice.tv/news/jazz-jennings-and-the-zio-conspiracy-of-transgender-kids
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks more and more like danny devito with each day.

How long until he kills himself?

Someone should publicly decapitate the parents

Attached: 1539103575900.gif (202x360, 2.2M)

>Say something nice about him.

He has 2 belly buttons now.

I wonder if they could install a vagina in my hand?

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: Lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

this surgery shit never makes the person better. its like telling a socially anxious person to start lifting. they get big but it does nothing to effect their social anxiety

did he finally cut his dick off?? oh my god!!!!!

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-10-09-20h00m06s387.png (720x304, 243K)

>1 post by this id
stop falling for these threads, nufagz

>flesh would
I would

you dumbazz this thread just started. go fuck jazz up his fake pussy!!!!

>'They’re using the tissue I have, the peritoneum, and they may take a skin graft as well. I say it's going to be like a patchwork vagina, Franken-vagina,' she added

He’s getting fatter by the day. Probably before Trump leaves office

archive, ples

I wonder if stemcell injections grafted from the person's own blood cells could regrow the feminine asshole back into a masculine penis

witnessed

Attached: F81DE601-8125-40F3-B15E-022D60D64F6B.jpg (958x997, 119K)

Hopefully it doesn't work out, and SHe/xer/tranny will be put out of it's/their/tranny misery.

Honestly I don't think it should be offensive to say transsexuals shouldn't get "bottom surgery".
It's really showing concern for the transsexuals well being.
Not only is it not what they imagined, because frankly surgeons can't even make fake boobs that look right let alone something as complex as a dick or vagina, but no one is going to want to be with a post-op.
Literally the only people who like transsexuals are fetishists and they like them the way they are.
Not even those fetishists want to fuck a literal gaping wound.
It's really doing transsexuals a disservice by encouraging surgery, there's literally no reason why they can't live as the opposite gender but with their genitals intact.

>its like telling a socially anxious person to start lifting. they get big but it does nothing to effect their social anxiety
No, a socially anxious person who begins to exercise regularly and puts on muscle mass will feel better about themselves and life in general. However telling a socially anxious person to work out will probably result in them fearing going to the gym from social anxiety and feeling guilty about not going to the gym.

This is like giving an insecure lankelet surgical implants that look a little like muscles from a distance. They don't actually give him higher value or confidence and instead make him a mutilated freak.

how do these people even get sexual pleasure when they chop of their dick? they don't even have a clit or inner vagina feels.
do they believe that their fake vagina will feel like a real or what is the delusion behind this?

actual fucking retard, the dicks the best part of a trans girl. makes you remember that they're a male and not really a female. lmfao

Yeah, I totally agree. "Jazz"'s life would be a lot more pleasant if he had accepted being a trap who could only get fugged in his boipussi rather than trying to destroy his dick

Bad analogy. Lifting does incredible shit for social anxiety

Attached: 0C40AE69-C109-4CD4-80B0-3F94C0655F63.jpg (225x225, 25K)

>genital overhaul
TOP FUCKING KEK

literally nightmare fuel

No way ((())) would let this happen. Body doubles would be in place within minutes. You can't allow the mental health topic become public.

They reuse the sensitive bits to make a skin flap somewhat remotely resembling a labia.
In the case of this guy, his Jewish adoptive parents started the HRT too soon. It's literally too small to mutilate.
They used his asshole and some intestinal lining instead. It didn't go to plan.

What a gross Jew.

how about a mouth like Vampire Hunter D

Attached: Left_Hand_Blood_Lustvlcsnap-3525149.png (768x480, 412K)

Poor kid

based lynchian poster

When the hope that the unbearable daily pain will wear of fades away.

Attached: 1539455136595.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Fuck outta here

ooooouch, why would anybody do this man :*(

Time for some tilapia

The absolute horror. This poor kid. What our evil society has done to him. Everyone that has enabled this atrocity will rot in hell.

Every time I see this kid I think about my grandfather who fought the nazis. He fought the forces of Rommel in Africa. He then moved into Italy and France. Fighting to survive every step of the way.

AND FOR WHAT?!? So Americans could watch a show about a little boy getting his dick cut off? All the while he is surrounded by fat, domineering, liberal women including his cunt mother. Even if you watch this show you have committed a crime against humanity and you will rot in fucking hell.

Massage her prostate?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhgh0_5ochE

*inhales*

Attached: 1538658569872.png (440x216, 119K)

Cure with gas.

ACKSHULLY
he has two assholes
archive.is/YbLYO

>be mentally ill faggot
>get fucked in ass by dudes
>engage in other risky behaviors
>mental state continues to degrade
>become convinced that actually other gender
>get dink cut off
>get hole cut in taint
>get asshole tube pulled out
>cut piece off asshole tube
>shove asshole tube into taint hole
>endure hellish recovery period
>sentenced to lifetime of (((hormone therapy)))
>lifetime of battling bodies natural chemistry
>lifetime of dilation, infection
>still biologically male
>still mentally ill faggot
>still getting fucked by dudes in nu-ass

Attached: A60DB0C2-70E9-41F6-BBEE-432F09F45B12.jpg (1242x1753, 809K)

>tfw puberty blockers but you can still see he's actually male

Sex reassignment surgery is a crime.

Attached: camyli_victoria.webm (640x800, 2.26M)

>liberalism is about completely accepting yourself as who you are
>takes dozens of medications and lets doctors cut his dick off
if these people would really be about acceptance, they'd just accept being a feminine man instead of trying to become a woman.
i mean how can you say that you accept yourself, when you take medicine to alter your body?

Because they're mentally ill, and in the case of Jazz, he was not only refused treatment for his mental condition, he was pushed in this direction by his kike adoptive parents, and undoubtedly encouraged in this direction by the show's kike producers.

Probably a week or two after the first time he gets his ass pounded and realizes what a terrible mistake he made.

Should have sticked with his boipussy lmao what a retard

Attached: crows laughing.jpg (800x537, 107K)

Attached: POST OP FAKE HOLE.jpg (676x704, 131K)

>’They’re using the tissue I have, the peritoneum, and they may take a skin graft as well. I say it's going to be like a patchwork vagina, Franken-vagina,' she added.

USA bros, pleas stop using the fake names your jew celebs make up to hide their true identity.

Jazz Jennings is Jaron Bloshinsky.

redice.tv/news/jazz-jennings-and-the-zio-conspiracy-of-transgender-kids

Attached: 1539531467835.jpg (654x468, 59K)

Repent. The end is surely nigh

Attached: 80A42C52-D0F0-4A9B-B752-C9AD82D7B780.jpg (293x236, 45K)

>'They’re using the tissue I have, the peritoneum, and they may take a skin graft as well. I say it's going to be like a patchwork vagina, Franken-vagina,' she added

this is very uncomfortable to watch.

>Body doubles
There's no such thing as body doubles and there never has been.

he has a fucking cloaca.

Attached: trans_memeball.png (900x677, 368K)

This is a good point Norway. Let's use the kikes real names from now on.

>he gets a body double
>it's an actual female
>loses a lot of weight
>shows her natural vagina
>"See everybody? Transexuality is perfectly healthy! I am indistinguishable from a natural born female!"

It is basically a flesh golem at this point

> shitting out his "vagina"
kek
this is going to end well.

Attached: 34-percent-homos.png (500x816, 162K)

looking at this image makes my scrotum hurt

>'They’re using the tissue I have, the peritoneum, >and also, they may take a skin graft as well. I say >it's going to be like a patchwork vagina, >Franken-vagina,' explained Jennings.

What.

>his Jewish adoptive parents
> adoptive parents

S-SAUCE!?!?

DELETE THIS

Why would they chop their dicks off???
No man want to fuck a fake vagina! We can tell it's fake.
At least with a dick there are guys that are into that...

>tfw reading that
NONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: 1498078078131.jpg (720x690, 72K)

>TWO POOPS!?!?

Attached: 3AF84D3C-4481-44CB-9407-E1D09603FB7B.png (2048x1536, 1.91M)

He's not adopted.

That's not a nice thing to say

Painfull to watch

So instead of cute little penis & balls, Jazzy is going to have a bleeding axe wound that’s constantly infected & has to be kept from closing by sticking rods into the hole.

Disgusting.

Get a tilapia vagina for Jazz! Someone start a GoFundMe

Abella Danger's ugly cousin

Gee bill

Attached: JEWHOLE.jpg (362x344, 54K)

His parents are Jewish, no doubt, but is he adopted? He looks exactly like his brothers so I’d doubt that.

just fucking end me, senpai

>No man want to fuck a fake vagina!
Fleshlight sales remain strong

sounds like some punishment invented in hell

Attached: 1527185426114.png (362x259, 105K)

How can anyone look at a tranny’s so-called artificial “vagina” and not be filled with revulsion? It’s as bad as the cartel gore videos.

These people should be considered mentally ill and be given therapy and segregated from normal society.

Attached: 3085F6D4-3D0D-493D-917E-9613A5D0CDD8.jpg (225x225, 16K)

>self-lubricating

Attached: 1469673991328.png (243x232, 109K)

You do know that HollyKikes use body doubles in all of their action productions?
Saddam was well known to use body doubles too.
Why is it difficult for you to fathom a full time actor?

yep hes gonna be part of the 45%

This.

Jazz first shared his story when he was only six years old on the Barbara Walters show.

Attached: jazz.jpg (494x391, 75K)

Pretty close I'd say

Attached: Molech.Zm.-86.-5.jpg (464x500, 151K)

For an end to this abominable evil, let us pray to the Lord.

Lord have mercy.

Attached: IMG_20181011_004207.jpg (857x1134, 180K)

>have zero talents or useful skills
>get famous for chopping your junk off
>can't even get that right
Every time I see a thread on this, I can't help but feel good about life.
I know I am a bad human for smiling at the suffering of another, but I really don't care.

Wait until that male patten baldness kicks in

Attached: 69E267A0-D3EE-4FD3-A8A9-4AFFF3DFDA50.jpg (108x125, 15K)

great post

Attached: 5BBB37D3-884D-486C-B4FC-B6BCAA377D09.jpg (198x451, 35K)

Best post ITT

>7 hours of surgery to gain a second asshole

Attached: hello.jpg (460x417, 31K)

>the wound that never heals

I told you to buy JIFFY not JIF
>smack
B-b-but that doesn’t e-e-exist
>smack
I specifically remember eating JIFFY
>smack
>wife dies

Attached: 42FFEFB9-9D22-435E-9A37-8BCA55913B5E.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Lot of pain behind those eyes..

Attached: 4A13A9F1-AA96-436F-9363-DB9C599C0D0C.jpg (1128x1579, 287K)

I just truly cannot how having the "proper" genitalia is worth it to these people...

It's not like once this boy gets his butthole vagina he's going to be playing the dating field like any other girl. If anything he's even further reduced his dating pool by doing this weird shit. Yet they think it's going to be this magic surgery that updates their character model to a fully functioning female in society.

Primum non nocere.

REAL KIKE NAMES ONLY

NO TV SHIT