"You have scientists on both sides of it. My uncle was a great professor at MIT for many years, Dr. John Trump...

>"You have scientists on both sides of it. My uncle was a great professor at MIT for many years, Dr. John Trump," the president said. "And I didn’t talk to him about this particular subject, but I have a natural instinct for science, and I will say that you have scientists on both sides of the picture."

Allowing this to go on in public is elder abuse

Attached: 90.jpg (1160x773, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/science/2018/10/15/hyperalarming-study-shows-massive-insect-loss/?noredirect=on&utm_source=reddit.com&utm_term=.dfe9dd94634a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It doesn't matter, we won

>policies don't matter
>consequences for human life don't matter
>only winning matters

>THE SKY IS FALLING. CNN TOLD ME SO!

Attached: AgwAlarmistModelsVsRealityForFeedback.jpg (1018x927, 251K)

reminder that trump is from the future and would know better than anyone if global warming is real.
/thread

Attached: trump has a time machine.jpg (867x6091, 1M)

I must get myself a Bavarian timepiece

Attached: giphy (5).gif (480x270, 3.42M)

Trump Tower Strike

Attached: Donald-Trump-John-Titor-lightning-strike-844459.jpg (620x617, 18K)

Attached: barron-trump-time-traveller.png (853x495, 812K)

>believing the in the man-made climate change jew
>posting behind a meme flag

NPC or Jew?

Attached: 1528317441622.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>listen to the fossil fuel corporations not scientists
>trigger people with buzzwords about CNN so you don't have to think

Attached: skeptic realist climate change.gif (813x555, 1.85M)

>man-made climate change jew
do you just dismiss anything you dont like as jewish?
like when your mom makes something for dinner thats not tendies do you call the food jewish?

>Check out my straw-man!
Global warming has become so severe that it's causing temperatures in the past to get lower!

Attached: Ever-growing temperature adjustments.gif (640x480, 90K)

>It's not like "scientists" would lie to keep funding coming in!

Attached: Climate scientists conspiring to alter the temperature history.gif (522x518, 42K)

>only winning matters
Correct.

>check out my straw-man
>it is a straw man to point out that deniers cherrypick data to falsely misrepresent a rising trend in warming
hmm
and I am not sure what you think your gif represents because it shows temperatures rising over time
good self own

>its not like Fossil Fuel corporations would engage in a campaign of denial, obfuscation, and delay copied from the Tobacco industry to protect their profits
>its much more likely that a JPL researcher is getting phat bucks from wind farms in Denmark

Attached: drill.jpg (500x363, 34K)

CIA Gateway Project

Attached: Screenshot_20180927-151140~2.jpg (2027x1080, 507K)

The scientific aspect of the climate debate became irrelevant the moment that alarmism began to spread in the media.
The only aspect that actually matters about it anymore is the way it's used as political weapon by both sides. As it stands, "climate change" regardless of the actual meaning, causes, or effects, is being used by the left to cripple the industry and economy of the west, albeit not often in name or inherent intent, forcibly making those countries less competitive on a geopolitical stage. This is complemented by a vain belief stemming from a lack of understanding of history, that their nations are invincible solely due to the fact that they are the most developed.
Meanwhile, the opposite side takes a stance which varies from reactionary denial, to support for forward-reaching technological advancement with the goal of neutralizing or even reversing the effect.
It's no longer a matter of being pro or anti science. You now choose to either support the crippling of Western industry with half measures in the blind hope that our rivals will not take advantage of our vulnerability, or you support not doing this.
Therefore, siding with the right on this issue is the only logical course to take.

>alarmism spread in the media
the media is complicit in aiding the fossil fuel industry deny and obfuscate
you idiot

>Sure, you provided literal PROOF that climate "scientists" are altering temperature data, but I really don't like the people who provide my gasoline!
Did you ever wonder why most weathermen remain skeptical of global warming? It's because they are working with REAL temperature data the IPCC drones can't tamper with.

Attached: 2018-07-03105703_shadow-1024x941.png (1024x941, 504K)

>Not reading the post
Literally not the point I was making.
Go back. Read it again. Then think about how you can be less of a fucking retard.

Sauce now

Man all I know is that 3 years ago october I was all covered up and now im just wearing a jumper

Trump is a brainlet, no one is shocked.
In psychology textbooks, there should be a picture of Donald Trump next to the definition of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

By the way, those """both sides""" scientists aka people like Fred Singer, or Patrick Michaels, or Trump's favorite William Happer are neither climate scientists, nor are they experts on the subject, yet Trump believes these old physicists and their crank ideas about a science which they have no training in are legitimate arguments against the robust scientific evidence.

Attached: 20120321.gif (576x2992, 289K)

his bimbo wife looks like a fast food slave worker

Attached: 1512183102535.gif (500x295, 994K)

You think the media is against climate change?
Jews truly are unbelievably retarded. Dumb sand niggers.

Melania makes my mouth water

The media never even talks about it. Actually, the issue is the media NEVER talks about climate change, it's always brushed under the rug in favor of things that get more viewers.

Also, if you watch the media you can see constant ads for Exxon Mobile, or ads from the American Petroleum Institute shilling fossil fuels on a daily basis, touting the benefits of oil and saying it's used in everything therefore it's amazing and good.

>real actual scientists point out grant fishing bullshit
>'oh no, they're retarded!' comic is made
>got 'em

This. Climate change is something I will never agree with the right on, I instantly lose respect when I see a right wing speaker try to bullshit out of a climate change question. (Shapiro, Crowder, Trump.) The evidence is there and easy to understand. It’s not really debatable like the ethics of abortion.

Attached: 204E98CA-651C-4E79-BE50-A6ED2A448E76.jpg (1024x961, 142K)

Man made climate change is a kike lie tho. It is a tax and control scheme and a new religion. Anyone who thinks critically can see it. If you can't see it, then you must be a NPC.

>policies don't matter
Vast majority of pollution comes from China, India, and various other 3rd world shitholes. So yeah, our policies don't matter. Only way we could make a difference is if we brought colonialism back and subjugated the 3rd world.

Attached: 1512925042506.jpg (398x599, 47K)

The problem is not whether or not it's real, the problem is that the measures being implemented or suggested to "stop" it are half measures that hurt the country implementingvthem at best and utterly retarded at worst.

Just admit you cant handle it
You cant handle banta from a boomer who beat you down WITH EASE

Post YOUR wife user
Lol

Your problem is the assumption that climate change is unnatural to begin with.
It's not.

>It's not.
where's your evidence?

RETARD. The carbon green house effect is easy to observe, the hole in the ozone has started to close up due to new regulations that reduced the production of the most harmful gases. The world has had different climates in the past, yes, but the climate is currently changing faster than it has ever outside of a meteor impact or massive eruption by a factor of 10. There has been a reduction of 40% of all living insects on this planet in the last few decades because they cannot keep up with the rate of change. The entire food chain could collapse. Remember in the past how many firefly there used to be, now there are barely any.

washingtonpost.com/science/2018/10/15/hyperalarming-study-shows-massive-insect-loss/?noredirect=on&utm_source=reddit.com&utm_term=.dfe9dd94634a

Attached: C9BADAE9-FCF6-4738-957F-71A9D03A8C92.jpg (960x768, 104K)

I can agree on this. Most measures are just fucking around without accomplishing much. The change required is drastic. Our only real hope is a massive shift to nuclear, but eco leftists hate that.

Attached: 940598B7-5942-4429-B8EE-35DFD040E76D.jpg (614x614, 98K)

Why not both?

lol, tiny dick Trump.

NPC posts the washington post as a source? lolol. The carbon greenhouse effect is just one factor, and carbon dioxide being a greenhouse gas doesn't prove that climate change is a man-made catastrophe. What about the sun and space weather? What about the North Atlantic Oscillation, or the Pacific? What about water vapor, which is clouds, which are regulated by cosmic rays from space?
Also your washingtonpost propaganda is so fucking wrong and gay. The insects are just fine. If not, it is cuz of the shit we put in the soil, the crops, and not the warming of the planet. Also, we are not warming anyways. We are cooling, and entering a grand solar minimum. Al Gore, you are both wrong and gay.

Chill out old man metal.

kek trump is based as fuck.

I love our president.

you naive corporate minion mutts are cancer, how is fracking your shithole getting along?

Precisely. I won't try to argue that environmentalism is inherently, or even mostly espoused by, the right wing. But the policies and stratagies presented but the left, do not present a viable option.
The carbon reduction is noticable, however effectively a fractional decrease might be, yet it comes at a unpayable cost.
The only viable option should you actually wish to avoid societal regression is to dump a vast amount of money into advanced power generation, ideally making it a national priority.
This does not sit well with the left as it creates other, different, problems and they idolize the concept of green resources without realizing that no such thing exists

Extremely well. thank you very much for asking kraut.
How does it feel to have to be a net import of energy?

>Trump name drops his uncle
Guess who got Tesla's notes?

>What about the sun and space weather?
a childs understanding of the climate

>Climate change discussion
>doesn't include 6 billion years of Earth history
Fake and gay

he wont live to see any difference if there is one. he isnt concerned

What's so hard about what he's saying? Are people just retarded and need to be hand held?

These
I have a modest proposal to simply kill all of China and India to fix our environment, but people look at me like I’m crazy when I suggest that.
They complain about the environment, but are not willing to go as far as it takes to fix it; As such the main preparation for Climate change that must be done at this point is preparing the for shutting down the borders when the mass migration intensify

>What's so hard about what he's saying?
>My uncle an electrical engineer who's dead gives me ground to deny climate change

>What's so hard about what he's saying?
The average lefty is convinced that Trump is incapable of understanding fourth grade science class concepts like water cycle and greenhouse gases. Their great Lord Science guides them via misinterpreted statistics and poorly constructed data gathering methods. Clearly anyone who disagrees with them on the subject of immigration can not possibly comprehend a peer reviewed journal.

Climate hoax is probably the most obvious jewish scam in decades.

If anybody actually believed in this bullshit, we'd be genociding migrants and niggers left and right to save the planet.

But no... instead everybody just says america has to pay to build roads in india or some stupid shit.
Fuck off you stupid faggots. I'm not budging a fucking inch until you show me you're serious about solving it.
Pass the "genocide africa to stop global warming" treaty and we'll talk.

He's saying he's familiar with science in some level but they never talked about climate change. Fucking NPC brain dead retards.

This exactly. Nobody is serious about solving it. It's just moral fagging.

I know you're being purposefully misleading but I'll bite. I don't hear them denying that the climate changes. I hear them questioning whether it's anthropogenic or not. Or if it is, what can we do without sanctioning China and India?

WTF I LOVE COLONIALISM NAO

>I listened to black science man and shill nye
>I think the science is settled
And how is this any different?

>I have a modest proposal to simply kill all of China and India to fix our environment, but people look at me like I’m crazy when I suggest that.
Of course they look at you like you're crazy. They don't understand that life is consumption and resources are limited. More life, more consumption, shittier environment. Same as any other organism reproducing too quickly and starving itself into extinction.

This NPC meme underlies the true problem: Humans are barely out of the jungle and most people don't have cognitive function greater than that of a fucking parrot. They just have better equipment in their skull.

>I think the science is settled
Every country on Earth has settled on it, the only people who haven't is the American Republican party.

Damn this mofo just came in here and said everything I was gonna say. I would add one thing, and that's the advice to look into the pie chart distribution of greenhouse gases and which ones contribute the most to warming. You'll find water vapor takes up nearly the whole damn chart, many times ahead of c02.

I really wish global warming was real just so faggots like you would die off

There is plenty of evidence for anthropogenic climate change, climate change in general is obviously impossible to deny, just grab a thermometer. As for China, consider that we pollute more than them despite them having 4 times as many people. We also outsourced all of our manufacturing to them, so the pollution from their factories is partly our fault. The Chinese government is actually making huge strides towards changing their power grid with 5 year plans, as a dictatorship like theirs is well suited to this type of problem. We should make some sort of world agreement on climate change that is fair unlike the Paris accords and sanction the shit out of anyone that can’t keep up.

Attached: 04A09F38-CB5A-4BEB-9080-0548F51982D5.jpg (960x684, 87K)

>tfw you zoom out

Attached: 1539268262592.jpg (623x394, 52K)

The climate is changing really fast now, faster than many animals can keep up. It’s equivalent to an asteroid impact or massive volcanic explosion.

>. As for China, consider that we pollute more than them despite them having 4 times as many people.
>We also outsourced all of our manufacturing to them, so the pollution from their factories is partly our fault.

Is it possible to be more cucked than this? You want us to live like a fucking chinese in america?
Absolutely kill yourself you pathetic jew cuckold.

If we had to make our own stuff we would be polluting even more.

you're absolutely delusional

Attached: gisp-last-10000-new.png (829x493, 156K)

>scientists dont do it for the money!!

Holy fuck people are delusional

So what? What are you even trying to say?
The idea that there is equity in the world is a joke.
We don't have to live like niggers in Africa. We don't have to live like the chinese.
There's no rule for how much carbon emission a country should output or not. You can't make a coherent argument to delineate any of that.

Should we believe the data? No, it needs to be tested. It's how science works.

Should we be reducing carbon emissions and getting off the fossil fuel Jew? Yeah.

Do we have libtards to thank for the nuclear energy setbacks? Hell yes. We should be usuing fission by now and wondering how we are going to power the moon bases, not where we are currently at right now with nuclear power.

OP, you can't possibly be implying that Trump caused a hurricane, in a place where hurricanes are common, during hurricane season, right?
No, I must be mistaken.
Nobody could be so desperate as to call his political opponent "God".

Attached: WALLED.jpg (523x291, 12K)

And you're posting fake graphs.

what are you even doing here lol, the fucking planet will be fine, Mars is warming too, must be all the cars??? idiot

Misrepresent all the graphs you want.

Attached: 16.jpg (1773x750, 132K)

This is basically the same fake graph as this one

Human-caused or not there's nothing we can do about it at this point.

All it is now is a meme to trigger Corporation-Fueled Dems into voting against Corporate-Funded Republicans.

Who fucking cares, only a selfish idiot would chose to bring kids into this world at this point anyways.

>greenland
notoriously unreliable representation of global temps

Of course the graph is fucking unreliable, is a fraud.

>believes 99%+ of scientists have launched a massive backroom conspiracy for ~$30,000 publicly funded grants
>can't believe >1% of climate deniers are bribed by oil and coal companies who have annual revenue in excess of $100,000,000,000

But hey, 1% of doctors say cigarettes don't cause cancer - actually, there are a couple of cherry picked studies that PROVE smoking is good for you. Now go get yourself a pack of camels!

the planet will continue to exist regardless of whether we are on it or not

the planet has endured far greater mass extinctions before us, it will endure us

man made global warming is a ponzo scheme designed to impose carbon tax. Anyone who buys into the whole treehugger Tesla schtick is an idiot.
I'm against it because India, China and Africa are by large the biggest contributors to pollution, and I don't intend to pay for their lack of foresight.

You are absolutely full of shit. In the warming period after the Younger Dryas cooling temps raised 1C each year for ten years and a total of around 30C over 150 years.

Attached: clip_image002_thumb1.jpg (623x394, 49K)

There's nothing we can do to stop it from being bad, that ship has sailed. But, there is so much we could do to stop it from being worse.

At this point, inaction is cowardice and capitulation to your corporate masters.

>Always talk about 99% of scientists
>It's always 99% of scientists who actually responded
>Wonder who would have been most passionate about smoking research in the 60s

Still plenty of ice in the article bud. See you in another decade where they push a ice less world by another ten years like last time

>I have a natural instinct for science

Attached: 1509928195158.gif (390x220, 1.6M)

We're at historical lows for CO2. The level dropped so far that once verdant places are now deserts, because higher levels of CO2 enable plants to grow with less water.

Explain to me why we need lower levels of CO2 than we have now. And don't say "muh temperature" because your side hasn't been able to create a predictive model.

Cringe