Why women can't dress like that, in a pure prudish and modest way?

Seriously ? (Had to take pics from video games because finding real life examples was too hard)

Attached: maxresssdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Nazi_Germany#Prohibitions_and_obligations
youtube.com/watch?v=zsPS5ubApoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: zuggz.jpg (500x313, 52K)

Attached: 1537731065613.jpg (960x707, 141K)

Jews and nigger music

was Ganon one of (((them)))?

Attached: 2287.oot_ganon.jpg-610x0.jpg (610x726, 89K)

It used to be that women dressed like this and whores wore loud clothing to make men know they were women of loose standards. Women decided to dress like whores to protest against men shaming them, because being seen as a slut is good? It spiraled from there

Yes (pic related)
I believe you fully.

Attached: OtOT.jpg (1727x8133, 1.46M)

That's basically what happened, almost sure of it. We have to thank the (((Enlightenment ages))) for that. And now? Women are subwhores who have no humanity left, no soul and stand beside Satan. They pride themselves on being objectify as sexual objects (that's what they do constantly now, dress like utter whores and display their only quality: having a wet hole).

Attached: 1386052-waitin___for_chicken.jpg (814x1643, 317K)

There are a lack of standards due to degradation of religion, that of which provided the foundation of morals. I'm not religious and skeptical of any supernatural beliefs. However, I admit religion provides the ethics secularism doesn't. But would I prefer a secular, rational alternative that defends piousness and modesty? Of course.

Even men have lost it. Sure you get guys like Reviewbrah who have decency, but it's rare.

Attached: Zelda.jpg (900x2038, 170K)

>Women decided
Women didnt decide anything
Their fathers just became worthless faggots that did whatever the jews told them

>There are a lack of standards due to degradation of religion, that of which provided the foundation of morals.
I truly believe that. Moving from being a programmed anti-religion NPC to cultural christian and hopefully true christian later, it's more and more clear that a society without a strong religion with strong morals (which are practical reason) is bond to fail or to be manipulated by external forces.
The only way is to bring back authoritarian Christianity back, tame women and thus, bring their humanity back (their are absolute animals right, just like men really). Kikerism (Feminism,(cultural) Marxism, equalitarianism,...) are mental disease and anti-logos. Only Christianity can bring order, and thus happiness and fulfillment.

Attached: 1537650992866.png (1801x1009, 594K)

>Even men have lost it.
Yes, even here on Jow Forums, some people still endorse the "alpha male Chad", like a model to emulate and strive for, while pretending to denounce the modern day degeneracy. Without Muh dick incontinent niggers like Chad, there wouldn't be as much roasties.

Attached: CasualSex.png (1843x4794, 2.64M)

Attached: WhoreMonger.png (2560x6683, 1.24M)

>some people still endorse the "alpha male Chad"

Depends on what you mean by Chad. If you're referring to someone who lifts, eats healthy, and drinks with the brehs, I don't see that as a problem. But jumping from one bitch another just enables the cock carousel.

Competition.
If she dress like that the other women will get more attention.

>Only Christianity can bring order, and thus happiness and fulfillment.

Varg Vikernes and his wife aren't Christians yet they're living a life similar to the pictures you posted. I even think there could be a secular basis for modesty, and it could be even stronger than the Christian model because it would rely on facts than folklore. However, it hasn't been attempted since most atheists are liberal.

Chad is pretty much universaly reckognized as the man who fucks as many pussy as he wants, the guy who drives women crazy and fucks with them. He is not only a degenerate for himself, but he enables degeneracy around him and enables especially roasties, by corrupting women with sterile hedonist sex.

Attached: Pairbonding.jpg (4011x3677, 1.63M)

This is important part of the bitter truth. Women who whore around get more positive attention and validation from men than modest and pure women do.

>Varg Vikernes
who?

He's a man who lives with his family on a farm in France.

youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE

>In some parallel universe, the women don't wear makeup and wear modest dresses
I fucking hate this Berenstain universe.

Attached: NIGGERS.png (652x556, 14K)

Women need male attention and unfortunately the family court system + women now having the right to choose their partners fucked them over.

If I recall correctly even the father of that woman had to approve of Link first and they had kids in the next game. Reinstitute coverture.

Attached: 23942109.jpg (1000x874, 209K)

The nose knows

>This is important part of the bitter truth. Women who whore around get more positive attention and validation from men than modest and pure women do.
So it's up to MEN to regulate it all, not women. So we need to shame whores who don't dress modestly. Or in less than 5 years, we'll see this kind of women walking in the streets in Winter.

Attached: ashamed.png (728x1116, 420K)

Seems bullshit, I have to tell you that. Practicing christian families (in Europe at least), are kind toward the hosts/friends, put family to the center, put women at their place (less and less unfortunately), take marriage seriously and have many more children than atheists family.

Attached: 23534654536543.png (600x600, 37K)

> tfw no malon gf

Attached: DjxPAAxV4AIo3Cp.jpg large.jpg (640x426, 46K)

If these women had fathers to raise them instead of their mothers or the public education system they would not need to whore around for attention to begin with.

Women crave male attention and them whoring around is just a consequence of the attack of the family structure. Specifically the removal of men from a child's life.

>If I recall correctly even the father of that woman had to approve of Link first and they had kids in the next game.

Father decided if his future son in law had he capability to take care of his daughter and if he's suitable match. If he doesn't approve, daughter either waits for the right man or she ends up disobeying and leaves with him anyways. In the latter case, the father disowns her. Little chance of redemption, no family support, little social acceptance. This rarely happened because of the risk the daughter doesn't want to take, not to mention the nonexistence of welfare in those times.

Ultimately you could also blame the welfare state as well.

Makeup (Hideup in reality) were heavily moderated under germanic National Germany, and I don't think that women were allowed to wear whorish dresses.
According to wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Nazi_Germany#Prohibitions_and_obligations

The wearing of makeup was generally prohibited, and a certain modesty was demanded of women, contrasting with the Weimar Republic period, which experienced more freedom on a moral level. In 1933, meetings of the NSBO (National Sozialistischer Betriebs Obman, the women's section of the German Workers' Front) proclaimed that women "painted and powdered were forbidden at all meetings of the NSBO. Women who smoked in public – in hotels, cafés, in the street and so on – will be excluded from NSBO".Activities considered more or less traditional were limited to recommended places: music, manual labour, gymnastics. Sexuality was banned, unless for a reproductive goal; liberated young women were considered "depraved" and "antisocial". Mothers were encouraged to have children: thus was created the "Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter" (in English: Cross of Honour of the German Mother) for mothers having brought into the world more than four children. A "German Mothers' Day" was also created; during that of 1939, three million mothers were decorated.Concerning abortion, access to services was quickly prohibited, until in 1935, the medical profession became obliged to report stillbirths to the Regional Office for State Health, who would further investigate the natural loss of a child; in 1943 the ministers of the Interior and Justice enacted the law "Protection of Marriage, Family and Motherhood", which made provisions for the death penalty for mothers convicted of infanticide.

Attached: 1534317046933.jpg (501x604, 117K)

Christianity has many merits but don't overlook its major flaws, one of which is chastity of priests. One major difference between Judaism and Christianity was that rabbis were allowed to have children, and they had many. Being a rabbi required high intelligence so naturally his offspring would carry on that intelligence. Priests required a high IQ but had to remain chaste. What a difference the world would be had chastity wasn't required. The IQ in Europe would had doubled but unfortunately chastity of the high IQ priests meant them being excluded from the gene pool.

Exactly. Unfortunately there is no vetting process for these women anymore and as women do not think long term nor think rationally they will go with Chad or Tyrone as opposed to a "Link" - to keep the analogy going.

>Blame the welfare state
I think the welfare state was as intentional as ever to create this and thus cannot make it the root cause. We have to dig deeper and see (((who))) wanted this welfare state and separation of the family to begin with.

I don't know if I been lied to, but I was told that initially, chritian priest were allowed to have a wife and family and to reproduce so. But in the long run, the Church saw that priests were robbing and stealing money from the church for their own little family. So they said that from now on, they had to remain chaste and have no women or children.
True or fake?

Haven't heard that one but I wouldn't be surprised. Would explain that difference between the Eastern Orthodoxy and Roman Catholic.

>If I recall correctly even the father of that woman had to approve of Link first and they had kids in the next game. Reinstitute coverture.
In OOT, when you are Link Child, if you talk to the father, he will ask you if you want to marry Malon and if you answer yes, he laughs, saying that you are still too young. Anyway, that makes me think that arranged marriages have been the norm in every cultures and races for a long time, I don't think it's a coincidence.

Attached: epona-ocarina-of-time.jpg (800x440, 237K)

I remember specifically in Twilight Princess that the next Link ends up being raised where Lon Lon Ranch was and knows the song Malon's mother knew, so obviously that came true.

Arranged marriages/courtship were a thing throughout centuries and any stable society still has it. (((Dating))) is a very modern phenomenon.

Attached: 6c53ea3d8cd901c6cb0faf9cecb79d98.jpg (500x928, 202K)

Men positively reinforce slutty dress and behavior. Men are part of the problem. If men quit giving scantily-or skankily-dressed women attention, there would be smaller numbers of these females in public.

There are plenty of men who don't give those women attention but the women search for those that do - aka the Tyrones.

Most of these women lack fathers due to either the woman's shit choice in pairing or because the woman divorced him to get gibs from the state. To further amplify this, women are raised in public schools that the Tyrone is the ideal man and not a God-fearing family man.

Well, glad for Link.
Yes, the hookup culture is a Jewish invention. A.k.a Sexual Liberation as a Political Control. E.Michael Jones talks extensively on this subject.

>Men are part of the problem.
Yes. The problem is that we (and (((they))) ) have given way too much power to women, so there won't be any going back, without a drastic change. We can't backpedal slowly now, the point of no return is reached, we only can do it we a authoritarian christian society and with firm christian rules. If Hitler managed to do it after the evilness of the Weimar Republic, then we can do it too.

Attached: ChadTheFag.png (835x355, 104K)

never noticed that physique, def mirin

Also many boomers send their daughters to college which is basically a death sentence to a woman's modesty and happiness.

The entire education system is a complete sham. Shout-outs to institutions like the Frankfurt school.

Here a pic on the importance of having enough clothes in the scale of society.

Attached: Control.png (3986x3255, 3.6M)

>There is a loss of order in rational in modern society

This is exactly why women were given political power. Women are inherently emotional and are prone to causing chaos because of it.

Being emotional isn't a bad thing per say. But being emotional for people who aren't from your group or not even from your race is typically the trait of women. Masculine virile emotions are great (but do not mistake that for beta male sjws "males" )

Attached: 1536821880-daila-nazi.jpg (650x455, 47K)

Agreed, but those emotions are only valuable in defense of your own homeland, i.e. anger and should not be the main focus on your thought.

Women do not belong in the political world, but they do have a place at home. I think men need to be men and women need to be women.

Attached: 1483086730387.jpg (1000x667, 138K)

it will come back, the quantum foam binary-static is already contouring to make this form just because the plancks know that we want it this way

t. nigger of a sorceror

Preach

Attached: 1536814290309.jpg (291x214, 50K)

>Would explain that difference between the Eastern Orthodoxy and Roman Catholic.
They are allowed to have families in Eastern Orthodox ?

>or because the woman divorced him to get gibs from the state.
Women who didn't have a husband or cheated were fucked and pretty much disavowed by everybody and left to die with their kids. Now, there is everything to encourage for them to cheat and have free money from it, stolen from taxes and from ex-husband.

Attached: 1536682424415.jpg (1511x675, 351K)

I believe so. I admire the Orthodoxy and their chants, they seem to still have a connection to their pagan past.

why they should? because you're ugly and they're not?

Attached: 1536090522012.png (211x239, 5K)

>abortions is killing
Reminds me of music industry loosing more money per year due to pirates than the world production.
Lets be realistic, while abortion is degenerate thing, do not oversell it.

Abortion is Satanic child sacrifice, and the fact that we celebrate it proves we truly live in a satanic society and that we worship Satan.

Attached: 1539458387379.png (625x473, 70K)

>Do not oversell murdering babies
There's is actually no rationale behind abortion other than women are terrible decision makers.

THEY TOOK THIS FROM US

Attached: 1521725135995.png (581x581, 210K)

It's a rough life, but there are still some trad girls that we can prove ourselves worthy and have children with.

That's what motivates me.

Attached: 50c2c7901caae929f3e5c482eb4bcb3701d1f92a_hq.png (496x375, 305K)

>It's a rough life, but there are still some trad girls that we can prove ourselves worthy and have children with.
We have to become superior men, and shame whorish women and praise/encourage chaste women.

Attached: 1535307871324.png (762x1024, 223K)

Agreed, and we need to be sure that our children don't be public schooled and don't send your daughters to college.

Until you showed me the American public education system you could not convince me that there was a way to make kids hate learning.

they can.

Attached: file.png (720x792, 630K)

Yeah, the school system pretty much an indoctrination center for the Marx-Left.

Ganon and Link is soo cute together

Attached: ece6bc28fab298cfdda131af909ec70e473076b7_hq.jpg (500x334, 30K)

>ywn live on lon lon ranch with malon wife

Attached: 1534094876135.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Why do fags have to ruin everything ?

Attached: 1530576478371.jpg (1200x1081, 387K)

Arcade Gannon? Isn't he a homofag?

Attached: 1617680-falloutnewvegasarcade0810x_large.jpg (564x762, 314K)

I spent hours around this ranch listening to her signing. A relatively simple and modest life. Still a hard life, but a loving simple life.
youtube.com/watch?v=zsPS5ubApoE

Attached: 1539711273694.jpg (495x362, 30K)

Why must you do this to me.

Man stuff like this is both depressing given the state of this clown world but also motivating.

It's even sadder given how degenerate even said hobbies like video games have become.

Attached: 1518735606203.jpg (225x225, 7K)

There is a war on video games. They just won't leave us alone anywhere. We have to push back hard like pic related.

I sense that faggots mods are here and that they will kill this thread like they are doing to other threads now.

Attached: 912261dd1cb6a8bccc46b6bacf2ded8b_full.jpg (1024x728, 171K)

I don’t think that video games are that much of an important issue but a good tool, especially for children.

What are good games that you would allow your kids to play? Sadly out of the loop on this but I do know even modern games that used to be great are now going degenerate I.e. Zelda, Warhammer etc..

Attached: 50053E8C-3ACD-4E67-919C-B309BAE4702F.jpg (600x774, 176K)

Video games are pretty much my only source of music nowadays, all the rest (a.k.a radio music/ pop music) is extremely degenerate.
As for what modern games to play, there aren't many good that aren't muh or designed to be dangerously addictive or multiplayer only. And for Kids ? Shit, would be even harder to tell you.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH CLOWN TOWN YOU NIGGER

I'M THE KING OF FUCKING FLAVOR TOWN

So, what should we do to become superior upright men and starting leading the morals ? I have a few ideas.

Attached: 143832.jpg (604x829, 195K)

Exercise and get a trade skill, for sure.

It took me 2 years of college to realize that the only way to get the “easy money” is to sell your soul to those who want to see you destroyed. Currently working on getting an apprenticeship as a mechanic.

>get a trade skill
>t took me 2 years of college to realize that the only way to get the “easy money” is to sell your soul to those who want to see you destroyed.
>get a trade skill, for sure.
Wouldn't getting a trade skill still being in the jewish matrix of economy ? It seems that every transactions you make, or every money you earn, the jews will still win in a way or another.

The difference is being a mechanic or any other trade skill is a viable and healthy thing to teach your children as well as the fact that you’re not dead weight when this society inevitably collapses.

Might be a language barrier but isn't "trade skills" working on how to make your business work/sell products/ make money? If so, then it doesn't help, you still work inside the jewish paradigm. The day where the economical system truly explodes (since "money" isn't backed by actual physical money) and that all your """money""" you worked hard to get is worth absolutely nothing, what is the point ?

In the U.S. it refers to being skilled at a job that requires manual labor.
i.e. construction, carpentry, mechanic. Skills that you can physically do with your own hands that they cannot easily replace due to the skill required to know it.

These jobs are extremely necessary but are not filled because no matter how masculinized women have become women are still women while the modern man has become effeminate and too obsessed with comfort rather than difficulty.

shameless self-bump

I couldn't bring myself to listen to it, would bring up too many feelings.

Malon was a 56% Gerudo mutt anyway

delete this

Attached: 1528766299075.jpg (500x435, 120K)

Ah, I see. Things start to make a little more sense. I always thought that "Trade Skills" was the skill og doing good business and good money with business.
If it's physical labor like you told me, I'm 100% behind you.

Attached: Hrdvy4k.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

There is literally nothing mutt about her.

The sad thing is that I know what you're referring to. It's the mask thing if you appear next to her father. The thing is the same text appears if you have the Goron mask so at best it assumes that Malon's wife was on the fatter end.

Gerudos in Ocarina of Time were literally whores that you got to single-handedly destroy as Link. Female led societies are shit.

DELETE

Attached: 1535776198017.gif (480x328, 1.35M)

Uhh.. My dad is a self made mechanic and im getting my bachelors degree soon. Dont be surprised when your kin decides to walk their own path

If you show the Gerudo mask to Talon he responds "Hey that looks like my wife, on second thought, no it doesn't"

If you show the Gerudo mask to Nabooro she responds "Hey that looks like me, on second thought, no it doesn't"

Attached: searchyourfeelings.jpg (271x186, 10K)

What are some based and redpilled video games?
pic not related

Attached: gentlemen_bowsette.jpg (593x600, 169K)

>Malon's mother is dead
>You would also have to say the same thing about Gorons
>Even ignoring both of those you're saying a Jewess would create a European based song
>You would also have to say that TP Link is a mutt when he objectively isn't

m8 ur gay

The MGS saga is pretty good.

Attached: MGS2.png (1920x3222, 1.1M)

Ocarina of Time into Twilight Princess (the latter simply to promote coverture)

Other than that I like simulation based games like Civilization 1-5, Command and Conquer and so forth. No clue about anything modern.

Peach is still top tier qt

wtf that’s not even true

Attached: 35386E5E-B156-4B60-8497-F4024A26333E.jpg (596x1330, 173K)

Twilight Princess is very good too.

>Dorf is the last part of a name for Ashkenazi Jews
I swear I thought you guys were just meming.

I only really found meaning in it because it confirms that Talon was correct and that Link grew up to be a man like the message was in Ocarina of Time and became a family man.

I haven't played the game in a while though. Perhaps I'm missing something more thematic than just a sequel of Ocarina of Time?

Why this weird pic ?

Attached: 250px-OoT-Malon-Artwork.png (250x346, 72K)

Big mouth no nose.

>the latter simply to promote coverture
What in TP promotes coverture?