Gun control

It's time that gun owners stop acting like a bunch of babies and realize that our nation needs to do what's best for the greater good. It's not your "right" to build a nuclear weapon and you can't tote a pistol anywhere you want. Like it or not, your so-called gun "rights" are already restricted.

The Supreme Court has already ruled that private citizens are subject to restrictions on their weapons. Minors can't buy alcohol and we can't buy cold medicine right off the shelf because our society decided that we need to protect citizens from drug abuse and trafficking. It's not that big of a leap to insist that we ban assault rifles as well because the benefits of doing so are far outweighed by an "right" that you think you have.

I get it, the second amendment says you can own guns. But no right is absolute, you can't yell "fire" in a theater for example. That being said, we need only look at Australia, Japan, and the UK. They have no guns there and there are no mass shootings or major violence as a result.

Attached: BANthemNOWyouSTUPIDgoyim.jpg (780x520, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aic.gov.au/publications/tandi/tandi359
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

B8

What guns do you want to restrict?

Come and take them. You'll leak all over my floor.

SHALL

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1531517303330.png (1281x728, 353K)

SHALL NOT

ǝbɐs

Attached: gunsaregood.jpg (480x360, 9K)

I would say that all AR-47s need to be banned and other guns like them. After that I'd say people should still be allowed to own a revolver or a single shot shotgun since we do still have the Second Amendment.

I don't think we should repeal the second amendment, we just need to scale it back to the bare minimum.

Only wusses hate the second amendment

Attached: Screenshot_20181016-122625.jpg (1080x500, 348K)

Then they need to create another amendment. The second amendment is very clear and explicit in its wording. I own guns, and I know lots of people who do, as well. They aren't the kind of people who would support you in this endeavor.

Gun control brings no good to a nation.

Go fuck yourself, commie.

Attached: 1200px-Mini14GB.jpg (1200x414, 122K)

If you want gun control, why not just leave the United States? By the way, please don't come here. There's way too many people in Australia and the last thing we need is Americans. I like when white Europeans come here, though. That's always nice.

Don't respond to liberal bait threads on Jow Forums

Attached: 1538703749672.jpg (396x382, 41K)

You can respond to tell OP they should facefuck themselves with a cactus, but you have to remember to ǝbɐs.

Don't forget to sage slide threads.

Attached: DF710KPVYAAIWKy.jpg (591x401, 87K)

FUCK OFF!!

Nope

>i need to protect you for your own safety

I like your picture. I am taking it.

faggot reddit to back off fuck

What so humans can be robbed by niggers? NO GUN CONTROL. NO!

>UK doesn't have major violence
you haven't been paying attention to the past 2 years

All you traitors must die.

I really want this SCAR in 556 MM - They also have it in 308 Win.
What does POL think?

Attached: 20161002_121641.jpg (4128x3096, 3.25M)

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
NO EXCEPTIONS, EVER

COME GET THEM BITCH
DIDNT READ

Fuk urself kike

Yeah, stick your finger in my barrel please.

been a while since I saw one of these threads. Slow mass shooting days lately?

Gun control works really well in Chicago. And NYC. And New Orleans. And multiple cities in CA.

Know what they all have in common? Large amounts of niggers that do not listen.

Spics are a problem too, but mostly in Ca. And nowhere close to the level niggers are. And Ca likes them, so, they get what they deserve.

are you illiterate, meme faggot?

Attached: 1529085463814s.jpg (124x120, 3K)

.308. You gonna spend the cash for a SCAR, get the best version.

>ar-47

Attached: 1539580257460.jpg (600x621, 171K)

It's time faggots like OP kys. It's for the greater good.

At least the English don't have gun vio-

Attached: London gun control.png (485x633, 361K)

>need our guns to kill kikes
>greater good
You scared Shlomo?

Attached: bd24b3cec08c7108d2d4851ad69ea76123f844a43ca5ef81874f995f6948db93.png (787x787, 312K)

I disagree, I think that anyone who can get their hands on a nuke is either responsible enough to have it or dangerous enough to not need it to cause harm.

Fuck off...

Attached: nowyoucanhaveit.jpg (330x237, 18K)

All of you chumps talk tough now but when a Confiscation Squad rolls up to your house at 3am, kicks down your door, and holds your wife and kids at gunpoint you'll hand your guns over ASAP.

Just turn them in, it's as simple as that.

Attached: sanders.jpg (263x303, 13K)

>greater good
how is ordering police to shoot unarmed people the greater good in any way?

disarming America is literally impossible, your best shot is education, a difficult task with an education system designed to make people stupid and complacent

>But no right is absolute
god given rights are quite absolute actually

what do you think our policy should be as regarding about fully-auto airsoft guns, antique gatling guns, 3d printed guns, and colonial era cannon? just curious

>when a Confiscation Squad rolls up to your house at 3am
who could they hire to do this? most law enforcement would refuse, most people who agree with this sentiment wouldn't be willing to do the job

None of this made any sense.

>What does POL think?
you want a dan wesson 45 for stopping power and because if you have to shoot somebody it's easy to switch the barrel

also carry a taurus judge, massive stopping power, that fucker will catch somebody through both sides of a car

>turn them in
The registered ones that is

You are an idjit. Confiscation better put every single gun owner and family member into a cell with zero lawyers or communication with the outside. Cause if they do not, there are an awful lot of people who will take to waiting up all night and wishing a motherfucker would kick down their door.It will not take long to thin out the confiscation squads.

Look nigger are the ones who are chimping out and killing.
so to fix the problem they should make it illegal for niggers to have weapons

Attached: Nwarning.jpg (1008x1260, 303K)

Ameribrainlets think they get to keep their guns because the government is afraid of them. Wrong. They're afraid of the body count of their citizens after such an event. How do you tax the dead? That's why they get to keep their guns. Better that a few people shoot each other than having to shoot gun owners en masse. I doubt any American is intelligent enough to see the truth in my post.

I love the infinite butthurt of the Left that they can't disarm us.

Actually I noticed that after I posted and was wondering if anyone would notice!!
The BREN by CZ is basically their version of the SCAR.
My gun store has both - I bought the BREN 556 in black, someone else bought the green one, but the SCAR is still there.
It's more expensive, like $2400 so I wasn't sure if I wanted to pull the trigger.
I was thinking of getting another AK or similar model chambered in 7.62x39 MM
Thoughts?

Attached: Kermit.jpg (500x511, 43K)

>That being said, we need only look at Australia, Japan, and the UK

these are islands with low population of niggers and spics.

Attached: hyperwomp.jpg (747x979, 383K)

No worries bro

Attached: Whistle.jpg (849x565, 54K)

>cant carry anywhere
I carry into my bank motherfucker
You cant do jack shit faggot

Look you UK cuck, I am in the military. There are zero ways anyone could possibly convince me to take weapons from citizens outside of law convicted felons. Or maybe niggers. Probably niggers. And the military is outnumbered by niggers alone fucking 50 to 1. Niggers mostly can't shoot for shit, but even I don't want 50 of them shooting at me. You UK cucks took your assfucking and smiled and asked for a side of sandnigger jizz cause you were thirsty. You made that choice. Enjoy being turned into roadkill while your 10 year old daughter is raped.

That's an Australian flag, buddy.

>Enjoy being turned into roadkill while your 10 year old daughter is raped.
Interesting. Didn't this happen most recently in America? Parents dead, daughter kidnapped.

It looks like you don't need to be remotely intelligent to join the American military.

Fun fact: the Supreme Court Chicago vs McDonald decision forced the city of Chicago to start issuing concealed carry permits. While gang on gang violence remains high, overall crime in Chicago is dropping.

I stand by what I said Aussie. Your boss is the queen of England. Which makes you a UK subject.

>didnt respond to any other part of my post

That's okay. My country is basically crime free compared to America. So yeah, you enjoy whatever it is you think you have.

>scale back your rights
Sure. What is the worst that could happen?

>he posted a picture of a finger in the barrel of a gat

wow you're finna control the shit out of those guns

good optics, it demonstrates you have a strong grasp on how to appeal to a strong mind as well as a firm idea of how to handle firearms

Fuck off back to Tumblr, faggot

Attached: lowqualitybait.jpg (600x600, 16K)

You want some more? Kay. Here you go. Considering the entire population of your country including the abos could fit into one of our largest cities, yeah, I do believe it happened. It happens all the fucking time. Crime happens. We just choose to not disarm ourselves. You did, and now your crime rate has gone up. A lot.

Free helicopter rides for commie shills

>You did, and now your crime rate has gone up. A lot.

I'd love to see any proof you have. I'm guessing you don't have any or you would have posted it.

You brought this on yourself.
From your own country.
More specifically, the AIC.

aic.gov.au/publications/tandi/tandi359

Did you look at that page at all? Feel free to summarize. Very American to drop a wall of text on me because you yourself don't enjoy reading.

The worst possible thing you can do about gun control is changing it.
Disarming regular citizens in gun heavy society is just as bad as turning gun-free ones into arms race.

BTW, why you guys raping so many kids? Is it because their parents can't put a bul;let in your face anymore?

>AR-47
WE UP IN HERE WITH THAT GOOD BAIT

Attached: 8817728F-1774-4C31-BB9C-A5EA710C9A5C.jpg (443x394, 55K)

I'll give you something that is far easier to compare.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>United States
Murder rate is 5.35

>Australia
Murder rate is 0.94

Oh, you have over 5 times the murders. Classic Americans. Always proven stupid and wrong.

I'm sure that if I looked up the statistics, America would also be way higher in terms of rape. You won't look at the statistics because stupid people don't enjoy being wrong.

I did, asshat. Since you guys cucked yourselves, every single "Violent" class crime has increased, except homicide. And homicide is still higher than expected.

Not my fault you read your own country's stats so slow.

Owner of multiple boom sticks here.

As some one who firmly believes that everyone should have surface-to-air missiles, you are not going to gain any traction chanting "Ban assault rifles now!" The government that reigns over you openly admited that the AR-15 weapon system is NOT a weapon of war, let alone a "military style" weapon. They may aesthetically look similar, but that's it.

What you should be doing, instead of yelling at the NRA and the government as a whole, is yell at the ATF and NFA to get their shit together.

>pic related

Attached: SmartSelect_20181017-122032_Google.jpg (1057x1311, 479K)

Seems he read a bit of it.
>No more violent homicides!
>Uptick in rape and robberies
B-bbut it's just as safe, I swear!

You take that faggot ass wiki shit and shove it up your ass. Anyone can edit it. I gave you a link to your own country's official crime stats as stated by your government.

Feel free to reply to this post: How is your tiny brain going to defend the ridiculous murder rate? I'm sure you'll find a way.

>those numbers are made up!

Wow. I'm done replying to Americans. It's always a mistake.

Nah.

Attached: Screenshot_20180929-215758.png (1920x1080, 432K)

NOT

I read the whole thing. The only thing thing that the gun ban helped was slow the rate of outright murder. Everything else went way up. And if some 60 IQ abo or immigrant raped my daughter, I would pull a trigger. And that would increase their homicide count. They did nothing but take away their right to stop assailants before the crime was committed.

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man?

Attached: How Many Times Do We Have To Teach You This Lesson Old Man.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Not this again. You can have them when you take them from my cold dead hands. I use my pistols to protect myself from scum like you.

Why should I piss myself to deter a rapist when I can pull my .45 and make the rapist piss themself.

Attached: A0DE30AC-5751-4B8A-9022-67AF727B24CD.jpg (2048x1152, 181K)

Our murder rate here in the US would be similar, or less if you removed five nigger infested cities, that account for over 60 percent of violent crime. Which, by the way, is committed by, you guessed it, niggers.

>Isnt able to kill an aircraft with unguided Surface to Surface weapons

>My country is basically crime free compared to America
your politicians took away your god given rights so you have pretty huge crime problems

SHALL

Confiscation Squad is gonna be made up of anti-gun basedbois and SJWs cuz the cops know better.
I regret I only have one life to live for my country. But thousands of rounds of ammo and knowing I shall take an honor guard with me to Hell makes me feel a little bit better about it.

>holds your wife and kids at gunpoint
but guns would be illegal

We've seen this play out before. The Feds get froggy and start itching to go full authoritarian. They frame some hermit and his family and kill his son and unarmed wife and you have Ruby Ridge, or they make an example of a religious nut and burn a bunch of kids alive at Waco. And people get spun up enough about it that they blow up a federal building and you have Oklahoma City. The US government understands that if they go full retard and make enough high profile raids and kill a few hundred people over the course of a few days or weeks all Hell would break loose. And the people who are paying you to be here would be some of the first put up against a wall and shot. Which is why you're in here shilling to take all the guns away.

There shall be a 30 day grace period for guns to be turned in voluntarily. After that, gun possession...other than single shot muskets...will be punishable by death.

You have a choice. Turn in your "muh guns," or accept risk of death via firing squad with AR-47s.

>the supreme court has ruled

I LIKE BEER FAGGOT

That fucking ausfag ran off? Maybe it's taking him that long to read the article put out by his government. Fucking ask me for a source and then argue with his own country's official statement.

Shall not.

the constitution doesn't grant a single right
>themoreyouknow.jpg

Looks like the faggot NPC OP is at it again.

You can yell fire anywhere you want, but you may get thrown out and you have to pay for any damages. Idiots think paperwork on the shelf is stopping crime. Idiots like OP.

Attached: Funny_Pictures_21710[1].jpg (650x738, 38K)