ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING

Fucking Amerifa-
Oh wait this was in "Russia"

Gunman at Crimea school kills 19, wounds 40, kills self in library. There was also an explosion. Sounds awfully similar to another famous school shooting.

Attached: Capture.png (745x863, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMaRHsy4jLA
youtube.com/watch?v=iSyIbc9_r0o
youtube.com/watch?v=2d9q4r54fco
youdubber.com/index.php?video=iSyIbc9_r0o&video_start=0&audio=rw-rSHMs-w4&audio_start=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HONORARY MEMBER OF THE TRENCHCOAT MAFIA

FANART CONFIRMED

Attached: mafia.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Today is a strange day in Russia.

Attached: 15397966449240.png (720x960, 1.22M)

>be russian

why does russians killing like americans...I blame social media

>inb4 we still get a CNN report on it to ban AR's in the states.

Guy went full Eric Harris...

Attached: Scary.png (796x708, 928K)

>Sounds awfully similar to another famous school shooting
No shit

Attached: 15397901226760.jpg (1280x720, 523K)

Is there significance to that book on him?

Attached: 15397991170610.jpg (940x627, 136K)

kino

Doesn't appear to be; looks to have fallen from the rack during his an hero.

Dude must’ve read about Eric an Dylan too much.

See any brains? Looks like guy still has the top of his skull. Interdasting.

This thread is a great example for those who don't believe in shills; if this was another US shooting the thread would be 2/3rds to bump limit by now. Even with meme shitposting.

I keep hearing that he was a weeaboo. So the important question is, what were his favorite series?

This is a new trend in Russia, apparently. Several copycat school attacks have already happened this year.

Is he gonna be ok?

I’m proud that my country uses best world practices

>new

Attached: its_time.jpg (558x402, 46K)

>seeming cysts behind the ear
dude likely had seriously rotting molars.

Wow this guy looks cute even in 480p, imagine his looks up close

Had even a GF

What a fucking sicko
Wasn't even an bullied incel yet massacred his countrymen because he was obsessed with Merijew school shooter pop culture

F to the dead
S to spit on his Chad corpse

Attached: 1523445280223.jpg (637x921, 56K)

>be russian
>get shot

Repeal the second amendment!!!!!!!!!!!!

>a russian slav named vladislav

shh don't go against the narrative
US is the only place that school shootings are a probem because we got so much guns and our children have a 50% chance of getting shot every day

We are officially 1st world now. CIVILIZED.

BAN ASSAULT RUSSIAN STUDENTS!!

What is the book that fell on his body.

Judging by most recent info. he would be a Jow Forums pro-nazi poster if he knew English.

Can't see anything anime-related to him, though.

His gf

Attached: 15397819456800.jpg (960x960, 436K)

What’s up with Russians killing themselves I know it’s a frozen wasteland but why

it's going to be funny to watch how little of a shit everyone will give about this, you probably aren't going to hear about it much outside of Jow Forums

its in the wrong country I cant even read that SHIT. at least they show actual scenes from inside the school unlike Parkland jew fake shooting

Why are mass/serial murders always attractive?

Well, groups on social media seem to have a good boost of popularity due to government trying to shut them down.

Some classbook, can't see the subject.

based ruskies

Of course not; like small scale ghetto mass shootings, it doesn't further the preferred narratives.

Journalists that write this filth should be shunned. These fucking trash parade nutjob kids around like they're fucking Elon Musk: "meet the man behind Tesla Motors"

Attached: 1537985725641.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

yea those threads are full of people collecting information. kinda hard when its all Russian moon runes

looks like Hitler on the cover, LOL

Because Russia is not the savoir of white race. Everything you know is a lie. Just because Putin plays cool tough guy on the world stage does not mean that life in Russia is good, it's fucking mordor on krokodil outside of big cities.

2/10, no wonder he offed himself.

Depression is Russia's #1 export.

the virgin american shooter vs the chad Ukie spook

Fake newsю

>All other countries have inferior depression

Attached: 02405240254024.jpg (466x260, 22K)

Good looking dude, I hope he had some decent motives, killing randoms is pleb tier, hope he was targeting some trash at least

This. I had to actually go past the first page to find any posts about it, if this were in the USA, there’d have no fewer than 6 threads up at all times on page 1. Not Ameriga, not of interest to kikes and libfags.

Attached: 0DCF502E-4240-437D-8090-EE6D6C3E3F4F.jpg (606x605, 65K)

Agenda on Russian TV: "You want to continue to live under capitalism."

Get blyat

yep, but i want more memes tho

Attached: 1539794758200.jpg (2518x1024, 345K)

Really? link plz

This.dudes head should not exist, and I would think that even if he used birdshot half of his head would still be gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=PMaRHsy4jLA

youtube.com/watch?v=iSyIbc9_r0o
Imagine living in a commie block.
youtube.com/watch?v=2d9q4r54fco

maybe you should have invited him to all the fun things.

did he beat cho high score

> mimicked fucking normie
Except he was a fucking social outcast, according to his classmates.

Big forehead if true

Good start, needs one or two additions.

well Ukraine and the steppes in general will raise some grown ass boys

in the fluffy cloud of America our active shooters are just deranged wooks

clearly we can learn from their Ways

There is no link. It's literally in his head.

Holy shit, and this fucker was a god damn faggot if he left that

i blame putlin

Or y'know that could be part of the left side of his face and nose that seems to be missing.

Doesn't matter, Breivik still holds the record.

kid's got a good look. very aesthetic

this is brutal

there has already been at least 4 archived, related to this shooting I mean

Equality, do u speal it? Kill all, god know who ours.

nope cant count kids...ask any militaryfag...KILLING KIDS EVER COUNT TOWARD YOUR TOTAL KIDS

So then I guess columbine and this kids don’t count either autist

Why the hell can't countries just take up Trump on his offer for zero tariffs but zero subsidies?

Every goddamn country has their pet industry they want to subsidize to buy themselves votes so we can't have it.

We could have had a new world order that is actually good, but no.

>dude likely had seriously rotting molars.
explain please
is this a problem in russia?
what does it do? make you insane?

Are citizens in Russia even allowed to legally bear arms?

I think that Metokur guy had the right approach when he made a video about Randy Stair. He made a video that carefully avoided making the killer into a scary or formidable figure in any way, and instead just mocked his autistic hobbies and what a terrible shot he was. That's really how mainstream media should handle these stories, too, instead of making the shooters into these mysterious anti hero figures. Just lay it all out there about what pathetic beta boys school shooters are, because let's face it, they usually are.

yeah ruskies can own firearms. they are all smoothbore though with lots of regulations.

I laughed but her forehead is worth it

Yeah lets kill people indiscriminately and worry about it later, you can't be serious.

He was literally wanted to repeat columbine and get famous. Nothing else.

they can be rifled, but to get one you need to own a smoothbore one for a couple of years

this is a spooky pic, any background info?

Legitimately thought that it was a picture of Eric Harris for a moment

Ah that must have been it. Every Ivan ive talked about it with only owned smoothbore and said thats all they have so i figured its the requirement

Again, if it were USA, it’d be flooded with new posts about it every minute.

If you are not an ex-criminal or insane, you can own a shotgun. After 5 years of owning a shotgun without violations, you are allowed to buy a rifle. Owning a handgun is pretty much illegal for an average guy.

Weapons must be kept in certified safe, unloaded, separately from ammo; and can't be used outside of hunting areas and shooting ranges.

Suicide at another Vocational school today

Well that's fucking dumb, if that's true, I take back my compliment.

>Except he was a fucking social outcast, according to his classmates.
Ivan, the roasties always say this, once you become low status. At any moment, the reptilian brain of the female/normie exists in two states, much like Schrödinger's cat. Never forget this, my son.

Also, shooting someone in self-defence is almost a guaranteed jail.

i agree i would 100% go in for that

Baby dont hurt me, no more.

It is true. His correspondence has already been published

Vladislav - I want to repeat Columbine

Denis - are you serious or joking?

Vladislav. Seriously, imagine how much news will be talking about me. I will kill everyone who has hurt me, the other day I will go and buy ammo

Denis - don't talk shit

Attached: 1539789985924.png (483x330, 116K)

>Weapons must be kept in certified safe, unloaded, separately from ammo; and can't be used outside of hunting areas and shooting ranges.
>Also, shooting someone in self-defence is almost a guaranteed jail.
damn that shit sucks bro
good thing it keeps lunatics and criminals from... wait a minute...

Oh no, he is retarded.

On the other hand, what did I expect from a trade school student in 2018.

Maybe. Looks to be cysts to me, at least in that pic.

When your molars are rekt & rotting, you start getting serious infections; becomes MRSA a lot of times. Body tries to work the pus & shit out, ends up in the lymphatic system, often builds up behind the ears & cysts its way out.
So basically you've got a (usually long running) infection in & around your skull. Maddeningly painful at times.

started watching the first video while radiohead- all I need was playing - pure kino

youdubber.com/index.php?video=iSyIbc9_r0o&video_start=0&audio=rw-rSHMs-w4&audio_start=0

Attached: 1536349104303.jpg (640x1184, 70K)

you are still being pretty accurate, there's even more restrictions

>When the tribute band is better than the original

Attached: deano.jpg (1280x720, 76K)