"killing took seven minutes" " putting on headphones to listen to music

as he begins to dismember .."

How much did it suck to be this guy? Is there a worse way to die?

theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/17/jamal-khashoggi-pompeo-to-meet-erdogan-as-gory-reports-of-killing-emerge

Attached: pepe.jpg (964x912, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/9oyy39/secret_service_blocks_cbs_reporter_from_asking/
youtube.com/watch?v=233KdK4osDU
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
bestgore.com/murder/man-slow-bayonet-to-death-syria/
livegore.com/2576/girls-cutting-guys-dick-off
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/
youtube.com/watch?v=wY4N5NOAsH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daddy trump said it was okay because you sell a lot of shit to saudi arabia and you need their oil
so Jow Forums is ignoring the murder

>Guardian

No its cause he was a massive wahabbist enabler. Western media wants you to cuck for this muslim cunt for a reason

Do you think giving away 110 billion $ to chinks or slavs is worth the head of a journalist?

> wahabbist enabler
Right I get the whabbiest "Muh evil west - lets kill them" crowd the Crown prince is trying to get rid of but is 7 minutes of dismembering with headphones really necessary???

The entire country is a Wahhabi enabler

Problem is, Ivan, we’re at the stage where promos are needed to warrant action. Give proofs, and shit happens.

it's funny seeing them tap dance because they can't say why he was important and admit he glowed in the dark

Why are you so hooked on the headphones?

Yeah, let's start another war in the region because some sand people are killing each other. I thought you died, John.

That's what the experts decided.

Why are we even giving a single shit about sandniggers killing other sandniggers?

I'm not. I hope Bin Salmann cleans out the entirety of the corruption there and makes it as painful as possible.

I saw a man fucked to death with a parking bollard until it popped out of his neck and he died 6 hours later so yes there are worse ways.

>Is there a worse way to die?
Somebody link the video with the Mexican’s face peeled off

Attached: 534CBEB6-B7F3-4825-A7B6-6591BDA6A543.png (489x423, 10K)

Nah I’m good senpai

I wonder if this was sloppy on purpose. This was a message .

Much Meat grinder

have you not seen any cartel torture videos?

MBS didn't order this guy killed because he was a Wahhabist enabler. He would have been killed years ago if that was a problem. He was a critic of the Saudi war in Yemen and other things MBS is doing.

Why does JIDF love MBS so much?

NEVER LET A TRAGEDY GO TO WASTE

LETS CAPITALIZE ON THE MSM OBSESSION RIGHT NOW WITH SAUDI ARABIA AND TRUMP AND TURN THE TABLES ON THEM

Attached: 1539553167106.jpg (640x652, 79K)

He was already dead. You don't dismember a living human

> You don't like listening to this man scream as we pull his flaccid penis & ear off with lineman pliers?
> Here - wear some Beats & listen to Jay-z

>crying over dead journalists
Did....did you forget where you were user?

Attached: 80BB2B2D-E85A-4EBB-8137-E2D29121B616.jpg (841x1024, 83K)

We don’t even know if he’s dead for sure. Why won’t they release the audio?

>be faggot deep state publication
>see your pedo freak buddies in SA get busted for treason
>fly one out and put him on payroll to try to disrupt official intercourse between drumph and the new SA king
>rabble rousing faggot gets iced
>DRUMPH WE HATE YOU AND YOURE A RETARD WHY ARENT YOU HELPING US AVENGE THIS SPY WHO WE WERE PAYING TO TRY TO DISRUPT YOUR FOREIGN POLICY
Hang all journalists and state mandated lightly chubby Asian GFs for all 𓆏 posters.

Attached: DB4B5376-5D20-4126-9CEB-662BE16A0AB8.jpg (1080x1237, 85K)

this cunt was muslim brotherhood too.
no fucks given.

This.

He was an enemy of the west or an opportunist that played everyone at best.

There is no reason to feel bad for his death, he had it coming.

One dead journalist, also known as “a good start”

he'll be fine

f-fake news

This guy was involved in 911, he was secretary to saudi head of intelligence who resigned 10 days before 911.

This was done as a favour to Trump and America, you should be grateful to MBS.

Is it fanfiction storyhour now?

>why won’t release the audio?
Because Turkey needs SA investment
Because to do so would result in an international outcry to remove SA leadership.

They should do it anyways.

old.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/9oyy39/secret_service_blocks_cbs_reporter_from_asking/

fuck zognald and his jewish family

Another part of the story that makes 0 sense. Why did Turkey tell the whole world on them? Aren't SA & Turkey buttbuds?

>some guy died
oh no, that literally only happens every day thousands of times all over the world no matter where you live. People die, get over it.

karma.
take it seriously.

>he hasn't seen the video of the Mexican getting beat to death with his own dismembered legs

Journalists lives don’t matter
Most deserve to be hanged for propaganda

Attached: EBEF769F-B9B4-42C5-9237-8E2CCD619E21.jpg (1060x600, 81K)

It’s some reservoir dogs shit

Will you faggots do your jerb and get me the video plox.

The fucking Guardian every time "killed and dismembered" yet it allegedly happened the other way round.

Attached: 1534997184915.jpg (445x323, 38K)

>tortured and fingers cut off while music playing in the background
Sounds like they contracted the Funky Town cartel.

we know every detail of a single killing in an Embassy in Turkey

we don't have a clue about a mass murder in Las Vegas filmed by 37 security cameras and investigated by 15 FBI agents, 33 local cops, and Ellen Degeneres.

Attached: ellenpizza.jpg (970x615, 131K)

somebody give me a basic gestalt

This one was a “journalist”, an NPC class the ruling elite like to use?

Wasn’t this journo in bed with Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda? I thought I heard that, but evidence may have been memory-holed.

Lol fucking amateurs.

supposedly this is what they listened to
youtube.com/watch?v=233KdK4osDU

> Giving a fuck about a sand-nigger terrorist loving Journalist who died in Cockroach Land in the hands of goat fuckers.

Story time please

Pfft dismembered is quick and easy. There are far worse death videos on the internet. There is a video of a child having his heart cut out while he is still conscious. There is a video of a man being bayonetted in the face repeatedly. They jam it in and twist it while he screams. There is a video of a man with no hands and no face and no eyes. There is a video of a man who gets his dick chopped off by laughing women.

The world is evil. People are bad, not good.

This is as good as it is ever going to get.

Enjoy it.

Attached: 1539707162506.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Some guy gets killed by Saudi's in Turkey. Why do we even care? Let fucking Ireland handle this shit. They have just as much in this as we do.

Listening to the screams would be better than this crap.

I'm going to need a source for all of these ...

I bet this is a guardian journo looking for you's. Notice the unarchived link.

sauce me senpai

he was allegedly passed out. Have you see those Mexican executions on best gore? Some of this are way worse. They cut off hands and feet with machetes as the people scream and watch. In another a guy is skinned alive. Fucking crazy Maxicans, gotta keep them out of your country

Whoa, don't cut yourself on that edge there champ.

Jesus fucking christ. How do these videos get onto the internet?

thank you CIA nigger. We already know that we want to keep the spics out of our country, but how else would you keep your cocaine from moving in over the borders?

Journalists are the enemy. You can all fuck off to the Middle East.

they upload them as a message to other cartels

just look up bestgore site. vid related

Attached: africa.webm (198x360, 1.09M)

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

I don't think that shows the full video. In the full vid his dad is beaten and he is forced to watch, then they decapitate the father, then they cut out his heart.

bestgore.com/murder/man-slow-bayonet-to-death-syria/

This one is brutal. The sound makes it difficult to watch.

livegore.com/2576/girls-cutting-guys-dick-off

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/

That last one is infamous now.

The world is fucking terrible. If you think people are generally good then you are fucking naive and need to grow up.

Attached: download.jpg (327x154, 9K)

>knowing whats on bestgore.com makes you a CIAnigger

>Arabs kill Arabs
>fight another war for Israel goyim

Attached: FD0528FC-CFC7-49B5-B775-46F5220D435A.png (800x764, 225K)

Ignore them. This place is infested with children now. They think gore is illegal or something, lol.

Fucking christ - why do they let that kid get away? It's like some bizzare "Maybe we'll do this for fun - burning people alive - maybe not" with zero commitment? Holy shit.

Yea ok I feel sad I'm a human now.

>just because a couple of human beings are fucking shit that must mean all people are bad

Srsly bro?

i don't think he gets away user. there's always a large crowd when they do this shit. it being protracted is SOP.

What we have now is an aberration, and even still it's incredibly rare in the world. For most of human history life has been brutal and short. Whites changed that. There are other decent races such as the Japanese but honestly the only reason the world is as safe and comfortable as it is right now for so many people is because white people made it that way.
But we're going away, and with us goes our way of life.
So as I said, it is an aberration, and within a century it will be a fond memory.
Life as it is in Soweto or Rio is how it is supposed to be. We're just stupid, primitive apes, and we have reached our apex.

Attached: BWO7oTbIYAAZ3kJ.jpg (367x550, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wY4N5NOAsH0

HACKIN AND WACKIN AND SMACKIN

>Is there a worse way to die?

Yeah there definitely is, and anyone who posts fucking scaphism again has a timid mind

keith may have abused someone in a relationship.but that picture is fake, and even the woman making the claim said that that is not her

>scaphism
What is the story behind this? White dudes in tophats killing some babe ... why?

Attached: Story.jpg (1314x788, 120K)

the reason he was murdered was his reported meeting with the emir of Qatar in New York or something, the ay-rabs believe he was essentially murdered as a defector
he was what you would call an Ikhwan, i.e. Muslim Brotherhood aligned, which is what led him to support OBL in the 80s and the terrorists in Syria up until his death
the Ikhwan ideology is also a heavy influence on Qatar (and to a lesser extent the UAE)
it's obviously essentially similar to Wahhabism/Salafism but each have different historical origins and focuses, an Ikhwan looks up to Sayyid Qutb and a Wahhabi looks up to Mohammed al Wahhab etc, and Salafis don't care about either and just try to live like people in the Quran did with obvious horrible results
basically the guy picked the wrong princes in a succession dispute and ate it for it. Saudi is awful but POTUS isn't lying when he says they'll just go buy weapons from China or Russia if America cuts them off.

Yeah, cartels really beat the piss out of the Middle East for creativity. The grill one takes the cake.

Seen all these, tame compared to grill guy. Even Dnepro seems softcore now.

so, what exactly was this guy saying that got him killed?

I believe all people have goodness and evil inside of them.
Pic related.

Most gore videos come from places I would consider ''young soul'' countries. They are pretty much animals that haven't yet developed empathy. White countries mostly consist of mature to old souls and therefor we have less violence as a whole. Sadly immigration is bringing in tonnes of young souls and we'll probably have to genocide them or something.

Attached: 705d6c5a265c6adb86365106230d6a98.jpg (720x618, 69K)

Podesta Style

>There are other decent races such as the Japanese

Unit 731 in WW2, they would do experiments on the human body far worse than any of that bestgore videos.

>Freezing a persons arm with cold water on a winter day until it became frozen solid, just to hit it with a stick and find out what kind of sound it makes

>Later on, attempting to rape said victim but being grossed out by all the gangrene on their arm and leaky pus coming out of their pussy because of their dying immune system

>injecting people with saline solution and see what happens

>injecting people with different chemicals, pregnant women and seeing what effect it had on the unborn child if any

>the list goes on

The US government even grabbed the intel once USA took over Japan and kept the info for themselves

When you realize there is no God or hell for people to suffer in, you get a serious black pill for the human race, some people deserve to burn in hell. Just like 9/11 being a complete inside job, among other things

this

fuck those sandniggers

oh... so why do "we" care? is (((the media))) wigging out just because he was a "journalist" and they have to rally to protect their special journalist privilege? do they really expect that the US should force Saudi Arabia to govern by our system of justice? do they think we have a one-world-government already??

So Trump just casually beheaded a journalist, what's the problem?

>Unit 731 in WW2, they would do experiments on the human body far worse than any of that bestgore videos.

Yeah and white people did fucked up shit, too. Nobody is innocent. Japs, like whites, are better than most, though. I think having an honour-based culture for so long really helped, kind of like our chivalric thing during feudal times.

>When you realize there is no God or hell for people to suffer in, you get a serious black pill for the human race, some people deserve to burn in hell. Just like 9/11 being a complete inside job, among other things

Yep. I'm not too keen on infinite punishment for finite crimes but the fact that so many people go almost completely unpunished is a tragedy. There's no room for sentimentality in nature, though. It is what it is.

Yeah and the Germans had pedal powered brain bashing machines, holocoasters, and electric vaporization floors.

Attached: 1521200207635.jpg (356x321, 33K)

I think you deserve a bullet if you really believe that.

At a certain point the maxim that you do not become like your enemies must hold. Killing an enemy is one thing, but to torture him is purely wrong and must be punished.

I agree with the first point about goodness and evil. The second bit is some hippy shit, though. We're just animals, and whites happen to be more peaceful, empathetic animals. Chinks are the least empathetic. Blacks are the most aggressive. When you realise that humans evolved too, just like the animals, everything begins to make a lot more sense.

>do they think we have a one-world-government already??
Yes. This is how they meme all their other shit into existence.

Some dude jumped out of a building to kill himself, I think in France. He landed on a parking bollard anus-first and it shot up his guts, pierced his diaphragm and could be seen protruding from his right clavicle. It took him a long time to die, much longer than he probably anticipated.

>white people did fucked up shit, too.

hope you're not talking about the Holohoax which was virtually 100% bullshit, I would say the worst war crimes were from the Allies namely the Russians, but hey they were under the spell of Jewish Bolsheviks so its easy to understand why they lost their inherent morality and honor

Hum honey turkey gets qatari findings and Saudis are opposed to qataris

>Another part of the story that makes 0 sense. Why did Turkey tell the whole world on them? Aren't SA & Turkey buttbuds?
No, Qatar and turkey are

I absolutely disagree, the Holohoax was complete horse shit, but you are going to say with a straight face, after seeing Anime, that Japan OBVIOUSLY was not responsible for what Unit 731 did?

>We're just animals

I disagree. We're spirits stuck in biological machines. I can observe my animalistic thoughts and choose to ignore them. If I were just an animal how would that even be possible? How can a monk set himself on fire and not move an inch? Because conscious intent doesn't come from the brain, it comes from the soul.

You’ll have to be more specific. That’s practically SOP.

I support a worsened relationship with KSA because it means a worsened relationship with Israel. Let them invade Iran on their own.

Attached: Jamal Khashoggi Family.jpg (1214x410, 179K)

How could you possibly think that is a compelling argument?

Attached: 1539381022629.gif (202x360, 1.84M)