Say YES to migrants, NO to fascism

>Italy, why are you hurting OUR feels? YOU should take the migrants in!
independent.co.uk/voices/italy-fascist-policies-march-rome-matteo-salvini-donald-trump-a8586711.html

Attached: SoFascist.png (1003x662, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8z1gl0U7M8I
independent.co.uk/voices/italy-fascist-policies-march-rome-matteo-salvini-donald-trump-a8586711.html
twitter.com/ARmastrangelo
twitter.com/ARmastrangelo/status/1052585099953364993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone Euro cuntry needs a Salvini

Also 100% Paki shops sell drugs. One down the end of my street was closed and changed owners 3 times for selling Heroine and Spice

No surprise.
BTW, the paki curfew proposal is BS, they'll never put it in place.

I wish france would awaken itself like italy is doing right now

SALVINI IS SO BASED!!!!

I hope this is real and not just the media crying about nothing

Half and half, I'd say. If you want I can go into more detail

Nah, leftists call everything they don’t like fascism.
What we have is a pro eu civic nationalist gov, jeb bush tier,

Salvini is a fucking idiot and everyone who thinks he's going to succeed is a mark, much like the faggots that still support farage.

He’s right wing Tsipras.

can you fucking post the youtube of this or something

Prendili a casa tua!
Take them in your home. Fascsim will destroy NWO and save us from islamic persecutions

>It is pursuing policies that are not simply neo-fascistic and cruel, though they are certainly that, but crazy with it.
Blatantly false
>What’s more, Salvini, who is becoming world-famous as a sort of mini-me Donald Trump, adds that such shops were full of “people who drink beer, whiskey until three in the morning” and who “piss and shit” on the doorstep.
It's actually about giving power to city mayors to close all those mini-shops
>the threat to imprison local mayors who sought to welcome refugees to their depopulated towns and villages
Never happened
>democracy, nowadays labelled “the Establishment”
Never happened
>“Foreigners”, at home and abroad, are blamed for complex economic problems.
Never happened, unless you consider not wanting to pay for them as blaming them for everything
>Protectionism is grasped at as a quick fix; free trade is misunderstood and despised.
Never happened
>International organisations, such as the UN and EU, are attacked for their “interference” in domestic affairs.
SO FASCIST
>in the Czech Republic, fascists run whole countries.
WHAT??

>If it was sonly a question of peckish Italians being unable to find a kebab shop of an evening it would be bad enough.
Ok, but why?

what if the migrants are fascist? then what do you say?

Yeah, you're right.
Better have Juncker, Moscovici, Merkel and Macron

Attached: Di4WPZWXgAAFnqA.jpg (1200x880, 187K)

So it seems that Salvini hasn't done much but he is still treated like Hitler anyway

The media is crying about nothing like always.

Migrants ARE fascist. They want our land, not integrate with us. More specially muslims migrants, thay want the land of Allah.

Just see how they "integrate" in the occupied countries and what they do to Christians in the Middle East

It's on top of the page I linked.
Anyway, youtube.com/watch?v=8z1gl0U7M8I

If you follow the link you will find the video:

Here you can find some translation of Salvini's performance:
twitter.com/ARmastrangelo

Like this:
twitter.com/ARmastrangelo/status/1052585099953364993

No goy, migrants are all perfect.

So who do you support Jow Forums, Salvini or Orban?

Can't support both of them.

Attached: 1539594344874m.jpg (576x1024, 74K)

I support throwing migrants into the sea.
Unironically.

As long as we're talking about migrants, Salvini looking at the immediate, Orban looking at the great picture.
The objective is stopping migrants for both.

Attached: npc-meme37.jpg (500x607, 41K)

So Naples has finally got based Salvini telling the Mafia to stop the shit and clean up the dreck? Because he seems to be "based" until a point. He wants to reduce the cost per refugee but not to a point that the mafia put a bomb in his car.
He is the same clown like the other 60 govs in 60 years. He just rides a wave. It will end, when the first banks asks the EU to drop in money and the EU says, how about selling some houses of your broke customers first.
It will be Greece 2.0 and he will step back like Farrage when it happens.

Why not? They are friends last I checked

Don't we all

They are looking in different directions, that's for sure. It's the downside of the current nationalist populist movements in Europe, these guys don't even dare to collaborate even on topics like this.

Salvini is just throwing shit and the same with Orban and if they don't learn to bring it to another level than their national audience, they are going to be steamrolled by the rest of EU.

They wan't to opposing things. Salvini is for rapefugee distribution and Orban is against.

And that's a good thing.

France is not a real country anymore

Salvini is against rapefugee too, but he must move step by step, otherwise media would cry about fascism

Unfortunately, that's their fate.

That's the problem with anti-European nationalism. Everybody wants to save their own country and fuck the continent.

They're already acting like he's full fash. He's really got nothing to lose from the media. Might as well just roll with it.

Attached: methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F56d03de2-cdc6-4619-bc13-c553e2626512.jpg (685x456, 36K)

what do you propose, then

he's in a coalition government so he naturally has to compromise sometimes

remov coalition

Attached: Picture1.png (676x430, 493K)

We are unironically winning

Attached: b35fdc01f02f1fe42019a9ad822d9f5c.jpg (500x721, 45K)

Left-wing political parties have filled the head of Italians with pro-immigration shit through school, television and newspapers. Salvini knows it, and is careful not to make false steps. He does not want to lose the votes of the Italians

Still waiting on self defense law btw

Without immigration no growth is possible and capitalism is dead.

Attached: Screenshot - 10172018 - 11:52:25 PM.png (1366x768, 217K)

The video wasn't loading for me youtube or other site is better to use than there shitty website. Thanks, for the youtube.

Let's not forget that the right wing coalition won the election but the left wing president of the republic force Salvini to make a coalition with M5S

>much like the faggots that still support farage.
Yes goy, don't support the only viable politican opposition to (((us))). If you do it means you enjoy penis in your butt and that's gay sex!

Wrong, the right wing coalition does not reach needed 41%

Or we can reduce retirement checks and take our grandparents in our homes.
It's a bit more complex. The Right didn't have enough MPs to vote for a right-wing Government's confirmation.

It's still the "party" with the most votes so it should have been ballottaggio between the first 2 or right wing coalition government.

kek there are many shills here,and they are always the same

it saying it to calm the media and the EU down,he doesn't want immigrants at all

>ballottaggio
Doesn't exist here, bro...

>Italy becoming fascist state
We wish.

Defend her.
She could be your mother, your wife, your sister, your daughter

Attached: 1e52ec5ca2b3b02a19d75e841eab6be0.jpg (1589x2272, 248K)