Please nuke us, amerimutts. Legalization was a mistake

Please nuke us, amerimutts. Legalization was a mistake.

Attached: degeneracy.jpg (300x150, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

budexpressnow.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine not even being able to nuke yourself after failing as a country

Attached: illust_71210262_20181016_105415.jpg (1671x1181, 613K)

>People are now allowed to do something that doesn't affect me without the government being up their ass

Your country would be genuinely better without you in it. Please consider either killing or deporting yourself (not here though)

Libertarians are fucking fags

>Hurr why can't the government just force everyone to not do anything I don't like, surely this can never potentially backfire into anything I care about personally

Authoritarianism is a meme ideology

Also, now the government is up in their ass because it's completed regulated by them. Things were better before. I remember being a degenerate teen and smoking weed. Good thing I grew out of that pathetic state and got a good education and job.

I'm a monarchist.

All these digits, and none for the mutts. God is on my side.

Thank you, God.

a waste of life

Why are you in leafland?

>I'm too mentally weak to use weed so the government should force me and everyone else not to use it

Good point, they should probably take all of your money and give it to poor people because you don't know how to use it correctly, daddy knows best!

Monarchy is authoritarian, you dumbass, what do you think concentrating power into the hands of a lifetime ruler is?

You can fuck off. It's no worse than alcohol.

It was better before. The RCMP weren't like your militarized police. Now they're completely government controlled.

It should be banned too. All the great men in history retained semen and abstained from alcohol and other narcotics.

Yes, I want authority. Are you completely illiterate?

Read moldbug and the other neoreactionaries. We need that.

>The police (responsible for enforcing the governments laws) are government controlled
>Being surprised by this

Is this the intelligence level of people against weed?

why do you give a shit? weed has been quasi-legal in canada for years

You're so goddamn asstight you could make money turning coal into diamonds.

>Forming political opinions from someone who looks like this

I'll pass

Attached: Moldbug.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

I'm saying it was a grey area before. Things worked quite well. Nobody drugged tested for jobs or arrested/fined anyone for weed.

Please stop posting, newfag.

I guarantee I'm genetically superior to you.

Legal weed is going to accelerate the collapse of everything so I guess that is good?

Good point, the only good contributor. I see the merits of accelerationism.

Yet you can't handle a puff

Seems like you are the subhuman

>Preferring bad laws with inconsistent enforcement over good laws

It's better to have clear expectations that are enforced consistently, not wondering whether the cop you ran into that day has a hemorrhoid or not and enforces laws randomly

>Wahh he's making fun of my stupid ideas! Mods!!!!

We never had that fear. Civilized countries that actually observe common law don't work that way.

Where are you when people post neoreactionary threads? What threads do you typically reply to?

>memeflag
discarded

Jow Forums is generally anti-degenerate. Not sure why the demo has changed. I guess my OP was low quality, though.

You lose, bootlicker. Leave Canada, there's plenty of tyrant cock around the world for you to suck on

>I can't back up my ideas, so let me try to find an ideology you subscribe to that I'll strawman

Truly the top tier intellect of leafland

Get off the internet, boomer. I hate the police, too, as they're structured now.

Jow Forums is anti retard. Sorry you didn't make the cut

we won't nuke you

we will redeem you

just let them swing their pendulum so we can finally swing back and for good too

If the price is anything like your groceries, you guys are fucked

Attached: 1539618375853.jpg (700x529, 130K)

You're not backing up your ideas, either. You gave no substantive arguments. It's an imageboard for shitposting, not a blog.

>Too mentally weak to use weed
To be fair, you need to have a very high IQ to smoke marijuana...

>loves big gov telling people what they can or can't do
>calls other boomers
loving every laugh

polish user was great.

Care to explain why?

More than I thought apparently, considering this guy couldn't hold down an education or job while smoking

It's the middling IQ level folk (110-115) that like weed and rick and morty.

Yes I did, I want the government to fuck off and not tell me I can't smoke weed because a minority of faggots can't handle it

I want to go up and drink some Molsons and smoke some bud

I smoked in high school and uni, I did get. Graduated with in the top percentile in high school and with honours. Same in uni with honours. However, when it came to real creative work during my masters I needed to purge myself of any substance like that.

lol

>molsons
Have some self-respect

Canada should be nuked, but not for legalizing weed.

Libertarians have always been here, bootlickers have always just shouted us down. The only mistake are Statists that get hard from denying other people freedom.
Now excuse me while I smoke my good stuff

Attached: 'Erry day.png (500x596, 145K)

You're not wrong. But for weed too.

The problem isn't weed, it's that Canadians sold out their countries to the rapefugees...just for weed. Weed that they could already smoke before it was legalized.

If you travel to Toronto/Montreal, all you will see are niggers and muslims everywhere. You will struggle to find white people downtown or any poplulated area. They have completely invaded us whereas before 20-30 years it was almost 99% white people. Thanks you weedfags, was genociding yourselves worth it?

the libertarian menace on pol was worse actually, in the past. especially in the /new/ days.

>bragging about doing well in high school
lol

>I can't smoke weed and continue my education so nobody should be able to do it ever
This is why you're a weak-willed faggot. If you can't summon up the minuscule amount of personal responsibility to not smoke unless its illegal for everyone, you're not gonna make it

I might a minority in my own country but DUDE WEED

Attached: Quebec_VS_Canada2.jpg (838x978, 385K)

I said uni, as well. I was just addressing your point that weed somehow impaired my ability to do well in education. My first point was about being a teenager, so I mentioned high school.

If conservatives had been pro-weed they wouldn't have had to. Getting the government the fuck out of my personal life is a conservative position anyway, how did you fuck up that badly?

You guys are tackling the real issues.

>Canadians sold out their countries to the rapefugees...just for weed
Well maybe the anti-refugee parties shouldn't have been out of touch freedom-hating boomer faggots

Attached: 1524537623017.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Only straight-edge losers don't smoke weed lmao.

Trying getting a life and friends sometime you boring idiots.

Only in America is libertarian conservative. Your country was founded on liberty. In other countries we have other values we want to conserve.

Some of my friends smoke weed. Most of us grew up and stopped. None of judge each other for what the other does.

Marijuana legalization in Canada means its regulated by the goverment. All the people getting cards to get weed get flagged as users, get pulled over? Have a drug test. Are you 0.3 nanograms over the limit? Then immediately get fined $1,000. Again? DUI, $1,000. Again? Jail, bud. (I think)

Plus its gonna be expensive. Better to just call up your local dealer for cheap prices and youre not telling the government you smoke pot.

where's charlie AKA where's whitey

Attached: canadian_class_room.jpg (1200x900, 268K)

You literally said you stopped smoking weed so you could get a masters, clearly it did impair you in education.

My point is if you don't want to smoke weed dont smoke it i dont give a fuck, the point where you want to tell everyone else what they can and cant do because you need someone to hold your hand through life is what I have an issue with

>my druggy friends will still care about me after I stop being a druggy

get off drugs and stay away from druggies

>Thanks you weedfags, was genociding yourselves worth it?

The pothead sports editor in my local boonie newspaper is gloating this week, says he's voting for the Liberals just for the legal weed alone. Pretty pathetic. Mind you we are still 99% white here so maybe he just has his head up his ass about diversity in general

I'm a Gen-X boomer and I haven't smoked since university, but I'm kind of ambivalent about all this. On the one hand it's ridiculous to ban a fucking plant, but on the other it's obvious that the purpose of all this is to stupefy the population even further so they don't resist being marginalized and dispossessed

>the anti-refugee parties

There are none

It didn't impair it. I just wanted to reach my full potential. You're not running at your potential if you relying on a substance.

>None of judge each other for what the other does.
>Nuke Canada because weed

At least try to have a consistent opinion.

>It didn't impair it, just stopped me from reaching my full potential (aka impairing me)

Then I guess your point is self-defeating, isn't it, you literal boomer faggot? Go get some beer, which is totally not harmful to you according to Schlomo Alcoholstein

Attached: janny.png (557x537, 171K)

>I'm a functional alcoholic

Oh and after smokong a decent joint younhave something like 0.6 nanograms in your system, after 3 days or so it will be 0.3 nanograms, so smoke a joint? Can't drive for at least 3 days. But if you dont get a card they dont test you upon pulling you over.

>boomer memeflag calling others boomers

>all the legal pot stores, head shops and bong stores in my city get raided and shut down a day before legalization

HAHAHAHA
WHERE YOU BUYING YOU DOPE NOW FAGGOTS?

Attached: 14801229.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

I don't drink, but nice retarded stab in the dark

This actually might keep the degenerates in check. They'll see how their lives are super inconvenienced by legalization.

He admitted it himself that he's a boomer. I, on the other hand, am a freedom-loving young buck.

I'm not accusing, dumbass. I'm saying that people who themselves functional alcoholics are in denial. same with potheads.

its a free for all online for years alrdy, Ozs under 100 $ all day
budexpressnow.ca/

I'm still getting acquainted with Canadian beers. Which ones are the best?

You need to be 18 to post, zoomer faggot.

>nobody drug tested for jobs

You never applied to a job worth a damn

Exactly, they're all gonna tell the government they smoke weed and will not be able to pokerface a cop when they're stoned and driving, since its an automatic drug test if you have a card

I had to get a security clearance for a defense contractor. No drug tests. Poly, though.

>Canadian beers. Which ones are the best?

Unibroue. Our mass-market stuff like Labatt's and Molson's is absolutely terrible

Bowen islands, sleemans

People can hold down jobs and get an education while doing fucking heroin, and you think people cant be functional alcoholics or potheads? Anybody who thinks it's good for you is a dumbass, but people should be able to choose for themselves what they want to do

Anti-weed faggots eternally BTFO

Attached: weed pepe.jpg (499x499, 78K)

>38 posts by this ID
>all buzzwords and ad homs
>not a single argument
Yeah. That's a YIKES from me, bud.

Attached: 1539796514838.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

Sleemans tastes like the water from a soap-dish

OP is probably an alcoholic and criticizing pot smokers lol

All things related to power plants or infrastructure required them. I know Cameco drug tests applicants and employees (if suspected)

Sure they can do those things, but they're not maximizing their potential. I imagine those folks are high IQ and genetically gifted, but they're still limiting themselves.

>Bring back big government.
No. Choose a healthy lifestyle or don’t faggot.

Attached: CC3FD89A-51D2-449F-94AB-E30A8B11BA04.jpg (472x461, 43K)