You're a starchild

>We are all born from the same matter
>Everything is pointless in the human way of life, however depends what you want to do with your life.
>I was jogging in the dark woods tonight and was thinking about how old all of this is on our planet is, tree's, plants, dirt billions of years of evolution and then i look to the stars, what i was seeing was the past of these star. The light or the photons are pretty amazing creation. The sun is amazing, we are the eyes of this universe, beings that can comprehend the reality we all live.
>I came to the conclusion that life and everything are the same thing. We all are matter and we will return or melt with the universe again.
>You don't have be scared of death, when you die time stops and you wouldn't even know you're dead. Fear is just a illusion of evolution.
>Human's could really be an amazing species if their brain just evolved a little bit more. However most of them still act like animals.
>We are all star children suspended into the infinitely more complex cosmos, waiting to die by our own greed... We think we are strong. We are powerless.
>Just enjoy the ride

youtube.com/watch?v=JmnYqKl1LzE

Attached: .jpg (1280x1213, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J44pymiDCIc
youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc
youtube.com/watch?v=NblR01hHK6U
youtube.com/watch?v=hByJBdQXjXU
youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o
youtube.com/watch?v=b6vRHM5jW4w
youtube.com/watch?v=VX9r3RjIlrw
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU
youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7_9eIAlT4
youtube.com/watch?v=KvAk9718Jo8
youtube.com/watch?v=-QpA07JWDUA
youtube.com/watch?v=V54PtSnQPVc
youtube.com/watch?v=WogsSOrr0l8
youtube.com/watch?v=lXixR7Y5LBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq1bDdAXxao
youtube.com/watch?v=9muc2mT9pBU
youtube.com/watch?v=37y-MSBU6iY
youtu.be/SPuKnmvodG4
youtube.com/watch?v=wEyKp8YfzaU
youtube.com/watch?v=VqkH9iDxqaI
youtube.com/watch?v=qaDydsnpOGI
youtu.be/AcU3gQmVors?list=PL5vOJ4Pr1Z0Y8IDY8j1In8V-Q5QJx2gaH
youtube.com/watch?v=hGPSydmezJE
youtube.com/watch?v=nNcFquUuKww
youtube.com/watch?v=oU4Rk0NATNs
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Everything is pointless in the human way of life
maybe for you

mutt

bumping so I can hopefully participate in this thread in an hour

This x2

friendly we´re going to be alright bump.

I’m trying to enjoy the ride without fear. How do you do it?

Ride the tiger

nice post faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=J44pymiDCIc

Can't say for sure, but for me it's the understanding of everything. Depends on how well you can control your mental state of fear. I'm too humble and my ego is gone and the fear did too. Have you ever tried going into the dark nature alone in the night and take a flashlight with you, maybe you need that experience? Maybe it can help

These are some form of nihilistic points of view, took from Nietzsche probably. Try something more pesimistic-realistic Oswald Spengler "Decline of the West".

Being in nature is just really fucking inspiring aswell as calming. Because things are rational and logical. It´s almost meditation just being there. Because of all these illogical things in other ways.
Mind if i borrow this video. I have a thread going over here, that you might want to check out.
Seems like a good tunage for people to read it. Since anti white shills are so BTFO they aren´t even touching it. I´ll say i got it from here and link to this thread.

Smoke some weed then go into your bathroom, take a long shower with the lights off. Just you and your thoughts. Contemplate life.

APOLLO 8 READ GENESIS BECAUSE IT MENTIONS THE FIRMAMENT AND THE WATERS ABOVE. NASA LIES AND THEY SPIT IN OUR FACE.
youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc

Gravity isn’t real

youtube.com/watch?v=NblR01hHK6U
youtube.com/watch?v=hByJBdQXjXU
youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o

Flat Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=b6vRHM5jW4w
youtube.com/watch?v=VX9r3RjIlrw
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU
youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7_9eIAlT4
youtube.com/watch?v=KvAk9718Jo8
youtube.com/watch?v=-QpA07JWDUA
youtube.com/watch?v=V54PtSnQPVc
youtube.com/watch?v=WogsSOrr0l8

Moonlight COOLS
youtube.com/watch?v=lXixR7Y5LBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq1bDdAXxao
youtube.com/watch?v=9muc2mT9pBU
youtube.com/watch?v=37y-MSBU6iY

Also more available in your country could be Soren Kirekegaard, try his papers, it coul help you to restablish some fate

Just make a flat earth general or something instead of soiling over danebros thread?
Ever thought that the firmament means the atmosphere. And the waters above is the cosmos, because you float like you do in the water? Us not being derping around in space might be because someone might not want us there just yet?

Attached: saganspurdo.png (938x823, 94K)

>Being in nature is just really fucking inspiring aswell as calming

Agreed, dane bro

>took from Nietzsche probably

I've never read Nietzsche, you don't need to copy everything a book says. Have your own thought's some times.

spbp

Inspiration is the key word, everything you thought has an inspiration, thing is you choose what is inspiring you, some mediocre factor or an high-tier one

>Flat Earth
Fucking stop this you retarded savages. The idea destroys any sort of modern physics and math we have, and would require that not one fucking man blew the whistle since like the fucking 1900's.
You're worse than christniggers.

youtu.be/SPuKnmvodG4

Science is dumb! and wrong!

YEAH MODERN PHYSICS AND MATH IS FUCKING WRONG.

>time stops
No it doesn't. You stop, everyone else keeps on truckin', without you.

Believing science is a sin. Science is atheist propaganda. Don't read. Don't learn science. It's all Satanism.

Everyone in this thread:
>We are all starchild
Also everyone in this thread:
>fucking kike jew kys jew

JEW
HEY EVERYBODY IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING JEW

Attached: 1536526328798.png (600x497, 8K)

>Everything is pointless in the human way of life, however depends what you want to do with your life.
Nah that's pretty gay t.b.h.

I admit that Inspiration is the key word of thought and your inspiration don't need to be from books. Go outside, you get inspiration to understand, look into the sky you see beauty and so on.

Realize this truth user, that the thoughts that flow through your head DO NOT belong to you, you dont create them, bring them into captivity and KNOW them but do not act on them, simply do the right thing that is obvious and in front of you to do

When you die, your soul shoots up into infinity. You decide to do from then on.

The universe is infinite
>Human's could really be an amazing species if their brain just evolved a little bit more.
Do you know what meditation and chakras are?

>We think we are strong. We are powerless.
It's really to spot a defeatist/lazy fuck.

You are mixing nihilism and optimism

>I came to the conclusion that life and everything are the same thing. We all are matter and we will return or melt with the universe again.

If you already came to conclusions. Might as well kill yourself by meditating. Exit this earth, up to you.

You decide what to do*

I've met retards smarter than you.

Kike spotted

Attached: 1539038408331s.jpg (125x87, 2K)

Yeah, that's right you fucking kike. Did you not read the part in OP about humanity's greed leading to its' downfall? You belong to one of the greediest peoples that humanity's current history knows, so fuck the hell off.
>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

youtube.com/watch?v=wEyKp8YfzaU

Attached: 1536526124075.jpg (2048x830, 618K)

>Just enjoy the ride
To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.

Human nature is imperfect, as is the world you live in. During your lifetime, you inevitably have to endure physical suffering such as pain, sickness, injury, tiredness, old age, and eventually death. This is especially true for poor people.

This means you are never able to keep permanently what you strive for. Happy moments pass by, and soon you will too.

>We are all human
>Drop the NPC stuff pls
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We are all carbon based organisms. Are we therefore identical? I don´t think that´s what he´s saying.

>Being in nature is just really fucking inspiring aswell as calming

Western philosophers are more in LOVE with words than nature.
youtube.com/watch?v=VqkH9iDxqaI

But if we all burn. We all return to the carbon base. Ash. So similar elements. Very different expression.

Attached: 2.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>>We are all star children suspended into the infinitely more complex cosmos, waiting to die by our own greed... We think we are strong. We are powerless.
But user...do you know our actual potential?

Attached: 1471293123922.jpg (680x382, 56K)

He doesn't

Attached: 2934549-Deepak-Chopra-Quote-Every-person-is-a-God-in-embryo-Its-only.jpg (3840x2160, 388K)

>Western philosophers are more in LOVE with words than nature.
Words offer a meaning to explain what it is that you are experiencing and thinking about. So words and a huge vocabulary developed to try to express things that can´t be expressed with a very small vocabulary. Why we have dictionaries of our own languages with words and meanings of them, that a shitload of our own people don´t even know and go.
>i was thinking of how to express that thing.
>insert word.
>oh so there´s a word for that specific thing, brilliant. I can use that another time when i want to convey that kind of thing. Rather than trying in folly to create an understanding of it on the spot.
So in that way yes western philosophers became in love with words. But only as a means to convey. Because we're not 'empaths'. We can´t just interlink our minds, and see and feel what is in eachothers. mindspace. So worth music and art etc. is why so many enjoy that sort of thing. Because it bridges that gap of what you want to say to another person. It allows them to get inside your head so to speak.
Africans have really struggled with this and it has really impacted it negatively their people. Because they went not just a little the other way but totally in the opposite direction. Everyone knew every word in their language. No dictionaries etc. Doing so also made it so that no thinking is required, so no thinking is done. And you can´t say halfway up a tree or halfway down a tree or a quarter or 1/8th etc. This sabotaged their own minds and destroys curiosity which is paramount to creating anything. Which is why you don´t really find many african philosophers, you don´t really find anyone at all going, what are we doing here, what are we, where do we go from here, should we try doing something else in a different way. Which shouldn´t be any surprise considering that thing at play.
youtube.com/watch?v=qaDydsnpOGI

Attached: 1538962982501.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

*words music and art etc.

you got to get awayyyyyy

youtu.be/AcU3gQmVors?list=PL5vOJ4Pr1Z0Y8IDY8j1In8V-Q5QJx2gaH

Attached: 24174.png (496x716, 352K)

philosophy is okay in moderation
Everything needs moderation.

Overthinking is not natural
youtube.com/watch?v=hGPSydmezJE

youtube.com/watch?v=nNcFquUuKww

I'm not very pro eastern philosophy anyways. I don´t really like this whole eastern philosophy hipster stuff. They sit in cow shit and talk about not overthinking things. Perhaps they already have. I'm more logic and reason type of guy. So you don´t have to worry too much about that with me. They way overthink things without accomplishing anything meaningful. It´s good to get in the abstract to be inspired. But logic math and reason is what actually accomplishes something. And only if you bring it into that do ideas go anywhere.

Attached: 1538003406489.jpg (472x534, 19K)

Eastern philosophy is a case where they go into their mind way too much. And don´t even care what happens around them. To the point where it becomes a coping mechanism. Where the only purpose of doing so in the first place is to bring it back as an idea or a concept and try to see if it has valid utilization or implementation. Not sticking around there whilst you´re covered in dung and flies. And going.
>i don´t care about that i´m one with space.
Becomes too escapismic. Like they want to non exist. Western philosophy is atleast more grounded in reality and pragmatic application.

>I'm more logic and reason type of guy
Keep at it. You will either become an intellectual, pseudo intellectual or into some STEM tier degree

>eastern philosophy hipster stuff.
eastern philosophy isn't hipster.
White people who do psychedelics, have piercings, tattoos and circle jerk about pseudo intellectual shit are hipsters.

Ok well whatever you want to call it. The whole eastern wave of buddhism hinduism and yoga etc. used by westerners. Whatever you want to label that as. I find it nonsense.
>Keep at it. You will either become an intellectual, pseudo intellectual or into some STEM tier degree
Look the point is it´s good to go abstract to come up with ideas, but then you need to go back to reality and try to implement them there and test them out. People who go way too much in the abstract like the hindus who sit in cowdung and all of that, miss the implementation of any idea they come up with. So they go nowhere. People who are only logic math and reason. Have a hard time coming with new ideas. They both miss the boat. It´s the combination of the two that gets you anywhere to a greater understanding of things aswell. Aswell as practical utilization and improvement.

>Eastern philosophy is a case where they go into their mind way too much.
Sigh
>And don´t even care what happens around them
Why would they? They aren't around degenerates
>To the point where it becomes a coping mechanism.
I dont understand

Why do i even talk to Jow Forums retards, this board is the most retarded of all.

If I am a Starchild - does this mean that nigger women are black holes?

>Why would they? They aren't around degenerates
India has dead bodies floating around the water, etc. it´s one of the most unhygenic places on earth. Them getting inside themselves to escape it is somewhat rational. That they stay there instead of utilizing that to come up with ideas how to sort that out is the problem. Their entire philosophy revolves around that which is why it is stagnant as fuck. Zero practical application than euphemisms about being one with everything.
Ofcourse you should care what happens around you when you are alive. It will effect you no matter how meditative or whatever you get. The point of it isn´t to get lost in it, but to bring something useful back. Not just sit there in the middle of total crap going this is all ok. Then it is a coping mechanism if done like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=oU4Rk0NATNs

Attached: Monolith.jpg (1200x567, 84K)

hinduism is the literal definition of infinity

Also you keep bringing up cow shit
You seem like a 16 year old pseudo intellectual. You wanna circle jerk about muh iq or some shit

India is a shithole for sure
1 billion+ western influenced inbred pajeets and 100 indians

Thats how i see it

Yes they become so infinite they forget to take care of themselves and forget they are alive. None of their ideas are any good if they don´t improve themselves with them. Sitting in crap and wishing to be born better in another life if you just tolerate the shit that keeps building up is ridiculous. If they instead went back in their body that they pretend not to be in. And were proactive. They would have less reason to tolerate these things. Because they would have less problems to 'rise above'. And philosophy based on that can only become more and more escapismic. It´s like oh so it got worse. Let me show everyone how i can tolerate even more of this crap that i partially create myself by doing nothing about it building up.

OP is a star faggot bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

They could also then create better situation then for everybody including themselves.
Look i´m not really bashing indians, i´m just saying why i think this philosophy is harming them, is stagnant and not worth pursuing. Because they discard rationality and logic and reason entirely. And go on this oneness binge and forget they are alive and actually have to take care of themselves now and again. They don´t get inspired and then say ok i will use this to improve our conditions in such and such way, and test those ideas and see if they are valid and if they are actually good ideas or whatever.

Everything you see in western civilization started in somebodys head. Someone thought it up, brought it back and brought it into reality. That philosophy we are talking about is the other way. It´s not bring it into reality and test it. It´s stay there and as the shit mounts around you. Just rise above that too and just sit there and do nothing. And eventually they buckle when it gets enough and they get angry.
>oh you got bad dharma then
Or whatever. No. You take the nicest guy on planet earth. If he´s got all kinds of things constantly eating away at him, and does nothing about it. Sooner or later he´s going to get angry.
>why you so angry? you got bad dharma?
No becuase of this and this and this that is not getting done.
>ah you got bad dharma, you gonna be an ant next life then.
Idiocy of the highest caliber.
Take these annoyances away, you´d say this guy was hare fucking krishna or vishnu or whatever. Because without such troubles he would go in an entirely different direction. But if you have philosophy to do nothing. Doesn´t really happen does it.

I don't know shit about hinduism or buddism. They aren't even religions.
>ah you got bad dharma, you gonna be an ant next life then
No. Your soul shoots up into infinity and you choose what you want to do.
>how do you know this
I don't. I don't know anything for sure.
I'm not religious or an atheist.
Religous ppl are brainwashed and don't really want liberation

Atheists are intellectual mastubators with complex egos

Both groups have egos.
Anyways, i feel like i had this talk a million times. Its so tiresome.

So this philosophy is broken because it´s fundamentally about seeking a connection with all that is, to get bright ideas that you then proceed to do NOTHING WITH.
In a world where everything is doing something. They choose to do nothing. And whilst some of the ideas they come up with might be sound. They never go back to the real world and try to try them out. It´s a brainstorm without paper. HAHA nobody will benefit including themselves.
Anyways gnite. Thanks for thread.

Science has accomplished a lot, and it is a form of philosophy under the branch of epistemology.

Think about when you will be on your death bed, think about what will be important in that moment. Whatever that is should be what's important right now.

Attached: 221441541.png (461x716, 350K)

The basis or foundation is where we stem from but it is our own choices that help mold us from there. Those who are star children are those that have an innate sense for value of content instead of appearance. i.e. they value the internal information to be learned from and do not just react to external stimulus.